Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,969 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) (31428 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School / Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 3:09pm On May 21
SUPERPACK:
Don't conclude till investigation is over, that child also looks lean, i can even see his ribs. He might be sick too.

People can even go into coma without anyone touching them in this great Tinubulation. Let her get a fair hearing before public prosecution.

grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Major1984(m): 3:10pm On May 21
being:

And this is total nonsense...
Spare the rod and u will spoil the child..
In everything there has to be a balance and u cannot throw away the baby away with the dirty bathwater.
Of course, when u are beating a child, u are not beating to kill and so the beating must be measured and not done in anger.. but beating is important and should not be discarded.
If you like go and copy & paste useless motivation from online, Na prison the hungry you if u beat my child in this manner.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:12pm On May 21
Jman06:
That is crude! You're subtly wiring their psyche towards violence. That's how we create the vicious cycle of violence in our society!

How did they create the psyche towards violence in UK where they dont flog?

Do u know the kill rate amongst kids in UK?

Is sending kids to Prison better?

All that is required is regulation, so Teachers dont turn it to abuse and rarely flog.

Wen they do, it is done properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lWWuQ9UwsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaPDHYrFXN8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXVONKEDPT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfgb2RnagQo
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by LaSenior: 3:19pm On May 21
This millennium Children no strong ooooo Teachers should avoid flogging them

I remember during our days wetin be to chop Cain to chop Cain is like eating biscuits odeshi everywhere
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Arielle: 3:20pm On May 21
being:

In everything there has to be a balance and u cannot throw away the baby away with the dirty bathwater.
Of course, when u are beating a child, u are not beating to kill and so the beating must be measured and not done in anger.. but beating is important and should not be discarded.
So all these beatings that you Africans have been beating children, generation after generation, what has it achieved? Our continent is rank with corruption, indiscipline, immorality. What happened to all the beatings the perpetrators recieved as children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by cunny88(m): 3:23pm On May 21
yarimo:
but Mr reactor is yet to be shock 🤣🤣
This is hilarious grin grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Desusi: 3:33pm On May 21
Hamilton1:

https://www.facebook.com/100044282361392/posts/1004215934397809/?app=fbl
Hmmm,"Anambra state abhors child abuse including women harassment. Besides, its not part of the current administration in Anambra."As interesting this may sound,Anambra state is notorious for child abuse and domestic violence. Thank God,the governor is aware of this.As soon as l saw the news headline,l know it must be Anambra. Anambra why
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Misterone: 3:35pm On May 21
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Cmanforall: 3:45pm On May 21
immortalcrown:
Terrible! The teacher should not go free.

I like the fact that her crime has presented an opportunity for one unapproved school to go down.

The child also looks malnourished
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:49pm On May 21
UselessBuharist:

The word “beat” is provocative on its own, beating does a lot of harm to a child mentally and physically.

You caution a child.

How will you feel if you are called to come to the hospital that your child has been admitted after being beaten by a teacher. I will go physical with the teacher man or woman

The child is sick and needs urgent attention
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:52pm On May 21
SUPERPACK:
Don't conclude till investigation is over, that child also looks lean, i can even see his ribs. He might be sick too.

People can even go into coma without anyone touching them in this great Tinubulation. Let her get a fair hearing before public prosecution.

Oh so from pic u are suggesting the pupil might be sick yet a teacher didn't find it remorseful, went ahead to flog the daylight of that lil pupil? Yet you are here defending such inhumane act? Jesus Christ!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 3:55pm On May 21
The kind of anger that women from the south east usually channel to children that are not theirs is worrisome.

They love to torture their maids over flippant reasons. How do you even flog a child of 8?

That woman is a monster. So much hunger in Nigeria, you don't even know if that chld is learning on an empty stomach.

Africa is just lagging behind in every thing. Do you know that in some places, you can't even force a child to learn. I had some students in middle school that would even tell you that they are not in mood to study at that point in time.

The principal will ask you to follow them gently and redirect them to other play/learn activities and not to coerce them.

You don't flog. Children aren't horses to be whipped with horsewhips.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:58pm On May 21
ComeToJesus:
The kind of anger that women from the south east usually channel to children that are not theirs is worrisome.

They love to torture their maids over flippant reasons. How do you even flog a child of 8?

That woman is a monster. So much hunger in Nigeria, you don't even know if that chld is learning on an empty stomach.

Africa is just lagging behind in every thing. Do you know that in some places, you can't even force a child to learn. I had some students in middle school that would even tell you that they are not in mood to study at that point in time.

The principal will ask you to follow them gently and redirected them to other play/learn activities.

You don't flog. Children aren't horses to be whipped with horsewhips.

1 u are not from the SE to know that to be true.

2 u only succeeded is displaying yourself to be a dumb ass negro doing what negroes are known to do, tribal bigotry.

3 U watch too much Nollywood.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On May 21
Don’t beat children
being:

Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by seanery: 4:01pm On May 21
Any teacher wey go beat my child to coma, that school go burn down.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Doublemen: 4:12pm On May 21
YelloweWest:

Very wicked o!

If you want to see lucifer in human form, marry a Igbo girl when you have a child already! 💀
You are 100% correct!
See how rosy and cordial the relationship between Davido and his children was. He organized Birthday parties every year and always celebrating them very often before the emergence of that desperate witch.
See the relationship between him and his children now, even Birthday parties organized by their mothers, he doesn't attend.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by samdaisi: 4:14pm On May 21
I beg I know see 8 years baby on the bed May be nah 4 years old they wan talk, I can only blame the teacher because if she's wise enough she wouldn't have allowed the child to stain in her class let alone of beating him because merely looking at the child you will know that he's suffering from malnutrition
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:18pm On May 21
BewareOf419:
I Love Oyinbo People, Beat Pupil And Go To Life Imprisonment Straight

If u beat pikin to coma or the pikin die and they send u to life in prison in America, the prisoners go dey panel beat u everyday until u start begging for death. they dont joke with kids
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by UselessBuharist: 4:20pm On May 21
being:

There is nothing provocative about beat.. were u not beaten when u were small or do u belong to Gen alpha?
Beat... but u are not beating to kill... but u shoild beat! U go and try to caution a 1 yr old not to go near hot water and let's see how that works.
Infact it's when u beat the 1 yr old that ur caution next time will be taken seriously cos he knows what u can do.to him next

So you beat a 1 year old till he is unconscious
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 4:22pm On May 21
But why does the teacher beat this little kid to that extent?
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 4:24pm On May 21
Bliss4Lyfe:

1 u are not from the SE to know that to be true.

2 u only succeeded is displaying yourself to be a dumb ass negro doing what negroes are known to do, tribal bigotry.

3 U watch too much Nollywood.

You nitwit, it's a known fact that South eastern women are very brutal when dealing with kids that are not theirs.

I give you a homework. Google "torture of domestic maids" and you'll come back to tell me that your sisters from the SE are modern day Hitlers .

Channel your efforts to educating and humanising them and stop being a fool in public fora.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by HimName: 4:26pm On May 21
It's so terrible.

Public schools are worst of it. How do you explain beating a child for not bringing N100 toilet fee. Is the child working to have been expected to shoulder such responsility?
Why physically harm a child for failure of his parent?

A lot is wrong and sadly, its end is not nigh.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:29pm On May 21
ComeToJesus:

You nitwit, it's a known fact that South eastern women are very brutal when dealing with kids that are not theirs.

I give you a homework. Google "torture of domestic maids" and you'll come back to tell me that your sisters from the SE are modern day Hitlers .

Channel your efforts to educating and humanising them and stop being a fool in public fora.

U are daft, what u call SE women, I just corrected one from Abia that said Anambra wicked.

The other half in Rivers State and Delta State will claim SS and they are not Igbo.

Like i said, u are a dumb negro doing what dumb negroes do, tribal bigotry.

It is a bottomless pit depending on how far down u are prepared to go.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 4:33pm On May 21
I love that hospital setting. Gradually we shall get there.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by being(m): 4:33pm On May 21
Pimples:

Beating is animalistic behavior.... There are more effective forms of discipline other than beating
Oh really! Like I said b4, try cautioning a 1 yr old baby ... no beating, no spanking.. just caution and let's see what happens... u will now.see the real definition of animalistic.
https://www.facebook.com/informationnigeria/videos/1047601279284657/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

I repeat again beat/discipline ur child early enough so all u need to do later is to SPEAK/CAUTION and he will listen.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by Okeoghenerobert: 4:34pm On May 21
This kind small pikkin?The teacher no get pikkin?
I dey feel the pain
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by being(m): 4:40pm On May 21
cococandy:
Don’t beat children
Is it adults u want to beat? Adults who.are already formed.. Don't think u are loving ur child by not disciplining him as appropriate... U might be destroying him
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by being(m): 4:46pm On May 21
Arielle:

So all these beatings that you Africans have been beating children, generation after generation, what has it achieved? Our continent is rank with corruption, indiscipline, immorality. What happened to all the beatings the perpetrators recieved as children?
GO and check the rate at which children go.to juvenile homes in the west.. Children who even find it an achievement to have gone to juvi severally!! Check the rate of child druggie & child violence too.

U see beating(NOT beating to kill) does 2 things- because a child cannot stand the pain of cane, he doesn't want that pain and he wants to avoid what will make u cane him next time-- So
1. he has SELF-CONTROL and
2. he also now sees u and other adults as AUTHORITIES to be LISTENED to meaning going forward u or other adults can simply talk to him and he will.comport himself .
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On May 21
being:

Is it adults u want to beat? Adults who.are already formed.. Don't think u are loving ur child by not disciplining him as appropriate... U might be destroying him

Don’t beat anyone
Re: Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 4:57pm On May 21
Thank God I didn’t marry Igbo women. Their wickedness something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience / Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education / Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.