Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) (35614 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by joseph1832(m): 6:47pm On May 22
Hehehe
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Theoarhics: 6:56pm On May 22
Was a foolish prank . Not a well thougtout joke
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Theoarhics: 6:56pm On May 22
Was a foolish prank . Not a well throughout joke
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Harddiskng(m): 7:02pm On May 22
Nazgul:
Any MC that pulls this useless stunt on my wedding should forget about his balance. Cos I won't pay him shit.

cheesy cheesy grin

Na mumu dey pay in full before contract finish grin
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by EmmaLege: 7:04pm On May 22
😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by VaginaAcademic: 7:14pm On May 22
Can they afford Asake dem wan reap wetin dem no sow

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Premiumbuy(m): 7:16pm On May 22
wittywriter:
Lolz
April fool in May.

Wittyness
Premium Be Unto You
Bro where have you been, missing you real time.
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by RickyJesus: 7:20pm On May 22
yad2eidi:
nigerian MC are the worst. things they see as funny are things far from funny.
if he did that in my wedding, I will walk him out
I heard kiss daniels in building everyone, from the wedding I went last week. It was crazy.
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by RickyJesus: 7:21pm On May 22
Justine5:
I was expecting Asake lookalike sef.. The couples dey unshakeable because them know say Dem no pay any Asake 😅
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
They fi dey reason sai, dem surprise each other.
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by YoungLionken(m): 7:22pm On May 22
grin You guys should mind the way you prank people in this country o because ehn, any rough play fit lead to 2by2 injury o grin...
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:26pm On May 22
yad2eidi:

How much you pay am, wey im go take bring asake come ?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:39pm On May 22
The shock on the ladies faces was as if they see somebody die. grin
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Iykenuwa(m): 7:40pm On May 22
yad2eidi:

Yoi need to develop a sense of humor
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Father4all: 7:47pm On May 22
Muslims now like Bidah. End time
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Felaincarnated: 7:51pm On May 22
Via sey u pay Asake to come perform for ur wedding
yad2eidi:
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by malali: 7:53pm On May 22
This MC is a future INEC Chairman.
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Kollabo419: 7:58pm On May 22
yad2eidi:

Your dadi
Be calming down
life ain't that too serious

Aboki grin
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by AImoneyAdder: 8:02pm On May 22
LMAO.
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by MrJames007: 8:11pm On May 22
Lol this MC is a mad man.
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by JustPowerApps(m): 8:12pm On May 22
Mr.money is not the only Asake out there now, Maybe the guy too is Asake. Asake no dey finish grin
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by yad2eidi: 8:21pm On May 22
Felaincarnated:
Via sey u pay Asake to come perform for ur wedding
not even that. first I can never allow any celeb attend my party. i am the star of the day, no other bastard can take my shine on a day I am celebrating. i will walk the bastard out for putting up a useless joke. even if asake enter uninvited, I go walk am out
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by yad2eidi: 8:21pm On May 22
Iykenuwa:

Yoi need to develop a sense of humor
some of us don't like it and don't care about it
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Bahamas95(m): 8:24pm On May 22
I don't just like MCs from day1, most of them are so annoying. They talk carelessly without minding if you're cool with it or not.

The one I used for my marriage I made sure I gave him a stern warning, he danced to my tune because I paid him to do his job.......I can't pay you to embarrass me on my marriage day.
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:35pm On May 22
NairaOcean:
During the wedding reception, the MC grabbed the microphone and turned to the newlyweds, who were seated at the head table. With a broad smile, he announced, "I learned that your favorite musician is Asake, so we are surprising you by bringing Asake to your wedding." He then added, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, bring out your phones as we bring on stage Asake!"

The announcement was met with enthusiastic cheers and applause from the guests. As Asake's hit songs began to play in the background, excitement filled the room. Guests eagerly pulled out their phones, ready to capture the moment the star would make his grand entrance.

However, instead of Asake, another individual, known for his comedic antics, burst onto the stage. The crowd's excitement quickly turned to confusion and disappointment.

One guest, a woman who had been particularly thrilled, was left speechless with her mouth open in shock as the realization set in that the appearance of Asake was a prank. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RJBzYWTuGM
what kind of joke is that? The MC should not be paid his balance.
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by sageb: 8:40pm On May 22
PerfectStranger:
Instead of Asake, Ekuke showed up grin

So hilarious
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Mckraz01: 8:52pm On May 22
KingLennon:
Thank God o....Many guys will have lost their Gf's if it was actually true. The way ladies behave when they see a celeb is somethinq I can never understand sad

The MC na hypeman hahaha
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Ferrous(m): 8:59pm On May 22
yad2eidi:
Go and sleep
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by ucbenjamin696: 9:14pm On May 22
The MC know say pple wey full d wedding naw "KG" pupils.... U wan try diz stunt for "ballers" wedding or a gathering of dignitaries..... I RESERVE MY COMMENTS
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Testimony1988(m): 9:40pm On May 22
Hahahaha, so they have taken prank to the next level, it's well.
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by Tunmise80: 9:51pm On May 22
It's that Aunty's reaction for me 🤣🤣
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by eluquenson(m): 10:58pm On May 22
This MC will not make heaven grin
Re: Wedding Guests Disappointed As Asake Surprise Turns Out To Be A Joke (pics, Vid) by udomonday: 5:35am On May 23
Aboki wan see asake for free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.