Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,714 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia (61024 Views)

Chinese Expatriate ‘Kills’ Nigerian Who Rejected Love Advances / Photos Of Enyinnaya Mark Ogbonna Killed By Bakassi Abia Vigilante / Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Thegamingorca(m): 11:36am On May 22
As usual and expected of a normal second class citizen.

Her death is only natural.

What do you expect in a land where these ppl hire security to jump bank queues because they don't want to be identified standing with black ppl in public.

What was even making me amazed was how the Nigerian bank security guy did not even bat an eyelid in discriminating fellow Nigerians and leaving us outside whilst allowing the chinco youths to enter freely. He even pushed Nigeria slave ppl back Ready to lay down his life to protect his Chinese masters.

It was that day I realised Africans will never progress

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by meum: 11:36am On May 22
Hmm
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Akinpresident: 11:37am On May 22
Going by how they kill people who carry drugs without sending them to the their country, the animal responsible for her death should be made to face a firing squad to sound a very loud warning to any other idiot who might be tempted to attempt such.
This is not the first time bad news is coming from that company on how they maltreat Abia youths working for them, yet govt can't muster enough balls and shut them down.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by mysticwarrior(m): 11:38am On May 22
This is sad, that Chinese man should be given the harshest punishment in this land.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Occurstaem(m): 11:39am On May 22
Cruelty!
I hope he has been killed too ASAP in the most gruesome way.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Mikespecialone(m): 11:39am On May 22
God1000:
This is sad, the way these foreigners treat us in Nigeria is too bad, they treat Nigerians so much contempt and disdain and get away with it most times.

They will enslave you in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again.

He murdered an innocent lady for refusing his advances, he should be given capital punishment

Na these kinds things dey cause xenophobia, if those people us push reach one corner then we have no choice than to react
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by udemzyudex(m): 11:39am On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.
They don't act like this in other countries.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence

They pay money to top people in government, they have connections that you the ordinary Nigerian don't have.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Essence20(m): 11:40am On May 22
He should be locked up asap inside prison. Nonsense angry
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by SavageResponse(m): 11:40am On May 22
That bastard Chinese should be given the maximum penalty prescribed by the law
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by SmartyPants(m): 11:40am On May 22
Among other issues, I noticed her chest was exposed and her picture was taken in that state, though its been blurred. Why do we dishonour the dead so terribly in this country?

Such a sad story. A young Nigerian lady obviously courageous enough to work on a building site, just snuffed out like that. Merely for refusing the advances of a randy chinese hegoat.

The blood boils.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by PointZerom: 11:40am On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence

Your government is to be blamed.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by moshino(m): 11:40am On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Your corrupt leaders empowers them to treat you like animals in your own country. What will you do about it, coward?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by DaddyCoool: 11:42am On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Especially Chinese and Indians!
You must admit some foreigners are nice tho

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by danzaki63: 11:42am On May 22
If she rejected him, wetin carry am go meet am for 50m crane? May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Temiii69(f): 11:42am On May 22
Most of them are criminals service thier time. Dont call them expatriates!!
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by olaremint(m): 11:43am On May 22
God1000:
This is sad, the way these foreigners treat us in Nigeria is too bad, they treat Nigerians so much contempt and disdain and get away with it most times.

They will enslave you in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again.

He murdered an innocent lady for refusing his advances, he should be given capital punishment

You people read and don’t think at all.
What was she doing on site with him if she truly refused his love advances? Did he kill her in her house? She has definitely collected the guy like mad and refused to give in or cheating on the guy forgetting that whites kill easily for betrayal etc
Coming here to come and give us cock and bull story, make una try to Dey use una brain abeg

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by halfdollar: 11:43am On May 22
God1000:

The worst time that will ever happen to u in this life is to be born poor in this country called nigeria and be working in a construction company under a Chinese or a Lebanese man, is nothing but modern days slavery under the umbrella of salary. And nigeria Gvt are not even checking that area all dey do is to award contract and collect their share.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by grandstar(m): 11:44am On May 22
God1000:
because our people worship them, they see themselves as demigods.

Any foreigner that is not black is treated as God.

At the UBA branch at Obalende, 2 Lebanese guys who looked like labourers were allowed to jump the queue. The stupid security man does not know he is their equal.

Another time when I took the blue bus, at Lagos Island, a Lebanese man wanted to drop at an unauthorized bus stop and the bus driver obliged. When a Nigerian lady tried to do likewise, he declined. I now pointed out the double standard to the lady and put it down to his being a foreigner.

The lady now got pissed and went to confront the driver. When she exposed the double standard to the driver, his eyes bulged signifying he was guilty of putting a foreigner higher than her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Shikena(m): 11:45am On May 22
I won't be hasty to 'judge' until we have more details. There are several possibilities and that's why investigations are conducted.

To those slamming Nigeria, you have your reasons for your orientation but let's beware of tales by moonlight. Here is a recent example with another Chinese national in Nigeria:

In March 2024, court sentenced Chinese man to death by hanging for killing Nigerian girlfriend. Kano State High Court don sentence Chinese citizen Frank Geng Quarong to death by hanging for killing im Nigerian girlfriend, Ummulkhulsum Sani Buhari.
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/c84j5wej52jo

While governors approval is needed for enforcement of a death sentence and they hardly sanction it, the process has shown that this is hardly a case of kill and go. No matter how rich you are, it is when you commit crime that you will understand how law enforcement works in Nigeria. I have seen this several times beyond the typical sentiment.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by chaiks: 11:45am On May 22
I know it might definitely be her that carried herself to the man.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:46am On May 22
These foreigners in our own country.....chai..
They will enslave us in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again...
Well the government always worship them will turn around the case and the so called "last hope of the common man" being the judiciary will confused us with big grammar if the case reach the court side.....

To me this chinese man deserve death sentence!
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by naijapips02: 11:46am On May 22
This is really sad. Killed because she hustling to provide for her family. How many girls know how to operate a crane? How many girls are dedicated enough to do that level of hard labour at night?

This Chinese idiot should get a death sentence

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by OKOATA(m): 11:47am On May 22
2shure:
She died a jilt n gold digger. Bich

....rot in hell. 50m na beans. Ole
That was another lady and she was hausa so stop mixing things up. And you will also believe someone collected 50M from someone just like that? The way some of you believe anything is so funny.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Crowntop94: 11:47am On May 22
nlfpmod:
Vivian Ocheze Munachi: Here are photos of the Nigerian lady, OCHEZE OGBONNA, reportedly pushed to death by a Chinese Expatriate in Abia over 'rejected love'.

Photo Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/mA1TLFiDg4zrVB5n/?mibextid=oFDknk
He should be killed too.
Such a wicked people.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by chaiks: 11:47am On May 22
Black people don't understand Asians. We are too playful and easily take things on the surface level. Majority of Nigerians are easy to throw themselves to friendship with other races without understanding their perception of us. Honestly, I don't know why we behave so. Only those who lived in Asia will understand me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:48am On May 22
Please can you post the pictures of the Chinese man, seriously Nigerian government needs to declare the guy persona non grata and leave the public to do the judgement I promised him he won't see China his home country again. This is too much
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Soundmind(m): 11:48am On May 22
So sad.
Let the law of Moses take it's effect. A tooth for a tooth. Life for life.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by qtx(m): 11:49am On May 22
God1000:

The reason is simple. Your country has no government but bunch of eaters and consumers only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Chisave: 11:50am On May 22
SonofElElyonRet:

He is a murderer... but she shouldn't have even collected all his gifts and money if she didn't want him... he committed a heinous crime but the reality is you can't control how people react but you definitely can control your actions

Detailed account below:

https://dailytrust.com/another-chinese-expatriate-kills-nigerian-who-rejected-love-advances/

That article is representing Two different stories.

The one that collected money happened in Sokoto.

This has no records of collecting money according to the write up.

Go through it again
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by BuyMeBanger: 11:50am On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:

It's simple, respect, which they have a lack of it towards us(Africans).
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Benrosaria(m): 11:51am On May 22
That's not how she died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.