Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia (61015 Views)

Chinese Expatriate ‘Kills’ Nigerian Who Rejected Love Advances / Photos Of Enyinnaya Mark Ogbonna Killed By Bakassi Abia Vigilante / Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by KingLion007(m): 5:36pm On May 22
God1000:
This is sad, the way these foreigners treat us in Nigeria is too bad, they treat Nigerians so much contempt and disdain and get away with it most times.

They will enslave you in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again.

He murdered an innocent lady for refusing his advances, he should be given capital punishment
Capital punishment coz if it were to be the opposite.. that's what wld have been meted to our people.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Ajsmart(m): 5:54pm On May 22
Probably because some Nigerians behave like wilful slaves. They will disrespect their own people then prostrate to a foreigner. The foreigners note this and realises some Nigerians will sell their fellowman but will fight to protect a foreigner.

God1000:
This is sad, the way these foreigners treat us in Nigeria is too bad, they treat Nigerians so much contempt and disdain and get away with it most times.

They will enslave you in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again.

He murdered an innocent lady for refusing his advances, he should be given capital punishment

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Ajsmart(m): 5:57pm On May 22
Sad but true!!!

Princedapace:

Since we have failed to build a viable society where we can be rich, and things work well, stuff like this will continue to happen. They will maltreat u in their country and still bully u in ur home country.
The cause of all these are the wicked politicians ruling this country. More than half Nigerians are poor and up to 70 percent of the remaining 50 percent earn low income. So, these foreigners who are assumed to have cash, our people seeking to live and survive, including our police men and soldiers, worship them. If we had a country that works, where Nigerians can afford quality life even as an average citizen, then stuff like this will reduce.
Do I blame the politicians? No, the masses have given them the grace to continue to maltreat them. The masses worship the politicians for the same reason they worship foriegners. It is all about hunger. Once u make people poor, u can control them. Except the people fight and say, enough is enough, they will remain like that forever. Nigeria is actually a finished country. Lol, if u remove fraud money, drug money and ritual money, Nigeria is poorer than u can imagine. The entire country's wealth sits in the hands of the few elected politicians. These guys are super rich. Richer than ur politicians in the US. Do u hear the money these guys misuse? Billions of naira. So, the country is gone except well, the masses fight. Can the masses fight? No! Ethnic sentiment will never allow them to fight!
So, what is the way forward? No way forward, Nigeria is designed to fail. It is one of those misfortune of earth and mankind. It is finished. Not just nigeria though. Many black countries are like that. It all started from colonialism. No hope bro.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by 8stargeneral: 6:10pm On May 22
quinox947:
Take heart. Please, was the lady a crane operator?
yes,has been working there for years

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by emperor4love(m): 6:11pm On May 22
AuthorMan:

Its a Sad News but your Terrorist brothers do worst.
Leah Saribu
Esther Samuel
Daily killings of Iswap and Bokoharam
Daily killing and kidnapping of Fulani herdsmen.

Should I continue counting?

Abegi! Keep your mouth shut on issues like this.
are Chinese not killing there own ppl there, if it is how u judge, a foreigner came to ur country use u,treat u like shit,u are here spilling shit nd think one day it won't get to u,wat goes around comes around
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Benrosaria(m): 7:00pm On May 22
Shikena:
I understand your position, however, while abductive reasoning like this has been useful in investigations the accuracy has been established to be low in most cases.

Thank you
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by delpee(f): 7:12pm On May 22
EdiskyHarry:
All these happen because Nigeria is a failed state.
This will be the last time we'll hear about this case. The Chinese man will settle the police, settle the judges and the Court with millions of dollars and move on.

Not always. One has been sentenced in Kano for the murder of his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by AuthorMan: 7:27pm On May 22
emperor4love:
are Chinese not killing there own ppl there, if it is how u judge, a foreigner came to ur country use u,treat u like shit,u are here spilling shit nd think one day it won't get to u,wat goes around comes around

Go back andvread my post slowly for comprehension. I never said what happen was nice.
It is what you get when you dont have good governance.
It is not only the Chinese, the lebanes and Indians do it too.

Understand a post well before attacking the post
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by chatinent: 7:37pm On May 22
The Chinese should be done the same way he did the girl.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by ogbonti: 7:49pm On May 22
fa4dmike:
There should be strict laws concerning the number of foreigners and their mental health thats coming into Nigeria. the guy should be handled here in nigeria, if possible given to the girls family to handle themselves in the local way

And some Nigerians want citizenship to be conferred on any light skin person who shows up in Nigeris demanding for it, If we ever do, we are finished as a nation, it will be apartheid all over again, this time nit in South Africa, but Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by JaskanFactor: 7:51pm On May 22
they are treating you with contempt cause in China they are still wiping out the black Chinese who were the original founders of china
They are now left only in Areas around Tibet and chines government still wiping them out as they are doing in northern Nigeria.

So that those of them in Nigeria know the history , that this time they have come to do the wipeout in in Nigeria , IN Africa just like they did in China.

That is why the UK government went to Opium War with black china and took HonkKong , in order to force them to take opium till the society was totally destroyed and when they refused the drugs they went to war with them, until all the black Chinese turn to Oyinbo.

So the Summary is Nigeria belongs to them, All your women and children belong to them.
This is the case for all so called black people all over the world, i dont even know why nigger bother to start family anymore, cause all the Oyinbo are acting like they cant wait to wipe us off the face of the earth, in case you have not noticed.

Its thier masters and cousins in Europe that sent them to take china, they have now sent them to take Africa, cause same thing is happening all over black Africa with the chines invasion. And they been put on notice that we Africans and our women and children are at the bottom of the food chain.

Thats is why they have blown up a whole street in Ibadan killing many and killed two young women so far..
And dont forget that oyinbo people chines included have a fetish for snuff, meaning they derive sexual pleasure from killing women.

That is why they make serial killer movies , cause what you might think is a murder scene, is actually a sex scene to them

I rest my case Niggers
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by magzey: 7:54pm On May 22
something must be wrong somewhere ,God have mercy

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Emdebby2: 8:19pm On May 22
This is so sad. Unfortunately, no Nigerian will fight for justice for you. Rest in peace!
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by NSK4U(m): 9:24pm On May 22
2shure:
She died a jilt n gold digger. Bich

....rot in hell. 50m na beans. Ole

If the Chinese is still alive, then I blame the youths of that vicinity and not riffraffs like yu who think you can do thrash to people because of chicken change.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Mrexcell(m): 9:31pm On May 22
fa4dmike:
There should be strict laws concerning the number of foreigners and their mental health thats coming into Nigeria. the guy should be handled here in nigeria, if possible given to the girls family to handle themselves in the local way

I heard some of these chinese expatriates are actually prisoners sent to work in nigeria as part of their punishment not real expatriates workers.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Mrexcell(m): 9:33pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.
They don't act like this in other countries.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence

They know nigeria is not a real country but just a business empire of some powerful people.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Prettychild(f): 9:41pm On May 22
nlfpmod:
Vivian Ocheze Munachi: Here are photos of the Nigerian lady, OCHEZE OGBONNA, reportedly pushed to death by a Chinese Expatriate in Abia over 'rejected love'.

Photo Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/mA1TLFiDg4zrVB5n/?mibextid=oFDknk
He needs to be prosecuted cos it’s a capital offense. Why is there no outcry on social media? The one that happened in Kano, the Chinese man has been convicted and sentenced to death by hanging which is the right way to go
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by 8starmember: 10:22pm On May 22
I call on IG of police....Abia state government please come to our aid and bring the Chinese man to book

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by GODovaerrethin: 11:02pm On May 22
But from info made public by him, he spent over 50M on the thot? And in the very familiar nigerian skenk OT she tried to outsmart the guy man and luck ran out on her. Imagine how many nigerian men has passed through similar ordeals... 😳 Now I am not being judgemental but WHAT She did to Him was it fair?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by 2shure: 6:55am On May 23
Stfu nuisance
NSK4U:

If the Chinese is still alive, then I blame the youths of that vicinity and not riffraffs like yu who think you can do thrash to people because of chicken change.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by DangoteIvy: 1:24pm On May 23
danzaki63:
If she rejected him, wetin carry am go meet am for 50m crane? May her soul rest in peace.
shocked thats the part of the story I dont get. I once did my industrial engineering 6months training in heavy duty machinery enginneering firm.
female workers dont climb Cranes and Bulldozers and forklifts to be chatting with the heavy machinery operators inside .its againstcompany code . all chit chat is on the ground or iin the office or restaurant close to the workplace.
once or twice sha I saw two male colleagues inside bulldozer with the operator gossiping about Messi and Ronaldo but it was not moving and they came down after about 15minutes to continue the talk in the office as they coould be reported to management

MODIFIED 13TH JUNE
She be professional crane operator and a staff. wasnt just strolling by . wasnt administrative office secretary either. but she crane operator-,A field dominated by males cos of the physically stressful nature of the jiob, few females daring to venturing into the field, dem go kill dem shocked this is too fvcking tragic . I pray the family gets justice. RIP
TODAYS HEADLINES YOUNG FEMALE CRANE OPERATOR AT INNER GALAXY STEEL COMPANY KILLED BY CHINESE NATIONAL AFTER SHE TURNED DOWN HIS ROMANTIC ADVANCES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.