Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia (61022 Views)

Chinese Expatriate ‘Kills’ Nigerian Who Rejected Love Advances / Photos Of Enyinnaya Mark Ogbonna Killed By Bakassi Abia Vigilante / Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Azzik: 12:18pm On May 22
God1000:
This is sad, the way these foreigners treat us in Nigeria is too bad, they treat Nigerians so much contempt and disdain and get away with it most times.

They will enslave you in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again.

He murdered an innocent lady for refusing his advances, he should be given capital punishment
It's our corrupt government I blame because they might sweep it under the carpet if care is not taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by haveMONEY: 12:19pm On May 22
Those of you commenting rubbish in this post are the reason Nigeria is like this, you people talk like fools you all are, have you done a proper investigation, before calling the girl a gold digger, was you in the scene, Even though she is, does she deserves to be killed, judge if she happens to be your sister, friend or relatives.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by chukxie(m): 12:19pm On May 22
2shure:
She died a jilt n gold digger. Bich

....rot in hell. 50m na beans. Ole

That was hasty! The dead don't talk; it's his words against hers, and she's not here to defend herself. But let's say murderer indeed spent some significant amount of money on her, does that give him the right to murder the victim? He'd be dead if he committed a similar crime in China.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Ttipsy(f): 12:19pm On May 22
This is totally unacceptable

Fvk!
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by latieph(m): 12:20pm On May 22
Good for the lady, bad for the man... chronic reward for gold digger and death reward for the murderer.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by proeast(m): 12:21pm On May 22
OBTMOS:
When they come to Nigeria, we call them expatriate!
When we go to their country, we are called immigrants! Isn’t that concerning?

Well, it depends on what you’re doing in a foreign country that will determine if you’ll be called expatriate or immigrant. You can’t be washing dishes or mopping floors and expect to be called an expatriate 🤪

I’m in one of the Asian countries and I’m called an expatriate. It’s written in my contract documents and I earn far above what the locals earn.

Meanwhile, that Chinese murderer must never be allowed to go free. It’s quite shameful that Nigerian soldiers are the ones protecting him. It’s due to inferiority complex, if it’s their own country, the soldiers will tactically release the murderer to mobs and allow them to kill the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Bahamas95(m): 12:24pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.
They don't act like this in other countries.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence

Corruption/see finish.

They know most Nigerians are corrupt and can sell their fellow citizen to the highest bidder.

I won't be surprised if the Chinese man bribe his way through and our men in black sweep the case under the carpet as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Sapiens3: 12:24pm On May 22
meetmohammed:

Hope Nigeria Government do something about this expatriates doing any how in is this country..
May her soul rest in peace.....

See eclipse of the sun I witheness in Abuja today

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by seunjungle1(m): 12:24pm On May 22
Is there no youths that can wage violence protest against the steel company? But if to say na Nigeria police or soldier do that to the dead girl, youths for don dey carry protest....ordinary Chinese man una no fit dirty the place.
Blaming govt for everything...if govt can't fight for us, why don't we do it ourselves
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by yesloaded: 12:24pm On May 22
Agadinaagwuofe:

Please is there part of the story I didn't read? is there anywhere it stated that the woman ate his money, I really need to read the full story.

https://www.nairaland.com/8100444/chinese-expatriate-kills-nigerian-rejected
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Sijo01(f): 12:25pm On May 22
What is Abia state Government doing about this I hope steps are on for the chiko man to be duly persecute
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Successlane: 12:28pm On May 22
Is the women affairs minister aware?

Somebody should confirm, and let's know why she is silent on this.

I love her intervention on Niger state mass wedding issues, though later withdrew for obvious reason.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Jodybarton: 12:32pm On May 22
Even Chinese they kill this people about she beat chest for the Chinese people nawa o
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by 2shure: 12:35pm On May 22
Stfu.u act like u dont know how these gold digging baztads entitled leeches act in naija. She died a bich.u cant rat tour cake and have it.ahe should rot in hell.hahahahaha
chukxie:

That was hasty! The dead don't talk; it's his words against hers, and she's not here to defend herself. But let's say murderer indeed spent some significant amount of money on her, does that give him the right to murder the victim? He'd be dead if he committed a similar crime in China.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Ttipsy(f): 12:36pm On May 22
moshino:

Your corrupt leaders empowers them to treat you like animals in your own country. What will you do about it, coward?
can you shut up! On no account a citizen should be subjected to such treatment by a foreigner
Where is your empathy?

The Chinese man is going to jail asap wtf
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Ttipsy(f): 12:37pm On May 22
latieph:
Good for the lady, bad for the man... chronic reward for gold digger and death reward for the murderer.
and so?? Does her action warrants the Chinese man to kill her?
You are a wicked pig blood sucker

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:38pm On May 22
They should lock the china man in prison
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Cmanforall: 12:39pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence

Amd the policeman didn't slap him?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Benrosaria(m): 12:40pm On May 22
Shikena:

Do you have more details. In Nigeria, I have learned never to follow the crowd. They are prone to hasty judgment based on false or insufficient information.

It's what I know.
She fell off a crane unto a fallen building of blocks cement and concrete In a steel company.

Like the report said "in its latest development, it happened in Kano, because the expatriate spent his life earnings on top of the girl, and so maybe she deserved to die that way"

So this is likely the same as that Kano incidence too.

Nigeria is the place where souls die with no reason, only the alive will label the stories they know
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Ezmans: 12:40pm On May 22
jubrilELsudan:
AND I READ THAT THE STUPID CHINESE MURDERER IS BEING PROTECTED BY THE SECURITY AGENCY GUARDING HIM AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THE NIGERIAN ARMY ARE THE ONES CONTRACTED TO GAURD THE CHINESE NATIONALS

WHEN I SAID THAT THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIAN ARMY ARE USELESS AND MOST CORRUPT...SOME OF YOU WERE ABUSING ME

the ones sentence on illegal mining in kwara state is it not one year imprisonment or fine options they gave them
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by 10mobile: 12:42pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:

You want to know why? See why: They see through the national inferiority complex of Nigerians.

Many years ago when I was canvassing some books at Ikeja Under Bridge, I came into a bus to sell and an Indian in the bus was insulting me left, right, center, under, and up. None of the Nigerians inside the bus said a thing. After sometimes, I could no longer take the insults and I began to give them back to the Indian. Then, all the Nigerians inside the bus shouted at me in unison accusing me of being arrogant.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by eddly(m): 12:43pm On May 22
I was interviewed here once,
I Could do what they requested for,
But I was rejected, but given option to bring my wife and she would be employed.

A girl was given two weeks to go and learn how to use Excel.

This not funny at all
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Beremx(f): 12:44pm On May 22
osuofia2:
sad
So sad but how did she get to the top of the crane before pushing her. Question that needs answer
she was a crane operator. Didn't you read the previous story?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by davillian(m): 12:44pm On May 22
idanone:
So sad, such a beautiful young girl, say na by force to do? , most white thinks every black should be freak to associate their selves with them. Let him rot in jail. RIP dear
No be by force though but from what I've read heard the girl has milked the man over 50mil naira...
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Empresa: 12:44pm On May 22
It's only in Nigeria expatriates or foreigners maltreat citizens and get away with it. Nigeria is a shit hole country
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by bayplus: 12:45pm On May 22
SoNature:
When incidents like this happen, we expect the government to rise to the occasion. Nigerian government should use that Chinese to set a very good example. Make sure he goes to jail and does his time in a Nigerian prison. If you allow Aba boys handle am, na to burn am straight; those boys no dey hear word.

While I do not work or associate with this govt, I doubt it if the Chinese can escape justice especially as the case has gotten to the social media.

We have two instances recently.

One in Kano, where a Chinese man also murdered his "Supposed girlfriend " because she broke up with him and he killed her. He was sentenced to death last month after over a year of trial.

Another two Chinese caught by EFCC in January for Illegal mining Buni in kwara state have both been sentences to 1yrs imprisonment and all the truckloads of lithium found in their custody have been confiscated.

We need to believe in our security agencies, no matter how bad the situation is, until you have compelling reason to visit a police station, then you will know you still need a police and they are doing their best given the circumstances they found themselves.

Most of us will not take the police job for the "bad reputation" they have but we expect angels to work there.

We need to encourage them to get better.

Just yesterday we saw how retired police men and women were protesting over non payment of their meager pension.
What inspiration do we think those in active service can draw from their retired seniors?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:47pm On May 22
Two different stories conjoined together. The 2nd story happened many years ago, yet the writer decided to still bring it up again. P00r journalism.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by caye(m): 12:48pm On May 22
The Chinese types brought here are the dredges of their worst prisons.
They are criminals brought to work in Africa; and they are serving prison terms.

Nigeria, as we know it, is finished.
Plus, Igbo youths, kindly send a "message " to this chinese company, either physically or " local".
You are gallant and know what should be done. You can even pay someone to " change his address" to the heavelies, because the courts and law enforcement are totally corrupt.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Delary: 12:48pm On May 22
So sad.
Most times, the so called expatriate are convicted criminals and ex convict that they ship down here to do jobs for them.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by callmevirus(m): 12:51pm On May 22
idonhammer:
Mark this day, na so your wife go die for hotel room where she go collect gbola because you are useless and can't fck or provide her needs.

ass.holes

May what you wish me befall you, your sisters, mother and wife
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by caye(m): 12:53pm On May 22
From the words of fools calling this dear sister a hold digger...you can see why Black Americans do not want to associate with Nigerians : bunch of sellouts.

Flip it: if a Nigerian kills a Chinese, Japanese or Indian woman, what do you think will happen to him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by wiseoneking: 12:54pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:

people like you still wonders why foreigners are so bold but they are also seeing what is done to a particular tribe in Lagos, Abuja etc. We shout about racism but our tribalism is worst, we make noise about Chinese maltreatment of Nigerians on Nigeria but the great fear for a particular tribe is very overwhelming.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.