Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia (61023 Views)

Chinese Expatriate ‘Kills’ Nigerian Who Rejected Love Advances / Photos Of Enyinnaya Mark Ogbonna Killed By Bakassi Abia Vigilante / Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Ategberoson(m): 12:56pm On May 22
Now let's turn the table around, imagine a Nigerian guy did the same in China to a Chinese lady?

And to our girls especially the Igbo ladies and Edo, must you date foreigners? Why go and meet someone you don't love in an unsafe place? Now see because of lack of taking caution you made a foreigner come to your land to kill you, this is the height of it

And where is the Chinese man's picture? If my Igbo brothers no handle him then they're coward because I know he will be protected with arrest

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by pikechukwu6(m): 1:01pm On May 22
If nah my sister the chinko head for role
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Segzy19: 1:08pm On May 22
Is the Chinese man still alive?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Deogratiasfx: 1:13pm On May 22
God1000:
This is sad, the way these foreigners treat us in Nigeria is too bad, they treat Nigerians so much contempt and disdain and get away with it most times.

They will enslave you in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again.

He murdered an innocent lady for refusing his advances, he should be given capital punishment

When we treat them like demi God why won't they see us as animals?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Thomps2: 1:15pm On May 22
That man should be killed immediately. He shouldn't be allow to see the next day for killing our sister here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:16pm On May 22
nlfpmod:
Vivian Ocheze Munachi: Here are photos of the Nigerian lady, OCHEZE OGBONNA, reportedly pushed to death by a Chinese Expatriate in Abia over 'rejected love'.

Photo Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/mA1TLFiDg4zrVB5n/?mibextid=oFDknk
She has been eating his money and doing shakara. That's the issue. Had it been she hadn't been manipulating him, he wouldn't have the audacity to try this.

Secondly, the Chinese man should be arrested, drawn and quartered. Nobody does this in a foreign land to his foreign host.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by StillDtruth: 1:17pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.
They don't act like this in other countries.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence

You dont know that colonialiasm is still going on?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by VIKTO83(m): 1:17pm On May 22
This is my community.
I can bet my balls that the company will regret even citing their company in d community after they must have been dealt with.
They will almost pack out overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Pzpropertylimit(m): 1:24pm On May 22
She must have taken something from him and still wanted to reject him
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Oceanfl0w: 1:27pm On May 22
osuofia2:
sad
So sad but how did she get to the top of the crane before pushing her. Question that needs answer

She's a crane operator
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Shikena(m): 1:30pm On May 22
I understand your position, however, while abductive reasoning like this has been useful in investigations the accuracy has been established to be low in most cases.

Benrosaria:

It's what I know.
She fell off a crane unto a fallen building of blocks cement and concrete In a steel company.

Like the report said "in its latest development, it happened in Kano, because the expatriate spent his life earnings on top of the girl, and so maybe she deserved to die that way"

So this is likely the same as that Kano incidence too.

Nigeria is the place where souls die with no reason, only the alive will label the stories they know
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Quodseverismete: 1:33pm On May 22
Where are the IPOB when you need them.
He should be castrated.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Arizoner: 1:38pm On May 22
EmekaBlue:
she is a staff there... Probably a chinese translator who went up to support with English . Those my sisters that learn Mandarin from Anambra confucious institute.

Me sef dey rap Chinese and I do translation... Na so I dey give dem girls and all these ladies do is to chop dem raw and even forget me wey do d linking.

May her soul RIP. Its a sad one... Chinese some normally have brain touch when angry and can misbehave. I dey fight dem for site well and have changed many jobs due to sack from beating them
do these Igbo gals fúck Chinese men
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Everlastingson: 1:39pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.
They don't act like this in other countries.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence

The first question we should ask is : how does Nigeria treat her own citizens? From here we will be able to determine the mindset of the foreigners. Not that I support the Chinese, but Nigeria treats her citizens worse.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by godofuck231: 1:44pm On May 22
The gold shovel no reach her dig her grave , she die open leg like scape goat when car hit
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by latieph(m): 1:45pm On May 22
Ttipsy:
and so?? Does her action warrants the Chinese man to kill her?
You are a wicked pig blood sucker

Feminine has forgotten that toying with emotions can be deadly at times. If you belong to the circle, I will urge you withdraw your selfishness and heartless interest.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by EmekaBlue(m): 1:45pm On May 22
Arizoner:
do these Igbo gals fúck Chinese men
Yes... Mostly massage to collect extra tips they start requesting from dem then they elevate to asking out and fvcckin dem
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by seanery: 1:47pm On May 22
Who pull up her top like this.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by tnerro1(m): 1:47pm On May 22
They should just kill him and say he fell down the stairs
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Krankhead: 2:00pm On May 22
Where is Mr Gbajue to react . OR Is it only in the North he will always react to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by quinox947: 2:00pm On May 22
Agadinaagwuofe:

Please is there part of the story I didn't read? is there anywhere it stated that the woman ate his money, I really need to read the full story.
They are mixing it up with the one that happened in Kano
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Jayhome24: 2:01pm On May 22
Simply execute the bastard.

I hate those "Malta drink bottles height" sleep eyes mofos called Chiness with passion, I don't like them for anything.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by MartinsD12(m): 2:02pm On May 22
nlfpmod:
Vivian Ocheze Munachi: Here are photos of the Nigerian lady, OCHEZE OGBONNA, reportedly pushed to death by a Chinese Expatriate in Abia over 'rejected love'.

Photo Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/mA1TLFiDg4zrVB5n/?mibextid=oFDknk
Terrible though but she could have reported to authority to discipline the heartless Chinese man, rather than still working for them, sometimes it's good to stay alive even leave the work for them quit once you sense threat to life and you can't handle it
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by iswallker(m): 2:04pm On May 22
Chisave:
This beast should be seriously dealt with. This is one of the fight NLC is supposed to engage by ensuring workers in both Public and private establishments are treated right.

They are just moving about making unreasonable demands that can never be met that is why Nigerians don't take them serious again.

This is not just about the foreign workers sef, there are Nigerian employers that treat their employees worst with no consequence. In the same Nigeria, some female students spent extra year in school for refusing sexual demand of some beast lecturers.

Many private companies have no HMO, owe salaries, overtime work without overtime pay etc.

ON THE OTHER HAND

You can see we don't need to judge a book by its cover. Anyone seeing the pictures of this girl on social media will regard her as slay queen, olosho, hook up babe or Yahoo boiz girlfriend MEANWHILE
She is just a HARD WORKING lady earning a living for her self even doing a job traditionally reserved for me.

May the culprit be punished and her soul find rest.

This one has a day job and side Hussle nah - can't you see...

Anyway rip and hope her family gets justice..
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by lagonovo: 2:06pm On May 22
Though he loves everything about the Chinese, I am sure Mr Peter Obi will be at the forefront of the fight for justice in this case.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by quinox947: 2:12pm On May 22
8stargeneral:
We're family friends to this girl family in fact we're like relatives because the way we're relating...i call on Abia state governor (Alex otti) to come to our aid and bring the perpetrator to book...am typing this with heavy heart cry cry
Take heart. Please, was the lady a crane operator?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by AuthorMan: 2:14pm On May 22
God1000:
This is sad, the way these foreigners treat us in Nigeria is too bad, they treat Nigerians so much contempt and disdain and get away with it most times.

They will enslave you in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again.

He murdered an innocent lady for refusing his advances, he should be given capital punishment

Its a Sad News but your Terrorist brothers do worst.
Leah Saribu
Esther Samuel
Daily killings of Iswap and Bokoharam
Daily killing and kidnapping of Fulani herdsmen.

Should I continue counting?

Abegi! Keep your mouth shut on issues like this.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Phantom233: 2:15pm On May 22
SoNature:
When incidents like this happen, we expect the government to rise to the occasion. Nigerian government should use that Chinese to set a very good example. Make sure he goes to jail and does his time in a Nigerian prison. If you allow Aba boys handle am, na to burn am straight; those boys no dey hear word.
Go to jail or sentence to death by hanging?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Zenithphil8368: 2:18pm On May 22
jubrilELsudan:
AND I READ THAT THE STUPID CHINESE MURDERER IS BEING PROTECTED BY THE SECURITY AGENCY GUARDING HIM AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THE NIGERIAN ARMY ARE THE ONES CONTRACTED TO GAURD THE CHINESE NATIONALS

WHEN I SAID THAT THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIAN ARMY ARE USELESS AND MOST CORRUPT...SOME OF YOU WERE ABUSING ME

You just spoke out of the level of your immaturity. The Nigerian Army is not contracted to Guard any foreigner, they are constitutional contracted to do so. If you know the diplomatic consequences if that chinko is brutalized in a jungle justice way you will mind your speech. The law will take its due course but not by jungle justice. China no be your mate so you don't want to piss them off by making another mistake they made. May her soul rest in peace, I know justice will take it full course...
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by mozona(m): 2:20pm On May 22
Pk01:
Their ladies if you don't love person. Never chop him money

abeg help me tell them.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Bimpe29: 2:22pm On May 22
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.