Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia (61042 Views)

Chinese Expatriate ‘Kills’ Nigerian Who Rejected Love Advances / Photos Of Enyinnaya Mark Ogbonna Killed By Bakassi Abia Vigilante / Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Anunakeeh: 11:51am On May 22
nlfpmod:
Vivian Ocheze Munachi: Here are photos of the Nigerian lady, OCHEZE OGBONNA, reportedly pushed to death by a Chinese Expatriate in Abia over 'rejected love'.

Photo Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/mA1TLFiDg4zrVB5n/?mibextid=oFDknk

This evening newspaper na hin dey make the idiot do nonsense thing. Motherfcker.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by ImoleNaija: 11:51am On May 22
This is serious & heartbreaking o.

What a painful way to die.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:52am On May 22
yesloaded:
So sad

The Chinese man could have just ask for refund of his money spent on this lady if he truly spent money for her. In Nigeria, you can charge someone to court for taking your common 5k naira transport fare without showing up not to talk of purported millions of naira spent on her

Also, ladies please stop taking money from men if you don't want to date them instead of saying he's mugu

Above all, let there be true & thorough investigation to ascertain what really happened & let the dead get justice

Please is there part of the story I didn't read? is there anywhere it stated that the woman ate his money, I really need to read the full story.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by idonhammer: 11:52am On May 22
Mark this day, na so your wife go die for hotel room where she go collect gbola because you are useless and can't fck or provide her needs.

ass.holes

callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Rip gold digger
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Logins2125: 11:53am On May 22
The girl resemble hookup girl for this her picture! Rest well my dearly sisterly 🙏
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by loveli2uall: 11:54am On May 22
make our gender stop collecting or chopping awoof money... e dey backfire...
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by meetmohammed(m): 11:54am On May 22
nlfpmod:
Vivian Ocheze Munachi: Here are photos of the Nigerian lady, OCHEZE OGBONNA, reportedly pushed to death by a Chinese Expatriate in Abia over 'rejected love'.

Photo Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/mA1TLFiDg4zrVB5n/?mibextid=oFDknk

Hope Nigeria Government do something about this expatriates doing any how in is this country..
May her soul rest in peace.....

See eclipse of the sun I witheness in Abuja today

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by 8stargeneral: 11:59am On May 22
We're family friends to this girl family in fact we're like relatives because the way we're relating...i call on Abia state governor (Alex otti) to come to our aid and bring the perpetrator to book...am typing this with heavy heart cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Antoeni(m): 11:59am On May 22
What Was She Doing in a Heavy Duty Crane in The First Place?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Titilayo4life: 11:59am On May 22
She probably knew, when you know you're in potential danger, don't hesitate to seek help
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Shikena(m): 12:00pm On May 22
Benrosaria:
That's not how she died

Do you have more details. In Nigeria, I have learned never to follow the crowd. They are prone to hasty judgment based on false or insufficient information.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by SocialJustice: 12:00pm On May 22
Gold digger that lost her life in the process.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Emmanuel30a2: 12:02pm On May 22
God1000:
This is sad, the way these foreigners treat us in Nigeria is too bad, they treat Nigerians so much contempt and disdain and get away with it most times.

They will enslave you in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again.

He murdered an innocent lady for refusing his advances, he should be given capital punishment
Were...
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Nolevel666: 12:04pm On May 22
God1000:
This is sad, the way these foreigners treat us in Nigeria is too bad, they treat Nigerians so much contempt and disdain and get away with it most times.

They will enslave you in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again.

He murdered an innocent lady for refusing his advances, he should be given capital punishment

Your black monkey politicians are the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Princedapace(m): 12:04pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.
They don't act like this in other countries.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence

Since we have failed to build a viable society where we can be rich, and things work well, stuff like this will continue to happen. They will maltreat u in their country and still bully u in ur home country.
The cause of all these are the wicked politicians ruling this country. More than half Nigerians are poor and up to 70 percent of the remaining 50 percent earn low income. So, these foreigners who are assumed to have cash, our people seeking to live and survive, including our police men and soldiers, worship them. If we had a country that works, where Nigerians can afford quality life even as an average citizen, then stuff like this will reduce.
Do I blame the politicians? No, the masses have given them the grace to continue to maltreat them. The masses worship the politicians for the same reason they worship foriegners. It is all about hunger. Once u make people poor, u can control them. Except the people fight and say, enough is enough, they will remain like that forever. Nigeria is actually a finished country. Lol, if u remove fraud money, drug money and ritual money, Nigeria is poorer than u can imagine. The entire country's wealth sits in the hands of the few elected politicians. These guys are super rich. Richer than ur politicians in the US. Do u hear the money these guys misuse? Billions of naira. So, the country is gone except well, the masses fight. Can the masses fight? No! Ethnic sentiment will never allow them to fight!
So, what is the way forward? No way forward, Nigeria is designed to fail. It is one of those misfortune of earth and mankind. It is finished. Not just nigeria though. Many black countries are like that. It all started from colonialism. No hope bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by SonofElElyonRet: 12:04pm On May 22
Chisave:

That article is representing Two different stories.

The one that collected money happened in Sokoto.

This has no records of collecting money according to the write up.

Go through it again

You are right... I am amending earlier comment. Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by emperor4love(m): 12:05pm On May 22
2shure:
She died a jilt n gold digger. Bich

....rot in hell. 50m na beans. Ole
a Chinese man will giv u 50m and she still b working wit de company, is it that most of u guys don't have brain or u are robot or clown...even at that are white not been gold diggers nd getting away wit it in court with support and divorce compasation, eboue nd de like white drain,did ebou push her or shoot her cos of that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by JohnOkolo: 12:05pm On May 22
God1000:

I do not think you lot deserve any better treatment when you guys see yourself as mostly lowlifes who jump into anything just cause of their personal gain.

No morals, no dignity so do not expect to be treated with dignity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by richkal(m): 12:06pm On May 22
God1000:
because our people worship them, they see themselves as demigods.

God bless you for this response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by constancefriday(m): 12:06pm On May 22
Guys stop talking about demigods or stupid gods, this is a crime:

Was he arrested? Is he being prosecuted?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by EmekaBlue(m): 12:06pm On May 22
danzaki63:
If she rejected him, wetin carry am go meet am for 50m crane? May her soul rest in peace.
she is a staff there... Probably a chinese translator who went up to support with English . Those my sisters that learn Mandarin from Anambra confucious institute.

Me sef dey rap Chinese and I do translation... Na so I dey give dem girls and all these ladies do is to chop dem raw and even forget me wey do d linking.

May her soul RIP. Its a sad one... Chinese some normally have brain touch when angry and can misbehave. I dey fight dem for site well and have changed many jobs due to sack from beating them
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by chukxie(m): 12:06pm On May 22
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Rip gold digger

Gold digger? How do you mean?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Positiveminds(m): 12:07pm On May 22
Kill the killer!
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by dododawa1: 12:10pm On May 22
MORE

TO

THIS

INFORMATION

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by free234free: 12:10pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.
They don't act like this in other countries.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence
shut up and ask yourself what gives naija oloshos the guts to think they can scam expats.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Kingzmate(m): 12:12pm On May 22
HEADLINE sad

CHINESE LOVE ON A CRANE grin

WAIT FOR PART TWO cool
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by AerialMapper: 12:13pm On May 22
... And nothing will happen to him. I must date oyibo, you enter hand of Chinese. Chinese, Lebanese, Turkish, Israeli no follow for oyibo ooo... You see them, you run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by superCleanworks(m): 12:14pm On May 22
God1000:

there is a 99.999% chance that NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

these companies and sites usually have police men on ground for protection of the foreigners. what did they do? NOTHING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.