Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia (61026 Views)

Chinese Expatriate ‘Kills’ Nigerian Who Rejected Love Advances / Photos Of Enyinnaya Mark Ogbonna Killed By Bakassi Abia Vigilante / Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by cococandy(f): 2:24pm On May 22
honestly you people are embarrassing. They do stuff like these because conquered minds like yours will find a way to support them
SocialJustice:
Gold digger that lost her life in the process.

mozona:

abeg help me tell them.
godofuck231:
The gold shovel no reach her dig her grave , she die open leg like scape goat when car hit
Pzpropertylimit:
She must have taken something from him and still wanted to reject him
AbujaCitiBlog:

She has been eating his money and doing shakara. That's the issue. Had it been she hadn't been manipulating him, he wouldn't have the audacity to try this..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by quinox947: 2:27pm On May 22
yesloaded:

https://www.nairaland.com/8100444/chinese-expatriate-kills-nigerian-rejected

Did you read the story on the link you provided? Two different stories. There is no account that she collected money.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by dlaw70(m): 2:29pm On May 22
God1000:
This is sad, the way these foreigners treat us in Nigeria is too bad, they treat Nigerians so much contempt and disdain and get away with it most times.

They will enslave you in their country, they will still come to Nigeria and enslave our people again.

He murdered an innocent lady for refusing his advances, he should be given capital punishment
It's only in Nigeria our women will eat our money ,refuse to date us and we keep quiet .
In civilized climes,if you dont want a man,you have to also reject his gifts .
Not that I am supporting what happens to her ,but the truth must be told.
Chinese people are very emotional, our ladies must know this.

In her next life ,she should learn not to reject advances alone ,she should also reject any gifts that comes with it .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by campbelljosh(m): 2:40pm On May 22
I remember working in a plastic industry owned by this Indian man, he threatened to slap me this day and as an operator i stopped the machine carry my cheeks go near him to go ahead and slap me. I even dared him and i was ready to beat him to stupor then get sacked should he dare slap me, but the coward backed off
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by godwon01(m): 2:41pm On May 22
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.
They don't act like this in other countries.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence
They believe that OWO NI YIO JE. With money they will go scot free.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Pat081: 2:42pm On May 22
What are they doing with those people in the first place sef she will have boyfriend before the useless man
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by SocialJustice: 2:42pm On May 22
cococandy:
honestly you people are embarrassing. They do stuff like these because conquered minds like yours will find a way to support them

You are just allowing emotions cloud your judgment. If the guy was your brother will you be talking in this manner? From where does a girl grow the conscience to accept gifts of over N50m from a suitor and still reject him? If you don't want the man then stay away from his money.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:46pm On May 22
yesloaded:

https://www.nairaland.com/8100444/chinese-expatriate-kills-nigerian-rejected

You are actually mixing it up, the article was referring to a similar case in kano where the the chinese man was spending on the hausa girl but this is a different story altogether and no where it stated the chinese worker has been spending on her
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by HeroicMeastro: 2:52pm On May 22
nlfpmod:
Vivian Ocheze Munachi: Here are photos of the Nigerian lady, OCHEZE OGBONNA, reportedly pushed to death by a Chinese Expatriate in Abia over 'rejected love'.

Photo Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/mA1TLFiDg4zrVB5n/?mibextid=oFDknk
Death sentence to the MTF
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by yesloaded: 2:52pm On May 22
Agadinaagwuofe:

You are actually mixing it up, the article was referring to a similar case in kano where the the chinese man was spending on the hausa girl but this is a different story altogether and no where it stated the chinese worker has been spending on her

Oh ok

My apologies for that
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Davidgregs(m): 3:05pm On May 22
omoredia:
Chinko no get time for games
What do you mean? They way you people open your mouth to sentitive issues is terrible. So you mean a chinese man can come to nigeria to live here, work here and still go ahead to kill a female citizen, that sounds like an impossible thing to do on a chinese soil as a nigeria. We too dey give this people special treatment for this country aswear cos wtf!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by AareGaa: 3:07pm On May 22
EdiskyHarry:
All these happen because Nigeria is a failed state.
This will be the last time we'll hear about this case. The Chinese man will settle the police, settle the judges and the Court with millions of dollars and move on.

It happened in Biafla, the land of monkeys
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by omoredia: 3:12pm On May 22
Davidgregs:
What do you mean? They way you people open your mouth to sentitive issues is terrible. So you mean a chinese man can come to nigeria to live here, work here and still go ahead to kill a female citizen, that sounds like an impossible thing to do on a chinese soil as a nigeria. We too dey give this people special treatment for this country aswear cos wtf!

After Tinubu has collected all the loans from China. Na the see finish be the result. Who u are owing is who owns you!
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On May 22
SocialJustice:
You are just allowing emotions cloud your judgment. If the guy was your brother will you be talking in this manner? From where does a girl grow the conscience to accept gifts of over N50m from a suitor and still reject him? If you don't want the man then stay away from his money.

It’s true because he said?

We’re believing a murderer over his victim? I guess because she’s a woman then he must be saying the truth

FOH

I’m allowing emotions to cloud my judgement? When you can’t even get simple facts straight. When did he spend 50 million on her?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by MatrixCircle: 3:19pm On May 22
Why has she been collecting money from the Chinese man if she knew she will nor reciprocating. Any way the man has committed involuntary man slaughter. 4 years imprisonment.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Exceed15: 3:25pm On May 22
Oh my God ! Just wasted the young woman like that .. he must rot in jail
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by SocialJustice: 3:34pm On May 22
cococandy:

It’s true because he said?

We’re believing a murderer over his victim? I guess because she’s a woman then he must be saying the truth

FOH

I’m allowing emotions to cloud my judgement? When you can’t even get simple facts straight. When did he spend 50 million on her?
You are right, let the matter get to court, let him narrate with evidence what happened. Whichever way, a life is already lost in a gruesome manner and justice will be served.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by phorget(m): 3:35pm On May 22
[quote author=aestake post=130082838][/quote]

You want them to lose their job in this TINUBULATION period?🤷‍♂️
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Johel(m): 3:36pm On May 22
nlfpmod:
Vivian Ocheze Munachi: Here are photos of the Nigerian lady, OCHEZE OGBONNA, reportedly pushed to death by a Chinese Expatriate in Abia over 'rejected love'.

Photo Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/mA1TLFiDg4zrVB5n/?mibextid=oFDknk

Nigeria is an anyhow country, no law, no orderliness.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by Blazebond(m): 3:44pm On May 22
Why is it not trending in X? If it where to be another tribe or region this thing happened I know that our igbo brothers and sisters would have carried it to the high heavens in order to score cheap tribal bragging points.
But this death needs to be investigated properly.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by dannykares: 3:44pm On May 22
osuofia2:
sad
So sad but how did she get to the top of the crane before pushing her. Question that needs answer
Lemme answer your question. De lady is an operator so she was on night duty wen her boss went up to meet her on her duty post " crane " that's was how he put her down.
If you ask me how I got the information is because I work with Jiuxing and here within inner galaxy group of company , we av 5-6 Chinese companies surround inner galaxy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by dannykares: 3:45pm On May 22
jubrilELsudan:
AND I READ THAT THE STUPID CHINESE MURDERER IS BEING PROTECTED BY THE SECURITY AGENCY GUARDING HIM AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THE NIGERIAN ARMY ARE THE ONES CONTRACTED TO GAURD THE CHINESE NATIONALS

WHEN I SAID THAT THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIAN ARMY ARE USELESS AND MOST CORRUPT...SOME OF YOU WERE ABUSING ME

Exactly bro even the youths that embark on peace protest one of them was shot by Army personnel
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by dannykares: 3:48pm On May 22
MatrixCircle:
Why has she been collecting money from the Chinese man if she knew she will nor reciprocating. Any way the man has committed involuntary man slaughter. 4 years imprisonment.
For your information Chinese men doesn't really date average gals unless you re slim but most of the gals knows de kind of boss dey AV so they don't either seek for their money this particular case exposed de Chinese man for going up to take advantage on de gal
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by jubrilELsudan: 4:06pm On May 22
Zenithphil8368:
You just spoke out of the level of your immaturity. The Nigerian Army is not contracted to Guard any foreigner, they are constitutional contracted to do so. If you know the diplomatic consequences if that chinko is brutalized in a jungle justice way you will mind your speech. The law will take its due course but not by jungle justice. China no be your mate so you don't want to piss them off by making another mistake they made. May her soul rest in peace, I know justice will take it full course...

YOU ARE REALLY VERY STUPID AND TALKING FROM YOUR FLAT BRAIN

GO TO ALL THE RAILWAY COMPOUNDS....TRAIN STATIONS... CHINESE RESIDENTIAL QUARTERS AND EVERYWHERE CHINESE ARE AND SEE WITH YOUR FLAT BRAIN IF YOU WILL SEE ANY POLICE GAURDING THEM.... SOLDIERS ARE WHO YOU SEE MEANING THEY HAVE A CONTRACT TO GAURD THEM

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by koning: 4:13pm On May 22
Nigerian and African girls and Chinese men do not mix.

No Nigerian woman will date a Chinese man with normal sense. Even with money involved. The sooner these Chinese men realise that, the better for them. They should stick to Run's girl and Ashi. Not a hard working girl who drives crane. They no pass 2 for Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by goaldynman(m): 4:26pm On May 22
That Chinese must rot in Nigerian jail! Nothing more, nothing less!
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by smileyoo: 4:52pm On May 22
fa4dmike:
There should be strict laws concerning the number of foreigners and their mental health thats coming into Nigeria. the guy should be handled here in nigeria, if possible given to the girls family to handle themselves in the local way
funny enough most of these foreigners are very poor in their country, only for them to come here and be worshipped by helpless Nigerians because this multi - dimensional poverty that our political elites had pushed Nigerians into, without any hope of coming out from it soon.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by chukxie(m): 4:54pm On May 22
2shure:
Stfu.u act like u dont know how these gold digging baztads entitled leeches act in naija. She died a bich.u cant rat tour cake and have it.ahe should rot in hell.hahahahaha

Blablabla! You seem to know all about gold digging baztads [sic]. Apparently gold digging is the stock in trade of all the females, old and young in your family- past, present and future. Cos how else would you have recognized a gold digger from afar?
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by GodHimself: 5:03pm On May 22
Past interactions with the law and the people’s subservience.

That’s where the confidence comes from.

FatherCHRISTMAS:
I have always wondered what gives the Expatriate confidence to maltreat people in their host country.
They don't act like this in other countries.

I saw one arguing with a mobile police officer a month ago. What gives them this sort of confidence

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by CorrectionFLuid: 5:16pm On May 22
idanone:
So sad, such a beautiful young girl, say na by force to do? , most white thinks every black should be freak to associate their selves with them. Let him rot in jail. RIP dear

Asians are not white. Whites get their own skosko, but stay on the topic.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by CorrectionFLuid: 5:16pm On May 22
omoredia:
Chinko no get time for games

Games like? I see you're one of those that only read the bolded in the other badly edited thread.
Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by CorrectionFLuid: 5:18pm On May 22
Pk01:
Their ladies if you don't love person. Never chop him money

I see you're one of those that read only the bolded in the other thread. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo / Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.