Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,242 members, 7,867,634 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra (79884 Views)

Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Okorondo: 4:43am On May 24
Make I talk but true true as them cut the dread him come fine oooh, how that old man go carry that kind thing for head,those army don da target am since
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by SuperOnyi: 6:41am On May 24
essentialone:

It is not the hair on your head that will make Africa to rise. It is what is inside your head. The hair texture of the Negroes is not same as that of the Caucasians or the Mongoloids. God is not mocked. We need to stop this copy copy mentality. Ogbeni, go and barb your hair, or I will Delilah you. Lol

shocked

So, Africans are so inferior they copy other "races"? grin Are you confirming that African hair is dirty and smelly? cheesy

So God gave you that hair so you can shave it but it's cool if other races don't shave theirs? When was clipper invented? grin

I swear Africa can never make any progress grin. So you're saying ancient Africans who grew their hair were copying other races? If Nigeria makes any significant progress in 20 years, I owe you $50 million.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by tunjijones(m): 6:44am On May 24
JoeEeL:

Abi. Even if d person na yahoo boy, and so??

Is it part of a soldier job to arrest yahoo boys?

This your talk na mumu talk
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by essentialone(m): 7:47am On May 24
SuperOnyi:

shocked

So, Africans are so inferior they copy other "races"? grin Are you confirming that African hair is dirty and smelly? cheesy

So God gave you that hair so you can shave it but it's cool if other races don't shave theirs? When was clipper invented? grin

I swear Africa can never make any progress grin. So you're saying ancient Africans who grew their hair were copying other races? If Nigeria makes any significant progress in 20 years, I owe you $50 million.

As if you will have the 50 million dollars even in the next 20 years. How can you owe what you do not own?
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by JoeEeL(m): 7:56am On May 24
tunjijones:

Is it part of a soldier job to arrest yahoo boys?

This your talk na mumu talk

U read me wrongly. I meant the soldiers have no rights to molest yahoo boys regardless of their hairstyle. That this footballer does not even need to stress that hes not a yahoo boy
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by tunjijones(m): 8:22am On May 24
JoeEeL:

U read me wrongly. I meant the soldiers have no rights to molest yahoo boys regardless of their hairstyle. That this footballer does not even need to stress that hes not a yahoo boy

Okay... Sorry I misinterpreted your comment.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by SuperOnyi: 8:45am On May 24
essentialone:

As if you will have the 50 million dollars even in the next 20 years. How can you owe what you do not own?

shocked

I'm a big dreamer unlike most inferior Africans with smelly and dirty hair cheesy. Better go shave your dirty and smelly hair, in your next time, come back as a European or Asian grin.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by essentialone(m): 8:48am On May 24
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I'm a big dreamer unlike most inferior Africans with smelly and dirty hair cheesy. Better go shave your dirty and smelly hair, in your next time, come back as a European or Asian grin.

JOESELF
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:51am On May 25
I keep saying it,the Nigeria military are bunch of useless people ,this is why I am happy when they are killed or beaten by mob.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by BlackAdam65: 12:15pm On May 29
Igahbarr:
He looks more responsible now than before the haircut.
so a blackmans natural hair makes him look irresponsible
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:19pm On May 31
BlackAdam65:
so a blackmans natural hair makes him look irresponsible
why you dey quote the goat .na fool him be

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] / Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.