Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra (79829 Views)

Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Igahbarr: 10:31pm On May 22
He looks more responsible now than before the haircut.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by pongwa(m): 10:31pm On May 22

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by mayor1814: 10:31pm On May 22
A whole world cup veteran. Besides it's like I'm d only one who didn't know this guy in eagles squad or eagles squad of 2014 world cup

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Justiceganduje: 10:31pm On May 22
They are acting on Tinubu's order.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by lanre4411(m): 10:31pm On May 22
bliizz:
Sometimes I do wonder if it's a crime to be a Nigerian

Why is this country just so lawless...we claim to have laws but citizens freedom and rights to some things are short sleeved πŸ˜”
When the late Awolowo said the best military government is worst that the worst civilian government some people disagree.
Black military man likes to oppress civilians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Judolisco(m): 10:32pm On May 22
embarassed
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Emmy000seun(m): 10:32pm On May 22
The soldier was like when you play for Nigeria you no get dread, now you won keep dread bah 😜..no way..
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7M2FDJIEOr/?igsh=MW53bzIyaThxOWp2dw==

https://punchng.com/pfan-wants-soldiers-who-humiliated-eagles-wcup-star-nwofor-probed/

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by DavSagacity(m): 10:32pm On May 22
Na with Harmless civilians these barracks boys bones dey strong.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by medropoly(m): 10:33pm On May 22
How did we get to this stage in this country? Too bad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by patrikoolar: 10:33pm On May 22
That hairstyle in the first picture is enough justification for shaving...lol.

Take heart, na Naija you dey so.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Jovi10: 10:34pm On May 22
Segzy19:
I think we have given too much respect to the military in this country. They behave as if they authorities unto themselves and Nigeria constitution doesn't apply to them.

Nigerian military or paramilitary force ls are just nothing but bullies.
If I see both both dog and any Nigerian military officer or police in need of help I will help the dog and leave the officer. They are not worth it

Point of correction no one respects the Nigerian army, we only fear them. Fear is not respect.

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Gboom: 10:34pm On May 22
Nice shave.
The guy is handsome now courtesy of unknown soldiers.

Fundamental human right
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by 8starmember: 10:35pm On May 22
Just imagine
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Dwaizman(m): 10:35pm On May 22
wink
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by felixtare(m): 10:36pm On May 22
Na their way nigerian soldiers
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Jmk9292(m): 10:37pm On May 22
Chasing Shadows while neglecting substance. What concerns the army with people's looks and fashion?

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Lanre1st(m): 10:38pm On May 22
But the guy look decent after barbing

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by begge: 10:39pm On May 22
They can't fight bandit,
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by adecz: 10:39pm On May 22
This type of Army high-handedness was
what led to the massacre of Army
personnel in Delta State a few months
back..😑😑😑

Wetin concern army with the person fashion
style of a civilian❓❓❓

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Nocare77: 10:39pm On May 22
it's because the guy is an igbo man in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Santalpharay: 10:40pm On May 22
Seems this is Army week. If they did not beat soldiers up elsewhere, it will be soldiers humiliating civilians here and there.🀣🀣. A friend of Uche Nwofor was telling me about this incidence in the afternoon. He said that Uche had earlier introduced himself to the senior officer in the barrack in the past and even snapped picture with him only to be surprised by today's humiliation. Nawaoo

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Segzy19: 10:40pm On May 22
Yeah! Fear is the right word to be used...

Jovi10:

Point of correction no one respects the Nigerian army, we only fear them. Fear is not respect.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Mmaduise(m): 10:40pm On May 22
I just dey laf una wey still dey Nigeria.
Wetin una expect before since na only 9ja dey forgive terrorists and enroll them in Nigeria army. 9ja no serious for once.
Someone who massacre innocent citizens and you apprehend dem come out then for prison and later free them to enter military.
I must say this again, whoever join north and south Nigeria together, his generation will never see light.

Na just today my friend post one guy I know for him status with caption *Only God knows where they are now for almost a year*. I come ask wetin happen and he say the two guy go for bouncer work and as dem dey come back, army people come hold them say dem resemble unknown gunmen and since that day dem never see them or hear about them or even for prison, meaning say dem don kpai those innocent guys.
I wonder if dem dey even examine these people mentally to know weda dem dey ok.

9ja is just a joke. I pray that soon I will all my family members over here at least to have a good life and sleep with with 2 eyes closed and smile.

I wonder wetin I do for heaven for God to put me in Nigeria. Which sub did I commit up there?
Because I strongly believe that Nigeria is a place on earth where God put prison from heaven.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by vengertime: 10:41pm On May 22
ableguy:
grin

Seriously trying so hard not to laugh but the hair looks cool on him.
Besides haircut is at least 1k in some areas and he is getting it for free here.
grin
This country sha, shey na by force to cut hair?

With this your dull brain I wonder how you take dey cross main road everyday

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Yelight(m): 10:41pm On May 22
Our uniform personnel are only powerful against unarmed Nigerians. Lawlessness at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Deefirm: 10:41pm On May 22
Can retired COS (Major General Irabor, rtd) shield more light on this incident like he did on the Banex incident on Arise TV yesterday please......

nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/pfan-wants-soldiers-who-humiliated-eagles-wcup-star-nwofor-probed/

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Iko5000: 10:42pm On May 22
Even with concrete evidence of criminality it's still not for them to cut a persons hair

AceRoyal:
That's profiling and soldiers and/Paramilitary personnels have no right to shave anyone's hair especially when there's no concrete evidence of criminality.

Some of our laws/norms are outdated and stupid.

Indiscriminate Profiling is also a crime.

This is very bad.

Daily prayer: Pray that Nigeria doesn't happen to you!
tongue

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by latieph(m): 10:42pm On May 22
We need action not online comments without physical action. Lets come out massively to face the sojos. The way they humiliate us is becoming unbearable.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Sirianese: 10:44pm On May 22
nlfpmod:

All of you half-wits who think it's God's will for y'all to suck Nigerian soldiers' dicks, how far?

And keep sucking, fools!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Jlow2: 10:44pm On May 22
There was a country indeed, GOD SPOKE TO US THROUGH MANY WAYS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA BUT NIGERIA ITS SELF HAS BECOME AN UNFORTUNATE PLACE TO BE.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by fortunechy(m): 10:45pm On May 22
Nigeria was created to entertain other countries.... TUFIAKWA!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.