Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,899 members, 7,866,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra (79868 Views)

Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by psalmylee(m): 6:49am On May 23
ableguy:
grin

Seriously trying so hard not to laugh but the hair looks cool on him.
Besides haircut is at least 1k in some areas and he is getting it for free here.
grin
This country sha, shey na by force to cut hair?
when.such inhumane behaviour from Nigeria security agency happens to u in future..
That's is how we will also laugh and make fun out of it..
That's just karma...that's the way it works

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Lomprico2: 6:52am On May 23
If dem beat dem now, Dem go carry battalions come dey harass everybody and dey stupid press release.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by HRMK: 7:02am On May 23
WAS THE DREADLOCKS NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL?WAS HE PUTTING ON EARRINGS?WAS HE SAGGING?HOW WERE THOSE HE WAS WITH DRESSED?WERE THEY DIFFERENT FROM HOW YAHOO BOYS DRESS?THERE IS A WAY A 32YR OLD SHOULD BE SEEN IN PUBLIC TO SHOW HIS LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY!IT IS OKAY TO HAVE THIS FULLY INVESTIGATED ALL THE SAME!!
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by jmoore(m): 7:03am On May 23
membranus:

That's what you are only known for, tirades, diatribes and insults against all government agencies on a faceless platform like a coward.

What have you too done for the country? Nada! Can you die for the country as these gallant soldiers have been doing everyday fighting to keep this country safe for me and you against cruel invaders? No way!

Why don't you write your name and your location on your post, so that the soldiers can visit you and you will be able to say this to their faces if you are brave.

Expecting your usual slowpoke insults which will be aptly deleted.
9ja army is useless! The fools left terrorists to fight and are shaving hair.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by maasoap(m): 7:05am On May 23
AceRoyal:
That's profiling and soldiers and/Paramilitary personnels have no right to shave anyone's hair especially when there's no concrete evidence of criminality.

Some of our laws/norms are outdated and stupid.

Indiscriminate Profiling is also a crime.

This is very bad.

Daily prayer: Pray that Nigeria doesn't happen to you!
tongue

What are you insinuating here? Our law doesn't give soldiers or security agents power or authority to shave people's hair. Even some teachers are guilty of this too. The reason they're doing it is that victims don't normally drag their asses to court.
And concerning our norms too, I don't know when it became norm to do this kind of thing to people

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by OKEIYIOKODU: 7:06am On May 23
[quote author=nlfpmod post=130092984]

https://www.instagram.com
Free Barbing
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by africanusvu(m): 7:10am On May 23
What carry am go inside barracks,did he think barracks is Lagos park or football field, infact he should be thanking them for making him look more responsible
Super eagle star or moon ,that one na him pocket
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by africanusvu(m): 7:14am On May 23
membranus:
Honestly, he appears more responsible and younger with the new haircut given him by the good soldiers than the devilish one he was brandishing before.
, don't mind the mumu,wetin carry am go barracks, maybe he think he is inside onitsha market bar,fool at 40

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by watchindelta(m): 7:14am On May 23
Some Nigerians chia telling adult what kind of hair 🙄 he should put on . I week for this country, foolish ppl too much inside that hole! and for their mind they are too intelligent when saying it. Taking other man right and proud saying it, no be say na army uniform he put on Again oh. If look is matter Nigerian for be a better place because our politicians no one put dread or jeans but they are badass devil 😎.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by BadBradley: 7:17am On May 23
AceRoyal:
That's profiling and soldiers and/Paramilitary personnels have no right to shave anyone's hair especially when there's no concrete evidence of criminality.

Some of our laws/norms are outdated and stupid.

Indiscriminate Profiling is also a crime.

This is very bad.

Daily prayer: Pray that Nigeria doesn't happen to you!
tongue
whether he's a criminal or not, no one can shave his hair except himself and there's no outdated or dated law empowering the police or army to shave his hair.

The simple fact is that many depraved people love the army and police where they feel protected to carry out their depravity.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:21am On May 23
Jovi10:
Later when civilians start reacting by beating them up now, they will say they are disrespecting the army uniform when the animals wearing it cannot even respect themselves. I just wonder the kind of training they give them in the army, I'm very sure they tell them that the civilians are inferior to them hence the misuse of power. Because they all do it both male and females. Until a strict law is passed and scapegoats used as an example, these bullying from the Nigerian army on civilians will continue.

This is just my grouse about the issue, tomorrow military top command like Irabor will be saying yen yen yen but just imagine what they are doing to civilians when there are litany of army/civilians clashes all around the country and the army is still bent in destroying it's citizens.

Zombies!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:22am On May 23
Edipet:
32??
grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by SocialJustice: 7:25am On May 23
immortalcrown:
The makers and the enforcers of law are more unlawful than the rest in Nigeria. Since when has it become the duty of soldiers to check an individual in a non-warring zone?

It is on unarmed and peaceful civilians that the soldiers show power. Boko slaughters them anyhow.
No be the government when dey use soldier do police work you go blame.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by AareGaa: 7:32am On May 23
Inosky:

If it's Musa they did this, I hope you'll be happy too and stand with Nigeria Army? You b!got and tribalist with no sense

Biafran monkey, I knew the reason you were against it was because it affected your fellow biaflan
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Oju4190: 7:39am On May 23
Get a Good lawyer to sue Dem

Hope u save some Benjamin's wen u dey Eagles
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Jungleluv5: 7:51am On May 23
Please ask the soldiers who did this maybe he was asked to bring human dread for ritual because I see no reason for dehumanizing your fellow human being just because you are in uniform but mind you that uniform is not permanent ooooo remember one day you will off duty for life

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by NapoleonHill: 8:00am On May 23
MrJames007:
cheesy

Dunno why this whole thing is funny to me.
The soldier who did this is wicked. grin

But being an ex super eagle player doesn't mean someone cannot be a criminal o.

It's not funny, you're just an ijiot incapable of proper reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Matabue1985: 8:03am On May 23
nlfpmod:

He even look more handsome without the locks because he looks like a mad man with the locks he should even thank the soldiers for the transformation. I non go lie sha the thing be one kind of after person don train dread for 10 years one army go come barb the locks. If na warri here them non go gree for the soldier oh. Warri boy go tell you say shoot me I non go gree because we have hearts
https://www.instagram.com/p/C7M2FDJIEOr/?igsh=MW53bzIyaThxOWp2dw==

https://punchng.com/pfan-wants-soldiers-who-humiliated-eagles-wcup-star-nwofor-probed/
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by drerocker: 8:06am On May 23
immortalcrown:
The makers and the enforcers of law are more unlawful than the rest in Nigeria. Since when has it become the duty of soldiers to check an individual in a non-warring zone?

It is on unarmed and peaceful civilians that the soldiers show power. Boko slaughters them anyhow.
I stand with soja
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by rowrowland: 8:15am On May 23
ableguy:

Besides haircut is at least 1k in some areas and he is getting it for free here.
grin
You're wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by CorrectionFLuid: 8:25am On May 23
NothingDoMe:
Again, very powerful against civilians. Cowards.

Unarmed civilians. The unarmed word is important. Cos since some ipob protesters picked up arms, we no longer see pictures of eastern civilians swimming in mud.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Coconunu(m): 8:34am On May 23
I want to understand something here
Is it that any body that keep hair or has dread is a bad person?
How hairstyle take justify person behavior
Evans the billionaire kidnapper dey always shine he head

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by kentokay71: 8:37am On May 23
He is a soldier? What was he looking for inside barracks, tell me what businedd does he has there, is that barracks a hotel or bar were you go for drink, they never barb him they suppose beat him on top, so because you are else eagle player, you mis jive any how
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/pfan-wants-soldiers-who-humiliated-eagles-wcup-star-nwofor-probed/
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Candreva: 8:44am On May 23
Now if dem kpai u like chickens for Delta state now dem go talk say citizens bad. U go carry the whole barracks go dey flex muscles for innocent defenseless citizens. People need reorintation in Nigeria. Sensitization!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by rasputinn(m): 8:57am On May 23
Did the guy tell them he needed a free hair cut ?

I for one, detest those funny looking , dreads that make the guys look as if they've got a floor mop sticking out of their heads, but there's no law against it in Nigeria and the soldiers should have better things to do than go around checking people's hairstyle
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by dododawa1: 8:59am On May 23
he look good now

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by silvoclaira: 9:15am On May 23
dododawa1:
he look good now

He choose how he want to look and not you choosing for him. Find your own looks for yourself

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by travelzcruix: 9:25am On May 23
In Nigeria your killer roams freely, it is just a matter of time, you will meet each other. Stay woke and alert always.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by nesphil(m): 9:34am On May 23
Hisbah Soldiers on the beat again.

So Hisbah is now in SE.

When did it become the duty of NA to barb people's hair

Are they now doing free and compulsory barbing operation

Operations Barb Their Hair By Force

nlfpmod:

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by SANDAT(m): 9:41am On May 23
He actually looks better and decent after the free haircut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.