Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra (79850 Views)

Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:45pm On May 22
Would you blame those that compare Nigeria to a zoo 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Dogalmighty17: 10:46pm On May 22
The Nigerian army is a disgrace. SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by yemobrown(m): 10:47pm On May 22
LET NO NIGERIAN FOOTBALLER PLAY ANY MATCH FOR NIGERIA UNTIL THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS WICKED ACT ARE BROUGHT TO BOOK.

EVERY FOOTBALLER ARE SOLDIERS ON THE FIELD OF PLAY. THEY SWEAT BLOOD TO PROTECT AND PROMOTE OUR COUNTRY, SOME EVEN DIE IN THE HEAT OF THE GAME.

ANY EMBARRASSMENT TO A SENIOR CITIZEN SHOULDN'T BE TOLERATED!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Carlylepneuma: 10:48pm On May 22
Talk true bros wetin really sub? U sure say u no go drag babe with those soldiers?
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Dogalmighty17: 10:48pm On May 22
After failing woefully to secure the territorial integrity of Nigeria, the Nigerian army has resorted to become barbers.

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Sirianese: 10:49pm On May 22
Why did he subject those soldiers to emotional attack by making them see his dreadlocks?

You cannot make soldiers see your dreadlock and expect nothing to happen!

If I was that Almighty soldier I'd have cut his civilian head off along with the dreadlocks!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:50pm On May 22
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7M2FDJIEOr/?igsh=MW53bzIyaThxOWp2dw==

https://punchng.com/pfan-wants-soldiers-who-humiliated-eagles-wcup-star-nwofor-probed/
They should jail him. I have severally warned these idiots to have good outlook. The way you dress is the way you will be addressed. How can you be looking like an agbero but be expecting to be treated nice. God saved him that they didn't kill him. Fool. See the stupid hair he is sporting.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Wotowotoman: 10:52pm On May 22
Melagros:
COMRADES, the article says; I was drinking inside the barrack. Maybe the guy don over drink and bluff thinking he was at the usual bar outside the barrack and his mumu army friends no go send then go manhandle the guy grin
Bro so sorry for that grin

Na only you talk wetin most likely happened…

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by 9JAMac10: 10:53pm On May 22
Igahbarr:
He looks more responsible now than before the haircut.
hahaha . The guy has no levels they will not dish out the same treatment to a Mikel obi
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by wolebest: 10:53pm On May 22
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/pfan-wants-soldiers-who-humiliated-eagles-wcup-star-nwofor-probed/

Whoever carried out the harassment should be fished out........

This is brutality

This kind of things should stop.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by essentialone(m): 10:54pm On May 22
Nothing wrong with what the soldiers did. We are humans not animals. Go and barb your hair for fee, you say No. Now they barb your hair for free, you dey rant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:01pm On May 22
essentialone:
Nothing wrong with what the soldiers did. We are humans not animals. Go and barb your hair for fee, you say No. Now they barb your hair for free, you dey rant.
Everything is a joke to idiots. Your turn go come.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Collins4u1(m): 11:01pm On May 22
E no go pass these abokis we no get another destiny other thank constituting nuisance in the army.
Army to the mud
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 11:03pm On May 22
A lot of Nigerian soldiers are badly trained and lawless.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by MightySparrow: 11:04pm On May 22
Soldiers shaved werey from his head. He now looks clean.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 11:04pm On May 22
essentialone:

Try not to be unfortunate...!

Everything is not a joke.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Agapeunit(m): 11:04pm On May 22
NothingDoMe:
Again, very powerful against civilians. Cowards.
It is a very disgraceful act from those useless soldiers,if it is the terrorists this oloriburuku bunch of useless soldiers will release them free saying they are repentants. That is how 2 soldiers in lagos barbed the hair of one cherubim&seraphim prophet like that in 2010 the died at the end of the week! The prophet warned the idiots that they aint meant to touch his head but power was busy fool-riding them. I dislike alot of nigeria soldiers behaviors even all soldiers in africa few are normal.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Goddyrichie(m): 11:06pm On May 22
nlfpmod:

this is why I don’t pity anyone in d Nigeria force when they kill then like chicken can they shave boko boyz hair like that or bandit or can they even try this in d north
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by MightySparrow: 11:07pm On May 22
essentialone:

I don't understand. Did they barb his head with sword 🗡️ of clippers?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 11:07pm On May 22
bliizz:
Sometimes I do wonder if it's a crime to be a Nigerian

Why is this country just so lawless...we claim to have laws but citizens freedom and rights to some things are short sleeved 😔

Until Nigerians accept that Nigeria is the most useless country on earth and stop doing twitter batter against Ghana and SA when we have serious issues to resolve here.
We keep lying to our selves. Naija na cast!
Each day I drive out, I am faced with numerous fears because the average Nigerian is practically unfortuante, drives anyhow, extremely lawless and the military is such a shame. The day I removed my hands from this country na the day, soldiers planned over night gun attack at a police head quarters this year with the intention to over run a police state head quatrers and till date, no one has been arrested or tried at all.
See eh, naija is a commic relief. It is such a shameless country with old men ruling the country anyhow. My street roads are in terrible conditions. U drive a luxury car, u are in trouble. My car has suffered becus the car is so low on the ground with terrible roads. The local govt chairman simply carry all types of ladies to enjoy his life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by NwaliE01: 11:08pm On May 22
Barbarians

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by UbaPhilipo: 11:10pm On May 22
For help wey de give u again¿ na wa......oo, do you even knw how much is haircut in this country¿ good thing wey ur country do for u don turn bad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Afonja007: 11:10pm On May 22
That's why I no dey pity dem when unknown gun men target them in the east

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by AllenSpencer: 11:12pm On May 22
Money has come!

He should get a good lawyer!
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Gbogbowa: 11:14pm On May 22
If they start to beat the soldiers now people will start to shout. I will never support anyone beaten a uniform man but I'm surprised how our soldiers turn barbers

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Forumites: 11:17pm On May 22
Melagros:
COMRADES, the article says; I was drinking inside the barrack. Maybe the guy don over drink and bluff thinking he was at the usual bar outside the barrack and his mumu army friends no go send then go manhandle the guy grin
Bro so sorry for that grin
we alll drink in barracks and even shout out loud. I have said it before that the revolution that’s coming will be caused by the NA. People will cut chain and move into barracks. 1st. It was endsars. 2nd. Banex plaza and 3rd, Nwofor.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by ufotunang: 11:20pm On May 22
If it's bandits and terrorists they will be afraid to go and attack them and confront them

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by JoeEeL(m): 11:23pm On May 22
ableguy:
grin

Seriously trying so hard not to laugh but the hair looks cool on him.
Besides haircut is at least 1k in some areas and he is getting it for free here.
grin
This country sha, shey na by force to cut hair?

Get the ef out of here! Whats funny? lipsrsealed

Everything is always a joke to una. Holy crappy citizens! I knew i would meet one kiddo that will yarn this opata. Set awon enablers of terrorism and human rights violation.

Where in d world do soldiers shave citizens hairs (because it will look good on them)?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by JoeEeL(m): 11:26pm On May 22
tunjijones:
No matter the offence of the person, the soldiers don't have right to cut anyone's hair

Abi. Even if d person na yahoo boy, and so??

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by JoeEeL(m): 11:27pm On May 22
Igahbarr:
He looks more responsible now than before the haircut.

I despise the average nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by simpleseyi: 11:29pm On May 22
World best footballers Messi and Ronaldo do not look like touts, why are you looking like a motor park tout?

Daniel Omakachi, Rashidi Yekini, Mathematical Segun Odegbami, Finidi George, Samson Siasia, e.t.c. didn't turn to street abandoned and homeless Rastafarians in order to play and shine, so why are you looking like wanted Criminals?

World best musician in history Michael Jackson didn't look like a tout, why are today's musicians all looking like drug addict street touts?

Meanwhile, who commissioned rank and file soldiers as community barbers? Ogun go soon kee dem Mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.