Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,809 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra (79876 Views)

Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Brimstone77: 5:15am On May 23

That's what you get when you recruit little brainless secondary school dropout children into the army..

I bet many of the morons that did this to this young man were not yet born when he was representing the nation.

The nigerian army are the most useless entity I have ever seen,they should be disbanded and all the money allocated to them channel in building infrastructures.

This useless entity have never done anything good,aside from manhandling civilians they are of no use..

These ediots had never successfully defeated any threat facing the country..

They have been fighting boko haram for decades now,they can't defeat rag tag bandits,they can't defeat unknown gun men... they're only good in wasting tax payers money.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:15am On May 23
AceRoyal:
That's profiling and soldiers and/Paramilitary personnels have no right to shave anyone's hair especially when there's no concrete evidence of criminality.

Some of our laws/norms are outdated and stupid.

Indiscriminate Profiling is also a crime.

This is very bad.

Daily prayer: Pray that Nigeria doesn't happen to you!
tongue
but you happened to Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:16am On May 23
Olamila:
Arrest the soldiers
who

You?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:16am On May 23
NothingDoMe:
Again, very powerful against civilians. Cowards.
Do you show power over who is stronger or who is weaker?
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by michelz: 5:21am On May 23
Melagros:
COMRADES, the article says; I was drinking inside the barrack. Maybe the guy don over drink and bluff thinking he was at the usual bar outside the barrack and his mumu army friends no go send then go manhandle the guy grin
Bro so sorry for that grin
It will get to you soon.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by geoworldedu: 5:38am On May 23
mayor1814:
A whole world cup veteran. Besides it's like I'm d only one who didn't know this guy in eagles squad or eagles squad of 2014 world cup
I wonder what he is doing in Nigeria after making it to the world stage. Except maybe he came for a visit sha.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by membranus: 5:50am On May 23
Honestly, he appears more responsible and younger with the new haircut given him by the good soldiers than the devilish one he was brandishing before.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Blazebond(m): 6:00am On May 23
Just imagine the nonsense from the Nigerian army,the most unprofessional and pathetic army ever in the world.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by membranus: 6:02am On May 23
Brimstone77:

That's what you get when you recruit little brainless secondary school dropout children into the army..

I bet many of the morons that did this to this young man were not yet born when he was representing the nation.

The nigerian army are the most useless entity I have ever seen,they should be disbanded and all the money allocated to them channel in building infrastructures.

This useless entity have never done anything good,aside from manhandling civilians they are of no use..

These ediots had never successfully defeated any threat facing the country..

They have been fighting boko haram for decades now,they can't defeat rag tag bandits,they can't defeat unknown gun men... they're only good in wasting tax payers money.

That's what you are only known for, tirades, diatribes and insults against all government agencies on a faceless platform like a coward.

What have you too done for the country? Nada! Can you die for the country as these gallant soldiers have been doing everyday fighting to keep this country safe for me and you against cruel invaders? No way!

Why don't you write your name and your location on your post, so that the soldiers can visit you and you will be able to say this to their faces if you are brave.

Expecting your usual slowpoke insults which will be aptly deleted.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by membranus: 6:06am On May 23
Ogbodavies:
once u throw banger and shout boko haram in front of same barrack... u go see how fast dem go take remove uniform n go into hiding...

Why not try that tomorrow, and come and tell us what happened to you after, that is if you are still alive by then.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Charlie2020(f): 6:10am On May 23
Now people won't see this to condemn. Why can't soldiers avoid the path of civilians. How is the civilians dreadlocks interfering with their duty. If there's reprisal from the civilians, some zombied mofos will take the side of the soldiers with the usual yamyama comment that the soldiers die daily in battle fields for civilians

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Juoflife1(f): 6:12am On May 23
Can he sue them? These type of cases is to just sue and cash out. But our judiciary or military judiciary is not working.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by AMI3(m): 6:14am On May 23
The country is not really working for sane people.
Soon the whole thing will die a natural dead.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by AareGaa: 6:15am On May 23
immortalcrown:
The makers and the enforcers of law are more unlawful than the rest in Nigeria. Since when has it become the duty of soldiers to check an individual in a non-warring zone?

It is on unarmed and peaceful civilians that the soldiers show power. Boko slaughters them anyhow.

The player looks respectable after the shaving.

I stand with the Nigeria Army boys on this.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Diligence: 6:20am On May 23
Hey: Thou ignoramus of a Nigerian Soldier: That's NOT how to treat a VETERAN (in his own rights).

The stupidly overzealous soldier/s should be arrested, probed & punished to deter him & others from harassing civilians whom their basic responsibility is to protect!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by stevups(m): 6:20am On May 23
Na you go find trouble inside barracks
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by putin2: 6:21am On May 23
Useless fulani terrorist they call Nigeria army .
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by putin2: 6:22am On May 23
Na only civilians they dey get power
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by rigarmortis: 6:23am On May 23
Nigerians will make a joke out of everything in the name of catching cruise until it happens to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by tnerro1(m): 6:24am On May 23
The audacity, part 3😁
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by virginchaser(m): 6:24am On May 23
Too many religious fanatics harbored by Nigerian military.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by HumanObserver: 6:26am On May 23
omoyankee3:
After representing and bringing glory to his country, they decided to humiliate him

Damn angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by HumanObserver: 6:27am On May 23
christejames:
Nigeria is a huge crime scene undecided

The soldiers were only playing their roles

Facts

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Omalicious1: 6:29am On May 23

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Inosky: 6:30am On May 23
This is one of the reasons some Nigerians with double citizenship chose to play for other countries than Nigeria. They could do this too to Kanu Nwankwo because most Nigeria Army officers are animals in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Adayi1(m): 6:31am On May 23
As the Chief Justice of the Court of Public Opinion, I will await the statement from the other party involved before passing judgement. Not supporting the barbing though, but let's assume he went into the barrack with a soldier friend, sat at the bar and after taking some bottles, he gets tipsy and some incoherent behavior ensure then some MP comes around to discipline him.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Brushstrokes20: 6:32am On May 23
Only in a shyyytholeπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
MOS of these Khaki boys are ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by NewHe: 6:33am On May 23
The guy looks more responsible in the low cut!
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Inosky: 6:35am On May 23
AareGaa:

The player looks respectable after the shaving.

I stand with the Nigeria Army boys on this.

If it's Musa they did this, I hope you'll be happy too and stand with Nigeria Army? You b!got and tribalist with no sense

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Whalis: 6:38am On May 23
ableguy:
grin

Seriously trying so hard not to laugh but the hair looks cool on him.
Besides haircut is at least 1k in some areas and he is getting it for free here.
grin
This country sha, shey na by force to cut hair?
The truth about is that he is a role model. He should be a moral compass the young generation plot their course.
Everyone these days fear anyone on dreadlocks. He is no longer playing what is keeping dreadlocks for?
If I were there Na Moro Moro.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Truvelisback(m): 6:44am On May 23
It's high time these nuisance got dismissed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.