Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,905 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' (33372 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by BondRiv: 10:05pm On May 23
SouthSouth1914:

Keep quiet and go back to bed. All these Wike apologists! I never said you shouldn’t be neck deep in Wikes’s ass! I am saying a sitting governor that is elected does have powers!

Then came your quote of laymen. You ilks ate digusting in your thoughts and processes, always trying to twist a narrative in your favor. I have never underestimated the power of stupid people in large numbers! Get lost!

Powers to do what in this present scenario? Acquire knowledge pls. I'm irritated by ignorance. If I have the time to school you myself, I will. Pro bono. The work for humanity must go on.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Melagros(m): 10:05pm On May 23
vanitybutiwanti:
A judgement will be issued on the 29th of May and in that judgement, all the security agencies will be instructed to work with the chairmen, I laugh when I read comments of non Rivers residents on social media, its reminds me of pro obi supporters during the build up to the election, the governor is not in charge of security in the state, I've taken note of your moniker, I'll call you out on the 29th
Okay, but you got it wrong
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by fergie001: 10:16pm On May 23
Akpakomiza2:

Yes.i believe those states with less than 10 nominees like mine will be increased to ten while aks,osun will have theirs reduced.one of the nominees from crs is a serving commissioner so I don't know.
My own State didn't benefit @ all, just one or two.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Alphanancy: 10:48pm On May 23
Keep quiet. Empty barrel that thinks himself full. Which ground are you on? Go and sit down.
vanitybutiwanti:
Lol, let me give you a breakdown of what will happen on the 29th, bookmark my post, I'm on ground and I don't rely on comments from uninformed social media commenter, firstly on the 29th, the court of Appeal will affirm the 27 lawmakers as the authentic Rivers state House of assembly members, secondly a judgement will be issued from the High Court in Abuja, instructing the governor not to tamper with LGA funds and also giving validity to the tenure elongation since he has refused to conduct an election, I'm sure you're surprised? That's because empty barrel makes the loudest noise and fubara the empty barrel has been making a lot of noise, 21 out of 23 LGA Chairmen are not leaving the council on the 17th of June and nothing will happen, they will also be provided with adequate security from Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Pat081: 10:55pm On May 23
Hahaha just chairman is doing like this ??
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Akpakomiza2: 11:49pm On May 23
fergie001:

My own State didn't benefit @ all, just one or two.

What was dsp Ben kalu doing? Ouk nko? Anyway,tinubu doesn't have bosom friends from abia to up things.uzodinma and umahi proliferated their people...senator owan enoh was responsible for half of CRS names.
My speaker was inconclusively impeached
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by desiredhome: 11:56pm On May 23
vanitybutiwanti:
Mumu man, who is Fubara fighting for? Through wike the lga chairman became a billionaire, through wike fubara became governor, you must be very daaft to say wike is fighting for himself. The LGA Chairmen knows better than social media miscreants
Wike can never rule Rivers State by proxy, for over 7 months wike has been in charge of the state while Fubara was just like a messenger, Rivers State is not Nyenso's farm land, whatever oath they took to sell Rivers State to themselves will backfire......
You want to remove Fubara to install Matin Amewure,? to continue your selfish ambition....
You can see the joy in the state now.....
Rivers State can no longer be controlled by agberos.....
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by ruffhandu: 11:58pm On May 23
vanitybutiwanti:
Mumu man, who is Fubara fighting for? Through wike the lga chairman became a billionaire, through wike fubara became governor, you must be very daaft to say wike is fighting for himself. The LGA Chairmen knows better than social media miscreants

Mannerless rifraf, so who made Wike a.billionair? Who made him lga chair? Who made him Chief of staff? Who made him minister? Who made him governor? I know the answer. He made himself. Mad man. Go and insult your mother and father.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Mosesvic11(m): 2:59am On May 24
vanitybutiwanti:
yes, but he can't send them out of the council, and mind you that Rivers State judgement has been appealed
stop this your pure ignorant , those chairmen are gone even the lawmakers too. See because you love wike or think federal government is siding wike does not mean the governor cannot defeat them , fubara is winning the battel already and you better wake up from your sleep and ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by press9jatv: 5:07am On May 24
vanitybutiwanti:
A judgement will be issued on the 29th of May and in that judgement, all the security agencies will be instructed to work with the chairmen, I laugh when I read comments of non Rivers residents on social media, its reminds me of pro obi supporters during the build up to the election, the governor is not in charge of security in the state, I've taken note of your moniker, I'll call you out on the 29th
dey play, which court judgement 🤥🤥🤥
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by LEGALSER: 6:23am On May 24
NairaOcean:
I Will Not Leave Office, Our Tenure Is Extended By My State Lawmakers – Ikwerre LGA Chairman, Samuel Nwanosike shocked

The Ikwerre LGA chairman, Hon Dr. Samuel Nwanosike, has reaffirmed his readiness to remain in office comes June 17, said the state lawmakers under Rt. Hon. Martin Amaghule has extended their official as a result of the inability of the state government to conduct the LGA chairman election in Rivers State.

In his two-minute video, the chairman said that he would remain in office since the state lawmakers asked him to remain.

Said Ikwerre Local Government Area will wait for anyone who dared to come and evict them.

This comes days after a Rivers State High Court in Port Harcourt, the state capital, ruled that the tenure extensions of the 23 local government chairmen in the state are null and void.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRZ6QLcXWI

Does he know how much Sim Fubara is sitting on as Rivers State Governor? this man is not reasonable at all, he will soon learn the hardway even Wike that single handedly picked Sim Has not abused him the way and manner Samuel has abused Sim. When the time comes, body go tell am. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by LordofNaija: 7:12am On May 24
Akaegwu:
Na bini mam he bee. He doesn't understand igbo language
grin
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 7:21am On May 24
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 7:22am On May 24
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 7:26am On May 24
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 7:27am On May 24
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 7:27am On May 24
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by press9jatv: 7:45am On May 24
vanitybutiwanti:
e shock you? Sit back and watch
dey play, no court judgement joor. May 29th as been declared holiday
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by SouthSouth1914: 8:12am On May 24
BondRiv:

Powers to do what in this present scenario? Acquire knowledge pls. I'm irritated by ignorance. If I have the time to school you myself, I will. Pro bono. The work for humanity must go on.

Clearly you seem to be full of yourself yet know nothing in particular. No need to banter with a birdbrain.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by ElevationD: 8:38am On May 24
vanitybutiwanti:
An appeal judgement affirming the authenticity of the 27 lawmakers will be made public on the 29th of May, after the pronouncement, the lawmakers will continue making laws and there's nothing the governor can do about it, they are not disadvantaged at all, even if the case gets to the supreme Court, non of them will lose their seats.

An appeal judgement in a matter that the Supreme Court long ago in 2012 made a pronouncement upon? The Supreme Court in that case upheld the constitutional provision. Can the appeal court go against the Supreme Court? Are you current at all?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by desiredhome: 8:43am On May 24
vanitybutiwanti:
That's your business, I have no time to read rants of an ignorant mad man
See this MUMU man.....lol...
By their fruits you shall know them, ....

There are difference between agberos and technocrats...........

Amechi ruled Rivers State and there was peace and progress in the state, wike came with wahala everywhere and still want to continue in office.....
It's only agberos like you have that supports wike.....
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 8:46am On May 24
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 8:47am On May 24
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by desiredhome: 9:09am On May 24
vanitybutiwanti:
Agbero like your father? If you like insult your father on the Internet, what will be will be
Get out of here ......olodo Jeti jeti.......
I actually thought I was talking with reasonable person, agberos everywhere.....

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14am On May 24
vanitybutiwanti:
Lol, let me give you a breakdown of what will happen on the 29th, bookmark my post, I'm on ground and I don't rely on comments from uninformed social media commenter, firstly on the 29th, the court of Appeal will affirm the 27 lawmakers as the authentic Rivers state House of assembly members, secondly a judgement will be issued from the High Court in Abuja, instructing the governor not to tamper with LGA funds and also giving validity to the tenure elongation since he has refused to conduct an election, I'm sure you're surprised? That's because empty barrel makes the loudest noise and fubara the empty barrel has been making a lot of noise, 21 out of 23 LGA Chairmen are not leaving the council on the 17th of June and nothing will happen, they will also be provided with adequate security from Abuja
as you are amongst the judge...Is normal as a nigerian politician to feel you are on ground and on the winning side base on fed backing. Na so e dey be until the d day. We wait for may 29
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by ElevationD: 9:20am On May 24
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up, the lawmakers gave a reason for defection, its up to the court to determine if the reason given is valid or not, you guys just come to tge Internet to talk about things you know absolutely nothing about

So you could not even comment without insult? And I thought that I was discussing with a reasonable fellow, without knowing that you are such a lowlife. Ignorance is not looking, reading and asking for information before making idiotic comments. Please get proper schooling.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by ElevationD: 9:21am On May 24
desiredhome:

Get out of here ......olodo Jeti jeti.......
I actually thought I was talking with reasonable person, agberos everywhere.....

That’s what I thought too, until he revealed his ignorant self. Na ode!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 9:32am On May 24
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 9:33am On May 24
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by ebinpawa: 12:03pm On May 24
vanitybutiwanti:
A counter judgement will be issued by the high court in Abuja on the 29th of may, all the chairmen are not leaving their seats

Rivers no be Abuja
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:19pm On May 24
vanitybutiwanti:
A counter judgement will be issued by the high court in Abuja on the 29th of may, all the chairmen are not leaving their seats

Way to go Nostradamus!
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by BondRiv: 12:20pm On May 24
SouthSouth1914:

Clearly you seem to be full of yourself yet know nothing in particular. No need to banter with a birdbrain.

Empty vessel. I have told you to go and acquire knowledge, so that you can boldly defend your position. You can't give what you don't have. Stop copying and pasting or repeating the rubbish you heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks / Court Sentences IGP To Three Months In Prison For Contempt / Is It Time To Change The IGP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.