Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,148 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' (33378 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Khallicopyro: 9:55pm On May 24
When they say "Dr." Nwanisike what do they mean? Native doctor?
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by robosky02(m): 10:19pm On May 24
Many are mad few are on the street

Your election has a tenure
it's not chieftaincy stool

No need to answer this once when jungle mature
We go know
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Kcos01: 10:30pm On May 24
Bros. balablu...
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by ufuosman(m): 10:43pm On May 24
Dat thing wen e dey smoke go clear am wen d time reach
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by SirBunky85(m): 11:39pm On May 24
Chinjo2:
Funny man. I expect Fubara to come out in full force against them.
He should give it to them fire for fire.

Fubara is the only Governor in the history of Nigeria that an ordinary local government chairman or a mere Commissioner will openly insult simply because they think they have the support of the president.

The president should be reminded that Fubara is an Ijaw man. If he doesn't caution Wike or play neutral, the problem will consume the whole of Nigeria and it will cripple oil production in the Niger Delta region.
nonsense cum empty threats.OBJ dealt decisively with your Asari Domino and your so called Ijaw didn't burn the whole country.you people always make noise

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by SirBunky85(m): 11:52pm On May 24
ChukwuObe:

Do you mean during OBJ, Jonathan, Buhari or Tinubu. Please don't just come online to display your ignorance. The governors wield power as much as the president allow. Go and ask Dariye, Alamieshia, Ladoja, Fayose, Ibori. Maybe by then you will reset your brain
you forgot to add Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State,who GEJ removed and replaced with the the speaker and current Governor.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Sniper101(m): 12:44am On May 25
Chinjo2:
The president should be reminded that Fubara is an Ijaw man. If he doesn't caution Wike or play neutral, the problem will consume the whole of Nigeria and it will cripple oil production in the Niger Delta region.

🚮 🚮🚮
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by penearth(m): 6:03am On May 25
He responing according to his name "nwanosike" meaning "child sit tight" in igbo languages
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by UKEMY(m): 6:33am On May 25
bixton:

Impeached by which council, the outgoing one he belongs to or the Care taker council the governor intends to put in place?

I want to believe you reside in Rivers State and know who these persons are in person and not what you read from the social media....

Same Ikwerre Local government council members, will impeach the Chairman citing financial mismanagement.
Politics is way too dirty,he should have remained silent and not to insult the Governor.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by TableLeg(m): 7:29am On May 25
NairaOcean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRZ6QLcXWI

I Will Not Leave Office, Our Tenure Is Extended By My State Lawmakers – Ikwerre LGA Chairman, Samuel Nwanosike shocked

The Ikwerre LGA chairman, Hon Dr. Samuel Nwanosike, has reaffirmed his readiness to remain in office comes June 17, said the state lawmakers under Rt. Hon. Martin Amaghule has extended their official as a result of the inability of the state government to conduct the LGA chairman election in Rivers State.

In his two-minute video, the chairman said that he would remain in office since the state lawmakers asked him to remain.

Said Ikwerre Local Government Area will wait for anyone who dared to come and evict them.

This comes days after a Rivers State High Court in Port Harcourt, the state capital, ruled that the tenure extensions of the 23 local government chairmen in the state are null and void.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-wont-vacate-office-on-june-16-rivers-lg-chairman-dares-fubara/%3famp

Mouthy, garrulous and senseless.
He will run with his tails in between his league on the 17th of June!
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by press9jatv: 8:25am On May 25
Appletek:

Evicted by who?
Police or who?
police
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by otemeh01(m): 12:31pm On May 30
vanitybutiwanti:

Hello, I just came here to tell u that the gibberish u wrote some days ago never came to past.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:04pm On May 30
vanitybutiwanti:
I followed this thread, just because of how you were so sure of the May 29 outcome as if you are a chief judge. But here we are today is 30th, and an injunction has been given to the lawmakers. You couldn't even be man enough to keep your post, rather you deleted it, you fooled yourself, and people like you lack standards I must say.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 5:06pm On May 30
Sapeleboy911:

I followed this thread, just because of how you were so sure of the May 29 outcome as if you are a chief judge. But here we are today is 30th, and an injunction has been given to the lawmakers. You couldn't even be man enough to keep your post, rather you deleted it, you fooled yourself, and people like you lack standards I must say.
Game is still on , Appeal court sat today and judgement will be made on Monday, you're jubilation because of a high Court judgement in Rivers? It's your father that lack standards since you've decided to be stupiid, do you think it ends at a high Court?
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:36pm On May 30
vanitybutiwanti:
Game is still on , Appeal court sat today and judgement will be made on Monday, you're jubilation because of a high Court judgement in Rivers? It's your father that lack standards since you've decided to be stupiid, do you think it ends at a high Court?

Rejoicing over what exactly? About politicians that don't give a bleep about your existence? Common bro, If that ain't stupidity I don't know what else it is.
You just confirmed that you are a frustrated being without standards. That is how you go around insulting people's parents, that is lack of standards and traits of a no**ntity. Your father, gave birth to a nonentity, suffered and died of common malaria due to poverty, me going ahead to insult such a lowlife, will be me not having standards just like the bu***n he has for a son. As such I will not insult him. I just pity any innocent child that your likes will bring into this world.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 5:39pm On May 30
Sapeleboy911:

Rejoicing over what exactly? About politicians that don't give a bleep about your existence? Common bro, If that ain't stupidity I don't know what else it is.
You just confirmed that you are a frustrated being without standards. That is how you go around insulting people's parents, that is lack of standards and traits of a no**ntity. Your father, gave birth to a nonentity, suffered and died of common malaria due to poverty, me going ahead to insult such a lowlife, will be me not having standards just like the bu***n he has for a son. As such I will not insult him. I just pity any innocent child that your likes will bring into this world.
you're an idiiot, the sim that you're supporting, is he not a politician? Look at the mirror before capping trash hypocriite, you're very stupiid, how was sim made governor? Today because he's fighting wike, he's now a saint? Little wonder your stupiid father gave birth to an equally stupiid son incapable of critical reasoning, get lost and get a life idiiot tongue
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:15pm On May 30
vanitybutiwanti:
you're an idiiot, the sim that you're supporting, is he not a politician? Look at the mirror before capping trash hypocriite, you're very stupiid, how was sim made governor? Today because he's fighting wike, he's now a saint? Little wonder your stupiid father gave birth to an equally stupiid son incapable of critical reasoning, get lost and get a life idiiot tongue

Supporting Sim? How does calling out a no standards and timid person out translate to supporting Sim. I don't give a bleep about Sim or his likes okay?

Now I understand why your father couldn't win his war over poverty, as such he died be wretched. Fighting poverty and raising a nincompoop for a son in such a cruel world will always lead to dying a pauper. Your types are a complete definition of who an idiot, or a stupid person is.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by vanitybutiwanti: 6:42pm On May 30
Sapeleboy911:

Supporting Sim? How does calling out a no standards and timid person out translate to supporting Sim. I don't give a bleep about Sim or his likes okay?

Now I understand why your father couldn't win his war over poverty, as such he died be wretched. Fighting poverty and raising a nincompoop for a son in such a cruel world will always lead to dying a pauper. Your types are a complete definition of who an idiot, or a stupid person is.
shuut up hypocritical church rat, get lost and do not quote me again, imagine a broke fool who do not know where his next will come from capping trash, the Internet is a leveler, If you see me in real life, can you walk up to me to spew trash?
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:34pm On May 30
vanitybutiwanti:
shuut up hypocritical church rat, get lost and do not quote me again, imagine a broke fool who do not know where his next will come from capping trash, the Internet is a leveler, If you see me in real life, can you walk up to me to spew trash?
See me see dimwit forming big boy? Were it not for the internet, can idiots like you talk when people talk. Your brain cells were damaged as a result of forced abortion. The woman sensed he was conceiving an Idiot, so he needed to help the world in getting rid of the numerous riffraff like you around the world. Here we are stuck with an ineffectual Buffon. If only the abortion was successful the world would have been one mugu less.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady / Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.