Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,069 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' (33375 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by AkumTemi: 2:05pm On May 24
NairaOcean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRZ6QLcXWI

I Will Not Leave Office, Our Tenure Is Extended By My State Lawmakers – Ikwerre LGA Chairman, Samuel Nwanosike shocked

The Ikwerre LGA chairman, Hon Dr. Samuel Nwanosike, has reaffirmed his readiness to remain in office comes June 17, said the state lawmakers under Rt. Hon. Martin Amaghule has extended their official as a result of the inability of the state government to conduct the LGA chairman election in Rivers State.

In his two-minute video, the chairman said that he would remain in office since the state lawmakers asked him to remain.

Said Ikwerre Local Government Area will wait for anyone who dared to come and evict them.

This comes days after a Rivers State High Court in Port Harcourt, the state capital, ruled that the tenure extensions of the 23 local government chairmen in the state are null and void.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-wont-vacate-office-on-june-16-rivers-lg-chairman-dares-fubara/%3famp

Ignorance is a problem, like it or not, SIM is in charge
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Whalis: 2:10pm On May 24
badoh:

Oga shut the crap and stop threatening that oil production will stop. So na Rivers State issue go consume the whole Nigeria? Let the case escalate and you'll see state of emergency declared in river state while a military administrator will be appointed to oversee that state. Some of you'll just sit down in the corner of your room and turn yourself into a political analyst. Let the two gladiators (Wike and Fubara) iron out their differences because when they were busy siphoning public funds, they never invited the masses to partake from it so what's the essence of defending either of them, they are no saints at all.
Bros Na Obidense dey carry the matter for head. The dazing Wike gave their Oga is still affecting them. Secondly hatred for Wike as an ikwerre man.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by press9jatv: 2:15pm On May 24
Appletek:

Federal High Court in Abuja.

The prayers have been filed in court, that's the date of the next sitting and it will be granted.

Fubara is making noise instead of getting sound lawyers to make sure it doesn't happen.
nothing will be granted here. Pro Wike chairmen will be evicted from the LG by next month by Governor Fubara government

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by abidem4real: 2:19pm On May 24
NairaOcean:

I Will Not Leave Office, Our Tenure Is Extended By My State Lawmakers – Ikwerre LGA Chairman, Samuel Nwanosike shocked

The Ikwerre LGA chairman, Hon Dr. Samuel Nwanosike, has reaffirmed his readiness to remain in office comes June 17, said the state lawmakers under Rt. Hon. Martin Amaghule has extended their official as a result of the inability of the state government to conduct the LGA chairman election in Rivers State.

In his two-minute video, the chairman said that he would remain in office since the state lawmakers asked him to remain.

Said Ikwerre Local Government Area will wait for anyone who dared to come and evict them.

This comes days after a Rivers State High Court in Port Harcourt, the state capital, ruled that the tenure extensions of the 23 local government chairmen in the state are null and void.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-wont-vacate-office-on-june-16-rivers-lg-chairman-dares-fubara/%3famp
Wike has really reduced Fubara to nothing in Rivers. Take a look at how just a local government chairman is talking and speaking to a seating governor of his state - his supposedly boss! Honestly, Fubara has to really increase his strength to fight Wike for his emancipation and rightful possession of power in Rivers.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by obaidan: 2:20pm On May 24
He is actually blowing stupid, not hot. Court say make ubgo, u say u no go go. Is that not stupidity
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by frankmoney(m): 2:21pm On May 24
Anywhere there is honesty and truth , you can never find this man.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by RickyJesus: 2:25pm On May 24
Mrexcell:
He looks and sounds like wike.
He has plenty protege.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by bixton(m): 2:26pm On May 24
Chinjo2:
Funny man. I expect Fubara to come out in full force against them.
He should give it to them fire for fire.

Fubara is the only Governor in the history of Nigeria that an ordinary local government chairman or a mere Commissioner will openly insult simply because they think they have the support of the president.

The president should be reminded that Fubara is an Ijaw man. If he doesn't caution Wike or play neutral, the problem will consume the whole of Nigeria and it will cripple oil production in the Niger Delta region.

When the time reach we will be told who are the Ijaws and who will make oil production cripple in Niger Delta. The real Ijaws don't write such things in social media.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Omodua(m): 2:26pm On May 24
Chinjo2:

Fubara is the only Governor in the history of Nigeria that an ordinary local government chairman or a mere Commissioner will openly insult simply because they think they have the support of the president.

The president should be reminded that Fubara is an Ijaw man. If he doesn't caution Wike or play neutral, the problem will consume the whole of Nigeria and it will cripple oil production in the Niger Delta region.
Abeggi,say another nothing. In as much as we support Fubara,if the unexpected happens, nothing will affect oil facilities in the state.

Ijaws can't do anything. If they are strong as you think they're, why is their oil in the hands of outsiders, especially people of northern extraction?

Didn't you hear Indimi of Orient oil & Gas donated $11million to University of Lynn in the United States as appreciation over the graduation of the daughter,even though they don't need the money? How much did he donate to owners of the oil in Niger delta who are suffering environmental degradation? Did you ever protest?

I am sure you don't know where is paining you.

So, Fubara will be thrown out and Ijaws will do nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Exceed15: 2:27pm On May 24
Come and carry your uncle o
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Tealcrestmedia(m): 2:28pm On May 24
The disrespect directed towards SIM is becoming too much. I've never seen a rivers state governor disrespected this way.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by bixton(m): 2:29pm On May 24
abidem4real:

Wike has really reduced Fubara to nothing in Rivers. Take a look at how just a local government chairman is talking and speaking to a seating governor of his state - his supposedly boss! Honestly, Fubara has to really increase his strength to fight Wike for his emancipation and rightful possession of power in Rivers.

There is no boss.
I look forward to the day when LGA will be truly be autonomous then you'll know that there are LGA chairmen that are bigger than even a Governor. Let true democracy take it's rightful place through all these shenanigans happening here and there.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Jayhome24: 2:31pm On May 24
From my point of views entire LG chairmen can not be sack without conducting election to that effect just my own thinking I may be wrong though...

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by ekhai(m): 2:36pm On May 24
NairaOcean:

MY BROTHER, LEAVE THE OFFICE AT THE END OF YOUR TENURE. THE GOVERNOR HAS THE RIGHT TO BRING IN CARETAKER COMMITTEE PENDING WHEN ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by bixton(m): 2:38pm On May 24
[quote author=Jayhome24 post=130120190]From my point of views entire LG chairmen can not be sack without conducting election to that effect just my own thinking I may be wrong though...[/quot

That is how it ought to be and that is the law. The law does not recognize care taker LG chairmen or even using any civil servant be it head of service or LGC to head over the LGAs.
It's time we all practice what is right from the grassroots to the top.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by obaidan: 2:40pm On May 24
abidem4real:

Sometimes u need to pick ur fights with wisdom, fubara is doing great. This one shouting is just wailing because he is going down and out. Fubara does not have to expend energy on this one. They can abuse him, he has the power, legally the situation is in his favour, the people/voters are with him, the election riggers and militants are with him, the grassroots politicians are with him, the plenty people that matter that wike turned into enemies are with him, even the greedy ones that just want to bebrelevant and make money from government are with him. These ones can abuse him from today till tomorrow, e no pass abuse. Dia oga for Abuja dun calm down now, e no dey organize press conference again, since fubara dun say e go probe am. Make e come explain where e see money wey e pay delegates for primaries, all the donations he made around campaign time
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Appletek: 2:45pm On May 24
press9jatv:
nothing will be granted here. Pro Wike chairmen will be evicted from the LG by next month by Governor Fubara government

An unopossed application is what you say won't be granted. Dey play.

Make Fubara go collect UGM and ESN from Obidients to use in evicting the LG Chairmen.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by obailala(m): 2:46pm On May 24
Indaboski Chair! grin
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Appletek: 2:48pm On May 24
bixton:

There is no boss.
I look forward to the day when LGA will be truly be autonomous then you'll know that there are LGA chairmen that are bigger than even a Governor. Let true democracy take it's rightful place through all these shenanigans happening here and there.

The LG Chairman of Eti Osa LG should ordinarily be bigger than the Governor of Ekiti or Ebonyi. Even Alimosho LGA has more population than Bayelsa plus Ebonyi for instance.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Coolbadguy: 3:01pm On May 24
Person when the gods wan make mad he go first make am foolish first.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Abagworo(m): 3:01pm On May 24
Ishi in action but he should mellow down. Governor is too powerful to challenge
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by lagosrd: 3:02pm On May 24
Scape goat loading
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by DonXavi(m): 3:10pm On May 24
This Wike stooge thinks this is something for gara-gara. After June 16, we would now know whether a mere local government chairman has become bigger and stronger than a whole state governor.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by bn2murphy(m): 3:13pm On May 24
This chairman should go and challenge the court order, instead of all this paparazzi.
He will soon be put in his place
NairaOcean:

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by emnite(m): 3:13pm On May 24
He's just carrying out what his name stands for . You'll not nosike here when it's time they'll booth you out

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by fergie001: 3:15pm On May 24
Whalis:

Have you heard the latest? PDP said the 27 lawmakers are still members of PDP.
I heard it ooooo grin
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Coronavirus1: 3:25pm On May 24
By the time you are arrested you will be begging for mercy don't worry.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Tochj(m): 3:33pm On May 24
ddippset:
So Wike needs Tinubu now to fight Fubara

grin grin

"Almighty" Wike cannot fight Fubara until Tinubu helps him?

grin grin grin
Ofcourse Wike is a goner without Tinubu
He will be caged like a chicken without Federal might

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Awaja(m): 3:36pm On May 24
Blatant disregard to the judiciary is contempt of court,en d play.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by AviatorMoney(m): 3:40pm On May 24
Chinjo2:

OGA or madam...all this has no ethnic route or background. Make ur comments and shun any tendency to mention my entire tribe please.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by assholemods: 3:42pm On May 24
This one is Wike's dog from GDI..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by jayboy007(m): 3:44pm On May 24
This fool called Nwanosike, go and complete ur edifice at Woji road. Sim go teach u lesson. Y did construction work stop? Go and remove the 3 floors as directed. Na God go punish u as Governor don be ur mate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna / Is It Time To Change The IGP? / I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.