Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,121 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' (33377 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by assholemods: 3:44pm On May 24
Chinjo2:
Funny man. I expect Fubara to come out in full force against them.
He should give it to them fire for fire.

Fubara is the only Governor in the history of Nigeria that an ordinary local government chairman or a mere Commissioner will openly insult simply because they think they have the support of the president.

The president should be reminded that Fubara is an Ijaw man. If he doesn't caution Wike or play neutral, the problem will consume the whole of Nigeria and it will cripple oil production in the Niger Delta region.
Wetin concern the president with this matter even after he tried to settle them?
Meanwhile stop making noise, no oil production with be crippled.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by gentlekeny(m): 3:45pm On May 24
Office k!ll you there!

Remain there after June 17th since you fail to see the bigger picture that Wike wants to use you f00ls as sacrificial lambs.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Olichoke: 3:48pm On May 24
Rivers state people too like problems
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by mankan2k7(m): 3:53pm On May 24
Fubara don suffer, a mere local government chairman blowing hot for the governor. Woke no try at all. He never wanted Fubara to succeed abinitio
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by shineeye1: 3:54pm On May 24
NairaOcean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRZ6QLcXWI

I Will Not Leave Office, Our Tenure Is Extended By My State Lawmakers – Ikwerre LGA Chairman, Samuel Nwanosike shocked

The Ikwerre LGA chairman, Hon Dr. Samuel Nwanosike, has reaffirmed his readiness to remain in office comes June 17, said the state lawmakers under Rt. Hon. Martin Amaghule has extended their official as a result of the inability of the state government to conduct the LGA chairman election in Rivers State.

In his two-minute video, the chairman said that he would remain in office since the state lawmakers asked him to remain.

Said Ikwerre Local Government Area will wait for anyone who dared to come and evict them.

This comes days after a Rivers State High Court in Port Harcourt, the state capital, ruled that the tenure extensions of the 23 local government chairmen in the state are null and void.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-wont-vacate-office-on-june-16-rivers-lg-chairman-dares-fubara/%3famp

I can see that this criminal Chairman has what it takes to become the next governor of Rivers. Mostly crooks get there..
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by oyinso505: 4:00pm On May 24
I pity him.........😂😂
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by biafranrealson: 4:07pm On May 24
Very foolish man that no nothing about playing politics.
By now , he should have learnt how to sit on the fence .
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by spencekat(m): 4:33pm On May 24
bixton:

There is no boss.
I look forward to the day when LGA will be truly be autonomous then you'll know that there are LGA chairmen[b][/b] [/b]that are bigger than even a Governor[b][b][/b]. Let true democracy take it's rightful place through all these shenanigans happening here and there.
Bigger in what way?
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by dododawa1: 4:39pm On May 24
PERSON

PAPA
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by NNNN2024: 4:52pm On May 24
Chinjo2:
Funny man. I expect Fubara to come out in full force against them.
He should give it to them fire for fire.

Fubara is the only Governor in the history of Nigeria that an ordinary local government chairman or a mere Commissioner will openly insult simply because they think they have the support of the president.

The president should be reminded that Fubara is an Ijaw man. If he doesn't caution Wike or play neutral, the problem will consume the whole of Nigeria and it will cripple oil production in the Niger Delta region.

Nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Arabk25: 4:54pm On May 24
Even your tyrant wike cannot even stand the heat of a seating governor how much more a church rat.
If no be President Tinubu by now wike for done go on extinction
They they find meat for soup kpomo they show face. Small yansh they shake.
Just imagine small local government chairman nothing we no go see for this Nigeria I swear
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by bixton(m): 5:00pm On May 24
spencekat:
Bigger in what way?

When the nation starts to operate true autonomy of the various arms of government and respect of law's and not this caricature practice then you'll know what it means.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by UKEMY(m): 5:04pm On May 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Fubara!

You are only good at supporting Mumu (losing side)
How is your Hamas,did you read the latest of 900 terrorists surrendering at Rafah
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by UKEMY(m): 5:05pm On May 24
seanfer:
Samuel Nwanosike is thinking this is 2015 when Wike was ammending the LGA laws just for Wike to continue appointing him as Care-taker Chairman of Ikwerre LG more than 3 times and then contested subsequent elections.
You have been the Ikwerre LGA chairman since 2015 and here you are boasting as if that office is his birthright..
Fubara already told them all that if a fly is hurt because of them, they will face the full wrath
of the law.
Corruption case will be labeled against him and he will be Impeached by the council
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by spencekat(m): 5:08pm On May 24
bixton:

When the nation starts to operate true autonomy of the various arms of government and respect of law's and not this caricature practice then you'll know what it means.
It is not possible bro. Can a governor be bigger than a president?
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by bixton(m): 5:20pm On May 24
spencekat:
It is not possible bro. Can a governor be bigger than a president?

No, the office is an institution.
But the person is not.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by BondRiv: 5:24pm On May 24
abidem4real:

Wike has really reduced Fubara to nothing in Rivers. Take a look at how just a local government chairman is talking and speaking to a seating governor of his state - his supposedly boss! Honestly, Fubara has to really increase his strength to fight Wike for his emancipation and rightful possession of power in Rivers.

Go back to school. The governor is not the boss of the local government chairmen. They are elected by the people (their bosses). If we were to even contextualize it, Fubara who is now the governor, played no role in their emergence, rather the reverse was the case. So their loyalty lie with Wike, who Fubara continues to disrespect and is disloyal to.

Fubara can't reap where he did not sow. Even the good Wike did for him, look how quick he was to rebel and expose himself as a notorious ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by bixton(m): 5:29pm On May 24
UKEMY:

Corruption case will be labeled against him and he will be Impeached by the council

Impeached by which council, the outgoing one he belongs to or the Care taker council the governor intends to put in place?

I want to believe you reside in Rivers State and know who these persons are in person and not what you read from the social media....
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Bossly: 5:53pm On May 24
E go looong, u neva even start.
Meka o 😊

Whalistic gbajue:

Have you heard the latest? PDP said the 27 lawmakers are still members of PDP.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by benjaminlawson(m): 5:54pm On May 24
The brain of most politicians in Nigeria needed to be checked, because the way they exhibited their madness and impunity is beyond comprehension. How would he made such statement, that was how former governor in Abia, said the other day that no one can question him for diverting public fund meant for air port for other uses, such statement must not come from a sane man, and that is the way many of them talk, particularly governors.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Agugbadin: 6:23pm On May 24
Politics is not the only profession in Rivers state, when your tenor expire leave the office and go and pursue other jobs.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by AFONJACOW(m): 7:45pm On May 24
Who is them... So he wants to drag others into his mess... The governor should just gather 500 touts arm them with gun and cutlass with 50k each let's if they will not evict him
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Ekaka14: 7:54pm On May 24
lonelydora:
You can never find Nwanosike on the peaceful and honest side.
Most Ikwere people (not all) are like that...very aggressive, garulous and chaotic!!

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Prettychild(f): 8:01pm On May 24
seanfer:

Nice Satire.
FCT High Court has no jurisdiction over this matter
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by press9jatv: 8:20pm On May 24
Appletek:

An unopossed application is what you say won't be granted. Dey play.

Make Fubara go collect UGM and ESN from Obidients to use in evicting the LG Chairmen.
pro Wike chairmen will be evicted and nothing happens. Governor Fubara winning the war well
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by fortunechy(m): 8:29pm On May 24
All these yeye yeye cult wey dem dey join dey give them moral..... mchteeeeeeew!!!
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Appletek: 8:35pm On May 24
press9jatv:
pro Wike chairmen will be evicted and nothing happens. Governor Fubara winning the war well

Evicted by who?
Police or who?
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by seanfer(m): 8:44pm On May 24
UKEMY:

No need for Impeachement. If I am Fubara I will just wrote the state House of Assembly to investigate the affairs of last 2 years in the LGA. The. EFCC willpick him up on 17 June that his tenure will expire.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by olisaokere(m): 9:12pm On May 24
These people answering very deep igbotic names.If I hear you say you no be igbo eh
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Jaysnowkid: 9:17pm On May 24
My friend you dey make noise.
Shut up and be sensible.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Fortruth: 9:20pm On May 24
Fubara should deal with all those “Rivers” and fake name people…..

Nonsense
Re: Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' by Spiritualmind10: 9:45pm On May 24
This Nwanosike is foolish, very very foolish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) / BBNaija Season 6 Stars Meet With Governor Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.