Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka (28397 Views)

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Bbdot(m): 11:45pm On May 23
In a failed country, the president is approving 90b for Hajj, 15b for VPs residence, and yet, they are paying staff 30k minimum wage. An absolute disgrace. [

Tell your gbajue master to condemned the 90b for hajj
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Tflex01: 11:46pm On May 23
PHIPEX:
How are the mighty fallen.

The worst thing is for a man to loose everything he laboured hard to build at old age. This is a sad reality for the once respected man of letters. How many corn was he given to loose his credibility this fast and late in life?

What did he lose? What exactly do you think your insults has removed from Wole Soyinka?? 😂

In your warped mind you think mobs' insults amount to anything to anyone? 😂

You guys overrated yourselves so much lol
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by LagosFc: 12:09am On May 24
Antivirus92:
I understand, your source of information are from oga femi beer parlour gist in osogbo. Even your fellow tribalists don't argue this. South east and south south states like edo, rivers and delta are leading in education for donkey years now.
yes we know, leading in drug trafficking and baby factory😂😂 name one university in your cursed land that made it to the first 5 in Nigeria? Education that Yorubas are well known of is what an illiterate petty Alaba trader is contesting…you must be high on mmpku Miri 😂
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by yeshuasfootstep(m): 12:10am On May 24
Nigeria is indeed cursed.
Even highly esteemed people in Nigeria are confused.

This tells you that it's not ordinary.
Whenever you say let's accelerate forward, you see them in their numbers pushing back with all the effort they can muster.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Kokomaster69: 12:30am On May 24
aremubabs:

Manufactured lies against the professor.

Soyinka who gives lectures across universities, including Harvard and Oxford will not have something to fall back on?

His plays are doing well in Europe. Imagine the amount he rakes in as royalties.

Stop saying nonsense.

I don't know how old you are.
Do your research and listen to the video clip where the so called professor used his mouth to confess how grateful he has been to Tinubu for being there for him and his family all along.
In that video, Soyinka enumerated things Tinubu did for him. Go and verify !

Professor wey follow dey spoil Nigeria. I don't
like what I hate joor.

God go dey expose dem one after the other
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by BluntCrazeMan: 12:31am On May 24
Obi doesn't have a TEAM yet.

So,, which “TEAM” is this old liar actually referring to??

I wonder why lazy journalists continue to ask this man about Peter-Obi,, whereas there is a Tinubu which the man has to say something about..

Nobody knows Soyinka’s assessment of Tinubu..
Yet, they are all lazily asking him about Peter-Obi,, just for him to continue vomiting his forever-sworn hatred for the Obidients.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by nairamaniac: 12:49am On May 24
brain54:
I agree with you...

Especially on hindsight. Towards the election, I was almost swayed to his corner due to the hype and all.

In retrospect though atiku would have been the best man for the job of the front line trio.

He would at least have brought stability to the economy.

Still a bit early for Tinubu though... But I don't see the direction his government is headed.

At least not yet... Seems like he is running out of steam too early!
You are just a confused&gullible educated human.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by LAFOCUZY: 12:56am On May 24
AcuraZDX:
I Hope Peter Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Presidential Election, His Team Is Incompetent To Lead Nigeria —Wole Soyinka

Soyinka argument is wrong driven self bias. Well that is his opinion. And I do not agree with this position. He is simply promoting the interest of an old ally and there is nothing wrong with that but let him do it with dignity.

Would he judge the administration of his president friend competent?? Men are born subjective.

What is his measure of conpetence? I worry only for the weak, who do not have an independent mind, who sre swayed by the assertion and worldview of another man not realizing that all.men are men prone also to error of judgemnt and sentiments.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/23/i-hope-peter-obi-doesnt-contest-next-presidential-election-his-team-incompetent-lead#google_vignette
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by mallamu: 12:59am On May 24
This is why you suffering.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by aremubabs: 2:16am On May 24
Kokomaster69:

I don't know how old you are.
Do your research and listen to the video clip where the so called professor used his mouth to confess how grateful he has been to Tinubu for being there for him and his family all along.
In that video, Soyinka enumerated things Tinubu did for him. Go and verify !

Professor wey follow dey spoil Nigeria. I don't
like what I hate joor.

God go dey expose dem one after the other

Where is the video clip?

Stop telling lies.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by CodeTemplar: 2:17am On May 24
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

It was Naira that was floated, not Dollar.

Go school, you no gree.

I'm sure you don't even know what currency floating is all about, just copying and pasting from your Rankadede Whatsapp group.

A government led by a man with a criminal past and no respect for due process floating its currency is simply digging an economic grave.

No be any kind pesin dey float currency.
a slip.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by aremubabs: 2:19am On May 24
AcuraZDX:

My younger brother teaches in MIT

Who is Soyinka?

The question is: "Who is your brother?"

How many patents does he have to his name? If he is in the humanities, what papers or books has he written. If he is in the social sciences, what groundbreaking research has he done?

MIT my foot.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Jayhome24: 3:13am On May 24
No one should advise obi not to contest because we want to disgrace him beyond his belief then jail him ontop.

Obi we dey wait for you. You and your ipobidients think una get craze for head ba? Una go sabi say craze get seniority.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by okven: 4:02am On May 24
Typical Yoruba man"

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by SisterAnn(f): 4:06am On May 24
CodeTemplar:
Stop convulsing like a frustrated goat. Dollar rate was floated and that affected so many things. It affected PMS, Inflation,Hunger and Poverty on your wailing list.
Because Thinubu is incompetent! Who cuts off his nose to spite his face? Thinubu is incompetent. By the end of four years, there will only be ghost of those that died from his Ill conceived policy for him to rule. What an incompetent arrogant president who started failing from inauguration ground instead of hitting the ground running.

In the midst of all these, the brown envelope Professor have lost his voice. Soyinka demystified himself all by himself when he chose to be a tool in the dirty hands of tribal politics.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by franudi: 4:06am On May 24
Wole Soyinka will do us Nigerians a favour by stop talking. He does not always make any sense whenever he talks. If Obi is not competent, so what Tinubu is doing now shows that Tinubu is competent?
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by SisterAnn(f): 4:08am On May 24
Jayhome24:
No one should advise obi not to contest because we want to disgrace him beyond his belief then jail him ontop.

Obi we dey wait for you. You and your ipobidients think una get craze for head ba? Una go sabi say craze get seniority.
You deserve more shege than you are currently having but sane Nigerians deserve better.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by SisterAnn(f): 4:09am On May 24
CodeTemplar:
a slip.
Hide your head under your laps. Shege promax is yours already.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Uchek(m): 4:13am On May 24
What is the relationship of your post with his comment? OLODO RABATA!
Codepain:
Wole Soyinka fell off but you that didn't fall of your entire generation is only known deep inside imo forest.
Nairalands and clowns
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by SisterAnn(f): 4:16am On May 24
Sangoamadioha1:
Wole Soyinka is very correct. Peter Obi and his Obidients are toxic.
More toxic than zombies to Jonathan that year whom you not
only made a mock coffin for, but this gbajue Prof lent his voice to denigrate a sitting president and his family in a manner only someone without any iota of decency would.

. You all simply met your match. You encountered a force all poised for a showdown and waiting for you at the gate!

That aside, your candidate was a known drug baron with debilitating faculties and that futher boxed your ego down and all you hoped for was to buy your way into aso rock.

The injury inflicted by Thinubus maladministration may take 50yrs to repair, that's how bad it is.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by SisterAnn(f): 4:23am On May 24
Uchek:
What is the relationship of your post with his comment? OLODO RABATA!
His name is codepain. He's in sifia pains. Pay him no heed please.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by SisterAnn(f): 4:25am On May 24
aremubabs:

The question is: "Who is your brother?"

How many patents does he have to his name? If he is in the humanities, what papers or books has he written. If he is in the social sciences, what groundbreaking research has he done?

MIT my foot.

It appears all those achievements were a fluke, seeing how low the gbajue Prof fell in recent times to remain relevant and put food on the table for his family.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Ishilove: 4:26am On May 24
I have great respect for Kongi, but this time I partially disagree with his submission. The 'nattering nitwits' trolling people during that election period did it on their own accord. However, we agree that more could have been done to sensitise the so-called 'Obidients' on the need to have some form of decorum.

Even till date, Peter Obi's followers are some of the most vicious, unhinged and ill mannered people in the Nigerian social media space.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by PHAYOL81: 6:21am On May 24
AcuraZDX:
I Hope Peter Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Presidential Election, His Team Is Incompetent To Lead Nigeria —Wole Soyinka

“But it is depressing to see those who wanted to be
political leaders encouraging that kind of action,
that kind of attitude in the youth. And my mind
went to the expression, ‘They don’t know what
they’re doing’. Those who sow the wind will reap
the whirlwind.”

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/23/i-hope-peter-obi-doesnt-contest-next-presidential-election-his-team-incompetent-lead#google_vignette

Words on marble!
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Jayhome24: 6:40am On May 24
SisterAnn:
You deserve more shege than you are currently having but sane Nigerians deserve better.

Who are the sane Nigerian if I may ask? Are you a sane Nigeria by disrespecting the elders of our Land?

Are you sane Nigerian by bullying everybody with different political view?

Are you a sane Nigerian by harrassing people and cyber stalking whoever refused to accept your stupid political point view?

Are you a sane Nigerian by throwing the name of our nation into mud worldwide simply one bastard lost election?

Are you sane Nigerian by playing tribalistic nzogbu nzogbu politics? Are you sane Nigerian by insulting other tribe?

Are you a sane Nigerian waking up everyday wishing Nigeria to collapse and burn?

Your offense list is endless.

You are the worst Nigerian infact you are not even a Nigerian by character and genetical traits.

Go nd look for work or remain poor. TINUBU will rule your
a s s for 8 good years and listen good obi will never rule Nigeria till he die. Take it or leave it we won't allow him to enter aso Rock I dare him to contest in 2027 and see shege promax.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by ragna1991(m): 6:56am On May 24
helinues:
Toh

I hope the Obidients would at least try to twe twe or shake body on this thread without the continuation of forming rigid body.

Prof have spoken the bitter truth that might be hard to swallow. We have been relaying same for some time now but his supporters are not just interested in listening.

You don't attract people to your side by attacking them. That's more like running around the circle

When you see a fool , make way for him it's not easy to be one.
Of all the problems in the current status of our economy,next election and someone who's not even a local government chairman is your problem
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Starpro87(m): 7:14am On May 24
AcuraZDX:
His friend and brother with the competent team is showing us shege.

This so called Gbajue has never criticised his government.

Dollar is 1500
PMS is 800-1000
Inflation at over 33%
Insecurity high
Hunger
Poverty
Corruption

He has never contributed anything to move the nation forward nor kicked against his darling Bola.

Have you ever seen soyinka condemn bandits, kidnapping, inflation, devaluation?

He even promised to rate Tinubu's Government after one year. This is one year and all he is still doing is insult Obi and anything he stands for.

Below is picture of him protesting against removal of fuel subsidy. Today no more subsidy and things are really tough for NIGERIANs and his problem is Peter Obi and Obidients.😂

NIGERIANs look at your so called intellectuals!!

Wole Soyinka really fell off.

You can lock this thread, this comment has said it all.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by mairogo: 7:31am On May 24
Ishilove:
I have great respect for Kongi, but this time I partially disagree with his submission. The 'nattering nitwits' trolling people during that election period did it on their own accord. However, we agree that more could have been done to sensitise the so-called 'Obidients' on the need to have some form of decorum.

Even till date, Peter Obi's followers are some of the most vicious, unhinged and ill mannered people in the Nigerian social media space.

Trash and gaslighting as usual. Tell me how Tinubu's followers are better than Obi's supporters. You want the Obidients to keep silent in the face of deluge of attacks and insults from you guys. You attack and insult them, when they respond, you start calling them vicious and ill mannered.

What did the Obidients do that Oba of Lagos, Remi Tinubu, MC Oluomo and his boys, the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK and APC data boys have not done?

Which names have they not called Obi for daring to exercise his constitutional right?

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Yadaddy(m): 7:39am On May 24
Normally those who supported this govt needs to constantly be praying for themselves and their 4th generation, cos the kind of causes that has been helped on them is too much.

So with all the policies that the present govt has put in place that has failed woefully, your brains is still not letting you know that they are all bad?

What makes a successful govt are the quality of policies they make, so far the ones this govt has made are not favourable at all.

It simply shows they weren't ready at all.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by richie240: 7:46am On May 24
I told someone on this forum last year that getting 'obi' to detach from pdp/atiku and stand alone is one of tge greatest (if not the greatest) political masterstroke of jagaban.

Those nigerians (apart from s/e of course) who were fooled to think an 'obi' candidate was a national project have since come to realize their folly, and deep down in their hearts are thanking God that 'obi' didnt win.

Now wind don blow everybody don see obi and his gang of keyboard terrorists (aka obidients) for what they truely are.

The best that obi can do as par 2027 is to humble himself andreturn to pdp as atiku's boy. All d goodwill he has with non-igbo/non-igboid obidients has been eroded. If he dare do it on his own in 2027, he will meet a worse fate than wgat he experienced in 2023.
cool

AcuraZDX:

The aim is to eXpose your Gbajue to the whole world to see. A failed professor and rice Agabaya

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by richie240: 7:58am On May 24
Yiu have just proved him right!
cool
Kcdojoto:
This stupid man should shut his gutter mouth up

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by starz100: 7:59am On May 24
Obi is your problem, while the economy is at all time mess.If Soyinka can tackle Obi despite all the challenges around us,then there must be something alluring about the man PO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enugu Makes History, Joins World’s 100 Resilient Cities / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Southwest States To Launch Regional Electricity, Rail Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.