Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,192 members, 7,867,458 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka (28441 Views)

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by BarrElChapo(m): 8:35pm On May 23
Putindbutt:

Suffer kill you there, your father is a bigger F.

And you're father too. All three of them are Fools
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Patojargz: 8:35pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
His friend and brother with the competent team is showing us shege.

This so called Gbajue has never criticised his government.

Dollar is 1500
PMS is 800-1000
Inflation at over 33%
Insecurity high
Hunger
Poverty
Corruption

He has never contributed anything to move the nation forward nor kicked against his darling Bola.

Have you ever seen soyinka condemn bandits, kidnapping, inflation, devaluation?

He even promised to rate Tinubu's Government after one year. This is one year and all he is still doing is insult Obi and anything he stands for.

Below is picture of him protesting against removal of fuel subsidy. Today no more subsidy and things are really tough for NIGERIANs and his problem is Peter Obi and Obidients.😂

NIGERIANs look at your so called intellectuals!!

Wole Soyinka really fell off.

I like copy paste for em page make em mind dey
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Kokomaster69: 8:36pm On May 23
I am not surprised at all by this man's behavior. Tinubu was and is still Wole Soyinka's benefactor.

For those who were not born then during NADECO , Tinubu and Soyinka were members.
When they returned to Nigeria from exile after the death of Abacha, Soyinka had nothing to fall back to. It was Tinubu that resuscitated Soyinka in all ramifications. Gave him a house, furnished the house, bought cars for him and his wife etc
That's why when Tinubu sponsored protest against GEJ , it was the same so called Professor that spearheaded the protest.
He will never go against Tinubu ,no matter how Nigerians sees Tinubu's government.

Now , him dey exhibit that typical agbero style

5 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On May 23
The Prof has said it all

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:40pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
Stop convulsing like a frustrated goat. Dollar was floated and that affected so many things. It affected PMS, Inflation,Hunger and Poverty on your wailing list.

It was Naira that was floated, not Dollar.

Go school, you no gree.

I'm sure you don't even know what currency floating is all about, just copying and pasting from your Rankadede Whatsapp group.

A government led by a man with a criminal past and no respect for due process floating its currency is simply digging an economic grave.

No be any kind pesin dey float currency.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Real2088: 8:41pm On May 23
I got so much respect for the Greyhairs but e be like say this man dey spray his hair, Typical example of an adult been at home while the Goat delivers while on rope,Aluu
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by bluefilm: 8:44pm On May 23
Oh no...

Not this olden day cultist again?

Damn

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by aremubabs: 8:45pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
His friend and brother with the competent team is showing us shege.

This so called Gbajue has never criticised his government.

Dollar is 1500
PMS is 800-1000
Inflation at over 33%
Insecurity high
Hunger
Poverty
Corruption

He has never contributed anything to move the nation forward nor kicked against his darling Bola.

Have you ever seen soyinka condemn bandits, kidnapping, inflation, devaluation?

He even promised to rate Tinubu's Government after one year. This is one year and all he is still doing is insult Obi and anything he stands for.

Below is picture of him protesting against removal of fuel subsidy. Today no more subsidy and things are really tough for NIGERIANs and his problem is Peter Obi and Obidients.😂

NIGERIANs look at your so called intellectuals!!

Wole Soyinka really fell off.

You people have no commonsense.

The questions were directed at him by journalists.

You expect him to be talking about Tinubu when the question was about Obi and his senseless foot soldiers?
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by aremubabs: 8:47pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
Instead of Wole Soyinka to be planning to release his assessment of Tinubu's Government after 1 year like he said, it is Peter Obi he is focusing on.

The shameless Wole Soyinka wants to use Peter Obi and Obidients to distract people from asking him where is his assessment of Tinubu’s Government.

According to the IMF, Nigeria’s $375 billion GDP, is going to shrink to a $253 billion Economy by the end of 2024.

Bola Tinubu is not only incompetent but aloof. His failures are inexcusable. But Peter Obi and Obidients are the problem

Prof. Gbajue continue!!

Professor Gbajue, and yet he has taught in Oxford and Harvard, and is the first African to win the Nobel Prize in Literature. He is respected the world over as a literary giant.

The joke is on you.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by aremubabs: 8:51pm On May 23
derecho:
Kikikiki...Obidients really rubbished the gbajue professor ..e pain am wella

All his years of intimidating people, he has never encountered what he saw in 2023.
Even his birthday celebration that used to be the talk of town went unnoticed.

Useless rice eating agbaya

You people really think highly of yourselves.

There is never a year when Soyinka's birthday goes unnoticed in the literary circle.

For the fact that you think it went unnoticed shows that you are not a reader.

Already this year, a competition is being proposed to count down to the professor's 90th birthday in July, this year.

The ANA, and other literary bodies across Africa and the world don't fail to recognize the professor.

On his birthday, the Official Nobel Prize page always acknowledge him as one of the finest writers in the English Language.

The joke is on you.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Inosky: 8:54pm On May 23
70 years old man and tribalistic professor has spoken. Education can't change a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by 43Ronin: 8:59pm On May 23
Wole soyinka you said you were gona drag an international journalist to court for accusing you of lying about your first class credentials In the UK. We are yet to see your hands

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by lamentor78(m): 9:00pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
I Hope Peter Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Presidential Election, His Team Is Incompetent To Lead Nigeria —Wole Soyinka

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/23/i-hope-peter-obi-doesnt-contest-next-presidential-election-his-team-incompetent-lead#google_vignette

Insult him or like him... Professor Woke Soyinka has already made a name for himself as the First Black man to win Nobel Price in Literature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Eriggs: 9:00pm On May 23
They are pigs and bastards and terrorists,
Prof has said the whole truth
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Eriggs: 9:01pm On May 23
lamentor78:

Insult him or like him... Professor Woke Soyinka has already made a name for himself as the First Black man to win Nobel Price in Literature
Don't mind those uncultured animals.
Stupid pigs they are, insulting their grandparents agemate. Fools
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Awkaboy(m): 9:01pm On May 23
Who the hell is this white haired man?
Who gives a middle finger of what he thinks?

Obi that has constantly condemned attacks on you is who you are still trolling

Anyhow
Who don big don big

Kindly use this energy to assess your Tinubu achievement in one year

Old cargo

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by aremubabs: 9:02pm On May 23
Kokomaster69:
I am not surprised at all by this man's behavior. Tinubu was and is still Wole Soyinka's benefactor.

For those who were not born then during NADECO , Tinubu and Soyinka were members.
When they returned to Nigeria from exile after the death of Abacha, Soyinka had nothing to fall back to. It was Tinubu that resuscitated Soyinka in all ramifications. Gave him a house, furnished the house, bought cars for him and his wife etc
That's why when Tinubu sponsored protest against GEJ , it was the same so called Professor that spearheaded the protest.
He will never go against Tinubu ,no matter how Nigerians sees Tinubu's government.

Now , him dey exhibit that typical agbero style

Manufactured lies against the professor.

Soyinka who gives lectures across universities, including Harvard and Oxford will not have something to fall back on?

His plays are doing well in Europe. Imagine the amount he rakes in as royalties.

Stop saying nonsense.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Faposky95: 9:02pm On May 23
Bros Prof.....this is not the 90s, so we no gree for your lingo.....as the country dey like this, Musa for gate fit run country.......
What is your point......?!
Is the man not constitutionally fit to run....?!
You are yet to accept the common wrong judgements you have made in public life and make atonement.....
However, you are a human beans

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by idanone(m): 9:02pm On May 23
This man still thinks politice and Novel are the same thing.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Thinkfree(m): 9:03pm On May 23
sleek214:
So so true. I totally agree with Soyinka. Imagine Aisha Yusufu as Minister of Finance, The other Arise TV boy as Minister of Information. Kenneth Okonkwo as Justice Minister. What a joke. But since obidients are dummies, they won't understand.
Mr macaroni as minister of Women affairs
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Olusea: 9:04pm On May 23
But we can see where Tilumbu and his team's competence is taking us to. It's a
pity.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Gbogbowa: 9:04pm On May 23
He said no one can stop him from telling the truth as he sees it but he want the Obidient not to tell the truth as we see it.sir what gave you the assurance that you will be alive before next election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by SisterAnn(f): 9:08pm On May 23
What's the brown envelope Professor yapping about again o?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Seyitosino(m): 9:17pm On May 23
The same man started the 2027 Presidential election campaign since last year.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by didymario7(m): 9:23pm On May 23
Briteiyobo1:
At times I wonder if really this man is Nobel Prize winner

You are under-estimating the potency of tribal bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Gozac: 9:23pm On May 23
GoodLife4live:
you are not making any sense....you guys are terrorists...

Thank God reasonable Nigerians will never try to vote that failure into power...
2027 , we will buried his political career with our votes
Do you know that most of the people that voted your lord Tinubu are cachetic and shrunken due to starvation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Etuagievin(m): 9:29pm On May 23
We are waiting for your assessment Nobel laureate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by mairogo: 9:31pm On May 23
If shamelessness has a synonym, it would be Wole Soyinka. He's turning out to be the worst ethnic bigot in Nigeria today.
Can't believe this is the well respected Kongi, what peanuts and scraps from Tinubu's table have caused him. What a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Smartcitizen: 9:33pm On May 23
helinues:
Toh

I hope Obidients would at least try to twe twe or shake body on this thread without the continuation of forming rigid body.

Prof have spoken the bitter truth that might be hard to swallow. We have been relaying same for some time now but his supporters are not just interested in listening.

You don't attract people to your side by attacking them. That's more like running around the circle

This is the only time this your foolish prof is not attacking the government in power but those out of power!

I remember this idiot activities during Obj regime,

I remember his activities during yardua,

I remember him during Jonathan,

But he has been missing in action during BUHARI and Tinubu and NIGERIA is sinking.

This man is a foolish hypocrite.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Ezekiel2122(m): 9:36pm On May 23
With the way Obedients are insulting everyone online and offline. They are his number one problem. You want to insult people and still draw them near to vote for your candidate? Or they think this is Wizkid vs Davido troll??
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by TemmyT002(m): 9:37pm On May 23
Baba, nobody asked your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by hodestruth: 9:41pm On May 23
Where are our Save NIGERIA GROUP, now that we needed them most, where are they, Oga Soyinka and Bakare, only Falana is active l must admit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts / Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother / Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.