Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,955 members, 7,866,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka (28430 Views)

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by FCA14: 7:21pm On May 23
Eranko ni Professor yii shaaaaaaaa kiss
AcuraZDX:
I Hope Peter Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Presidential Election, His Team Is Incompetent To Lead Nigeria —Wole Soyinka

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/23/i-hope-peter-obi-doesnt-contest-next-presidential-election-his-team-incompetent-lead#google_vignette
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by FunkyJustice(m): 7:21pm On May 23
Mr professor what are you saying about the nation’s economy ?

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by mairogo: 7:22pm On May 23
sleek214:
So so true. I totally agree with Soyinka. Imagine Aisha Yusufu as Minister of Finance, The other Arise TV boy as Minister of Information. Kenneth Okonkwo as Justice Minister. What a joke. But since obidients are dummies, they won't understand.
How has Yomi Edu transformed the economy of Nigeria? Has our laws/jurisprudence become better under Lateef Fagbemi?
I don't even know the name of the Minister of Information but you can be sure that that Arise TV boy will be better than him.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Tellmeastory: 7:23pm On May 23
PHIPEX:
How are the mighty fallen.

The worst thing is for a man to loose everything he laboured hard to build at old age.

You think Soyinka depends on school dropout Aba traders for his recognition?

Talk about delusions of grandeur.🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvcUANjP_6o?si=CLu-4-Eu6k9FQrxk

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Freshtruth(m): 7:23pm On May 23
This Soyinka is a big fool. God forgive me

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:24pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
His friend and brother with the competent team is showing us shege.

This so called Gbajue has never criticised his government.

Dollar is 1500
PMS is 800-1000
Inflation at over 33%
Insecurity high
Hunger
Poverty
Corruption

He has never contributed anything to move the nation forward nor kicked against his darling Bola.

Have you ever seen soyinka condemn bandits, kidnapping, inflation, devaluation?

He even promised to rate Tinubu's Government after one year. This is one year and all he is still doing is does insult Obi and anything he stands for.

Below is picture of him protesting against removal of fuel subsidy. Today no more subsidy and things are really tough for NIGERIANs and his problem is Peter Obi and Obidients.😂

NIGERIANs look at your so called intellectuals!!

Wole Soyinka really fell off.
whole shoyinka is anywhere bele face professor na

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by givedemwotowoto: 7:25pm On May 23
helinues:
Toh

I hope Obidients would at least try to twe twe or shake body on this thread without the continuation of forming rigid body.

Prof have spoken the bitter truth that might be hard to swallow. We have been relaying same for some time now but his supporters are not just interested in listening.

You don't attract people to your side by attacking them. That's more like running around the circle

Why should anyone listen to people like you who leave a harsh economy and criticize a presidential candidate?

Who takes people like you seriously?

7 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Putindbutt: 7:25pm On May 23
LadyExcellency:
He lost the audacity to demand respect when he insulted every member of Jonathan's family for political support of the opposition. .

This man who called Goodluck Jonathan's wife "Shippopotamus" is bereft of respect.

He believes in Yoruba's turn. Any of his assertions are geared to any threat to the minority government of Ahmed Tinubu.

You're a slowpoke, Patience jonathan called northerners "born throway". was that befitting of a first lady?. can't blame you guys, if you could glorify a toutish behaviour of bianca slapping the wife of a sitting governor while calling themselves ashawo in the view of the whole world, i can't expect less. Prof did not even support tinubu's presidential ambition in the first place. but if una think you can shut up a man that had seen it all long before your fathers were born, like he said, you all need to get your thick heads examined.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by LagosFc: 7:25pm On May 23
helinues:
Toh

I hope Obidients would at least try to twe twe or shake body on this thread without the continuation of forming rigid body.

Prof have spoken the bitter truth that might be hard to swallow. We have been relaying same for some time now but his supporters are not just interested in listening.

You don't attract people to your side by attacking them. That's more like running around the circle
let them continue with the insult and abuses…it further reduces his chances and we are loving it😂

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by BigkokoRep: 7:25pm On May 23
Absolutely. We must not allow these advanced urchins feed the political space their twisted minds!

Racoon:
I tell brother! It is because of people like Soyinka that my resolve is not going to let go. Their warped prismatic of issues need to be rebuffed at all cost.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:26pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
Stop convulsing like a frustrated goat. Dollar was floated[i][/i][b][/b] and that affected so many things. It affected PMS, Inflation,Hunger and Poverty on your wailing list.

Floated by Peter Obi and his group of clueless Ministers and supporters ....

We should be careful of those that are wolves but wearing sheep clothing

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by abibun: 7:27pm On May 23
sleek214:
So so true. I totally agree with Soyinka. Imagine Aisha Yusufu as Minister of Finance, The other Arise TV boy as Minister of Information. Kenneth Okonkwo as Justice Minister. What a joke. But since obidients are dummies, they won't understand.
we can see what the competent master's has achieved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by hammer567: 7:28pm On May 23
TRIBALISM MAKE MAN BLIND.

I WONDER IF SOYINKA WOULD BE SOUNDING LIKE THIS IN ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

OPENLY AND SHAMELESSLY SUPPORTING FAILURE.

FAILED ECONOMIC POLICY, FAILED NAIRA, CITIZENS SCREAMING HUNGER AND ZERO FOREIGN INVESTMENT.

NIGERIA IS COLLAPSIING INTO OBLIVION.

FAILED STATE... JAPA PROMAX!

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by bemeruca: 7:28pm On May 23
Nigeria is incompetent
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by mastermaestro(m): 7:28pm On May 23
Wole Soyinka has brought his name into disrepute with his biased views on politics and governance. Dude isn't going down as a legend as it should be. Many will remember him instead as a tribal coward. Shame! sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:29pm On May 23
At times I wonder if really this man is Nobel Prize winner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Toluwanise247(m): 7:29pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
His friend and brother with the competent team is showing us shege.

This so called Gbajue has never criticised his government.

Dollar is 1500
PMS is 800-1000
Inflation at over 33%
Insecurity high
Hunger
Poverty
Corruption

He has never contributed anything to move the nation forward nor kicked against his darling Bola.

Have you ever seen soyinka condemn bandits, kidnapping, inflation, devaluation?

He even promised to rate Tinubu's Government after one year. This is one year and all he is still doing is does insult Obi and anything he stands for.

Below is picture of him protesting against removal of fuel subsidy. Today no more subsidy and things are really tough for NIGERIANs and his problem is Peter Obi and Obidients.😂

NIGERIANs look at your so called intellectuals!!

Wole Soyinka really fell off.
What do you know about economy?
Some idiot from s/e act like didirin

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by CrossRhodes: 7:29pm On May 23
Codepain:
Wole Soyinka fell off but you that didn't fall of your entire generation is only known deep inside imo forest.
Nairalands and clowns
It's really paining you codedly, code pain...
Ebinpawaa zombie

Cliche

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Truth234(m): 7:30pm On May 23
derecho:
Kikikiki...Obidients really rubbished the gbajue professor ..e pain am wella

All his years of intimidating people, he has never encountered what he saw in 2023.
Even his birthday celebration that used to be the talk of town went unnoticed.

Useless rice eating agbaya

Lol.. una mouth ehn. Even we wey support Obi dey fear. Jesus!

Just know that certain people are not individuals. They are the pride of their people, regardless of political aliance.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by chatinent: 7:30pm On May 23
Soyinka is partisan.

Now there's nothing wrong with that.

But where sth is wrong is being partisan but acting as not with the hypocrisy to criticize your party when they also fail.

A partisan man has no quality to speak equal criticism.

And for this: "Those who sow the wind will reap the whirlwind.” It actually doesn't make meaning other than the fact that it rhymes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Putindbutt: 7:30pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:

The aim is to eXpose your Gbajue to the whole world to see. A failed professor and rice Agabaya
But it was Prof that carved the Gbajue title for the Agulu fraud. e be like the Gbajue nickname pain una.. sorrrry, u hear?

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Redhot111(m): 7:30pm On May 23
The most incompetent supposed learned prof has spoken from his idiotic mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by kenex4ever(m): 7:32pm On May 23
I dont know why this "senseless elder" that was protesting against GEJ for a little increase in dollar and fuel prize has become deaf and dumb to the suffering of Nigerians just because he was one of the beneficiaries of Tinubus loots.

Obi keep giving him sleepless night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Galay: 7:32pm On May 23
Obi rhe the looser grin grin
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by BarrElChapo(m): 7:33pm On May 23
Woke Soyinka is a fool. The masses are suffering you're talking about the last election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Putindbutt: 7:35pm On May 23
CrossRhodes:
It's really paining you codedly, code pain... Ebinpawaa zombie
Cliche
But na una dey sell una pikin to chop.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by lexy2014: 7:35pm On May 23
helinues:
Toh

if you say soyinka has said the truth, how come his focus is on election of 2027 and not on how his friend tinubu is governing Nigeria since 2023 till now? has tinubu and his team shown any competence so far? why is soyinka no bothered about the state of nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Vadese1: 7:35pm On May 23
This old man is part of the problem Nigeria are going through hardships. He was used to campaigned as Goodluck Jonathan for no reason . History will not forgive this old man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by DJInfluence: 7:36pm On May 23
This guy old age is affecting his old brain. Who takes him serious anymore?
So he's satisfied with 1 year of Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Justiceganduje: 7:36pm On May 23
helinues:

And leave the topic of discussion bah?
What and what is the topic of discussion? Hurry up ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Afonja007: 7:36pm On May 23
Soyinka still thinks we are in the era of tribune and punch newspaper soyinka we are above that now,here is a man who called president wife shepopotamus and he want us to respect him for introducing cultism in our higher institutions, why didn't he condemn tinubu for washing yoruba people brains and convinced them to vote buhari who is a fulani fanatic, today his no more protesting against hardship and removal of fuel subsidy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Farouk Farouk Dies In Accident Involving Shettima's Convoy / Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud / Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Unveil Agenda For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.