Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka (28390 Views)

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by AcuraZDX: 5:40pm On May 23
garykoeman:

Obi has always been a thief claiming saint.

His supporters can never swear with their lives that peter never stole in Anambra.

You have EFCC, NIA, NFIU in your fingertips yet you can't provide this your evidence to them and nail this called "Thief" once and for all.

See your life. Coward

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by PlasmaTV: 5:41pm On May 23
LadyExcellency:
He is part of the lost generation. They have nothing to contribute to the future generation. A bunch of selfish individuals.

I don taya

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Tochi3(m): 5:41pm On May 23
..this shameless man don't even care about the suffering his emilokan tribalist put the country into..He is only interested sbout his declining Personality..

..he refuses to say say anything concerning the hardship faced by Nigerians from a party he supported to power...

..during his darling daddy whom he helped washed his Image..he went silent throughout the 8 yrs & suddenly found his voice because his kinsmen Tinubu stole a mandate....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by PlasmaTV: 5:42pm On May 23
Exousiang01:
They will insult you again for this truth you have spoken.
But you can only try, you cant stop pigs from rolling in the mud, the best you can do which you are already doing is never get in the mud with them.

Never seen a group of humans as uncultured as these breed of dogs.

Few days Tinubu the Jagaban was out of the country they already started spreading rumours of his death, some were already celebrating, if he had not returned when he did we would have been told he was cloned....

As a matter of fact one a few weeks ago was still going on and on about Buhari being a clone.
He was showing people pictures of the ear.
I asked him if he remembered that Buhari had an ear surgery around that time he said it was propaganda.

If the truth doesnt fit into their story then its a propaganda....

I still thank God that we sane Nigerians voted for the right person.

They loved Nigeria when they thought that boy was going to win.
Today they pray everyday for Nigeria to fail.
They call everu good news propaganda and dance to every bad news.

The obidient movement is a demonic movement, you have to be possessed for you to celebrate bad news and hate good news.
Its not normal....

Who exactly are you and what are you in the grand scheme of things??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by commoditiesnig: 5:43pm On May 23
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi himself is very incompetent

Under him poverty in Anambra state doubled, his roads were substandard, he was stealing state funds to build brewery for himself.

In his personal life, his only son became a homosexual due to his failure as a father.
Hmm that's serious o

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by happney65: 5:44pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
This man has never criticised this government.

Dollar is 1500
PMS is 800-1000
Inflation at over 33%
Insecurity high
Hunger
Poverty
Corruption

He has never contributed anything to move the nation forward nor kicked against his darling Bola.

He even promised to rate Tinubu's Government after one year. This is one year and all he is still doing is does insult Obi and anything he stands for.

Below is picture of him protesting against removal of fuel subsidy. Today no more subsidy and things are really tough for NIGERIANs and his problem is Peter Obi and Obidients.😂

NIGERIANs look at your so called intellectuals!!

Wole Soyinka really fell off.

Part of his nonesense is that obi supporters are abusers. They abuse this and that. Yet he abused the hell out of Jonathan. Yet it is obi supporters that abuses.

Yet he supported a Buhari who's supporters killed over 800 people when Buhari lost the 2011 election. Yet it is Obi supporters that are the ones who cause crime and violence

A Man that invaded a radio station. Yet obi supporters have never thrown anything at anybody.

Yet it is online abuse wey they pain am.

We have just started with the abuse,We haven't gone anywhere at all. We shall abuse the living daylight out of all of them.

You will tell me if abusing is now a crime.

Agbalagba agbaya oshi

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by BigkokoRep: 5:48pm On May 23
You must be demonically orchestrated to listen to someone who supported Buhari twice back to back and Asiwaju now!

Only e-rodents listen to him Sha!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Jomonix: 5:48pm On May 23
Opponents of Obi and Obedients are always self righteous. That's why they imagine it a sin to be told off in their own language.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Exousiang01(m): 5:54pm On May 23
PlasmaTV:

Who exactly are you and what are you in the grand scheme of things??
This is a faceless forum dont you think that is a dumb question ask in a faceless forum?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Racoon(m): 5:56pm On May 23
PlasmaTV:
Lmao. Inflation is 40%. Just 1% of Nigerians earn more than 400k monthly salary. Unemployment everywhere. No road, no security

Yet your problem is Obidients and Peter Obi.You need to visit the hospital's emergency ward because you have psychiatric issues.
I swear!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Racoon(m): 5:58pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:
You must be demonically orchestrated to listen to someone who supported Buhari twice back to back and Asiwaju now! Only e-rodents listen to him Sha!
I tell brother! It is because of people like Soyinka that my resolve is not going to let go. Their warped prismatic of issues need to be rebuffed at all cost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by BigIyanga: 6:03pm On May 23
Irredeemable ethnic jingoist still bashing Obi and Obiedients without any provocation Shouldnt he be asking his paymaster BAT and his team to fix the country for their voters??

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by nedu666: 6:06pm On May 23
Soyinka should shut the Bleep off. A man who never condemned the atrocities of buhari govt. Have you ever seen soyinka condemn bandits, kidnapping, inflation, devaluation. Never instead obi is his problem

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Putindbutt: 6:14pm On May 23
Long live the prof.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by PlasmaTV: 6:20pm On May 23
Racoon:
I swear!
I just taya for these blind followers, my guy.
The country is in absolute chaos, yet they will be singing "Peter Obi will never be the president of Nigeria."

In a failed country, the president is approving 90b for Hajj, 15b for VPs residence, and yet, they are paying staff 30k minimum wage. An absolute disgrace.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by paramakina202: 6:29pm On May 23
SOLDyinka the sellout goatee prof is hungry again oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Obidients is his problems.
Insecurity e no concern am grin
High inflation e no concern am grin
Hunger and starvation in the land caaused by Tinubu cluelessness e no concern am.
High dollar rate e no concern am grin
Na to demarket Peter Obi against 2027 election concern am.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by GoodLife4live: 6:32pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
His friend and brother with the competent team is showing us shege.

This so called Gbajue has never criticised his government.

Dollar is 1500
PMS is 800-1000
Inflation at over 33%
Insecurity high
Hunger
Poverty
Corruption

He has never contributed anything to move the nation forward nor kicked against his darling Bola.

Have you ever seen soyinka condemn bandits, kidnapping, inflation, devaluation?

He even promised to rate Tinubu's Government after one year. This is one year and all he is still doing is does insult Obi and anything he stands for.

Below is picture of him protesting against removal of fuel subsidy. Today no more subsidy and things are really tough for NIGERIANs and his problem is Peter Obi and Obidients.😂

you are not making any sense....you guys are terrorists...

Thank God reasonable Nigerians will never try to vote that failure into power...
2027 , we will buried his political career with our votes

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Alex80s(m): 6:35pm On May 23
Old cultist talking about a gentle man and former governor of a state.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by GoodLife4live: 6:38pm On May 23
derecho:
Kikikiki...Obidients really rubbished the gbajue professor ..e pain am wella

All his years of intimidating people, he has never encountered what he saw in 2023.
Even his birthday celebration that used to be the talk of town went unnoticed.

Useless rice eating agbaya
The professor is right about you guys.... Thief Obi is very unfit to rule this country....Your untrained character says it all...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Justnation: 6:43pm On May 23
Keep quiet, Prof Gbajue

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by idahme(m): 6:48pm On May 23
This man don pass him prime, he should tell his brother Tinubu that all is well with him. Shameless old man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by AcuraZDX: 7:10pm On May 23
GoodLife4live:
The professor is right about you guys.... Thief Obi is very unfit to rule this country....Your untrained character says it all...

Coming from someone that called the wife of a sitting President shepoppotamus?

Character indeed.

Clown

7 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Sizwezi: 7:10pm On May 23
He should shut the Bleep up. Shameless old cunt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Neddstark: 7:15pm On May 23
Bitter Obi will just come and take Ndigbo votes.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Kcdojoto(m): 7:17pm On May 23
This stupid man should shut his gutter mouth up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Kenmatt(m): 7:18pm On May 23
I didn't go through, I don't need to go through.

This was how I ignored his other utterances on FP not quite long ago.

All I have to say is; Baba Soyin rest "Kwanu".

"You don old, ya tyme don pass"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Treasure17(m): 7:19pm On May 23
Why not talk to your so called friend who is in charge to redeem what's left of his image if he has any anyway. Leave Peter Obi and focus on your poems.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Pathfinder2090: 7:19pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
His friend and brother with the competent team is showing us shege.

This so called Gbajue has never criticised his government.

Dollar is 1500
PMS is 800-1000
Inflation at over 33%
Insecurity high
Hunger
Poverty
Corruption

Have you ever seen soyinka condemn bandits, kidnapping, inflation, devaluation?

The man is mentally unstable 🤔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by AnambraPikinSel: 7:20pm On May 23
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by PHIPEX(m): 7:20pm On May 23
How are the mighty fallen.

The worst thing is for a man to loose everything he laboured hard to build at old age. This is a sad reality for the once respected man of letters. How many corn was he given to loose his credibility this fast and late in life?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by IPDGP: 7:21pm On May 23
Truly Apc dey show us shege, put Lp approach no go allow them win

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Tellmeastory: 7:21pm On May 23
sleek214:
So so true. I totally agree with Soyinka. Imagine Aisha Yusufu as Minister of Finance, The other Arise TV boy as Minister of Information. Kenneth Okonkwo as Justice Minister. What a joke. But since obidients are dummies, they won't understand.

Oh lawd…the circus 🤡

Aisha Yesufu Minister of what??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Assembly Impeaches Eze Madumere, Deputy Governor / Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats / Femi Fani-kayode & Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.