Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,870 members, 7,866,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka (28423 Views)

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by LordBillionz: 7:51pm On May 23
Tribalistic professor... Obedients are your heartache and we will continue to be.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Putindbutt: 7:52pm On May 23
osazsky:
na today I know say u nor know anything..subsidy on dollar my foot...do u even know d indices that control the naira strength..aboki if u don't have nothing to say keep shut..what do u even understand by floating currency if I may ask
Ode, before exchange rate was floated, what was the difference between the official rate and parrallel rate and what it is today?. Better keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Squirrel1(m): 7:52pm On May 23
Regardless of wole's opinion, I for one know that African politics is the dirtiest and most corrupted form of politics ever established.

Everything is just done haphazardly in an effort to bury citizens alive.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Diligence: 7:52pm On May 23
The more you guz focus on Mr Peter Obi, the more millions of Nigerians love him.

Prof Wole Soyinka is lily-livered. See Prof who kept mute & even became deaf & dumb when MC Oluomo & Co., Bayo Adenuga & co, threatened, even encouraged maiming, killing & stabbing those who didn't want to identify with APC.

Unfortunately, Prof WS is stupidly tribalistic, insensitive & unreasonable.

What an irony; the man in him dies daily in the face of tyranny/suffering/hardship/hunger, for keeping mute & not apologizing to NigeriaNs, & not calling BATerians & Ebolans to order!

Someone should tell Prof WS that Obidients are made of millions of Nigerians who want to see Nigeria work. A New Nigeria is POssible!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Eriokanmi: 7:52pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:

Which is what?

When is he assessing your god like he promised?

Bunch of Hypocrites and enemies of the Country
Seems Soyinka is in same Club, sorry cult as tinubu. They will never attack each other. What's soyinka business with Obi's political future? I guess the recent comment of atiku on stepping down for obi is seriously unsettling the old cargoes. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Sirianese: 7:53pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
I Hope Peter Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Presidential Election, His Team Is Incompetent To Lead Nigeria —Wole Soyinka

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/23/i-hope-peter-obi-doesnt-contest-next-presidential-election-his-team-incompetent-lead#google_vignette

This baba should just keep quiet and stop disgracing himself

We know he's on APC payroll but if he must talk he ought to try and be saying stuff that is sensible, at the very least

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by ozo13(m): 7:53pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:

I am an Obidient and the post was made here by me.

I am here to expose the Gbajue professor/cultist
if obi and Atiku contest again.it is a walkover for Tinubu again.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Ate247(m): 7:53pm On May 23
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi himself is very incompetent

Under him poverty in Anambra state doubled, his roads were substandard, he was stealing state funds to build brewery for himself.

In his personal life, his only son became a homosexual due to his failure as a father.
It's baffles me how foolish people like you still talk about someone who's not responsible for your suffering.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by defash8: 7:54pm On May 23
I'm highly disappointed in Soyinka thinking Obidients are influenced by PO. As a Yoruba man I hope I have one on one with him to explain that landscape had change. He need to break away from the oppressor camp before he is consumed. Hope this is not tactic to run away from assessing the one year of Tinubu's government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Franklyspeakin: 7:54pm On May 23
don't worry hunger and starvation will attract yo soon.
helinues:
Toh

I hope Obidients would at least try to twe twe or shake body on this thread without the continuation of forming rigid body.

Prof have spoken the bitter truth that might be hard to swallow. We have been relaying same for some time now but his supporters are not just interested in listening.

You don't attract people to your side by attacking them. That's more like running around the circle

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by DrMuzungu(m): 7:56pm On May 23
Prof. Dr. Soyinka, please, I beg you, I respect you so don't talk trash and lose that respect.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by DeepSight(m): 7:57pm On May 23
Racoon:
Of all the problems the catastrophe on ground have wrecked, this is all he can say. Cornfool ostrich headed bigot. Can believe this educated man can boldly support a despicable brother criminal because it is of his ethnic origin. Education is not enlightenment.

I dont think its an ethnicity thing. As dissapointing as it is, they have simply been personal friends for a long time. Secondly I believe the NADECO struggle days against Abacha bonded them.
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Maa84: 7:58pm On May 23
You claim to be well cultured yet refer to people as dogs and pigs because you are siding your brother "prof wole'. Don't worry time will tell. Northern Nigerian don't talk online go to the street and find out. Your voted failure and have the guts to say it. quote author=Exousiang01 post=130105586]They will insult you again for this truth you have spoken.
But you can only try, you cant stop pigs from rolling in the mud, the best you can do which you are already doing is never get in the mud with them.

Never seen a group of humans as uncultured as these breed of dogs.

Few days Tinubu the Jagaban was out of the country they already started spreading rumours of his death, some were already celebrating, if he had not returned when he did we would have been told he was cloned....

As a matter of fact one a few weeks ago was still going on and on about Buhari being a clone.
He was showing people pictures of the ear.
I asked him if he remembered that Buhari had an ear surgery around that time he said it was propaganda.

If the truth doesnt fit into their story then its a propaganda....

I still thank God that we sane Nigerians voted for the right person.

They loved Nigeria when they thought that boy was going to win.
Today they pray everyday for Nigeria to fail.
They call everu good news propaganda and dance to every bad news.

The obidient movement is a demonic movement, you have to be possessed for you to celebrate bad news and hate good news.
Its not normal....

[/quote]
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Beautifulday: 8:00pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
Stop convulsing like a frustrated goat. Dollar was floated and that affected so many things. It affected PMS, Inflation,Hunger and Poverty on your wailing list.

No be only floated. Everything went off after he announced removal of subsidy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by sirmogul(m): 8:00pm On May 23
Codepain:
Wole Soyinka fell off but you that didn't fall of your entire generation is only known deep inside imo forest.
Nairalands and clowns
are you really doing right now?
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by EminiOba: 8:00pm On May 23
This is not election period for Christ's sake, Prof should leave Peter Obi an Obedients and address the main issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by EminiOba: 8:03pm On May 23
Instead of him to advise his incompetent friend at Aso Rock, he's chasing clout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Exceed15: 8:03pm On May 23
This man is sick walahi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by ElSudani: 8:06pm On May 23
derecho:
Kikikiki...Obidients really rubbished the gbajue professor ..e pain am wella

All his years of intimidating people, he has never encountered what he saw in 2023.
Even his birthday celebration that used to be the talk of town went unnoticed.

Useless rice eating agbaya

Rubbished someone whose works will be studied 100 years from now when no one would even remember you passed through this place!
Continue wasting your your time.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Forkthiefnubu: 8:06pm On May 23
Who takes this one serious anymore , dementia alert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Hohaiiiode(m): 8:07pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:
I Hope Peter Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Presidential Election, His Team Is Incompetent To Lead Nigeria —Wole Soyinka

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/23/i-hope-peter-obi-doesnt-contest-next-presidential-election-his-team-incompetent-lead#google_vignette
it is understandable how age takes its toll on people both physically and mentally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by otherway: 8:08pm On May 23
AcuraZDX:

I'm begining to think that this man is masochistic cos I wonder how he carelessly otters lame words.

He must be getting some form of weird satisfaction from being ridiculed.

What has Tinubu with his team done? Are they competent in anyway?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Masterito(m): 8:08pm On May 23
The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians like you.Nigeria is in a mess and you blaming people outside the government. Have sense of.
sleek214:
So so true. I totally agree with Soyinka. Imagine Aisha Yusufu as Minister of Finance, The other Arise TV boy as Minister of Information. Kenneth Okonkwo as Justice Minister. What a joke. But since obidients are dummies, they won't understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Rebuke: 8:13pm On May 23
Sometimes, it's so hard to respect some of these our so called elders and scholars.

Sir Soyinka, Have yhu forgotten how yhu insulted a sitting president's wife and even called her name, which later became a national anthem in this same country?

Sir, Have yhu Also forgotten how yhu lead a national protest in conjunction with this very sitting president and others, shutting down Nigeria for days?

Please, who was the mastermind of all those happenings? Do yhu mean to say yhu were being banked rolled by someone somewhere then?

Sir, what yhu failed to realise probably due to yhur old age is that, Nigerians are tired of bad leadership and they came out in the last election to support someone they believed would end bad leadership. They were ready to push aside anything and anyone who would stand on their way towards realising that mission. Anyone they insulted probably tried to stop their missions and has nothing to do with Obi and teams engineering anything.

Sir, this same government yhu vehemently supported into power is now 1year already and Nigeria economy has nosedived.

I expected yhu would atleast prove or even pretend yhu care about Nigerians and talk sense into the present government. Instead, yhu are here talking about Obi. That is so low and very despicable of yhu sir.

And for yhur information sir, Peter Obi will contest because he has the constitutional right to do so and millions of Nigerians will still vote for him.

Karma is indeed very real.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Frankaka8(m): 8:13pm On May 23
Codepain:
Wole Soyinka fell off but you that didn't fall of your entire generation is only known deep inside imo forest.
Nairalands and clowns
Maluu don defend him crew. Ekpatewo
Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Frankaka8(m): 8:16pm On May 23
Chrisrare:
very incompetent people. they think trolling and insults is how to win presidential election.

Rigging ,Thuggery, Ballot snatching will...
Tell ur drughie to ride on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Jostoman: 8:17pm On May 23
This man no go respect himself, make all of una continue to dey guess till 2027.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Akaegwu(m): 8:22pm On May 23
Exousiang01:
They will insult you again for this truth you have spoken.
But you can only try, you cant stop pigs from rolling in the mud, the best you can do which you are already doing is never get in the mud with them.

Never seen a group of humans as uncultured as these breed of dogs.

Few days Tinubu the Jagaban was out of the country they already started spreading rumours of his death, some were already celebrating, if he had not returned when he did we would have been told he was cloned....

As a matter of fact one a few weeks ago was still going on and on about Buhari being a clone.
He was showing people pictures of the ear.
I asked him if he remembered that Buhari had an ear surgery around that time he said it was propaganda.

If the truth doesnt fit into their story then its a propaganda....

I still thank God that we sane Nigerians voted for the right person.

They loved Nigeria when they thought that boy was going to win.
Today they pray everyday for Nigeria to fail.
They call everu good news propaganda and dance to every bad news.

The obidient movement is a demonic movement, you have to be possessed for you to celebrate bad news and hate good news.
Its not normal....

Empty barrel

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Bennycollins: 8:25pm On May 23
sleek214:
So so true. I totally agree with Soyinka. Imagine Aisha Yusufu as Minister of Finance, The other Arise TV boy as Minister of Information. Kenneth Okonkwo as Justice Minister. What a joke. But since obidients are dummies, they won't understand.
You don't know what you are talking about. With those people you mentioned corruption would be lowest ever, because these are not used to embezzling billion of naira. If we suddenly see them buying mansion and maintaining large sums in their accounts it will be clear to everyone of you that they are plundering our commonwealth.
May be you don't know that corruption is our number one problem.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by Promax4321: 8:30pm On May 23
This is how elders speak to children so that they learn. Prof has spoken the absolute truth to OBIPOB and IPOBI s.
They thought they where campaigning but they were trolling and insulting people and the people.

Look at ezekwesili and others like Yusuf busy fooling kids and Obidients around vomiting thrash. God will help Nigeria and Nigerian

1 Like

Re: I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka by MaziObinnaokija: 8:32pm On May 23
grin grin cheesy Baba Soyinka,Reno, and our dear own helinues nor go KILL GBAJUE and his 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 b4 2027

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing / Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. / Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.