Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,947 members, 7,863,356 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) (33690 Views)

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:56pm On May 23
Empiree:
The "chosen people" at it again. I guess Kkhammaass are hiding behind the books in library right?

Una never see nothing... Nobody get monopoly of madness, violence, terrorism. angry

You Allah Akubar moda-fvckers started dis... enjoy it! grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Mirasteel: 8:56pm On May 23
Righteousness2:

There is no big deal death. But when you harden your Heart against GOD , You will be Wasted, destroyed and Bundled to Hell! And that is A BIG DEAL!!
The same thing you are doing, thank God you already know where you are going.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:58pm On May 23
Empiree:
even at burial?. Stop using ijebu name. What makes them terrorists at the burial of their president?.. you can't even help yourself from hating people?

I don't care... all muslims are terrorists or potential terrorists! angry

Whatever they preach to you guys in that mosque or that quaran is messed up! angry

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 8:59pm On May 23
IjebuWarrior:

Una never see nothing... Nobody get monopoly of madness, violence, terrorism. angry

You Allah Akubar moda-fvckers started dis... enjoy it! grin
Okay. I'm saying this is burial. Their president died in crash which is not unique. Many people have died from crashes like this in the past. So I don't understand why you are conflating death and burial with something else. Am I missing something?.

This is burial. Do you see terror!sm there?
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:59pm On May 23
Some eeeediots said Iranians are happy their president died
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 9:01pm On May 23
IjebuWarrior:

Whatever they preach to you guys in that mosque or that quaran is messed up! angry
Guy, for the last time, this is burial. I believe that your religion teaches you to respect the dead isn't?. Are you Christian, traditionalist or atheist?.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:01pm On May 23
IjebuWarrior:

Claiming ijebu

Hahahahah
Is it that bad that you can’t be proud of where you come from?
We know your tribe

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Danmisra(m): 9:02pm On May 23
Bliztzer:

You re suppose to be crying for the souls that are going to hell because of the legacy of this man. Death can catch you unprepared. God is not happy that the men are going to hell. And you, as person representing his voice should be sad that things are like this.

Oga this guy see these people as his God, so perfect and don't make mistake, you know you can't challenge God, that y he is blinded by his devotion to them.
Even when they were killing Christians he said they are did they right thing. How do u expect such person to cry for their sins when they are his God. If you think I'm lying go through his past reply and comment . Oga save yourself and Ur loved ones ,this guy is gone

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Ade3131: 9:05pm On May 23
Sirianese:

Someone that is already burning in hell as they mourn their nonsense mourning

Guess you're God's PA for you to know this...

I pray you outlive this level of folly.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by NOwazobia: 9:09pm On May 23
God1000:
Yeah, but many of the people celebrating his death are staunch supporters of Israel
Why you are a staunch supporter of Iran.

What is the difference between slaves having two different masters as some of you often puts it as slavery when one is supporting the west?

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Chudyfuto(m): 9:14pm On May 23
Righteousness2:

There is no big deal death. But when you harden your Heart against GOD , You will be Wasted, destroyed and Bundled to Hell! And that is A BIG DEAL!!

It's high time I quit nairaland because of this slowpoke...
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Mccullum: 9:18pm On May 23
May forgive his shortcomings, may He grant him paradise on the day of accountability.

We belong to God, and to Him we shall return. RIP great Iranian leader.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 9:20pm On May 23
franchasofficia:
I manufacture helicopter but I only have a 1975 American made helicopter which my President uses to travel around, which also killed my President because the helicopter is old and poorly maintained due to lack of spare parts. Who am I? shocked cheesy

Terrorist, oya go back to Mosalashi to continue cramming the next line of quotes that says you must behead women that didn't dress like masquerade shocked cheesy

This is a Cliche already, you Semi-illitrate.

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Franking: 9:21pm On May 23
Evil man.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 9:22pm On May 23
I am thinking if i should launch my supersonic missle on these banza mourners and terrorists once or make i restraint for now..

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by NairalandGOAT1: 9:23pm On May 23
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiHh5W2Glfw

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/irans-president-raisi-be-buried-mashhad-2024-05-23/

I thought Muslims are usually buried 24hours after death or is the law only meant for the poor and less privileged Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 9:25pm On May 23
Chudyfuto:

It's high time I quit nairaland because of this slowpoke...

Bye- Bye.
May GOD by HIS Mercies redeem you before you destroy your soul in Hell.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 9:50pm On May 23
Empiree:
Guy, for the last time, this is burial. I believe that your religion teaches you to respect the dead isn't?. Are you Christian, traditionalist or atheist?.

I don't care... death or burial of a terrorist that have killed numerous innocent lives cuz of some useless belief. angry

It shall NEVER be well with that guy even in hell! angry

Persia = modern day Iran. It shall eventually perish!

Alexander the Great, once conquered those bastards by defeating their king 2ce in battle. They shall be conquered several times in our present world. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Sirianese: 9:58pm On May 23
Ade3131:

Guess you're God's PA for you to know this...

I pray you outlive this level of folly.

Fúck you dumbáss, God put that shít on autopilot already

Your afterlife destination is determined by whatever you spend your earthly life doing, he doesn't have to intervene or judge your evil áss

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Metrofox(m): 10:17pm On May 23
a government is always a reflection of its people. Same goes to Nigerians that keep shouting we have bad leaders up and dan. Without bad people there won't be bad leaders

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 10:26pm On May 23
The Turkish parliamentarian got cardiac arrest after speaking against Isreal,, Turkey experienced the greatest flood after Erdogan threaten Isreal ....
I pity all this anti-semitic Europeans tolling the same line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by drlateef: 10:26pm On May 23
Righteousness2:
Bye- bye Forever.
ISRAEL continues to Live In STRENGTH, GLORY AND HONOR

My Prayer is that those you left on Earth will learn the lessons and quit fighthing their CREATOR.

My prayer is that those you left on here Earth will not Harden their Heart, so they dont end up like Pharoah.

I Have learnt from History, that people whose Hearts are Harden Especially when GOD is warning them, they are being Harden for DESTRUCTION[/i]

Gloat a little. Isreal will soon be no more. Mark my word!!!
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 10:31pm On May 23
Empiree:
The "chosen people" at it again. I guess Kkhammaass are hiding behind the books in library right?
You're as fooooooolish as your prophet if you don't know that the picture is ai generated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 10:37pm On May 23
smokinloud:

You're as fooooooolish as your prophet if you don't know that the picture is ai generated
juvenile
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Crafteck1: 10:38pm On May 23
God1000:
Yeah, but many of the people celebrating his death are staunch supporters of Israel

Families of those he butchered nko... This your hate for isreal go just dey pepper you more.... grin... They are currently showing how to deal with terrorists, xraze pass craze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 10:39pm On May 23
Angry rhetoric
IjebuWarrior:

I don't care... death or burial of a terrorist that have killed numerous innocent lives cuz of some useless belief. angry

It shall NEVER be well with that guy even in hell! angry

Persia = modern day Iran. It shall eventually perish!

Alexander the Great, once conquered those bastards by defeating their king 2ce in battle. They shall be conquered several times in our present world. cool
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 10:39pm On May 23
Empiree:
Okay. I'm saying this is burial. Their president died in crash which is not unique. Many people have died from crashes like this in the past. So I don't understand why you are conflating death and burial with something else. Am I missing something?.

This is burial. Do you see terror!sm there?
and you think it's coincident that he died with 5 other dignitary personalities during their war against Israel?!. Let me ask why did Raisi increased the price tag placed on Salman Rushdie death, an ex-muslim, from $2m to $2.5m. Why seeking his life because he left Islam and became critical of the faith?!. Salman Rushdie lost one of his eyes to the attack in New York 2 years ago because of the fatwa the Iranian government placed on him and promised to give whoever killed him $2.5m. So he deserved that painful and humiliating death

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 10:41pm On May 23
smokinloud:

[s]and you think it's coincident that he died with 5 other dignitary personalities during their war against Israel?!. Let me ask why did Raisi increased the price tag placed on Salman Rushdie death, an ex-muslim, from $2m to $2.5m. Why seeking his life because he left Islam and became critical of the faith?!. Salman Rushdie lost one of his eyes to the attack in New York 2 years ago because of the fatwa the Iranian government placed on him and promised to give whoever killed him $2.5m. So he deserved that painful and humiliating death[/s]

Sorry buddy. I wouldn't dialogue with a disrespectful person. Have a goodnight
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 10:42pm On May 23
drlateef:

Israel will be here long after you're gone and ur father can't do nada about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 10:44pm On May 23
drlateef:

they are crying already. They don't even care about their hostages. Look at this Israeli said Benjamin Satanyahu is not violent enough

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by 11doubledee: 10:45pm On May 23
NOwazobia:
Why you are a staunch supporter of Iran.

What is the difference between slaves having two different masters as some of you often puts it as slavery when one is supporting the west?
They are very manipulative and deceptive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results / UK Votes To Leave The European Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.