Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,319 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) (33689 Views)

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Khalling2007: 8:36am On May 25
antiMuhamad:

From what you quote....you should also read the full context. But you are not so smart. Here wine is rebuked for it makes mockery of you.

How about the rapist Muhammad you follow who married Aisha at six and raped her at nine. Or can a nine years old girl give consent?
Give your daughter out to old men to rape her when she is 9 so you will have some sense.
Comparing a rapist to people that made fools out of themselves when they were drunk.
Shame on Muhammad! May he rot in hell
3-year old girls raped:

Bible condones 3-year old girls were raped under the command of Moses and his men:

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known a man by sleeping with him. (Number 31:17).
[This] refers to her who has slept with a man as well as her who is suitable for intercourse, even when she has not slept with a man...
But all the young girls who have not known a man by sleeping with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by xeju: 6:54pm On May 25
So how do you do you do that? Do you send your personal investigative journalists to gather the info or you go yourself?
Emu4life:

I read both news. I'm intelligent enough to know exaggeration/misinformation when I see one.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by antiMuhamad: 12:37pm On May 31
Khalling2007:

3-year old girls raped:

Bible condones 3-year old girls were raped under the command of Moses and his men:

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known a man by sleeping with him. (Number 31:17).
[This] refers to her who has slept with a man as well as her who is suitable for intercourse, even when she has not slept with a man...
But all the young girls who have not known a man by sleeping with him, keep alive for yourselves.
this is what your werey imam is teaching you? Show me how your sentences correlates with each other.
Mumu trying to justify the pedophile nature of his prophet puppet.
Anyways that same command is what the Jews are doing today. every last one of u terrorist slaves muhammad will be slained.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Khalling2007: 4:38pm On May 31
antiMuhamad:

this is what your werey imam is teaching you? Show me how your sentences correlates with each other.
Mumu trying to justify the pedophile nature of his prophet puppet.
Anyways that same command is what the Jews are doing today. every last one of u terrorist slaves muhammad will be slained.
Song of Songs 4:5 "Your two breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies."
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by antiMuhamad: 10:34pm On May 31
Khalling2007:

Song of Songs 4:5 "Your two breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies."
Read your quote again from the beginning, first this is a love poem not meant to be sexualized in any form it is only referring to a body part. here is another example from the bible "And thou shalt take the breast of the ram of Aaron's consecration, and wave it for a wave offering before the Lord: and it shall be thy part." this time referring to the part of an animal. The original hebrew word is loosely translated as "breasts" During labour how do you think the doctor referred to your mother's private part? does that mean he was sexualizing her?

but see the sort of things your so called god or allah is saying
"Indeed, for the righteous is attainment—gardens and grapevines and full-breasted [companions] of equal age." (Surah An-Naba 78:31-33)
and this pedophile that called himself a prophet
Sahih Muslim 1422a:
"It was narrated that Aisha said: 'The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) married me when I was six years old, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine years old.'"
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Khalling2007: 6:13am On Jun 01
antiMuhamad:

Read your quote again from the beginning, first this is a love poem not meant to be sexualized in any form it is only referring to a body part. here is another example from the bible "And thou shalt take the breast of the ram of Aaron's consecration, and wave it for a wave offering before the Lord: and it shall be thy part." this time referring to the part of an animal. The original hebrew word is loosely translated as "breasts" During labour how do you think the doctor referred to your mother's private part? does that mean he was sexualizing her?

but see the sort of things your so called god or allah is saying
"Indeed, for the righteous is attainment—gardens and grapevines and full-breasted [companions] of equal age." (Surah An-Naba 78:31-33)
and this pedophile that called himself a prophet
Sahih Muslim 1422a:
"It was narrated that Aisha said: 'The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) married me when I was six years old, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine years old.'"
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results / UK Votes To Leave The European Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.