Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,210 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) (33685 Views)

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 8:11pm On May 23
May Allah have mercy on his soul and grant him eternal peace and jannah
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:12pm On May 23
In life and in death, we are more religious than each other.

Hope he find 'peace' wherever he's right now.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Westman001: 8:13pm On May 23
That crowd is scary sef.

Look how they fill everywhere.

And you could hardly pick anyone apart cos they are all wearing black too.

So, it's a scary crowd.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by ElevationD: 8:13pm On May 23
God1000:
Yeah, but many of the people celebrating his death are staunch supporters of Israel

Nope. Many of those celebrating are his people who felt injured by the late President. Those who lost family and friends to certain draconian policies.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Tradepunter2: 8:16pm On May 23
God1000:
Rest in peace Mr president, I really don't know why some people are celebrating his tragic death, we're all gonna die someday

Hahahahah jihadist..... What's our business with this?? You will never cover the death of CHRISTAINS at the hands of the herdsmen jihadist...... Because you are a JIHADIST..... Keep DECEIVING yourself ...... Cup go full one day

3 Likes

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 8:19pm On May 23
franchasofficia:
Lead your country to focus on technology and scientific innovations that will make life of people better, no, we must focus on eliminating Israel by sponsoring different Muslim terrorists to be attacking Israel and Christians all over the world.

Why not lead your country to start producing your own Iran made helicopters, aeroplanes, submarines, ships, cars, etc.

Why not focus on making Iran the number one nation in medical research by sponsoring your best Iranian scientists and students to focus on finding cure to cancer, how to produce human organs cheaply to make organ transplant cheaper and easier?

Develop technological innovations that can help people all over the world earn money easily and live a happier life like Facebook is doing via their platform, like Google is doing via AdSense, etc, like Twitter is doing via revenue sharing, like TikTok is doing, no, your only focus is how to behead people who dress the way they feel comfortable, your focus is on forcing every woman to dress like masquerade to please your religious extremists heart.

HIV is there to find the cure, mba, we must focus on eliminating Israel and Christians and Infidels to please Allah.

Now this is the end result lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There's so much Ignorance in your comment. You have no idea the scientific and technological strides Iran as a Country has made despite being on sanctions since 1979.
Even Germany & UK (biggest economies in Europe) can't survive such.

Iran is the 9th Country to go to Space.
It is also the 6th Country to take an animal to Space and return successfully.

Most of the Satellites placed on orbit by Iran were made by Students in Iranian Science Universities.
Iran operates it's own Space port with almost 5 across the Country.

During the Covid Pandemic, Iranian scientists developed vaccines to curb it as Western sanctions prevented them access to Vaccines.

One of Iran's main tourism is medical tourism cuz of it's weak currency, hence cheap medicare in the Middle East.

For your information, Iran produces most of the Vehicles and Trucks in Iran.
They also build ships and other machineries.

Iran has the 4th highest Engineering graduates per annum in the World after China, Russia and Japan.

Always do little research b4 typing epistles online so as to prevent disgracing yourself.

Kindly use your phone to prove any of the points above wrong. Some are on Wikipedia, some on Western Media pages and some on Iranian sites.

Be Informed

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 8:20pm On May 23
God1000:
Rest in peace Mr president, I really don't know why some people are celebrating his tragic death, we're all gonna die someday
If you curse Israel you are cursed. Whom God has blessed no one can curse

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by seanery: 8:22pm On May 23
U mean they gathered to bury a burnt offering

Smh..!!!

Cows..!!!

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by franchasofficia: 8:25pm On May 23
Emu4life:

There's so much Ignorance in your comment. You have no idea the scientific and technological strides Iran as a Country has made despite being on sanctions since 1979.
Even Germany & UK (biggest economies in Europe) can't survive such.

Iran is the 9th Country to go to Space.
It is also the 6th Country to take an animal to Space and return successfully.

Most of the Satellites placed on orbit by Iran were made by Students in Iranian Science Universities.
Iran operates it's own Space port with almost 5 across the Country.

During the Covid Pandemic, Iranian scientists developed vaccines to curb it as Western sanctions prevented them access to Vaccines.

One of Iran's main tourism is medical tourism cuz of it's weak currency, hence cheap medicare in the Middle East.

For your information, Iran produces most of the Vehicles and Trucks in Iran.
They also build ships and other machineries.

Iran has the 4th highest Engineering graduates per annum in the World after China, Russia and Japan.

Always do little research b4 typing epistles online so as to prevent disgracing yourself.

Kindly use your phone to prove any of the points above wrong. Some are on Wikipedia, some on Western Media pages and some on Iranian sites.

Be Informed
I manufacture helicopter but I only have a 1975 American made helicopter which my President uses to travel around, which also killed my President because the helicopter is old and poorly maintained due to lack of spare parts. Who am I? shocked cheesy

Drunk man's fables after drinking 30 bottles of kaikai at a cheap beer/gin parlor, gerrarrahia grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by apexugroup: 8:28pm On May 23
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=130106765]Bye- bye Forever.
ISRAEL continues to Live In STRENGTH, GLORY AND HONOR

My Prayer is that those you left on Earth will learn the lessons and quit fighthing their CREATOR.

My prayer is that those you left on here Earth will not Harden their Heart, so they dont end up like Pharoah.

I Have learnt from History, that people whose Hearts are Harden Especially when GOD is warning them, they are being Harden for DESTRUCTION[/i]
[/quote) You will respect the deceased if you are a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 8:29pm On May 23
franchasofficia:
I manufacture helicopter but I only have a 1975 American made helicopter which my President uses to travel around. Who am I? shocked cheesy

Drunk man's fables after drinking 30 bottles of kaikai at a cheap beer/gin parlor, gerrarrahia grin cheesy cheesy

Your ignorance was exposed, now you trying to use rhetorics.
It is in your Churches that you consume Beer/alcohol so it is obvious who guzzled beers. You even know prices of Beer (Expensive and Cheap). Fvcking drunkard
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Khalling2007: 8:30pm On May 23
obedience4:

you didn't read were he said let thy will be done
He rose again after 3 day's
While your darling Mohammed is still in the grave
But the jew killed him like a chicken with the thieves on the cross, he was afraid of the death and he shouted, god! god!! why have you forsaken me, Kai, Jesus no won die
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by antiMuhamad: 8:31pm On May 23
Khalling2007:

Even Jesus was judged by his people and he was hanging on the trees, unfortunately, he called his lord to help him but God disappointed him according to Bibble. "Jesus said why have you forsaken me"
And he rose from the dead...death hath no grip on him. But where is the fool called Muhammad?? He is still begging his slaves to keep praying for him till today. The rapist is rotting in hell grin

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by franchasofficia: 8:31pm On May 23
Emu4life:

Your ignorance was exposed, now you trying to use rhetorics.
It is in your Churches that you consume Beer/alcohol so it is obvious who guzzled beers. You even know prices of Beer (Expensive and Cheap). Fvcking drunkard
I manufacture helicopter but I only have a 1975 American made helicopter which my President uses to travel around, which also killed my President because the helicopter is old and poorly maintained due to lack of spare parts. Who am I? shocked cheesy

Terrorist, oya go back to Mosalashi to continue cramming the next line of quotes that says you must behead women that didn't dress like masquerade shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:32pm On May 23
I don’t know what makes you think I’m a western influenced person with no objectivity and yet I tell people to avoid the UK etc

Raisi was not just a head of state terror, he was a member of a judicial panel from the 80s that killed thousands of his own country people for protesting.

Look up Misha Amini even on Iranian leaning news like Aljazeera. He was accelerating the death sentence of protesters when he crashed. Iran is also less ethnically stratified than Nigeria. Yes, it has the Kurds etc, but it’s more of a Persian society with one majority set of value system and religion. They hated that guy at home. He’s been killing his own people before he became president. He was under sanctions before he won elections.

Emu4life:

This is what the Western Media fed you with and you swallowed it Hook, Line and Sinker.

When General Murtala Rahamat Muhammad Died, Northerners were mourning while Easterners celebrated. Same way if Ojukwu had died then, while other regions of Nigeria Celebrate, the Easterners will mourn.

From the Pictures/Videos above, there's no doubt that Ebrahim Raisi was loved by his people but the Westerners (whom citizens even hate more) are trying to twist facts.

That's how they've been lying that Russians hate Putin only for him to do 87% at the polls.

Whatever be the case, the next Iranian President (just like Americans) is not deviating from Iran's Foreign Policy which is a torn in the Western world's flesh

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Electorate: 8:34pm On May 23
Righteousness2:
Bye- bye Forever.

My Prayer is that those you left on Earth will learn the lessons and quit fighthing their CREATOR.

My prayer is that those you left on here Earth will not Harden their Heart, so they dont end up like Pharoah.

I Have learnt from History, that people whose Hearts are Harden Especially when GOD is warning them, they are being Harden for DESTRUCTION[/i]

Add 80 years to the years you have spent on nairaland saying absolute rubbish in the name of proving how brainwashed you are...imagine dying to see how you have wasted your time on earth.

1 Share

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by apexugroup: 8:34pm On May 23
johnnyblaze424:

You're more delusional than I thought.
The Christianity that I know doesn't teach the kind of madness you and your type exhibit.
. He is not who he thinks he is

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:37pm On May 23
NaijaSumigan:
I hope we get to hear the death of these evil politicians in Nigeria weekly... At least two weekly.

The death must locate Nigerian politicians who have inflicted pain, suffering and poverty upon Nigerians.

Hopefully, it starts from the seat of Presidency down to governors, Ministers, senators and so on.

Their obituaries must be announced since they are bent on suffering Nigerians

Senators after presidents please then federal house of rep members before governors

Cos those legislators are the ones strangulating the economy

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Father4all: 8:40pm On May 23
This people are not muslims. Why should he be buried three days after his death. Rubbish
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by AfDapone: 8:40pm On May 23
He was not buried on the same day he died.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Danmisra(m): 8:42pm On May 23
Righteousness2:
Bye- bye Forever.

A devil disguised as Saint. Isrealites and Natanyahu, the criminal charged for genocide are going to live forever just like Ayrril Sharon.
You don't believe in God( judgement day), yet you keep pretending,

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Bliztzer: 8:43pm On May 23
Righteousness2:
Bye- bye Forever.

You re suppose to be crying for the souls that are going to hell because of the legacy of this man. Death can catch you unprepared. God is not happy that the men are going to hell. And you, as person representing his voice should be sad that things are like this.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by mauchiz: 8:43pm On May 23
God1000:
sure, some people hate him for being a hardliner in Iran, other people hate him for standing up to Israel and the west
He is butcher of Iran, that is not a good name, he is a murderer that is why he is hated, search about him.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 8:44pm On May 23
no rip
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 8:45pm On May 23
God1000:
Who are you to judge him
Ode! are you not gonna die too..

mumu oshi
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by mauchiz: 8:48pm On May 23
franchasofficia:

No be small drunk man, I was thinking same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 8:51pm On May 23
May His soul rest in peace.

May God heal our country and make it great again.

#Hassancares
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by franchasofficia: 8:52pm On May 23
mauchiz:

No be small drunk man, I was thinking same
I no blame am, na wetin them tell am for Mosalashi grin

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 8:53pm On May 23
The "chosen people" at it again. I guess Kkhammaass are hiding behind the books in library right?

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:54pm On May 23
Bloody Terrorist! angry

Religion of violence and unrest! angry

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 8:56pm On May 23
IjebuWarrior:
Bloody Terrorist! angry

Religion of violence and unrest! angry
even at burial?. Stop using ijebu name. What makes them terrorists at the burial of their president?.. you can't even help yourself from hating people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid) / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.