Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,219 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) (33686 Views)

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 10:46pm On May 23
Empiree:

Sorry buddy. I wouldn't dialogue with a disrespectful person. Have a goodnight
allah is a dead god. Only his Abduls fight for him. The greatest mistake allah made was declaring that muslims have to kill all Jews on earth, calling Jews the children of pigs and apes. So allah was the most disrespectful creation on earth and his Abduls will pay for all his atrocities
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 10:50pm On May 23
IjebuWarrior:

I don't care... death or burial of a terrorist that have killed numerous innocent lives cuz of some useless belief. angry

It shall NEVER be well with that guy even in hell! angry

Persia = modern day Iran. It shall eventually perish!

Alexander the Great, once conquered those bastards by defeating their king 2ce in battle. They shall be conquered several times in our present world. cool

You're getting things mixed up here. Iranians are loving people and 85 percentage of them don't want this Islamic regime. The Persians love and pray for Israel. It's only the Arabs and Islamists that hate Israel. Our prayer is that God should set Iranians free from this evil regime
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:55pm On May 23
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:57pm On May 23
I knew Israel won't forgive him after he fired missiles into Israel..Israel CIA did a clean job..see how is death look natural..na d innocent pilots I feel for though dey had to pay d utimate price
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:05pm On May 23
Bunnatex:
In years to come people will cite his death as a death that came because he threatened Isreal.
Invariably attributing it to the work of God
Israeli CIA..KBG at work..ague with urself
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by daygee12: 11:20pm On May 23
Righteousness2:
Bye- bye Forever.
ISRAEL continues to Live In STRENGTH, GLORY AND HONOR

My Prayer is that those you left on Earth will learn the lessons and quit fighthing their CREATOR.

My prayer is that those you left on here Earth will not Harden their Heart, so they dont end up like Pharoah.

I Have learnt from History, that people whose Hearts are Harden Especially when GOD is warning them, they are being Harden for DESTRUCTION[/i]

Guy u b illiterate

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:23pm On May 23
Donald7610:
Akutuku in hell

Let your deeds haunt you like relentless specters, a perpetual torment dragging you through the abyss. May the screams of your victims reverberate in the recesses of your soul. Let your actions be a constant burden, a heavy weight you carry wherever you go, a reminder of the pain you inflicted, echoing in the deepest corners of your mind. Know no respite, no tranquility, until you've faced the consequences of your atrocities, confronted the harm you've caused

Lol keep masturbation to yourself. Same thing will be said of Netanyahu and many leaders who fought unjust wars. And while you are cursing him, you can see his people loving him and praying for him. I think his peoples good will supercede your curses. On your funeral, you can not do half of the people that came to his funeral. People in your ward might not even know of your exit.

So calm down, his judgement is not in your hands. You can't determine his fate. He may be welcome by God while you may be condemned by God for just this post alone. grin

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by blueghost(m): 11:24pm On May 23
Donald7610:
Akutuku in hell

Let your deeds haunt you like relentless specters, a perpetual torment dragging you through the abyss. May the screams of your victims reverberate in the recesses of your soul. Let your actions be a constant burden, a heavy weight you carry wherever you go, a reminder of the pain you inflicted, echoing in the deepest corners of your mind. Know no respite, no tranquility, until you've faced the consequences of your atrocities, confronted the harm you've caused
What a prayer
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Chudyfuto(m): 11:26pm On May 23
Righteousness2:

Bye- Bye.
May GOD by HIS Mercies redeem you before you destroy your soul in Hell.

LoLs that your God that created Israel and another God created the others nations abi

Efulefu
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Bliztzer: 12:47am On May 24
Danmisra:

Oga this guy see these people as his God, so perfect and don't make mistake, you know you can't challenge God, that y he is blinded by his devotion to them.
Even when they were killing Christians he said they are did they right thing. How do u expect such person to cry for their sins when they are his God. If you think I'm lying go through his past reply and comment . Oga save yourself and Ur loved ones ,this guy is gone

His post is one sided. And does not represent the gospel of jesus christ. He said peace I bring unto you.

Is a pity that his self righteous rag won't move God to have mercy.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Antilslaam: 12:52am On May 24
I'm here to read comments
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 12:55am On May 24
Righteousness2:
Bye- bye Forever.
ISRAEL continues to Live In STRENGTH, GLORY AND HONOR

My Prayer is that those you left on Earth will learn the lessons and quit fighthing their CREATOR.

My prayer is that those you left on here Earth will not Harden their Heart, so they dont end up like Pharoah.

I Have learnt from History, that people whose Hearts are Harden Especially when GOD is warning them, they are being Harden for DESTRUCTION[/i]
hei shut up for once this small boy how old are you ?
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by MisterMan123456: 1:57am On May 24
Emu4life:
Contrary to Western propaganda, the Man is Loved by Iranians
Did you see any single woman there? Any woman in hijab who loves him? I don't think so.
Mr. Lover
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Bunnatex(m): 3:03am On May 24
osazsky:
Israeli CIA..KBG at work..ague with urself

Actually we are saying the same thing.

However I was actually saying figuratively that people will ascribe it God, when we know what happened..
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by xeju: 4:20am On May 24
What's the population of Iran? Things are always done this way in Iran, to show the world that Iranians are happy with the Islamic republic.
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Over three million Iranians🇮🇷 attended his funeral. Man was loved by his people cool
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by xeju: 4:26am On May 24
So what Eastern media is feeding you, is the correct news Just keep quiet, they're all propaganda tools
Emu4life:

This is what the Western Media fed you with and you swallowed it Hook, Line and Sinker.

When General Murtala Rahamat Muhammad Died, Northerners were mourning while Easterners celebrated. Same way if Ojukwu had died then, while other regions of Nigeria Celebrate, the Easterners will mourn.

From the Pictures/Videos above, there's no doubt that Ebrahim Raisi was loved by his people but the Westerners (whom citizens even hate more) are trying to twist facts.

That's how they've been lying that Russians hate Putin only for him to do 87% at the polls.

Whatever be the case, the next Iranian President (just like Americans) is not deviating from Iran's Foreign Policy which is a torn in the Western world's flesh

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Khalling2007: 4:53am On May 24
antiMuhamad:

And he rose from the dead...death hath no grip on him. But where is the fool called Muhammad?? He is still begging his slaves to keep praying for him till today. The rapist is rotting in hell grin
Jesus that Isreal called a bastard child.
Jesus that Isreal called a fake messiah.
Jesus that Isreal killed and could not save himself on the cross when he said;

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Your god could not save himself and he wanted to save the world, fake messiah.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by KingWarri: 6:54am On May 24
Beautiful city... The part of Iran CNN will never show you...

RIP to presido...
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by obedience4(m): 7:57am On May 24
Khalling2007:

But the jew killed him like a chicken with the thieves on the cross, he was afraid of the death and he shouted, god! god!! why have you forsaken me, Kai, Jesus no won die

Go meet your rapist and child molester Mohammed
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by 1stgenSCAMM: 8:16am On May 24
obedience4:

Go meet your rapist and child molester Mohammed

You are now witnessing gringolandia's collapse in real time.

lgbtqPEDO degenerates will no longer dictate to sane climes.
Welcome to a brave new multipolar world.

Stay tuned.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by omoharry(f): 8:16am On May 24
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Moneyyman: 8:35am On May 24
He was rightly named the "butcher of Tehran."
A man whose hand is covered in so much blood that is thicker than the glaciers of the northpole.

For instance, the attached picture. The innocent girl was arrested, then raped over a three-year period. What happened?
Their courts found her "guilty of seducing her rapist" and "adultery" and had her executed by hanging.

Hundreds of deaths directly tied to him and thousands more indirectly.

No, we will celebrate his death and may he rot in hell.

God1000:
Rest in peace Mr president, I really don't know why some people are celebrating his tragic death, we're all gonna die someday

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by muskay: 8:57am On May 24
God1000:
Rest in peace Mr president, I really don't know why some people are celebrating his tragic death, we're all gonna die someday
When you do evil and you die, people will celebrate your death;when you do good and you die, people will mourn your death.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 10:03am On May 24
xeju:
So what Eastern media is feeding you, is the correct news Just keep quiet, they're all propaganda tools

I read both news. I'm intelligent enough to know exaggeration/misinformation when I see one.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 10:07am On May 24
MisterMan123456:

Did you see any single woman there? Any woman in hijab who loves him? I don't think so.
Mr. Lover
There seem to even be more Women in the burial procession than Men. I guess you only saw Pictures on Nairaland and you made conclusion.

Only few World Leaders would command Raisi's burial attendance.
Raisi isn't just the President, he is like a religious Leader to Iranians. No amount of Western propaganda can change that.

I bet even the Westerners would be surprised by this mammoth crowd.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 1:40pm On May 24
No foul play

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by antiMuhamad: 2:29pm On May 24
Khalling2007:

Jesus that Isreal called a bastard child.
Jesus that Isreal called a fake messiah.
Jesus that Isreal killed and could not save himself on the cross when he said;

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Your god could not save himself and he wanted to save the world, fake messiah.
Jesus himself told us that his people rejected him but everyone who accepts him will inherit the kingdom of God.
Sorry But I will rather live with Israelites who rejected Jesus than animals, rapists and followers of a lunatic who killed a young girl in cold blood over a silly blasphemy accusations. If you are not a follower of that rapist prophet then go and side with them with your family...till they rape your mother, your wife and sister and kill your father for blasphemy. And if you are one of them, go and support palestine, heaven is sweet bro, go meet your virgins!
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Khalling2007: 2:33pm On May 24
antiMuhamad:

Jesus himself told us that his people rejected him but everyone who accepts him will inherit the kingdom of God.
Sorry But I will rather live with Israelites who rejected Jesus than animals, rapists and followers of a lunatic who killed a young girl in cold blood over a silly blasphemy accusations. If you are not a follower of that rapist prophet then go and side with them with your family...till they rape your mother, your wife and sister and kill your father for blasphemy. And if you are one of them, go and support palestine, heaven is sweet bro, go meet your virgins!
Who wrote this in your rapist book; Jesus or satan?
) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by emmyileri(m): 3:08pm On May 24
sofeo:
May His soul rest in perfect peace
His soul cannot rest in peace talkless of perfect peace. He will now face Judgement for all the killings, murders and assassinations he has carried out.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by emmyileri(m): 3:09pm On May 24
sofeo:
May His soul rest in perfect peace
His soul cannot rest in peace talkless of perfect peace. He will now face Judgement for all the killings, murders, assassinations and other atrocities he has carried out.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 5:03pm On May 24
emmyileri:

His soul cannot rest in peace talkless of perfect peace. He will now face Judgement for all the killings, murders and assassinations he has carried out.
who did he kill?
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by antiMuhamad: 9:57pm On May 24
Khalling2007:

Who wrote this in your rapist book; Jesus or satan?
) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose
From what you quote....you should also read the full context. But you are not so smart. Here wine is rebuked for it makes mockery of you.

How about the rapist Muhammad you follow who married Aisha at six and raped her at nine. Or can a nine years old girl give consent?
Give your daughter out to old men to rape her when she is 9 so you will have some sense.
Comparing a rapist to people that made fools out of themselves when they were drunk.
Shame on Muhammad! May he rot in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid) / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.