Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,258 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) (33688 Views)

US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:42pm On May 23
Bias CNN no even show the news about the burial. Had to check it on aljazeera.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Padipadi: 7:43pm On May 23
God1000:
Who are you to judge him
Be like say you & Righteousness2 are fighting over same girl.
Let's settle your fight. Pick date & venue!

3 Likes

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Pootle: 7:43pm On May 23
e die well, not broke asss
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Bellotelli: 7:43pm On May 23
Ok
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:45pm On May 23
Someone who just spat out threat to wipe out an entire race!God is the Almighty no one else.

4 Likes

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Anguldi(m): 7:45pm On May 23
4 days Islamic burial shocked
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Yankee101: 7:45pm On May 23
Emu4life:

Who told you this? Why will I come out to mourn whom I hate?
Bigotry has taken away your sense of reasoning

Even in Nigeria, you’ve never heard of rented crowds?

EFCC was looking for Yahaya Bello, 500 lawyers protested for him, civil society picketed the EFCC

People were sharing cakes and blowing fireworks when Raisi died

3 Likes

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by johnnyblaze424: 7:47pm On May 23
Righteousness2:
Bye- bye Forever.
ISRAEL continues to Live In STRENGTH, GLORY AND HONOR

My Prayer is that those you left on Earth will learn the lessons and quit fighthing their CREATOR.

My prayer is that those you left on here Earth will not Harden their Heart, so they dont end up like Pharoah.

I Have learnt from History, that people whose Hearts are Harden Especially when GOD is warning them, they are being Harden for DESTRUCTION[/i]

You're more delusional than I thought.
The Christianity that I know doesn't teach the kind of madness you and your type exhibit.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 7:47pm On May 23
God1000:
Rest in peace Mr president, I really don't know why some people are celebrating his tragic death, we're all gonna die someday
when he passed death sentence on those not supporting the Iranian government in the 1980s and 1990s and supervised their executions, he himself never thought that he would die someday

4 Likes

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Bunnatex(m): 7:49pm On May 23
In years to come people will cite his death as a death that came because he threatened Isreal.
Invariably attributing it to the work of God

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Bunnatex(m): 7:50pm On May 23
In years to come people will cite his death as a death that came because he threatened Isreal.
Invariably attributing it to the work of God.

But we know how it happened...

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 7:50pm On May 23
Are the Israeli Christians?

Righteousness2:
Bye- bye Forever.

My Prayer is that those you left on Earth will learn the lessons and quit fighthing their CREATOR.

My prayer is that those you left on here Earth will not Harden their Heart, so they dont end up like Pharoah.

I Have learnt from History, that people whose Hearts are Harden Especially when GOD is warning them, they are being Harden for DESTRUCTION[/i]
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On May 23
RIP sir
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 7:50pm On May 23
I didn't go through, I don't have to go through.

All I have to say is that, we are all dust, and unto dust shall we all return.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by obedience4(m): 7:52pm On May 23
Khalling2007:

Even Jesus was judged by his people and he was hanging on the trees, unfortunately, he called his lord to help him but God disappointed him according to Bibble. "Jesus said why have you forsaken me"

you didn't read were he said let thy will be done
He rose again after 3 day's
While your darling Mohammed is still in the grave

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 7:55pm On May 23
May he rest in pee...
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:56pm On May 23
My problem is the women crying but they seems laughing
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Starz825(m): 7:57pm On May 23
It's a wrap

Listen, whether you like it or not...Death will force you to leave everything behind...

See once you understand that you came in here with nothing and you will leave with nothing someday... your mentality changes immediately...

Your life losses and life gains doesn't matter....

You will leave all behind ....both your failures and your successes
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by freemanq(m): 7:58pm On May 23
Holy city Kwa!!!
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 8:00pm On May 23
Alakbar, lol
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Awesomejake(m): 8:00pm On May 23
Una don dey use coffin?
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by idahme(m): 8:02pm On May 23
God1000:
Rest in peace Mr president, I really don't know why some people are celebrating his tragic death, we're all gonna die someday

Why won't people celebrate? A man who held Iranians hostage as regards human rights and killed plethora of protesters. Is his life better than the protesters he ordered to be executed? Make Una dey reason well na

5 Likes

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 8:02pm On May 23
Yankee101:

Even in Nigeria, you’ve never heard of rented crowds?

EFCC was looking for Yahaya Bello, 500 lawyers protested for him, civil society picketed the EFCC

People were sharing cakes and blowing fireworks when Raisi died

This is what the Western Media fed you with and you swallowed it Hook, Line and Sinker.

When General Murtala Rahamat Muhammad Died, Northerners were mourning while Easterners celebrated. Same way if Ojukwu had died then, while other regions of Nigeria Celebrate, the Easterners will mourn.

From the Pictures/Videos above, there's no doubt that Ebrahim Raisi was loved by his people but the Westerners (whom citizens even hate more) are trying to twist facts.

That's how they've been lying that Russians hate Putin only for him to do 87% at the polls.

Whatever be the case, the next Iranian President (just like Americans) is not deviating from Iran's Foreign Policy which is a torn in the Western world's flesh
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Beautifulday: 8:03pm On May 23
God1000:
Yeah, but many of the people celebrating his death are staunch supporters of Israel

So Israel should not have supporters because of wetin?

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Cmeo(m): 8:03pm On May 23
The true illustration of no matter what, someone would remain with you.
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Orch1981: 8:04pm On May 23
franchasofficia:
Lead your country to focus on technology and scientific innovations that will make life of people better, no, we must focus on eliminating Israel by sponsoring different Muslim terrorists to be attacking Israel and Christians all over the world.

Why not lead your country to start producing your own Iran made helicopters, aeroplanes, submarines, ships, cars, etc.

Why not focus on making Iran the number one nation in medical research by sponsoring your best Iranian scientists and students to focus on finding cure to cancer, how to produce human organs cheaply to make organ transplant cheaper and easier?

Develop technological innovations that can help people all over the world earn money easily and live a happier life like Facebook is doing via their platform, like Google is doing via AdSense, etc, like Twitter is doing via revenue sharing, like TikTok is doing, no, your only focus is how to behead people who dress the way they feel comfortable, your focus is on forcing every woman to dress like masquerade to please your religious extremists heart.

HIV is there to find the cure, mba, we must focus on eliminating Israel and Christians and Infidels to please Allah.

Now this is the end result lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
May God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Antilslaam: 8:04pm On May 23
Awo Lo, Alfa Raisi Tilo.. Warning To Others That Are Trying Nonsense With Israel
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Starhearts: 8:04pm On May 23
Donald7610:
Akutuku in hell

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by rummmy: 8:06pm On May 23
So he can die?
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by doffman: 8:06pm On May 23
Righteousness2:
Bye- bye Forever.

Mumu .

You will die one day as well and people will see how useless you will be .

Typing trash to gain likes from his like minds .
Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Empiree: 8:10pm On May 23

Re: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) by Exceed15: 8:10pm On May 23
To hell with the bloody terrorist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid) / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.