Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,952 members, 7,863,385 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas (30655 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Kavod: 9:13am On May 24
Righteousness2:
Horrifying and Terrible scenes in that Video.

These are the satanic Entities some misguided folks, leaders and nations are supporting and pushing to Divide GOD'S Holy land for.

All those misguided souls in the West do not understand the HARM they do their own nations when they side with Hamas and stand against ISRAEL.

I Pity you all.

NA TODAY? HOW MANY TEENAGE GIRLS FOR OUR COUNTRY WHEN BANDITS DON KIDNAP, RAPE AND MARRY OFF? THEM EVEN STILL CARRY SOME YESTERDAY. MOSTLY CHRISTIAN GIRLS, UNA GO DE CRY OCT 7 THIS AND THAT. MTCHEEEW. OUR OWN NA DAILY, DATE NA FANTASY TO US.

MAKE THEM KILL THE WORLD NA?

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by COOL10(m): 9:13am On May 24
Israel should continue wiping all those bastards out. Kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!. No pity, No mercy. Destroy them and send them to the blood thirsty demon they worship as god. Do not hesitate. Kill them alllll!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Coronavirus1: 9:13am On May 24
Have you seen the video of Palestinian refugee camp been bomb?Have you seen Palestinian hospital been bomb over 57000 people here die. Israel propaganda news broadcast.

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by ibtommy(m): 9:14am On May 24
antiMuhamad:
What does the slaves of Allah know than to rape women and young kids like their mentor. We only know them for two things.
Terrorism and abuse of women. I am surprised some women are still so engrossed in this cult of a religion even though they are treated as mere animals in it.
So these are the lunatics that some countries want to recognize as a state? So this animalistic behaviour is what ICC equated with Netanyahu to have issued an arrest for him right?
Israel should keep on doing the lord's work. Virgins are Hot in heaven, all terrorists should be sent to their sex maniac of a god and prophet (assuming that niggar is not already in hell)
This is why IDF is not taking this lightly. If Hamas want the war to come to an abrupt end, let them release those hostages first, otherwise I don't see Israel retreating, even with ICC threats.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by positivelord: 9:14am On May 24
First -to-do can sweet....
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by funshint(m): 9:15am On May 24
opamoses1:
Same video from last year. Just recycling old news.
Doesn't matter...it happened.

3 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Kenmatt(m): 9:16am On May 24
Righteousness2:

These are the satanic Entities some misguided folks, leaders and nations are supporting and pushing to Divide GOD'S Holy land for.

When

All those misguided souls in the West do not understand the HARM they do their own nations when they side with Hamas and stand against ISRAEL.

I Pity you all.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Donald7610: 9:17am On May 24
Allah Akbar
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Kavod: 9:17am On May 24
Righteousness2:

YOU KNOW WETIN YOU DE DO? YOU DE JUSTIFY EVIL AND E DE VERY PATHETIC OF YOU. SHABI YOU GO THAT TELEGRAM WATCH THAT 9 YEAR OLD BOY WHEN IDF TIE THEN DRIVE HEAVY TANK OVER. THE KID BODY BURST LIKE BALOON. THEM CON DE CHEER AND LAUGH WHILE HIS MOTHER WATCHED.

YOU DE SHOW IDF FEMALE SOLDIERS WHEN MOST OF THEM MOSSAD DON TURN THEM TO OLOSHO.

MY GUY WHEN DE RUN STREET E CLIENT NA ISREALI, E DE GO MEET AM FOR GERMANY MOST TIMES DE BLAST HER KUNDUS BACK TO BACK. SHE EVEN DE COME LAGOS SEF.

RUBBISH...

I Pity you all.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Kenmatt(m): 9:18am On May 24
Righteousness2:

I Pity you all.

You would always rush to discuss Bible but you don't know Bible.

When the news flashed; Senator Sanders tongue lashing US to concor to International Law in relation to ICC's proposed arrest of Natayhahu and the defence minister, you were no where to be seen on this forum.

Let me inform you, Christianity which you claim you belong to is like a two parallel line with Judaism, these lines can never meet.

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by COOL10(m): 9:20am On May 24
The ICC needs to be ashamed of itself. Look at the demons they're trying to put in the same bracket with Netanyahu. The worst part is that this isn't even all. The videos of Israeli babies being put and baked in ovens hasn't even been released for public consumption because it's too gory and bloody to watch.

I kukuma like Israel. Dem no dey hear sorry, Dem no dey hear word. Kill all those terrorists. Don't leave anyone standing. Tear them to pieces and send them to their demonic blood thirsty god.

7 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Crafteck1: 9:20am On May 24
Khalling2007:
I don't why Nigeria Christian do support isreal or I missed something about Nigeria Christians.
Jesus that Isreal called a bastard child.
Jesus that Isreal called a fake messiah.
Jesus that Isreal killed and could not save himself on the cross when he said;

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Nigeria Christians still supported the people who killed their god, this is shameful.

You be fool, because the support isnt about religion, unlike for una, if hamas werent islamists una no go support, islam has been about marry plenty so you can dominate in number and act as a cult.... How many places was islam willingly accepted, very violent lot...

They killed our jesus, thanks, jesus would fight his fight, no be imaginary lord wey go send people go die for nothing on top imaginary virgins in heaven, every little thing, violence and blood, kill, kill, kill.... And the good molsems are relatively silent when the extremists are doing their madness hence all na one, same as Palestinian being silent when hamas go show their madness....even a kidnapped victim that escaped was returned to hamas by the INNOCENT Palestinians.

THANK YOU ISRRAL FOR SHOWING US HOW TO DEAL WITH TERRORISTS...

Nigeria has a lot to learn from this, sure there would be collateral damage but its rather them than us, they should keep publishing fake numbers, the world has to stand up to terrorists and say affliction shall not rise again...

8 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by positivelord: 9:20am On May 24
malali:
The misguided are trying to force it as a religious war.

Its isreal versus Hamas

There are Arabic jews
There are Palestinian Christians
There are arab jews
There are Palestinian jews
There christian isrealis.

But to the very ignorant people on nairaland who lack exposure and awareness, they think its a religious war.
Forgetting that nearly all African countries had to fight off their colonizers at one time.....

Palestine is fighting off colonizers and trying to achieve its own independent state.

So Israel should not retaliate.....they should just fold their hands and watch Hamas fire thousands of missiles at them. Let me ask you.. have you ever imagine the casualty level if Israel does not the capacity to intercept those thousands of missiles...

"Never Again is NOW" Benjamin Netanyahu 2024

4 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:20am On May 24
What a rubbish embarassed embarassed embarassed any f**king terrorist around the world kill them all Israel God is your strength I believe kill all dos useless idiot religion terrorist God punish dem Dey will never get peace until dey repent and follow Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Kavod: 9:21am On May 24
Righteousness2:

NA YOU BE THE MOST MISGUIDED HUMAN ON EARTH. YOU GET DOWN SYNDROME, RIDDLE US THIS.......
THE MESSIAH THE ISREALI ARE WAITING FOR, WHAT DID JESUS AND JOHN THE BAPTIST CALL HIM?
DESCRIBE AM FOR US...... THEN WE GO SUPPORT IDF AND MOSSAD.

I Pity you all.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lomprico2: 9:21am On May 24
Na on top women Dem get strength

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Chibuezem(m): 9:21am On May 24
Khalling2007:
I don't why Nigeria Christian do support isreal or I missed something about Nigeria Christians.

About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Nigeria Christians still supported the people who killed their god, this is shameful.
Hmmm are you a christain?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Jman06(m): 9:21am On May 24
Everyday247:
Are you a masochist grin grin grin
That ediot is a guy hiding under female moniker to type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by grandstar(m): 9:22am On May 24
Righteousness2:

I Pity you all.

The Israeli are no longer God's own people.

By rejecting the Christ and saw to his killing, God rejected them ( Read Matthew 23:37-39)
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by iykofias(m): 9:22am On May 24
There are also countless videos of IDF atrocities in Gaza.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by idahme(m): 9:22am On May 24
CuriousCart:
Why did this make me wet?

It's because you belong to everybody and belong to no alone. The strt like you as you are grin, all hail the best shearer of our time grin
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by hammer567: 9:23am On May 24
YES, THE VIDEOS HAMAS AND TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS WOULD RATHER WE FORGET.

THEY ARE PRAYING TO SATAN, TO THANK HIM FOR THEIR NEXT RAPE VICTIMS.

BY THE TIME THEY FIND THOSE GIRLS, IF THEY ARE STILL ALIVE, THEY WOULD EITHER BE PREGNANT, GIVEN BIRTH OR HAD MISCARRIAGE.

ALL OF THEM SMASHED.

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by tctrills: 9:24am On May 24
Khalling2007:

You are missing a lot.
Many Nigeria Christians have been killed by Moslems not Jews.
Nigeria Christians have witnessed islamist take over their homes and land. We see this happening till date.
Christians in the north have their rights subjugated by islamist not Jews.
Now to the bible,
These are the words of God to Israel.
1Kings 6.13 And I will live among the Israelites and will not abandon my people Israel.
Isaiah 47.15 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Also, Jesus Christ is the King of Israel so why should it be hard to support his kingdom?

4 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by mankan2k7(m): 9:26am On May 24
Kill all d hamas, d Israeli's 🇮🇱 soldiers, if u see FFK in Gaza, kill him too.

Let no stone remain on top one another in Gaza. Kill them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by hammer567: 9:27am On May 24
mankan2k7:
Kill all d hamas, d Israeli's 🇮🇱 soldiers, if u see FFK in Gaza, kill him too.

Let no stone remain on one another in Gaza. Kill them all.

GAZA MUST GO...

ALL ISLAMIC RAPIST MUST DIE.

KILL DEM ALL.

3 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Mrexcell(m): 9:27am On May 24
This war is an everlasting war till jesus comes the only way to permanently end this war is to kill all palestrinians in gaza which is obviously not possible in this modern era. Isreal is paying heavily for not obeying God's instructions when he ordered them thousands of years ago to wipe out all the philistines and other idolaters living in the land he promised them.

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Osanoghodua1: 9:27am On May 24
ICC will be crushed. ICC supports terrorism, they didn't arrest Iran Prime minister for sending 300 missiles to Israel, they didn't arrest Buhari for killing Christians, they didn't arrest Elrufai for killing Christians! They are terrorist centric.

4 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by theamazonguru(m): 9:27am On May 24
CuriousCart:
Why did this make me wet?
Please speak English madam so that we can understand you..

If you are reading this and are yet to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Know that,
Jesus is Lord.
He loves you.
Come to him today.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:28am On May 24
elhakiimed:
Staged as hell. 100 percent. Follow it up. Anything to keep their Christian stooges locked in.

Those soldiers praying ruined it grin
And those girls must have been eating all available hamas food ration to be that chubby after months in captivity.

Hamas may be equally as sick as the idf leadership but theyre not sick and stupid, otherwise they wouldn't have lasted this long.

As usual lies, manipulation, and misinformation: the ultimate weapon of the Christian evangelism.

This was the video of their capture, can't you read?

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by hammer567: 9:29am On May 24
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by malali: 9:29am On May 24
positivelord:

So Israel should not retaliate.....they should just fold their hands and watch Hamas fire thousands of missiles at them. Let me ask you.. have you ever imagine the casualty level if Israel does not the capacity to intercept those thousands of missiles...

They should retaliate, no problem. But give them back their land. Let everybody have their state !!
Nigeria is next to Benin republic. What do you think will happen if Benin republic people move to Lagos and start appointing Governors, judges and police while they are just visitors to Lagos.

Lets face it, they cant kill everybody everybody in Palestine, they are not any safer than before the October 7th attack because of all the people killed. This is not a problem war will solve. They have to Give everybody their state and then have boundaries and everybody goes their own way !!

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by omoredia: 9:30am On May 24
Gaza should be a nuclear dump by now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS / Storm Eunice: Four dead and others injured as 120mph winds batter UK (Pics, Vid) / Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.