Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,343 members, 7,867,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas (30719 Views)

Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Dozens Of Israeli Female Soldiers Abducted, Negotiations Ongoing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Nwaikpe: 9:49am On May 24
whirlwind7:

These video were made on October 7 - the day Hamas struck.
The girls shown have not been "eating all available Hamas food ration" as you put it.
This is the day they were taken hostage.

I guess you're too far gone in your extreme views to make any sense of it.

Don't ever expect that beastly muslim terrorist to make sense.

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by tctrills: 9:50am On May 24
Khalling2007:

Keep your story to yourself. Where were your Bible and your god when Adolt Hitler killed millions of Jews or your Bible and your god was not in existence then?
Lol, you brought the bible into this now you are regretting it. grin grin grin grin
Anyway, where is Adolf Hitler today. Where are the Nazis? Yet the Jews keep waxing stronger and stronger.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by tnerro1(m): 9:50am On May 24
Sad, but why can’t we have a two state solution in that area? Each should have their own state and they can co own Jerusalem together, is that not better than all these back and forth battles ☹️☹️
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 9:51am On May 24
Chikel20000:
at least they only support, they don't kill or maim like ur religion.
I don't argue with uneducated people like you. If you read your Bible very well you will how your Bible and your god killed innocent lives in the Bible, so I don't argue with brainwashed people like you
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Nwaikpe: 9:51am On May 24
TOPCRUISE:
To hell with the compromised ICC. angry

The day they appointed a "KARIM" as a chief prosecutor, that day, the ICC became similar to a court in yemen.

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Vixenn(f): 9:52am On May 24
elhakiimed:
Staged as hell. 100 percent. Follow it up. Anything to keep their Christian stooges locked in.

Those soldiers praying ruined it grin
And those girls must have been eating all available hamas food ration to be that chubby after months in captivity.

Hamas may be equally as sick as the idf leadership but theyre not sick and stupid, otherwise they wouldn't have lasted this long.

As usual lies, manipulation, and misinformation: the ultimate weapon of the Christian evangelism.

I know you felt intelligent typing (till you were debunked), it's the trademark of very stupid people.

Lol
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 9:52am On May 24
Nwaikpe:

Here comes a typical mooslem. There is a reason why the world calls you terrorist. Its not only because of that weak demon you worship called allah, but also because of the animalistic nature of your herd.

In your islamic mind, because a people killed Jesus in 00AD, we should rise and kill their 200th generation in 2024AD.
Very typical of you islamic beasts.

Just for your information, allah is like our God. Our God was strong enough when he hung on the cross. If he wanted vengeance, he would have fought for himself. Since he didn't, it means fighting is not necessary, and we can't fight for him.

Now I know that you cannot say the same about allah. I mean, even a word about that demon, or his sterile prophet mohamed, turns your animals in wild beasts.

Come on bro, lets agree, allah and all his prophets are a scum bag. I mean, a condom full of decayed semen.
Keep your long epistle to yourself. Who killed your god, Jesus?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by factwriter(m): 9:53am On May 24
Holiness2100:
More.

Do Muslims observe their prayers (sallat) around the presence of women with uncovered hair

Hmm😒
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by ablejesus26(m): 9:54am On May 24
elhakiimed:
Staged as hell. 100 percent. Follow it up. Anything to keep their Christian stooges locked in.

And those girls must have been eating all available hamas food ration to be that chubby after months in captivity.

Hamas may be equally as sick as the idf leadership but theyre not sick and stupid, otherwise they wouldn't have lasted this long.

As usual lies, manipulation, and misinformation: the ultimate weapon of the Christian evangelism.

Guy the video was done in October 7 no dey embarrass yourself for public na😁.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 9:56am On May 24
tctrills:

Lol, you brought the bible into this now you are regretting it. grin grin grin grin
Anyway, where is Adolf Hitler today. Where are the Nazis? Yet the Jews keep waxing stronger and stronger.
Simple question you can't answer. Where were your Bible and your god when Hitler killed millions of jews, so your Bible quotation could not quote to Hitler when he killed them? Rubbish from brainwashed idol worshippers according to Israel. Christianity are idol worshiper, if you don't know, go to Israel and ask about Christianity
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by davidque: 9:57am On May 24
CuriousCart:
Why did this make me wet?

Who da Bleep are you asking such a perverted question? you need serious deliverance
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Crafteck1: 9:57am On May 24
Khalling2007:

I don't need your long story. Jew killed your Jesus and they will still kill him when he comes back according to the Bible unless your Jesus will not come like a thief at the night

Thanks, our jesus can fight his fight, how far your prophet, how many of una go pai for him, he still dey use virgins as bargaining chips? Pedophiles, saddists with sick sexual urges...
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Father4all: 10:00am On May 24
Stupid Israel. Why didn't they release the video since
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by COOL10(m): 10:01am On May 24
Khalling2007:

Who care whom you aligned to, after all, isreal killed your god, called a Christianity idol worshiper in their country. called your god, a bastard child or where is the father of your god?

Oh, you do care about who Christians align themselves with. If you didn't, you won't have made that shameless statement of yours and asked those stupid questions. Stop lying.

It's paining you that the Christians aren't angry at the Jews. It's paining you that the Christians aren't like you bastard terrorist muslims who kill for a god that can't fight for himself. A shame of a god who needs humans to kill for him because he's fuckkking powerless. He has no guts, he has no power, no honour, and he has no shame. A fucckkking shameless, powerless, cowardly twattt.

Focus on working on your ineffective taqqiya and remove your eyes from what Christians are doing, except you want to keep on getting disappointed.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 10:01am On May 24
Crafteck1:

Thanks, our jesus can fight his fight, how far your prophet, how many of una go pai for him, he still dey use virgins as bargaining chips? Pedophiles, saddists with sick sexual urges...
He can fight his fight but he shouted on the cross for god's help but god answered him not, or you did not read your Bible. Jews roasted him like the thief on the cross according to the Bible. Jews are still waiting for the 2nd coming as he predicted in the Bible unless he refuses to come like a thief at the night.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by tctrills: 10:02am On May 24
Khalling2007:

Simple question you can't answer. Where were your Bible and your god when Hitler killed millions of jews, so your Bible quotation could not quote to Hitler when he killed them? Rubbish from brainwashed idol worshippers according to Israel. Christianity are idol worshiper, if you don't know, go to Israel and ask about Christianity
Oga you are confused, I already answered your question or are you too dull to see the answer? Again. Why are you all over the place? First you came here to complain about Nigerian christians now you are asking about Hitler. Are you always this confused grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by abbiboy: 10:02am On May 24
ruggedtimi:
They will say is Israel propaganda.

All is propaganda wait till we see what isreal has done to their own civilians both of them are evil terrorist.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Salt06(m): 10:04am On May 24
Everyday247:
Are you a masochist grin grin grin

She is a lunatic
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by COOL10(m): 10:05am On May 24
hammer567:
SOUTH AFRICA DID NOT LEARN ANYTHING AFTER WHITE PRICK.

THEY ARE COURTING ARABAS.

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, BUT TO FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME.

AFTER WHITE PRICK, UNA WAN STILL COLLECT ARAB PRICK.

U ARE ALREADY LANDLESS, THE REMAINDER OF YOU WILL BE RESIDING ON TOP WATER AND IN THE OCEAN, LIKE IJAW PEOPEL IN NIGERIA.

Those fools don't know what is coming for them. The world will have no pity for them when the terrorists start working in their country.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 10:05am On May 24
COOL10:

Oh, you do care about who Christians align themselves with. If you didn't, you won't have made that shameless statement of yours and asked those stupid questions. Stop lying.

It's paining you that the Christians aren't angry at the Jews. It's paining you that the Christians aren't like you bastard terrorist muslims who kill for a god that can't fight for himself. A shame of a god who needs humans to kill for him because he's fuckkking powerless. He has no guts, he has no power, no honour, and he has no shame. A fucckkking shameless, powerless, cowardly Arrow.

Focus on working on your ineffective taqqiya and remove your eyes from what Christians are doing, unless you want to keep on getting disappointed.
You aligned with Jews and they called Christianity an idol worshipper in Israel or you don't know what Jews called Christians in Israel. Jews still prefer Muslims to Christians in Israel, if you don't know, ask how many Christians in Israel compared to how many Muslims in Israel. Don't worry, Jews are still waiting for the 2nd coming of your god to kill him again according to g to the belief that your god is still coming back unless your god refuses to come at night like a thief.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 10:08am On May 24
tctrills:

Oga you are confused, I already answered your question or are you too dull to see the answer? Again. Why are you all over the place? First you came here to complain about Nigerian christians now you are asking about Hitler. Are you always this confused grin grin grin angry grin grin
Maybe you forgot where you quote bibble verse where your fabricated bike said the god are with Isreal and your god refused to be with Israel when Hitler killed them like Nigerian soldier killed Biafra during the civil war
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by sparko1(m): 10:15am On May 24
elhakiimed:

At least read first before typing, this was on the day of the attack.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Kingson28: 10:16am On May 24
[quote author=CuriousCart post=130110091]Why did this make me wet?

You are very sick, terribly abnormal.
Seek healing and deliverance in Jesus Christ.
Your life is messed up.
You need Jesus Christ to fix your derangement.
Shalom.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by tctrills: 10:17am On May 24
Khalling2007:

Maybe you forgot where you quote bibble verse where your fabricated bike said the god are with Isreal and your god refused to be with Israel when Hitler killed them like Nigerian soldier killed Biafra during the civil war
Lool now from Hitler to the Nigerian civil war? Is everything ok bro? You seem like a very disorganized individual.
What are you really talking about? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by lastmessenger: 10:21am On May 24
Khalling2007:
I don't why Nigeria Christian do support isreal or I missed something about Nigeria Christians.
Jesus that Isreal called a bastard child.
Jesus that Isreal called a fake messiah.
Jesus that Isreal killed and could not save himself on the cross when he said;

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Nigeria Christians still supported the people who killed their god, this is shameful.
so we should support you that called us infidel only worthy to be killed
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Okiton: 10:22am On May 24
embarassed
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by ogascomax: 10:23am On May 24
Khalling2007:
I don't why Nigeria Christian do support isreal or I missed something about Nigeria Christians.
Jesus that Isreal called a bastard child.
Jesus that Isreal called a fake messiah.
Jesus that Isreal killed and could not save himself on the cross when he said;

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Nigeria Christians still supported the people who killed their god, this is shameful.

You forgot to note that that God resurrected from the dead and He is alive today forever more. And if you don't repent that same God will condemned you forever.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 10:23am On May 24
lastmessenger:
so we should support you that called us infidel only worthy to be killed
Israel killed Jesus, called him a bastard child, they called Christians an idol worshipper, if you don't know, do steal and ask. Isreal still promised to kill Jesus when he came back as a thief at night
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by descartes400: 10:23am On May 24
Solitechworld:

You are so Bad! You even shared the fake translation by ISRAEL... You are filthy @Holiness2100

Maybe we should start sharing how Palestinians are been massacred and victimized before Oct. 7

These people are despicable. They are fixated on Oct.7 while conveniently forgot the massacres Israel has been enacting upon the Palestinians for almost 74 years now.

And for those pictures depicted by the OP majority of those girls are not civilians per say, they are enemy combatants that were captured by hamas

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 10:24am On May 24
tctrills:

Lool now from Hitler to the Nigerian civil war? Is everything ok bro? You seem like a very disorganized individual.
What are you really talking about? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigeria soldiers will kill iPod terrorists as Hitler killed the Jews. Take that to your memory
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Elsueno: 10:24am On May 24
Old video

wrong translation

Women were soldiers(IDF), border guards who control remote sentry machine guns & provide recon information for extermination of palastineins.

I have no iota of pity for them, or any IDF soldier for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons / The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World / Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.