Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,246 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas (30646 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 6:06pm On May 24
smokinloud:

The Jews fled persecution of the Ottoman and Islamists that's why.

The Jews under the sharia are second class citizens Dhimmi. They are considered uncleaned and not deserving to work normal work but to be enslaved so majority of them flew SHARIA region. It's unanimous amongst scholars that Jews is translated Yehudi the children of Judah(the fourth born of Israel)Just like Yahweh means Jehovah
grin where is ur proof that jews fled from palestine to europe? how can 15millon people flee to europe, where there was persecution and antisemetism? infact during second world war, France was more antisemetic to jews than hitler. why flee from frying pan to fire?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by elhakiimed(m): 6:21pm On May 24
sparko1:

At least read first before typing, this was on the day of the attack.

Does it really change anything? From what's apparent in hostages exchanges so far, hamas doesn't treat their hostages as portrayed.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by KayB: 6:44pm On May 24
Let them feel the pains too. They are adults and can make decisions.
Their most sophisticated armies, IDF, are killing children and boasting with propaganda.
No wonder they never wanted Al Jazeera to cover their atrocities and terrors.
One media house out of 200 mainstream media is becoming a pain in their double standard strategies.
The world knows who the war criminals are even if the ignorant imbeciles in Nigeria led by the stvpid G.O. are filled with hatred and hypocrisy.
The tight thinking minds are not swayed by different lies from them
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 9:46pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin where is ur proof that jews fled from palestine to europe? how can 15millon people flee to europe, where there was persecution and antisemetism? infact during second world war, France was more antisemetic to jews than hitler. why flee from frying pan to fire?
The Jews started fleeing the region from 70AD the second temple destruction. Arabs are 400 million why where they just 89k thousand on the land in 1931 and 15 years later Arab population became 143k almost twice?!. Why?!. The fact is majority of Arab migrated to the land after the Jewish aliyah made it liveable again
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by elhakiimed(m): 9:51pm On May 24
oz4real83:
It seems there is a propaganda by some powers to make Israel look like the aggressor, instead of the victim embarassed. I will always stand by Israel, if you don't like it, na your toro be that.

I guess this would be a great prayer for you then, May God fill your existence with the Isrealis of this world. May people as innocent as they are replicate such innocence in your career and livelihood?

If you agree, repeat it and say AMEN.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by antiMuhamad: 9:54pm On May 24
adebowales:
mumu! Who re your kinds? Who tell you every Muslims are in support of what few barbaric individuals do? I bet you don’t know what Palestinians have passed through in the hands of Israelis terrorists. No matter how powerless I may be, I will never succumb to bullies, I will turn to terrorists to avenge or fight against oppressors
Start with Muhammad the rapist and jihad terrorist you follow. He killed a lot of Jews and sent them away from Saudi which your kinds now occupy today. If you want to see the real terrorist and killer...he is the same rapist you pray for everyday. Shame on Muhammad. May he rot in hell
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 9:54pm On May 24
Krismas:
THIS IS MY PROOF. THERE WERE NEVER ARAB ON THE LAND UNTIL THE ARAB CONQUEST INSPIRED BY THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD AND HIS COHORTS. THE JEWS FLEE ISLAMIC RULES (SHARIA) WHICH SEE AND TREAT THEM AS SUB-HUMANS

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by JoeEeL(m): 2:02am On May 25
COOL10:

E be like say you don dey mad. You are very stupid. What concerns you with what Christians are doing? How is it your bloody business who they support? You think you can manipulate us just like your terrorist brothers Hamas are trying to manipulate the world abi? You thought you would make a point by quoting the Bible? You have failed. Satan himself quotes the Bible from time to time, so you have no point.

I'd rather align myself with a Jew than align myself with blood thirsty maniac muslims who feel it's their right to kill and feel they'll be rewarded by their demonic god with 72 virgins if they kill for him.

That guy is a loser already on arrival.

He knows what hes doing. Its called taqqiyya bro
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 3:45am On May 25
smokinloud:

THIS IS MY PROOF. THERE WERE NEVER ARAB ON THE LAND UNTIL THE ARAB CONQUEST INSPIRED BY THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD AND HIS COHORTS. THE JEWS FLEE ISLAMIC RULES (SHARIA) WHICH SEE AND TREAT THEM AS SUB-HUMANS
grin So say a shepherdic Jew named Sergio Della pergola from the Hebrew university in Jerusalem. Fake, meaningless statistics.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 3:56am On May 25
smokinloud:

The Jews started fleeing the region from 70AD the second temple destruction. Arabs are 400 million why where they just 89k thousand on the land in 1931 and 15 years later Arab population became 143k almost twice?!. Why?!. The fact is majority of Arab migrated to the land after the Jewish aliyah made it liveable again
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)
grin It depends on which Jew u ask grin If you ask Natanyahu for instance, he will tell you, ICC, ICJ, UN are all antisemetic. If u ask Itamar Ben Gvir, he will tell u Joe Biden is Hamas. If you ask Sergio Della Pergola, he will tell u, Jews have been in Palestine since 1st century. But they are all fake. There is no DNA footprints of Jews in Palestine b4 1800s. Dats 19th century. JEWS ARE EUROPEANS. They have no ancestry in Palestine
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by natanyin: 8:26am On May 25
You cant be serious with what you have just said? Was expecting you as a woman to condem this in all honesty yet you are getting arouse at this brutality!!! Omo you need spiritual cleansing.
CuriousCart:
Why did this make me wet?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 8:50am On May 25
Krismas:
grin It depends on which Jew u ask grin If you ask Natanyahu for instance, he will tell you, ICC, ICJ, UN are all antisemetic. If u ask Itamar Ben Gvir, he will tell u Joe Biden is Hamas. If you ask Sergio Della Pergola, he will tell u, Jews have been in Palestine since 1st century. But they are all fake. There is no DNA footprints of Jews in Palestine b4 1800s. Dats 19th century. JEWS ARE EUROPEANS. They have no ancestry in Palestine

Why you digress. Of course you don't like history coz history decimates Palestine course. Jews have their y chromosome linked to the ancient Jews

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 9:29am On May 25
smokinloud:

Why you digress. Of course you don't like history coz history decimates Palestine course. Jews have their y chromosome linked to the ancient Jews
grin Ashkenazi Y-DNA is R-M198 and its commonly found among Russians and polish parts of this world. Stop fooling yourself. Jews are genetically Europeans. They were never from Palestine and were never connected genetically to the ancient canaanites or Hebrew of the Levant
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by COOL10(m): 10:44am On May 25
JoeEeL:

That guy is a loser already on arrival.

He knows what hes doing. Its called taqqiyya bro

You're right. I know about their nonsense taqqiya and I addressed that in some of my replies to him but the mods deleted my replies and even banned me. grin

Apparently, pro-Israel supporters are getting banned while pro-Hamas supporters are given the free hand to say what they want on this forum.

The guy is lucky I got banned yesterday, if not, wetin I for tell am ehn, he would have had a sharp rethink of his life's choices and felt miserable for a long time grin

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by adebowales: 11:46am On May 25
antiMuhamad:

Start with Muhammad the rapist and jihad terrorist you follow. He killed a lot of Jews and sent them away from Saudi which your kinds now occupy today. If you want to see the real terrorist and killer...he is the same rapist you pray for everyday. Shame on Muhammad. May he rot in hell
from what we re seeing today! If truly Muhammad kill lot of Jews! Then truly he is a hero as those dogs doesn’t deserve to live among humans
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:14am On May 26
Krismas:
grin Ashkenazi Y-DNA is R-M198 and its commonly found among Russians and polish parts of this world. Stop fooling yourself. Jews are genetically Europeans. They were never from Palestine and were never connected genetically to the ancient canaanites or Hebrew of the Levant
Why do you love to lie?!.

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 6:48am On May 26
Krismas:
grin my question is how do u know, its 1200? did u count them? were u there? or u just repeating the regurgitated lies of the Zionists? how can any sane person call hamas operation war crimes, when no official investigation to them has EVER been conducted? all the so called systemic rape, have been completely discarded by UN and other similar international agencies. beheaded babies have been proven to be LIES. and every where Hamas operated, were zones, deemed by israel as militarized and they all fall within Palestinian lands within the internationally recognized 1967 palestinian borders

There are video evidences recorded by Hamas fighters themselves videos of them killing kidnapped Israeli. I personally have a video of them killing an African exchange student.

Don't deny.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 6:53am On May 26
Krismas:
grin how can ottoman be a landlord to arabs, wen ottoman was colonized by arabs? when ottoman speak arab till today? wen ottoman is in the arab league as we speak? who is really the landlord?

Chat you're so dumb
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 7:00am On May 26
smokinloud:

Why do you love to lie?!.
grin Haplogroup E-M35
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haplogroup E-M35
Possible place of origin North Africa, East Africa
Ancestor E-M215
Descendants E-V68, E-Z827
Defining mutations M35
E-M35, also known as E1b1b1-M35, is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. E-M35 has two basal branches, E-V68 and E-Z827. E-V68 and E-Z827 are primarily distributed in North Africa and the Horn of Africa, and occur at lower frequencies in the Middle East, Europe, and Southern Africa.

Obviously, EM35 is not Ashkenazi.
wen Benjamin Netanyahu's son took DNA test, his result show R-M198. So, show me results of peoples tests. cos am beginning to think, the Jews are trying to falsify DNA results.

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 7:05am On May 26
Lawag3:

There are video evidences recorded by Hamas fighters themselves videos of them killing kidnapped Israeli. I personally have a video of them killing an African exchange student.

Don't deny.
grin what a confused soul grin u say there are videos of Hamas killing kidnapped Israeli?
then u say u have video of Hamas killing African exchange student? which video of Hamas killings do u actually have? cos i want u to show me grin
otherwise, stop talking. cheesy
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 7:07am On May 26
Lawag3:

Chat you're so dumb
grin 2percent of turkey speak arab. zero percent arab speak turk or fasi.
arabs colonized a part of turkey. so, how dumb is my post?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 7:22am On May 26
CuriousCart:
grin lol

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 7:36am On May 26
Krismas:
grin 2percent of turkey speak arab. zero percent arab speak turk or fasi.
arabs colonized a part of turkey. so, how dumb is my post?

Doesn't mean the ottomans were Arabs.

Are Iranians or Persians Arabs?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 7:41am On May 26
Krismas:
grin what a confused soul grin u say there are videos of Hamas killing kidnapped Israeli?
then u say u have video of Hamas killing African exchange student? which video of Hamas killings do u actually have? cos i want u to show me grin
otherwise, stop talking. cheesy

I always knew you are foolish . Hamas themselves videoed every video of their atrocities. There are videos of Hamas killing kidnapped Israelis.

Me personally I have a video of Hamas killing an African exchange student shot him multitple times.

Give me access to your mail let me send it to your gmail.

Since I can't post the videos here on nairaland.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 8:00am On May 26
Lawag3:

I always knew you are foolish . Hamas themselves videoed every video of their atrocities. There are videos of Hamas killing kidnapped Israelis.

Me personally I have a video of Hamas killing an African exchange student shot him multitple times.

Give me access to your mail let me send it to your gmail.

Since I can't post the videos here on nairaland.
grin idiot. all u people say, is hamas made videos of killing kidnapped israelis. but wen asked to show such videos, u begin to stammer grin
wotever fake video u have, u can upload it to ur utube page, and paste the link here.
cos i want the whole NL to see it, wen i dismantle ur mumu video, right before their eyes. grin
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 8:02am On May 26
Lawag3:

Doesn't mean the ottomans were Arabs.

Are Iranians or Persians Arabs?
grin were did i ever say ottoman were arabs? abi are u seeing vision?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by opeldavid: 9:07am On May 26
CuriousCart:

Sick woman.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 1:33pm On May 26
Krismas:
grin Haplogroup E-M35
Haplogroup E-M35
Ancestor E-M215
Defining mutations M35
E-M35, also known as E1b1b1-M35, is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. E-M35 has two basal branches, E-V68 and E-Z827. E-V68 and E-Z827 are primarily distributed in North Africa and the Horn of Africa, and occur at lower frequencies in the Middle East, Europe, and Southern Africa.

wen Benjamin Netanyahu's son took DNA test, his result show R-M198. So, show me results of peoples tests. cos am beginning to think, the Jews are trying to falsify DNA results.
firstly, dna results are not published by third party in any country. So your source must obviously be Hamas media. A reverse image search of the said dna shows the earliest source to be twitter then tiktok by Arab handles. Those are not sources but Hamas propaganda. The Ashkenazi Jews are considered to be direct descendants of the Levi tribe because more than 98 percent of them carry a specific Y chromosome haplotype called the Cohen Modal Haplotype (CMH) which is E-M35. I don't care where E-M35 came from some 23,000 years ago. Wether the Jews originated from North Africa or not is not the question here. The bone of contention is that E-M35 haplogroup of Jews Y chromosomes is traced to the Levi tribe of the ancient kingdom of Israel

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 2:55pm On May 26
Krismas:
grin Haplogroup E-M35
Haplogroup E-M35
Ancestor E-M215
Defining mutations M35

The funny thing is that Palestinians Arabs share same ancestors of E-M35 haplogroup down to the Bronze age(before Abraham was born) but after the bronze age the Jews subclade dna differ from the Arab Palestinians. According to metaai,

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 6:16pm On May 26
Krismas:
grin idiot. all u people say, is hamas made videos of killing kidnapped israelis. but wen asked to show such videos, u begin to stammer grin
wotever fake video u have, u can upload it to ur utube page, and paste the link here.
cos i want the whole NL to see it, wen i dismantle ur mumu video, right before their eyes. grin

OK dismantle

https:///beholdisraelchannel/32656?single

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 6:28pm On May 26
Lawag3:

OK dismantle

grin u fake israeli channel is not even opening. what kind of scam is dis? cheesy
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 6:28pm On May 26
Krismas:

OK dismantle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xiYi0fL8Ns?si=Ja9pOD7Gyn7BgWBi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h98vmqr77lI?si=hBQjTvHM16JtYPdN

The other video was to graphic for YouTube.

He was shot multiple times in the head they just kept shooting him

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies / Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS / Storm Eunice: Four dead and others injured as 120mph winds batter UK (Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.