Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,940 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas (30651 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 2:59pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin how can ottoman be a landlord to arabs, wen ottoman was colonized by arabs? when ottoman speak arab till today? wen ottoman is in the arab league as we speak? who is really the landlord?
Ottoman were Turks. They were colonized by Arabs but later became more powerful than the Arab and they had "one of" (corrected) the biggest colony in human history. Their primary language was Turkish not Arabic.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:00pm On May 24
frog12:
you are telling us these palestines were actually jews ??

today's Palestinians adopt the name in 1964. The real Palestinians were Jews
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:01pm On May 24
frog12:
so why dem release am now ?

i go tell you. because icc wan arrest netanyahu

They didn't release the horrific videos. Na just 4 minute video dem release.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:03pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin We saying the same thing. Palestinians were never YAHUDA grin They were Judaeans. wotever YAHUDA means, originated from Europe and has nothing to do with Palestinians
Stop drinking camel urine. Yahudi means Judah. Judeans are the descendants of Judahs which is Anglicised as Jews. Arab Palestinians refer to them as Yahudi meaning Jews/Judeans. We are not saying the same thing. Jews are Yehudi the owners of the land while Arabs are colonizers

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:07pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin maybe u know about jews more than the jews themselves. grin
cos the jews are from europe and have never been in the middle east until the 9th century BC
Your picture does not prove anything. Only population stat of the Jews from and before 1948
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Chikel20000(m): 3:07pm On May 24
Khalling2007:

I don't argue with uneducated people like you. If you read your Bible very well you will how your Bible and your god killed innocent lives in the Bible, so I don't argue with brainwashed people like you
read ur quoran again...ur prophets from day has bin killing people and will still kill people, braindead human

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 3:09pm On May 24
smokinloud:

The military can declare curfew for a specific mission but that does not make the community a military Zone. The community was opened and free from curfew few weeks after
grin from ur own post, its clear the surrounding areas after the fence in gaza is a militarized zone. cheesy

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Officialenny1: 3:12pm On May 24
antiMuhamad:
What does the slaves of Allah know than to rape women and young kids like their mentor. We only know them for two things.
Terrorism and abuse of women. I am surprised some women are still so engrossed in this cult of a religion even though they are treated as mere animals in it.
So these are the lunatics that some countries want to recognize as a state? So this animalistic behaviour is what ICC equated with Netanyahu to have issued an arrest for him right?
Israel should keep on doing the lord's work. Virgins are Hot in heaven, all terrorists should be sent to their sex maniac of a god and prophet (assuming that niggar is not already in hell)
I don't believe Allah is God ...
Islam is a false doctrine and a big shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by fxexperts: 3:12pm On May 24
SenatePresdo:
According to God1000, israeli lives doesn't matter.

Only Palestinian lives matters.
dont mind that terrorist bastard. he will headslam from now till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Nwaikpe: 3:12pm On May 24
Khalling2007:

Who wrote this in your rapist book; Jesus or satan?
) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose

Read the last line of my comment again:

Islam is a scum, I spit on mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 3:14pm On May 24
smokinloud:

Your picture does not prove anything. Only population stat of the Jews from and before 1948
grin as at 1948, ur jews were 15million world wide and less than 600thousand of which existed in the middle east. mostly the rest in america and europe. how manage, if jews are not from europe and america?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 3:18pm On May 24
smokinloud:

Stop drinking camel urine. Yahudi means Judah. Judeans are the descendants of Judahs which is Anglicised as Jews. Arab Palestinians refer to them as Yahudi meaning Jews/Judeans. We are not saying the same thing. Jews are Yehudi the owners of the land while Arabs are colonizers
grin yahuda does not mean judah. and the hebrew spoken in israel is fake hebrew. mostly yiddish. and palestinians are the Judaeans indigenous to the land since all of ancient times.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Idaytesj29(m): 3:20pm On May 24
Khalling2007:
I don't why Nigeria Christian do support isreal or I missed something about Nigeria Christians.
Jesus that Isreal called a bastard child.
Jesus that Isreal called a fake messiah.
Jesus that Isreal killed and could not save himself on the cross when he said;

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Nigeria Christians still supported the people who killed their god, this is shameful.

It's called Stockholm Syndrome
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 3:28pm On May 24
smokinloud:

Ottoman were Turks. They were colonized by Arabs but later became more powerful than the Arab and they had the biggest colony in human history. Their primary language was Turkish not Arabic.
grin the biggest colony in human history, is the british empire. ottoman is not even close. then about 2percent in tukey speak arabic and turkey is always applying to be a member of the arab league
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:31pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin from ur own post, its clear the surrounding areas after the fence in gaza is a militarized zone. cheesy
The areas that was closed was not limited to Israel territory but also Gaza territory but when the war finished they left and allow everybody to carry on their daily activities.

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:39pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin the biggest colony in human history, is the british empire. ottoman is not even close. then about 2percent in tukey speak arabic and turkey is always applying to be a member of the arab league
not my problem.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:40pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin yahuda does not mean judah. and the hebrew spoken in israel is fake hebrew. mostly yiddish. and palestinians are the Judaeans indigenous to the land since all of ancient times.
Prove your claim
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:42pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin as at 1948, ur jews were 15million world wide and less than 600thousand of which existed in the middle east. mostly the rest in america and europe. how manage, if jews are not from europe and america?
The Jews fled persecution of the Ottoman and Islamists that's why.

The Jews under the sharia are second class citizens Dhimmi. They are considered uncleaned and not deserving to work normal work but to be enslaved so majority of them flew SHARIA region. It's unanimous amongst scholars that Jews is translated Yehudi the children of Judah(the fourth born of Israel)Just like Yahweh means Jehovah

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 3:47pm On May 24
Chikel20000:
read ur quoran again...ur prophets from day has bin killing people and will still kill people, braindead human
Maybe you forgot that your Jesus asked people to killed their children to eat
Jeremiah 19:9
I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 3:48pm On May 24
Nwaikpe:

Read the last line of my comment again:

Islam is a scum, I spit on mohammed
I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:50pm On May 24
Krismas:
Yehuda means Judah just like Yahweh means Jehovah

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:53pm On May 24
Krismas:
was meant to write ONE OF
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Nwaikpe: 3:53pm On May 24
Khalling2007:

Again, on that bald head of your mohamed, the pedophile, may prostitutes take a piss.

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 4:00pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin U ARE THE HORRIBLE LIAR HERE.
ONLY ISRAEL AMERICA AND EU CALL HAMAS TERRORIST. NEVER UN. HAMAS IS NOT A TERRORIST ORGANISATION TO THE UN. FACT.
also, Israel is the one who has been both judge, jury, execustioner about the event of oct7. and has refused to permit the UN to investigate all the spurious claims and bogus figures the zionist entity keeps churning out day by day.
then, all the kibbutz hamas attacked, were all located in the border between gaza and the occupied territory of israel. its a militarized zone by the israeli govt. hence, any one u find there, is a legitimate military target. facts

UN invesrinvestigated and confirmed every claim of Israel

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 4:01pm On May 24
Nwaikpe:

Again, on that bald head of your mohamed, the pedophile, may prostitutes take a piss.
Leviticus 26:29
You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Chikel20000(m): 4:59pm On May 24
Khalling2007:

and u have seen christians killing people for whatever reasons u quoted up there?.... ur prophets and imams are d worst in dis acr
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Meteng: 5:30pm On May 24
CuriousCart:
Why did this make me wet?
E be like a little bit of rough play is your ish?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Crafteck1: 5:39pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin hamas must have done this cheesy

Done what? Is the image meant to mean something?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Versal: 5:39pm On May 24
Religions are empty and personal.
Do not try to coarse another into your own religion.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by bizzibodi(m): 5:42pm On May 24
malali:
The misguided are trying to force it as a religious war.

Its isreal versus Hamas

There are Arabic jews
There are Palestinian Christians
There are arab jews
There are Palestinian jews
There christian Israelis.

But to the very ignorant people on Nairaland who lack exposure and awareness, they think its a religious war.
Forgetting that nearly all African countries had to fight off their colonizers at one time.

In an American state called New Hampshire their motto is "Live free or Die"

If you try to colonize me, i dont care if you are christian, muslim,jewish or traditional worshipper....There will be no peace till you live me alone.

If i slap you first and to seek revenge you come to my house and shoot and kill my parents,my siblings,my children all my neighbors !! Just because i slapped you for taking my land. You probably were a murderer even before i slapped you.

Palestine is fighting off colonizers and trying to achieve its own independent state.
Which palestanian land?Hamas is an islamic terrorist group.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 5:51pm On May 24
smokinloud:

UN invesrinvestigated and confirmed every claim of Israel
grin UN investigated nothing. israel only insist on a tour guide of the entire investigation. doctors are banned from talking. and only their narration is to be taken. you are only repeating the false assertion of UN women. and its basically not an investigation, equally, it only said hamas raped dead bodies cheesy

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 6:01pm On May 24
smokinloud:

Yehuda means Judah just like Yahweh means Jehovah
grin Palestinians are Judaeans. thats all thats necessary. jews are from europe. they were never from Palestine. ever till 1800s

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies / Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS / Storm Eunice: Four dead and others injured as 120mph winds batter UK (Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.