Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,293 members, 7,867,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas (30712 Views)

Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Dozens Of Israeli Female Soldiers Abducted, Negotiations Ongoing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Came4amod: 9:31am On May 24

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by unbiased2021: 9:31am On May 24
elhakiimed:
Staged as hell. 100 percent. Follow it up. Anything to keep their Christian stooges locked in.

Those soldiers praying ruined it grin
And those girls must have been eating all available hamas food ration to be that chubby after months in captivity.

Hamas may be equally as sick as the idf leadership but theyre not sick and stupid, otherwise they wouldn't have lasted this long.

As usual lies, manipulation, and misinformation: the ultimate weapon of the Christian evangelism.

Lol but you’re the wrong one here. Those videos were from October 7, didn’t you see Hamas fighters overrunning the military base in Israel where they kidnapped those ladies?

3 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by hammer567: 9:32am On May 24
Osanoghodua1:
ICC will be crushed. ICC supports terrorism, they didn't arrest Iran Prime minister for sending 300 missiles to Israel, they didn't arrest Buhari for killing Christians, they didn't arrest Elrufai for killing Christians! They are terrorist centric.

THAT USELESS WOMAN IN SOUTH AFRICA SUPPORTING HAMAS, WITH THEIR BIG YANSH, MUST PREPARE THAT THEIR SMELLING ANUS FOR ARAB PRICK.

WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED WITH ISRAEL, THEY ARE HEADING DOWN TO SOUTH AFRICA VIA SEA.

AFRICA IS NEXT.

5 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by tctrills: 9:32am On May 24
Solitechworld:

You are so Bad! You even shared the fake translation by ISRAEL... You are filthy @Holiness2100

Maybe we should start sharing how Palestinians are been massacred and victimized before Oct. 7
Before October 7, Gaza had a far higher life expectancy than anywhere in Africa. We have many times more Nigerians fall to Boko Haram than Palestinians killed by Israel in the last 10 years.
Also, it's not as if the Palestinians were Innocent.
In 2022 alone, there were more than 300 Palestine gun attacks on Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by frankputer: 9:32am On May 24
No wonder Israel prime minister want to wipe them
From the surface of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by FreeStuffsNG: 9:32am On May 24
Holiness2100:

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/families-of-israeli-women-soldiers-release-video-of-oct-7-capture-by-hamas-326860ed?st=5cz1akd0q4mqymj&mod=googlenewsfeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZRlrWHHRoU?si=oC4r7vQvPT4Ad-0t
This is why ICC should arrest Hamas leaders too along with PM Netanyahu and his Minister of Defence. Both sides are suspected to ne guilty of committing crimes against humanity
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:33am On May 24
So why is it coming out now that the world seems to be divided, some against Isreal?

Hopefully not staged
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Dsimmer: 9:36am On May 24
Just imagine the atrocities..

Meanwhile, there's nothing like Palestine. Palestine is a Greek word which came to be after Greeks and Romans invaded Judea until the dispersal of the Jews. Eventually, the Arabs also invaded Judea like the Arabs invaded Egypt, North Africa lands and had wanted to invade Europe until they were dealt with. Now the Jews have returned back to their land.

One thing I ike about the Jews is they're not forcing their ideology on anyone
in anyone's country coupled with the fact that they're only concerned about their Judea and not anything else. This can't be said for some unscrupulous elements trying to force their backward ideology in someone else's country🙄

3 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by COOL10(m): 9:36am On May 24
Khalling2007:
I don't why Nigeria Christian do support isreal or I missed something about Nigeria Christians.
Jesus that Isreal called a bastard child.
Jesus that Isreal called a fake messiah.
Jesus that Isreal killed and could not save himself on the cross when he said;

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Nigeria Christians still supported the people who killed their god, this is shameful.

E be like say you don dey mad. You are very stupid. What concerns you with what Christians are doing? How is it your bloody business who they support? You think you can manipulate us just like your terrorist brothers Hamas are trying to manipulate the world abi? You thought you would make a point by quoting the Bible? You have failed. Satan himself quotes the Bible from time to time, so you have no point.

I'd rather align myself with a Jew than align myself with blood thirsty maniac muslims who feel it's their right to kill and feel they'll be rewarded by their demonic god with 72 virgins if they kill for him.

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Ganbite: 9:37am On May 24
elhakiimed:
Staged as hell. 100 percent. Follow it up. Anything to keep their Christian stooges locked in.

And those girls must have been eating all available hamas food ration to be that chubby after months in captivity.

Hamas may be equally as sick as the idf leadership but theyre not sick and stupid, otherwise they wouldn't have lasted this long.

As usual lies, manipulation, and misinformation: the ultimate weapon of the Christian evangelism.

Weyre why did u say they lasted this long when they are on the run as many tunnel used for their shady deal had all been discovered and dismantle , now they are using civilians as body shied and u re saying they last longer .. no be only longer, Israel is doing a total cleansing by separating civilians from terrorist.. searching house by house .. let them stay one place and confront Israel if they can ..

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by hammer567: 9:37am On May 24
SOUTH AFRICA DID NOT LEARN ANYTHING AFTER WHITE PRICK.

THEY ARE COURTING ARABAS.

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, BUT TO FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME.

AFTER WHITE PRICK, UNA WAN STILL COLLECT ARAB PRICK.

U ARE ALREADY LANDLESS, THE REMAINDER OF YOU WILL BE RESIDING ON TOP WATER AND IN THE OCEAN, LIKE IJAW PEOPEL IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Ikemba007: 9:39am On May 24
God's holy land indeed grin

Righteousness2:
Horrifying and Terrible scenes in that Video.

These are the satanic Entities some misguided folks, leaders and nations are supporting and pushing to Divide GOD'S Holy land for.

All those misguided souls in the West do not understand the HARM they do their own nations when they side with Hamas and stand against ISRAEL.

I Pity you all.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Nwaikpe: 9:39am On May 24
elhakiimed:

Your sick religion called islam lives on the strength of its lies. So you think other people should be as you are.

Anyways, thats by the way. The main thing here is that, the IDF is currently giving the pedophiliac homosexual allah a good Bleep in the ass.
Thats all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by ElevationD: 9:39am On May 24
elhakiimed:

“Families of several female Israeli soldiers being held hostage in Gaza released a video of their abduction during the Oct. 7 attacks led by the Islamist militant group Hamas”.

Stop disgracing yourself. That video was real time as it happened on October 7th. Do you want to claim that no one was killed on the day by Hamas militants? Or they went there to attend the film festival too?

Ignorance is no excuse bro.

No reasonable person, no matter the race, tribe or religion, is happy over such killing on both sides. However nothing justifies such destruction

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by easiest(m): 9:39am On May 24
Acted scene
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by idahme(m): 9:39am On May 24
elhakiimed:

But you believe the bombardment in Gaza? Una mumu supposed don do by now

3 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by NothingDoMe: 9:41am On May 24
CodeTemplar:
Of all the big organisation and bodies, mo one seem concerned about the hostages. They care more about Rafah and Hamas remaining alive.
None of them care about the hostages.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by malvisguy212: 9:41am On May 24
Khalling2007:
I don't why Nigeria Christian do support isreal or I missed something about Nigeria Christians.

About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Nigeria Christians still supported the people who killed their god, this is shameful.
it's is the declaration of God. Hosea say : after 2 days I will reunite Israel and on the 3rd day you Israel will leave with me. it's is a prophecy that the Jews will reject, after the year of tribulations , they will accept.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by twilliamx(m): 9:41am On May 24
Righteousness2:

These are the satanic Entities some misguided folks, leaders and nations are supporting and pushing to Divide GOD'S Holy land for.

All those misguided souls in the West do not understand the HARM they do their own nations when they side with Hamas and stand against ISRAEL.

I Pity you all.

Oga the so called holy Israel has done worst...am christian but am not supporting any monstrous activity that kills children
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Cmanforall: 9:41am On May 24
CodeTemplar:
Of all the big organisation and bodies, mo one seem concerned about the hostages. They care more about Rafah and Hamas remaining alive.

The female soldiers may be molested
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 9:42am On May 24
COOL10:

E be like say you don dey mad. You are very stupid. What concerns you with what Christians are doing? How is it your bloody business who they support? You think you can manipulate us just like your terrorist brothers Hamas are trying to manipulate the world abi? You thought you would make a point by quoting the Bible? You have failed. Satan himself quotes the Bible from time to time, so you have no point.

I'd rather align myself with a Jew than align myself with blood thirsty maniac muslims who feel it's their right to kill and feel they'll be rewarded by their demonic god with 72 virgins if they kill for him.

Who care whom you aligned to, after all, isreal killed your god, called a Christianity idol worshiper in their country. called your god, a bastard child or where is the father of your god?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by AngryMrMAN: 9:42am On May 24
idahme:

But you believe the bombardment in Gaza? Una mumu supposed don do by now

Death to mad Muhammudeen

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by KINGS100(m): 9:43am On May 24
Is their any other thing you know to do than to deny the obvious? they said pictures taken on October seventh (the day your heroes invaded Israeli territory) you are talking about food ratio. Are you on colos? Hamas posted pictures on their pages to celebrate their victory but this individual who never set his foot in Israel or Gaza is telling us that it's not real. Your existence is not real my friend. You are only a character in someone's dream.

elhakiimed:

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by malvisguy212: 9:43am On May 24
elhakiimed:

so you think the video was filmed yesterday ?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by AngryMrMAN: 9:44am On May 24
Khalling2007:

Who care whom you aligned to, after all, isreal killed your god, called a Christianity idol worshiper in their country. called your god, a bastard child or where is the father of your god?

Every bombing and death in Gaza today is fake and propaganda it never happened

2 Likes

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 9:47am On May 24
tctrills:

You are missing a lot.
Many Nigeria Christians have been killed by Moslems not Jews.
Nigeria Christians have witnessed islamist take over their homes and land. We see this happening till date.
Christians in the north have their rights subjugated by islamist not Jews.
Now to the bible,
These are the words of God to Israel.
1Kings 6.13 And I will live among the Israelites and will not abandon my people Israel.
Isaiah 47.15 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Also, Jesus Christ is the King of Israel so why should it be hard to support his kingdom?
Keep your story to yourself. Where were your Bible and your god when Adolt Hitler killed millions of Jews or your Bible and your god was not in existence then?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Zimzy(m): 9:47am On May 24
elhakiimed:

You are educated and yet an ardent illiterate. Did you read the title of the news and still did not understand that it was a recording that was done during the October 7th Attack.

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 9:47am On May 24
Chibuezem:
Hmmm are you a christain?
Ask google?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Nwaikpe: 9:48am On May 24
Khalling2007:

Here comes a typical mooslem. There is a reason why the world calls you terrorist. Its not only because of that weak demon you worship called allah, but also because of the animalistic nature of your herd.

In your islamic mind, because a people killed Jesus in 00AD, we should rise and kill their 200th generation in 2024AD.
Very typical of you islamic beasts.

Just for your information, allah is like our God. Our God was strong enough when he hung on the cross. If he wanted vengeance, he would have fought for himself. Since he didn't, it means fighting is not necessary, and we can't fight for him.

Now I know that you cannot say the same about allah. I mean, even a word about that demon, or his sterile prophet mohamed, turns your animals in wild beasts.

Come on bro, lets agree, allah and all his prophets are a scum bag. I mean, a condom full of decayed semen.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Chikel20000(m): 9:48am On May 24
Khalling2007:

atleast they only support, they don't kill or maim like ur religion.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Bliztzer: 9:49am On May 24
Righteousness2:

I Pity you all.

Your obsession with isreal's national issue is first and foremost.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Khalling2007: 9:49am On May 24
Crafteck1:

You be fool, because the support isnt about religion, unlike for una, if hamas werent islamists una no go support, islam has been about marry plenty so you can dominate in number and act as a cult.... How many places was islam willingly accepted, very violent lot...

They killed our jesus, thanks, jesus would fight his fight, no be imaginary lord wey go send people go die for nothing on top imaginary virgins in heaven, every little thing, violence and blood, kill, kill, kill.... And the good molsems are relatively silent when the extremists are doing their madness hence all na one, same as Palestinian being silent when hamas go show their madness....even a kidnapped victim that escaped was returned to hamas by the INNOCENT Palestinians.

THANK YOU ISRRAL FOR SHOWING US HOW TO DEAL WITH TERRORISTS...

Nigeria has a lot to learn from this, sure there would be collateral damage but its rather them than us, they should keep publishing fake numbers, the world has to stand up to terrorists and say affliction shall not rise again...
I don't need your long story. Jew killed your Jesus and they will still kill him when he comes back according to the Bible unless your Jesus will not come like a thief at the night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Putin Demands Ukrainian Troop Withdrawal In Exchange For Peace / Joe Biden Urged To Renounce Sole Control Of US Nuclear Weapons / The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.