Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,250 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas (30647 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 6:29pm On May 26
Lawag3:

OK dismantle

https:///beholdisraelchannel/32656?single

https:///beholdisraelchannel/32656?single
grin i see. i think utube removed it. sorry they strike u.
ok. send it to krismassoft@gmail.com.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 6:30pm On May 26
Krismas:
grin u fake israeli channel is not even opening. what kind of scam is dis? cheesy

Dey play
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 6:35pm On May 26
Krismas:
grin i see. i think utube removed it. sorry they strike u.
ok. send it to krismassoft@gmail.com.

Don't worry I didn't receive a strike only a warning. Already sent it though. Then come here and debunk it as a lie.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 6:43pm On May 26
smokinloud:

The funny thing is that Palestinians Arabs share same ancestors of E-M35 haplogroup down to the Bronze age(before Abraham was born) but after the bronze age the Jews subclade dna differ from the Arab Palestinians. According to metaai,
grin J2 is J-M172 not even close to J1 which is J-M267.
J2 is a Y-chromosome haplogroup found in many parts of the world, including Europe, the Middle East, and Central Asia. It is defined by a genetic marker known as M172, which is also known as J-M172. This marker is a SNP (single nucleotide polymorphism) that distinguishes J2 from other haplogroups within the larger J haplogroup. On the other hand, J-M267, also known as J1, is another subclade of the J haplogroup that is found primarily in the Middle East and North Africa. J-M267 is defined by a different SNP marker that distinguishes it from other haplogroups within the J haplogroup. if only 18percent of Palestinians share EM35, that's negligible and even inconsequential. look again at ur own attached pictures. Palestinians have no relations to Jews.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 7:01pm On May 26
Lawag3:

Don't worry I didn't receive a strike only a warning. Already sent it though. Then come here and debunk it as a lie.
grin Ur video show a man stabbed in the solar plexus and then shot multiple times by a bunch of armed men, WHILE A COUPLE IDLY STROLLED BY. What’s ur point? Let’s start from there.

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 7:35pm On May 26
Krismas:
grin Ur video show a man stabbed in the solar plexus and then shot multiple times by a bunch of armed men, WHILE A COUPLE IDLY STROLLED BY. What’s ur point? Let’s start from there.

Oh then because a couple pass by meant they were probably acting a skit.

You're blind to the truth that's my piont and you're blinded by religion.

Israel has every right to exist on that land and the people you support are trying to undermine that .

PS Israel first prime minister had a Palestinian passport some Jews then had Palestinian birth certificate. Do with that what information whatever you wish to do with it.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 9:32pm On May 26
Lawag3:

1. Oh then because a couple pass by meant they were probably acting a skit.

2. You're blind to the truth that's my piont and you're blinded by religion.

3. Israel has every right to exist on that land and the people you support are trying to undermine that .

4. PS Israel first prime minister had a Palestinian passport some Jews then had Palestinian birth certificate. Do with that what information whatever you wish to do with it.

grin 1. nonsense conclusion. because a couple passed by unharmed can only mean, the victim was targeted for a reason. it wasnt just random killing of people. he could have been identified as an IDF personnel or so.
2. wot truth are u talking about? which religion is more blind than the Christian religion?
3. Israel's right to exist on that land, is forbidden to infringe on the Palestinian right to exist on the land as well. b4 the killing in your video, Israel had killed more than 400 Palestinians in the west bank, demolished close to 1000 homes, cut down several Palestinian olive trees and burnt large swaps of Palestinian farmlands with their harvests on it. also, b4 den, Israel had close to 5000 Palestinians in administrative detention, some of them as young as 10yrs and all that time, where were you, with all this your fake Israel right to exist nonsense?
4. most of the Israel prime ministers had Palestinian passport, issued to them wen they came on slave ships from Europe to Palestine, looking like beggars. And not just the first. and part criteria for granting the passport, was swearing to an oath to the almighty god, to be loyal to the government of Palestine. which none of them kept.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 10:15pm On May 26
Krismas:
grin 1. nonsense conclusion. because a couple passed by unharmed can only mean, the victim was targeted for a reason. it wasnt just random killing of people. he could have been identified as an IDF personnel or so.
2. wot truth are u talking about? which religion is more blind than the Christian religion?
3. Israel's right to exist on that land, is forbidden to infringe on the Palestinian right to exist on the land as well. b4 the killing in your video, Israel had killed more than 400 Palestinians in the west bank, demolished close to 1000 homes, cut down several Palestinian olive trees and burnt large swaps of Palestinian farmlands with their harvests on it. also, b4 den, Israel had close to 5000 Palestinians in administrative detention, some of them as young as 10yrs and all that time, where were you, with all this your fake Israel right to exist nonsense?
4. most of the Israel prime ministers had Palestinian passport, issued to them wen they came on slave ships from Europe to Palestine, looking like beggars. And not just the first. and part criteria for granting the passport, was swearing to an oath to the almighty god, to be loyal to the government of Palestine. which none of them kept.

You're pathetic. The man was a student an exchange student not an IDF operative maybe the people at Nova music festival were also IDF.

They were in Gaza they kidnapped him from Israel and killed him in Gaza.

My religion doesn't tell you to hate and kill people for just existing.

This one bust my brain.

Which Palestine government?

Who was the leader of this so called Palestine government?

Do you want to know how suicide bombers cross over from west bank to Israel?
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Padipadi: 10:33pm On May 26
CuriousCart:
Why did this make me wet?
Receive brain
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 10:40pm On May 26
Lawag3:

1. You're pathetic. The man was a student an exchange student not an IDF operative maybe the people at Nova music festival were also IDF.

2. They were in Gaza they kidnapped him from Israel and killed him in Gaza.

3. My religion doesn't tell you to hate and kill people for just existing.

This one bust my brain.

4. Which Palestine government?

5. Who was the leader of this so called Palestine government?

6. Do you want to know how suicide bombers cross over from west bank to Israel?
grin 1. U are the mumu here. an exchange student cannot be an IDF or wot are u saying? enlistment is from 18yrs and after two yrs compulsory service, u become a reservist. hamas is not the one who killed the nova festiva guys. hamas does not have the firepower to burn down the festival, the way it was destroyed. or u have not seen the carnage at the festival?
2. useless LIAR. they kidnapped him from israel with his bicycle? or who do u think own the cycle on the ground? then look around, where in gaza is so spacious like the scene in ur fake video? there is no luxury of space in gaza.
3. if christain religion is ur religion, then u dont know ur religion. cos no religion, has killed more people in this world FOR JUST EXISTING more than the christain religion.
4. the government of palestine, was the one issuing the passport u talked about. or who do u think issued the passport? if there was no government, then how were passports issued? do u see how dull u are?
5. in 1948 it was the grand mufti of Jerusalem, that was the administrative head of Palestine.
6. nonesense. they are lucky its just suicide bombers only. it shud have been nuke bombers. u can send any video u want. they are mostly propaganda by the way. cos Israel cannot expect immunity, after acting so criminally against the Palestinians. i sent a video to ur mail. u can check it out, the depth of criminality of israel, who u are here defending sheepishly

PICTURE SHOW THE PASSPORT ISSUED TO YISHAK SHAMIR. PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL AT SOME POINT. HE NEEDED IT IN 1943 TO APPLY FOR THE WORK OF STREET CLEANER IN PALESTINE. U CAN SEE IT WAS ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF PALESTINE

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 11:09pm On May 26
Krismas:
grin 1. U are the mumu here. an exchange student cannot be an IDF or wot are u saying? enlistment is from 18yrs and after two yrs compulsory service, u become a reservist. hamas is not the one who killed the nova festiva guys. hamas does not have the firepower to burn down the festival, the way it was destroyed. or u have not seen the carnage at the festival?
2. useless LIAR. they kidnapped him from israel with his bicycle? or who do u think own the cycle on the ground? then look around, where in gaza is so spacious like the scene in ur fake video? there is no luxury of space in gaza.
3. if christain religion is ur religion, then u dont know ur religion. cos no religion, has killed more people in this world FOR JUST EXISTING more than the christain religion.
4. the government of palestine, was the one issuing the passport u talked about. or who do u think issued the passport? if there was no government, then how were passports issued? do u see how dull u are?
5. in 1948 it was the grand mufti of Jerusalem, that was the administrative head of Palestine.
6. nonesense. they are lucky its just suicide bombers only. it shud have been nuke bombers. u can send any video u want. they are mostly propaganda by the way. cos Israel cannot expect immunity, after acting so criminally against the Palestinians. i sent a video to ur mail. u can check it out, the depth of criminality of israel, who u are here defending sheepishly

PICTURE SHOW THE PASSPORT ISSUED TO YISHAK SHAMIR. PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL AT SOME POINT. HE NEEDED IT IN 1943 TO APPLY FOR THE WORK OF STREET CLEANER IN PALESTINE. U CAN SEE IT WAS ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF PALESTINE

Oh seems like I have shaken your moral pedestal. You know you're supporting evil. So continue lying to yourself.

Now firstly an exchange student that isn't Jewish or eligible for a Jewish citizenship can't join the IDF.

They were in Gaza I don't need you to believe me. You're hurt because the people you support committed atrocities on a black defenceless African.

You always proven to be an idiot check again and see if they are no luxury places in Gaza check and come here and expose your foolishness.

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was a position created by the British Mandate authorities.[2] The new title was intended by the British to "enhance the status of the office".[4]

To the British everyone in that land was Palestinian Jews Arabs and Druze.

Tell me when Christians killed people for just existing . Let's see them

Tell me what's below. Palestine national football team then. tell me what you noticed

1 Like

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 11:56pm On May 26
Lawag3:

1. Oh seems like I have shaken your moral pedestal. You know you're supporting evil. So continue lying to yourself.

2. Now firstly an exchange student that isn't Jewish or eligible for a Jewish citizenship can't join the IDF.

3. They were in Gaza I don't need you to believe me. You're hurt because the people you support committed atrocities on a black defenceless African.

4. You always proven to be an idiot check again and see if they are no luxury places in Gaza check and come here and expose your foolishness.

5. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was a position created by the British Mandate authorities.[2] The new title was intended by the British to "enhance the status of the office".[4]

6. To the British everyone in that land was Palestinian Jews Arabs and Druze.

7. Tell me when Christians killed people for just existing . Let's see them

8. Tell me what's below. Palestine national football team then. tell me what you noticed
grin u are the one who is a genocide supporter. backing a criminal state of israel. racist zionist apartheid land grabbers from Europe. just cos it suits ur delusional religious maniacal ego.
2. i hope u even know wot exchange student mean. cos how can u tell that an exchange student is not Jewish? how do u know this?
3. i dont care about ur lies. u fail to answer how the bicycle got to the scene. how can Hamas kidnap bicycle along with the owner to gaza?
4. wot is important is that, the place is not gaza. all abductees who made it to Gaza, were meant to be exchanged in prisoner swop with Israel. not killed in Gaza. why not kill him in Israel? why take all the risk to ferry him to Gaza, just so u could kill him there? wot purpose does that serve?
5. the grand mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini was the administrative head of the government of Palestine. that wots important.
6. LIES. Palestinians, were Palestinians. the Jews were the Jews. the British, criminally gave another mans land to the zionists. just like Zimbabwe was given to white settlers, south Africa, given to Dutch apartheid settlers, Kenya given to white supremacists farmers, Australia, Canada, America, etc. were all snatched lands by greedy European settlers white supremacists, apartheid thiefs
7. why not u, tell me, how franks, got to the middle east? how the crusades took Jerusalem? how the Vikings became converted to Christianity?
8. u ursef can see, that so called, Palestinian team, was team of the Jews, by the Jews and for the Jews. Palestinians had nothing to do with it.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Lawag3: 8:36am On May 27
Krismas:
grin u are the one who is a genocide supporter. backing a criminal state of israel. racist zionist apartheid land grabbers from Europe. just cos it suits ur delusional religious maniacal ego.
2. i hope u even know wot exchange student mean. cos how can u tell that an exchange student is not Jewish? how do u know this?
3. i dont care about ur lies. u fail to answer how the bicycle got to the scene. how can Hamas kidnap bicycle along with the owner to gaza?
4. wot is important is that, the place is not gaza. all abductees who made it to Gaza, were meant to be exchanged in prisoner swop with Israel. not killed in Gaza. why not kill him in Israel? why take all the risk to ferry him to Gaza, just so u could kill him there? wot purpose does that serve?
5. the grand mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini was the administrative head of the government of Palestine. that wots important.
6. LIES. Palestinians, were Palestinians. the Jews were the Jews. the British, criminally gave another mans land to the zionists. just like Zimbabwe was given to white settlers, south Africa, given to Dutch apartheid settlers, Kenya given to white supremacists farmers, Australia, Canada, America, etc. were all snatched lands by greedy European settlers white supremacists, apartheid thiefs
7. why not u, tell me, how franks, got to the middle east? how the crusades took Jerusalem? how the Vikings became converted to Christianity?
8. u ursef can see, that so called, Palestinian team, was team of the Jews, by the Jews and for the Jews. Palestinians had nothing to do with it.

What genocide? Even till now you can't point out how Israel is committing genocide. Less than one percent of gazans are dead they recently evacuated a million gazans out of Rafah since this war began the most aids to the Palestinians have come from Israel.

And you're a big idiot that person wasn't Jewish he was an exchange student from Tanzania he was to stay in Israel for just 4 weeks he wasn't Jewish .

The bicycle you're on about it isn't clear who owns it his name wasn't written on the bicycle he wasn't on the bicycle at any time in the video so how sure are you it doesn't belong to one of the Hamas goon.

But anything to sooth your bruised conscience.

Then you know nothing because some of the hostages were killed in Gaza. One was pulled through the streets of Gaza tied to a car.

You're pathetic your grand mufti was a descendant of prophet Mohammed Al-Husseini was the scion of the al-Husayni family of Jerusalemite Arab nobles, who trace their origins to the Islamic Prophet Muhammad. Only that tells you he isn't from that land. Let's continue he was arrested and as a leader of the 1920 Nebi Musa riots, was sentenced for ten years imprisonment but pardoned by the British.

Same British removed him from power before 1948 so your lie that he was grand mufti of Jerusalem in 1948 Is busted In 1937, evading an arrest warrant for aligning himself as leader of the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine against British rule, he fled and took refuge in Lebanon and afterwards Iraq. He then established himself in Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, which he collaborated with during World War II against Britain, requesting during a meeting with Adolf Hitler backing for Arab independence and opposition to the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine.[14] Upon the end of the war, he came under French protection, and then sought refuge in Cairo

Even the PLO did not recognised or want him his claims to leadership were discredited and he was eventually sidelined by the establishment of the Palestine Liberation Organization in 1964.He died in Beirut, Lebanon, in July 1974 a lonely Man.

He was never the admistrative head of Palestine it was the British.

I knew that's where you'll go the Islamic conquest started around 630 the Muslim conquered many Christian land Syria Lebanon Egypt Judea they even got to Spain nearly 500 years later the crusade was a military operation by the Christians to conquer back christian lands same as the Franks. So the Crusades were to take back lands stolen by the Muslim. It was to stop Islam from taking over Europe and it was to free Jerusalem a formal christian/ Jewish city from Muslims. And this are facts.

The Franks were part of the Crusades.

And the Vikings convert to Christianity not due to war. They chose Christianity it was Christianity that made the Vikings less violent. Unlike Islam that spread by the sword. Even your Quran tells you to kill. Their king was even the first christian Viking.

They were not just a Jewish team they were the Palestinian national football team the assistant coach was Arab.

In all our discussions nothing seem to back you everything proves otherwise.

First history agrees with the Jews.

Genetics agrees with the Jews

Religion even Islam agrees with the Jews.

You're part up by lies and falsehood. Your conscience is troubled by the ones you support.

PS Hamas was the one who carried out the attacks on the music festival.

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 10:12am On May 27
Krismas:
grin J2 is J-M172 not even close to J1 which is J-M267.
J2 is a Y-chromosome haplogroup found in many parts of the world, including Europe, the Middle East, and Central Asia. It is defined by a genetic marker known as M172, which is also known as J-M172. This marker is a SNP (single nucleotide polymorphism) that distinguishes J2 from other haplogroups within the larger J haplogroup. On the other hand, J-M267, also known as J1, is another subclade of the J haplogroup that is found primarily in the Middle East and North Africa. J-M267 is defined by a different SNP marker that distinguishes it from other haplogroups within the J haplogroup. if only 18percent of Palestinians share EM35, that's negligible and even inconsequential. look again at ur own attached pictures. Palestinians have no relations to Jews.

J1 (J-M267) and J2 (J-M172) are both subclades of the larger J haplogroup. They share a common ancestor in the J haplogroup, but have distinct SNP markers and have diverged significantly over time.[b]

[b] J-M172 (J2) indeed originated from the middle east.

That 18%-22% of Palestine Arabs have E-M35 shows that the Arab Palestinians are not one people but a group of people that came together to hustle on the land when it was under Islamic rule according to history

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 10:27am On May 27
Lawag3:

1.What genocide? Even till now you can't point out how Israel is committing genocide. Less than one percent of gazans are dead they recently evacuated a million gazans out of Rafah since this war began the most aids to the Palestinians have come from Israel.

2. And you're a big idiot that person wasn't Jewish and exchange student from Tanzania he was to stay in Israel for just 4 weeks he wasn't Jewish .

3. The bicycle you're on about it isn't clear who owns it his name wasn't written on the bicycle he wasn't on the bicycle at any time in the video so how sure are you it doesn't belong to one of the Hamas goon.

But anything to sooth your bruised conscience.

4. Then you know nothing because some of the hostages were killed in Gaza. One was pulled through the streets of Gaza tied to a car.

5, You're pathetic your grand mufti was a defendant of prophet Mohammed Al-Husseini was the scion of the al-Husayni family of Jerusalemite Arab nobles, who trace their origins to the Islamic Prophet Muhammad. Only that tells you he isn't from that land. Let's continue he was arrested and as a leader of the 1920 Nebi Musa riots, was sentenced for ten years imprisonment but pardoned by the British.

Same British removed him from power before 1948 so your lie that he was grand mufti of Jerusalem in 1948 Is busted In 1937, evading an arrest warrant for aligning himself as leader of the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine against British rule, he fled and took refuge in Lebanon and afterwards Iraq. He then established himself in Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, which he collaborated with during World War II against Britain, requesting during a meeting with Adolf Hitler backing for Arab independence and opposition to the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine.[14] Upon the end of the war, he came under French protection, and then sought refuge in Cairo

Even the PLO did not recognised or want him his claims to leadership were discredited and he was eventually sidelined by the establishment of the Palestine Liberation Organization in 1964.He died in Beirut, Lebanon, in July 1974 a lonely Man.

6. He was never the admistrative head of Palestine it was the British.

7. I knew that's where you'll go the Islamic conquest started around 630 the Muslim conquered many Christian land Syria Lebanon Egypt Judea they even got to Spain nearly 500 years later the crusade was a military operation by the Christians to conquer back christian lands same as the Franks. So the Crusades were to take back lands stolen by the Muslim. It was to stop Islam from taking over Europe and it was to free Jerusalem a formal christian/ Jewish city from Muslims. And this are facts.

The Franks were part of the Crusades.

And the Vikings convert to Christianity not due to war. They chose Christianity it was Christianity that made the Vikings less violent. Unlike Islam that spread by the sword. Even your Quran tells you to kill. Their king was even the first christian Viking.

8. They were not just a Jewish team they were the Palestinian national football team the assistant coach was Arab.

9. In all our discussions nothing seem to back you everything proves otherwise.

First history agrees with the Jews.

Genetics agrees with the Jews

Religion even Islam agrees with the Jews.

You're part up by lies and falsehood. Your conscience is troubled by the ones you support.

PS Hamas was the one who carried out the attacks on the music festival.

grin 1. u can still ask wot is genocide, wen every leading expert on genocide agrees Israel is committing genocide in gaza? its was cos of plausible genocide, the ICJ asked Israel to stop the war in Gaza and ICC is working on issuing an arrest warrant on prime minister Netanyahu and defense minister gallant. yet u alone know more than everybody about genocide?
here is an Israeli scholar on the matter to ur shame.

https://www.genocidewatch.com/single-post/leading-genocide-scholar-israel-charny-on-gaza-war

2. my question is not answered by ur hopeless assertions. what gives u the impression the so called student is not a jew? is it because he is an exchange student? is it cos he is from Tanzania? is it cos he is to stay for 4weeks? is dis why he is not a Jew? is this why he is not IDF? is this why i am to believe ur USELESS RANDOM VIDEO, has anything to do with oct7?

3. so, to u, all the 5 or so Hamas members in that video, rode on one bicycle to the scene? or the so called student, was kidnapped from Israel on a bicycle to Gaza by half a dozen Hamas men, so he could be shot? then were in Gaza is that place sef? who u trying to sell cock and bull story to?

4. if anyone was dragged on the streets of Gaza, let me see the video. u and ur Israel are full of lies. only a fool will take ur words for it.

5, 6. what a needless long and boring rant about the person of the grand mufti.
just google WHO WAS THE ADMINISTRATIVE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT OF PALESTINE 1948. the returning result look like this
Showing results for who was the administrative head of the government of Palestine in 1948
Search instead for who was the admirative head of the government of Palestine in 1948

Egypt declared formation of the All-Palestine Protectorate on 22 September 1948. The All-Palestine Government was formed under the nominal leadership of Amin al-Husayni, the Mufti of Jerusalem. Ahmed Hilmi Abd al-Baqi was named Prime Minister.
SHAME ON U.

7. U know nothing. before u embarrass ursef further on the issue of Christian forced conversions, i suggest u read some google on the subject. u can start form here first.

https://christianhistoryinstitute.org/magazine/article/interview-converting-by-the-sword

8. the name of the place is Palestine. that's why the Jewish club pretended the name of their club was Palestine national team. just so, FIFA could register it.
in fact, i will have to refer u to Wikipedia once again on this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine_national_football_team#Bibliography

The team was founded in 1928 by Yosef Yekutieli, leader of the Jewish sports organisation Maccabi World Union, under the newly formed "Palestine Football Association", so-named in order to qualify for membership of FIFA (which required teams to be representative of the population of their country). It achieved FIFA membership in 1929, despite in practice being an almost exclusively Jewish organisation at a time when Jews represented a minority of the country's population. In 1934 all Arabs involved in the organisation left, as they considered they were being used as a "fig leaf".[2]

the team was made of jews by jews and for jews.

9. HISTORY show jews are from europe. they are concentrated in europe and they are white Caucasians.

GENETICALLY. Dr. Areilla Oppenheim of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, conducted the first comprehensive DNA study of Israelis and Palestinians in 2001. He concluded that the emigrants on ships to Palestine before it became Israel were of Mongolian 40% and Turkish 40% genome. There was no DNA connecting them to the original Middle Eastern Hebrews of 4,000 years ago in Jerusalem or Biblical territory.
This was confirmed by another DNA project from Dr. Eran Elhaik at the McKusick-Namans Institute of Genetic Medicine at the John Hopkins University of School of Medicine, in 2012. His conclusions were the same!
The so-called Jews of Ashkenanzi never emigrated from the Middle East.
At the same time, extensive DNA evidence showed that the Palestinians had 80% more or less DNA relations in their ancestors, who were therefore determined to be the real Semites.
The white Jews whose ancestors boarded ships to Palestine in 1882 before it was called Israel are not Israelites.
These white Eastern European descendants of German, Russian, Polish, Austrian, Georgian, etc., are not original Hebrews but converts from Turkey, Russia, Europe who claim to be chosen by God, but are descendants of the ancient Khazars of the Khazarian Caucus (Scythians). They denied this scientific evidence because they have made up myths of their own history, which many people in the West

RELIGION. there was no Jews in the middle east atall. religious texts have been manipulated to include them. for example. the first KJV of 1611 had no word JEW inside it at all. infact it wasn't until the 19th century before the word JEW was smuggled into the bible. so religious texts cannot be relied upon. the very first recognized map of the middle east made 2000yrs ago, is called Ptolemy. it has the levant region named as PALESTINA and there is nowhere called ISRAEL on the map of Ptolemy. Israel has never featured on any world map. EVER.

PS. How could hamas have burnt up all the cars at the nova festival? just look at the destruction to the car park at the festival

https://youtube.com/shorts/mLumAaJbNPE?feature=share

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 10:56am On May 27
smokinloud:

J1 (J-M267) and J2 (J-M172) are both subclades of the larger J haplogroup. They share a common ancestor in the J haplogroup, but have distinct SNP markers and have diverged significantly over time.[b]

[b] J-M172 (J2) indeed originated from the middle east.

That 18%-22% of Palestine Arabs have E-M35 shows that the Arab Palestinians are not one people but a group of people that came together to hustle on the land when it was under Islamic rule according to history

grin u are mixing things up. ur own picture attached said the haplogroup E-M35
was 18-20percent IN 18percent Palestinians. u seem not to know wot this mean.
only 18percent has it, in varying degree. making 82percent Palestinians free from it. how then can that imply, palestinians are not one people? or people who came to hustle on the land? silly
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 11:14am On May 27
Krismas:
grin u are mixing things up. ur own picture attached said the haplogroup E-M35
was 18-20percent IN 18percent Palestinians. u seem not to know wot this mean.
only 18percent has it, in varying degree. making 82percent Palestinians free from it. how then can that imply, palestinians are not one people? or people who came to hustle on the land? silly
You don't get the drift. Not all the Palestinian Arabs share the same ancestor with the Jews. Many of them came from all Arab conquered territory to hustle on the land during the Arab conquest of the land. Not all of them are pure Arabs
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 11:47am On May 27
Krismas:
grin 1. u can still ask wot is genocide, wen every leading expert on genocide agrees Israel is committing genocide in gaza? its was cos of plausible genocide, the ICJ asked Israel to stop the war in Gaza and ICC is working on issuing an arrest warrant on prime minister Netanyahu and defense minister gallant. yet u alone know more than everybody about genocide?

https://www.genocidewatch.com/single-post/leading-genocide-scholar-israel-charny-on-gaza-war

2. my question is not answered by ur hopeless assertions. what gives u the impression the so called student is not a jew? is it because he is an exchange student? is it cos he is from Tanzania? is it cos he is to stay for 4weeks? is dis why he is not a Jew? is this why he is not IDF? is this why i am to believe ur USELESS RANDOM VIDEO, has anything to do with oct7?

3. so, to u, all the 5 or so Hamas members in that video, rode on one bicycle to the scene? or the so called student, was kidnapped from Israel on a bicycle to Gaza by half a dozen Hamas men, so he could be shot? then were in Gaza is that place sef? who u trying to sell cock and bull story to?

4. if anyone was dragged on the streets of Gaza, let me see the video. u and ur Israel are full of lies. only a fool will take ur words for it.

just google WHO WAS THE ADMINISTRATIVE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT OF PALESTINE 1948. the returning result look like this
Showing results for who was the administrative head of the government of Palestine in 1948
Search instead for who was the admirative head of the government of Palestine in 1948

Egypt declared formation of the All-Palestine Protectorate on 22 September 1948. The All-Palestine Government was formed under the nominal leadership of Amin al-Husayni, the Mufti of Jerusalem. Ahmed Hilmi Abd al-Baqi was named Prime Minister.
SHAME ON U.

7. U know nothing. before u embarrass ursef further on the issue of Christian forced conversions, i suggest u read some google on the subject. u can start form here first.

https://christianhistoryinstitute.org/magazine/article/interview-converting-by-the-sword

8. the name of the place is Palestine. that's why the Jewish club pretended the name of their club was Palestine national team. just so, FIFA could register it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine_national_football_team#Bibliography

The team was founded in 1928 by Yosef Yekutieli, leader of the Jewish sports organisation Maccabi World Union, under the newly formed "Palestine Football Association", so-named in order to qualify for membership of FIFA (which required teams to be representative of the population of their country). It achieved FIFA membership in 1929, despite in practice being an almost exclusively Jewish organisation at a time when Jews represented a minority of the country's population. In 1934 all Arabs involved in the organisation left, as they considered they were being used as a "fig leaf".[2]

9. HISTORY show jews are from europe. they are concentrated in europe and they are white Caucasians.

GENETICALLY. Dr. Areilla Oppenheim of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, conducted the first comprehensive DNA study of Israelis and Palestinians in 2001. He concluded that the emigrants on ships to Palestine before it became Israel were of Mongolian 40% and Turkish 40% genome. There was no DNA connecting them to the original Middle Eastern Hebrews of 4,000 years ago in Jerusalem or Biblical territory.
This was confirmed by another DNA project from Dr. Eran Elhaik at the McKusick-Namans Institute of Genetic Medicine at the John Hopkins University of School of Medicine, in 2012. His conclusions were the same!
At the same time, extensive DNA evidence showed that the Palestinians had 80% more or less DNA relations in their ancestors, who were therefore determined to be the real Semites.
The white Jews whose ancestors boarded ships to Palestine in 1882 before it was called Israel are not Israelites.
These white Eastern European descendants of German, Russian, Polish, Austrian, Georgian, etc., are not original Hebrews but converts from Turkey, Russia, Europe who claim to be chosen by God, but are descendants of the ancient Khazars of the Khazarian Caucus (Scythians). They denied this scientific evidence because they have made up myths of their own history, which many people in the West

RELIGION. there was no Jews in the middle east atall. religious texts have been manipulated to include them. for example. the first KJV of 1611 had no word JEW inside it at all. infact it wasn't until the 19th century before the word JEW was smuggled into the bible. so religious texts cannot be relied upon. the very first recognized map of the middle east made 2000yrs ago, is called Ptolemy. it has the levant region named as PALESTINA and there is nowhere called ISRAEL on the map of Ptolemy. Israel has never featured on any world map. EVER.

PS. How could hamas have burnt up all the cars at the nova festival? just look at the destruction to the car park at the festival

1. Only antisemitic people accuse the Jews of genocide. No legal has and can establish a genocide case against Israel
2. You can believe whatever you want. That's your own problem not the fact
4.You're just an idiot if you claim you never saw any video of an Israeli being dragged on the street of Gaza by ordinary Gazans on Oct7.
5&6. I don't know what point you're trying to make with All Palestine protectorate (Gaza strip) which Israel left for the Arabs and Egypt took it over as a colonial entity. It was never about Israel or Jordan that was shared by the British and French. It was a give away that Israel gave the Arabs for peace to reign.

7. Christians forcefully converted the Jews and enslaved them then Muhammad successors helped them and conquered the Byzantine Christians that's how Arabs got to the land. Arabs were never the rightful owners of the land.
8. The Jews were the real Palestinians and Arab uses to reject that name before 1960s. They made claim that Palestine was a Zionist invention. Stop lying. This is a public forum.
9.History shows that the Jews are the rightful owners of the land and Muhammad armies(successors) only came to help them free from the oppressors (Christians)
10. Your sources all claimed that the Jews are genetically comnected to the land and Khazarian hypothesis was just a lie against the Jews that have been refuted over time.

WITHOUT LIES NO ONE CAN PURSUE THE PALESTINIAN COURSE!.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 11:47am On May 27
smokinloud:

You don't get the drift. Not all the Palestinian Arabs share the same ancestor with the Jews. Many of them came from all Arab conquered territory to hustle on the land during the Arab conquest of the land. Not all of them are pure Arabs
grin all u do, is push false narratives. what was so special about Palestine, that people will leave other regions of the ottoman empire to work in Palestine? did the place have oil or what job opportunities are u imagining out of thin air?
conclusive studies have shown, that 80percent Palestinians have the DNA of ancient Canaanites that have dwelt in the land of Palestine since antiquity. and that Jews are European by DNA. is that too hard to understand? but cos u want to steal another mans land, u concoct all sorts of lies about race and history to befit a twisted religious narrative to favor extremist settlers, apartheid Zionist genocidal racists and land grabbers
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 11:53am On May 27
Krismas:
grin all u do, is push false narratives. what was so special about Palestine, that people will leave other regions of the ottoman empire to work in Palestine? did the place have oil or what job opportunities are u imagining out of thin air?
conclusive studies have shown, that 80percent Palestinians have the DNA of ancient Canaanites that have dwelt in the land of Palestine since antiquity. and that Jews are European by DNA. is that too hard to understand? but cos u want to steal another mans land, u concoct all sorts of lies about race and history to befit a twisted religious narrative to favor extremist settlers, apartheid Zionist genocidal racists and land grabbers
You are just a fool who knows no history. Arab entered the land during the Arab conquest immediately after the death of Muhammad.
The Zionists made Palestine a commercial hub ater the first Aliyah in the late 1800s and it made many Arabs immigrate into the land which doubled the population of Arabs on the land. Historical Population demographs proves that

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 12:23pm On May 27
Krismas:

SHAME ON U.

This is the conclusion of the genetic studies of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem(2001) that you mentioned and it destroy all of your claims
Palestine is a name given to the Jews and never the Arabs

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 12:51pm On May 27
Krismas:

SHAME ON U.

at the PEELS COMMISSION in 1937 all the Arab Palestinians delegate denied a country called Palestine that Palestine was a Zionist invention and that they were Syrians. The Arabs started acknowledging the name Palestine after their defeat in 1960s when they saw that the Jews were there to stay. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PALESTINE SOURCE TO CONFIRM FROM.
https://www.all4palestine.org/ModelDetails.aspx?gid=13&mid=533&lang=en

It was the Jews that strictly identified as Palestine until 1948 when they declared their independent and changed from Palestine to Israel because Palestine was a secular name and an humiliation on the Jewish community.
So, the Israel national team formerly named Palestine is even a prove that the Jews are the real Palestine

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 1:39pm On May 27
Krismas:

SHAME ON U.

The word Jew was just anglicised word. The real word is Yahuda or Yahudi just like the word Jesus was never mentioned until several centuries that he lived as Yeshua. The religious Judaism(Jews) was the identity of the Jews with historical and archaeological facts. You're just an Abdul programmed and indoctrinated to lie

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 1:54pm On May 27
Krismas:

SHAME ON U.

Yes, these ROCKETS, MISSILES AND AND GRENADES could burn more than those cars

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 2:13pm On May 27
Krismas:

SHAME ON U.

There's nothing like plausible genocide at the ICJ. It's Hamas media that propagate that. The judge of the icj clears the air in that. Israel are not asked to stop any war they are just asked not to go into Rafah( a 65 square km in Gaza)

Johan Donoghue, the former President of the ICJ, who made the ruling said it's the lying Hamas media that made that claim that there's nothing like plausible genocide at the ICJ. Israel are only restricted to attack Rafah (a tiny community in Gaza) because of humanitarian crisis.
Check out from her interviews on YouTube from this YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq9MB9t7WlI?si=8FBSZT8wocnFPcH7
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 2:50pm On May 27
Krismas:

SHAME ON U.

You're a slvve programmed by your slave master to lie AND THE FUNNY THING IS THAT PALESTINIANS SEE YOU AND YOUR PAY MASTERS (BLACK PEOPLE GENERALLY) AS SLAVES (ABEED). Their religion portrays blacks as slaves. The son of the co-founder of HAMAS told the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMejmg2T6z8?si=bnYKMPPM6d7GB2ca
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 2:58pm On May 27
Krismas:

SHAME ON U.

After Israel declared her independence 5 Arab states attacked Israel and Israel won the war and established Israel but left Gaza and the West bank for Arabs. Jordan took over WestBank and Egypt took over Gaza as a protectorate(a colony) so the Protectorate of Palestine does not prove any point. It was just a Colony of Egypt while Jordan colonized the WestBank. Abi you think people on this forum are gullible?!.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 1:29pm On May 28
grin My question goes to the mod, who banned me 24hrs for spamming this page. where is spamming in any of my post? i want to believe is not that fake smokinloud fellow who was behind my ban? smokinloud went on and on spamming the page with LIES and pseudo arguments he probably picked from zionists site like 72 virgins. why was smokinloud not banned? for a video i sent, which he didnt even bother to see, of the nova festival massacre, smokinloud said Hamas rockets burnt the partying people at the feast! take a look at some of the victims. its this not white phosphorus? does hamas have flame throwers and incendiary bombs to burn people to char? why was smokinloud not banned for FALSE WITNESSING on multiple counts on this page?

Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by smokinloud(m): 3:03pm On May 28
Krismas:
grin My question goes to the mod, who banned me 24hrs for spamming this page. where is spamming in any of my post? i want to believe is not that fake smokinloud fellow who was behind my ban? smokinloud went on and on spamming the page with LIES and pseudo arguments he probably picked from zionists site like 72 virgins. why was smokinloud not banned? for a video i sent, which he didnt even bother to see, of the nova festival massacre, smokinloud said Hamas rockets burnt the partying people at the feast! take a look at some of the victims. its this not white phosphorus? does hamas have flame throwers and incendiary bombs to burn people to char? why was smokinloud not banned for FALSE WITNESSING on multiple counts on this page?

You know nothing than to lie. This picture is from twitter. It's not related with what happened on Oct 7.
Re: Families Of Israeli Female Soldiers Release Video Of Oct. 7 Capture By Hamas by Krismas(m): 3:31pm On May 28
smokinloud:

You know nothing than to lie. This picture is from twitter. It's not related with what happened on Oct 7.
grin u are completely blind. thats the noval festival site. where people were burnt to ashes. israel initially said 1500 people died, then reduced it to 1200. cos the bodies were burnt beyond physical recognition. who burnt them?
u are full of LIES. i am thinking of going over all the nonsense u wrote, to debunk all ur worthless arguments. Israel burnt up all the area on oct 7, killing close to 600 israelis. it even bombed its own post at the border fence. its all on record.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies / Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS / Storm Eunice: Four dead and others injured as 120mph winds batter UK (Pics, Vid)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 277
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.