Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,894 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US (23197 Views)

Heineken Lokpobiri: NNPCL Is Responsible For Refinery Renovations / Heineken Lokpobiri: Nigeria's Oil Production Now 1.7 Million Barrels Daily / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by samwheel(m): 6:47am On May 24
grin
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Vizzim: 6:47am On May 24
coolJust do not understand this people, how can you say you ain't aware of Dangote crude oil import when it would have surely gone through custom.

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Oakenshield: 6:47am On May 24
Dumb government

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 6:47am On May 24
helinues:
Is Dangote no longer a private business owner?

Why should the government be monitoring the activities on how a business man run his business when he his not doing illegal things.

Shalaye is unnecessary

Animallllllllll talk don start again

Tufia

Find work oooooooo

8 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Davidgregs(m): 6:48am On May 24
How una go dey aware when you the govt is clearing every obstacle and making him monopolize the market.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by RickyJesus: 6:48am On May 24
People that are legally in partnership with.

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by winterfell007(m): 6:48am On May 24
The government is appearing to be more useless than it's predecessor's government

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Sirianese: 6:48am On May 24
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Tellmeastory: 6:49am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:
He would buy oil where it's cheapest via his energy traders.

SIMPLE. Not just that, but also based on the grades of oil he needs for his buyers, because not all crude oil is the same.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by sniperwolf(m): 6:49am On May 24
APC not tired of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Kevineleven(m): 6:50am On May 24
helinues:

Why should the government be monitoring the activities on how a business man run his business when he his not doing illegal things.

Shalaye is unnecessary

Thank you and God bless you
Instead of the government to build a refinery, they are here, manipulating people with smoke screens.
Make dem continue , the title of the next peaceful protest that will hit Nigeria will be Kill us all.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Ofunaofu: 6:50am On May 24
helinues:

Shalaye is unnecessary

But when Tinubu thoughtlessly removed subsidy, you and your ilks told us that fuel from dangote refinery will soon flood the market and that Tinubu should be given credit for it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by piriton: 6:50am On May 24
Nigeria
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by lexy2014: 6:51am On May 24
helinues:

Why do you lots always tempted to attack my comments unnecessarily?

I saw your comments before I made mine but wasn't tempted.

Make una dey make una submission and Waka without knocking others down

Are you lots obsessed with my comments/opinions?

The kind of negative energy some of you bring to the forum daily heh, wondering how una have been able to maintain una sanity

how did they attack your comment?

5 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 6:51am On May 24
Tellmeastory:

SIMPLE. Not just that, but also based on the grades of oil he needs for his buyers, because not all crude oil is the same.
Absolutely. I am shocked at the ignorance of the minister of state.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Nwaokunkpara: 6:51am On May 24
Yes that's because we're all fools in this country so this APC led administration since 2015 has been proving to us that we can't do anything

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 6:52am On May 24
Ofunaofu:

But when Tinubu thoughtlessly removed subsidy, you and your ilks told us that fuel from dangote refinery will soon flood the market and that Tinubu should be given credit for it
Refined crude vs Crude oil. Dangote can buy the crude product from where he finds cheapest. Nigeria's crude.is not particularly cheap.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 6:56am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

All APC Apes don turn analysts

I pray God help make Visa money enter so apes can at least travel and live like normal humans
I am not an analyst or whatever you call it. However, Iwork in the energy industry and currently evem working away from Nigeria on an assignment in America as I type this post.

I don't know why Obidients always think people are poor. I believe you are projector your condition on others.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by house10studios: 6:56am On May 24
helinues:

Shalaye is unnecessary
with all the noise apc has been making about dangote refinery Must u support foolishness.

D crude no go through customs again shey

5 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DMerciful(m): 6:57am On May 24
Nigeria has 15% stake in Dangote Refinery. He is not the entire owner!

Besides, who issued him license to import crude?
helinues:

Shalaye is unnecessary

8 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Kingspin(m): 6:58am On May 24
Signs this government is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 6:58am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

I am not an analyst or whatever you call it. I work in the energy industry and currently working away from America as I speak.

I don't know why Obidients always think people are poor. I believe you are projector your condition on others.

Apes will someday understand that propaganda only hurts the ape and the children unborn

Apes should find a way not to lick the anus of fellow apes or look for ticks in the armpit of fellow apes.

Instead an Ape should secure a better life than propaganda
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DMerciful(m): 6:58am On May 24
Your comments are made with intention to spite normal people.

I'm sure you're doing it intentionally to provoke responses
helinues:

The kind of negative energy some of you bring to the forum daily heh, wondering how una have been able to maintain una sanity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Brushstrokes20: 6:59am On May 24
Really. .. .. What exactly is the useless govt of self serving THIEVES aware of then
Pathetic bunch of irresponsible, irredeemable fucktards 💯💯

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by beejay85: 6:59am On May 24
helinues:

Shalaye is unnecessary

Don't mind the mumu minister..the vessels conveying crude will just breeze in and out of Nigerian territorial waters without paying sushi...with the Gov not knowing what it carries angry

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Alwayshungry: 7:00am On May 24
There are times I feel this is an automated account operated by a BOT.
cos most response from it tends to be off..
helinues:

5 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 7:00am On May 24
DMerciful:
Nigeria has 15% stake in Dangote Refinery. He is not the entire owner!

Besides, who issued him license to import crude?

Don't mind them

Just like the ape I'm talking to right now below

I don't know why These guys are gadam stupid

5 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by crackhouse(m): 7:00am On May 24
A government u cannot take by their words.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:00am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Apes will someday understand that propaganda only hurts the ape and the children unborn

Apes should find a way not to lick the anus of fellow apes or look for ticks in the armpit of fellow apes.

Instead an Ape should secure a better life than propaganda
Continue to scream ape up and down. You are pained.. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee / Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala / All 3 Senators From Benue Dump Governor Ortom, Endorse Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.