Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US (23259 Views)

Heineken Lokpobiri: NNPCL Is Responsible For Refinery Renovations / Heineken Lokpobiri: Nigeria's Oil Production Now 1.7 Million Barrels Daily / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by israelmao(m): 7:01am On May 24
The country is blessed with the crude oil sold far into the future by Mr. Lifeless Buhari.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Aurelius1(m): 7:02am On May 24
The minister that made this statement on behalf of the federal government ought to be sacked. Is the NNPCL not part of the government? So NNPCL is not aware that Dangote imports crude oil from the US? What then exactly is their job? By the way this Helinues of a guy, sometimes I wonder the kind of person you are. The way you talk and reason is just too negative for my liking.

3 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Antoeni(m): 7:02am On May 24
So Nigeria CUSTOM Don't Check

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:02am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

In the next thread an Ape will not only claim to work in the energy section again but as a banker who controls dollar to give us examples of why the naira is failing

Sai

Animals
Is that all? LMAO.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 7:03am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

Is that all? LMAO.

When will you switch to be a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by deathtoLeo: 7:03am On May 24
helinues:

Why do you lots always tempted to attack my comments unnecessarily?

I saw your comments before I made mine but wasn't tempted.

Make una dey make una submission and Waka without knocking others down

Are you lots obsessed with my comments/opinions?

The kind of negative energy some of you bring to the forum daily heh, wondering how una have been able to maintain una sanity
shatap

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:04am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

When will you switch to be a doctor?
You are the one that needs a visit to the doctor. Lol.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by okeke6969: 7:07am On May 24
helinues:

The kind of negative energy some of you bring to the forum daily heh, wondering how una have been able to maintain una sanity

Your comment is as lame as P in Psychology. It hold no water.

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by starz100: 7:07am On May 24
Now, that you know, what are you going to do about it.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Kaybaba5(m): 7:08am On May 24
masterfactor:
Nigeria my country, The government is so confuse that they don't know what is going on in the country, and there is a ministry for information. Politician don't read news at all

Believe politicians at your own peril
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Yelight(m): 7:09am On May 24
Me, I'm aware Dangote is importing from the US and the government I mean FG is not aware? Nigeria my country!!!

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by omoredia: 7:11am On May 24
Educated mumu
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by smyo(m): 7:13am On May 24
Make him no be stolen crude oil from Nigeria they are saying imported crude from US o, corruption too much for this country

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by jojothaiv(m): 7:13am On May 24
Aliko is a businessman and FG are bunch of clowns, they don't know and they don't even care to read the news....

I like the way the fan boys and girls are sweating out trying to defend what's not there, you'd think they are Leverkusen defenders.

Ashiere gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by BizTrust: 7:15am On May 24
Well the minister is doing his job, if he doesn't defend his work who will . My own is let Nigeria be better for us all ,we don't need unpatriotic people. The state of the country now is not on the right side ,but I believe there's still room for a better change as it's a work in progress .

We still handle drywall or gypsum board ceiling installations

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Chicagograduate(m): 7:17am On May 24
helinues:
Is Dangote no longer a private business owner?

Why should the government be monitoring the activities on how a business man run his business when he his not doing illegal things.

Shalaye is unnecessary
Until Dangote repays the loans he took to build the refinery he is not yet the owner.So you want him to lie that he buy dollar and import crude oil so that he will sell a litre at 1500?
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Moromoro(m): 7:18am On May 24
What level of fuckery is this...

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Akaegwu(m): 7:19am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

Olodo. Educated illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 7:19am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

Apes on apes

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by vibratingpenis: 7:19am On May 24
helinues:

Just answer the questions they asked you and stop being sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:19am On May 24
Speaking of cluelessness, one of your major potential client decides to buy from elsewhere and you claim not to know. What a shame, these guys keep embarrassing their principal

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by nedekid: 7:21am On May 24
Is this not a wayo man? Someone that is shady? That cannot answer a question streight?
He does not know dangote imports crude and he is petroleum minister, neither does he not know subsidy is paid, but he knows subsidy is done one way or the other.
No be juju be dat?

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:22am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Apes on apes
Of course you would know alot about apes. LMAO.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by BarrElChapo(m): 7:22am On May 24
This is an indictment that this government doesn't listen.

This minister doesn't listen or read both national and international news media, that's why we're suffering and they're tone deaf😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Collinsanele: 7:22am On May 24
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/24/fg-unaware-dangote-imports-crude-from-us-minister/

Shut up Mr Minister!
How can you say the fed govt of Nigeria is unaware.
Do you think Nigerians are fools to believe such.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Blaze14k: 7:23am On May 24
helinues:

Hell-anus always crying when attacked but very energetic to create useless post against igbos

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by GodisFirst: 7:23am On May 24
From the Minister, it means Dangote is not paying the import duty for the importation.
Customs did not notice that something was imported into the country.
And other regulatory bodies that full this country are not aware.

yeye government.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 7:24am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

Of course you would know alot about apes. LMAO.

Energy sector man 8 Hope you have borrowed stone from your neighbor to scrub your feet?

Have the wife paid the 750 naira loan used in buying beans?
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:27am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Energy sector man 8 Hope you have borrowed stone from your neighbor to scrub your feet?

Have the wife paid the 750 naira loan used in buying beans?
I don't know why you keep comparing your life to mine. Continue screaming ape all over Nairaland while I am enjoying my life.

What I had for lunch today while you are frustrated and projecting your life on others LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Dr. Olusola Saraki Christian Or Moslem? / FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates / Southern, Middle-Belt Leaders Reject Yusuf Magaji Bichi Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.