Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US (23194 Views)

Heineken Lokpobiri: NNPCL Is Responsible For Refinery Renovations / Heineken Lokpobiri: Nigeria's Oil Production Now 1.7 Million Barrels Daily / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by AngryMrMAN: 8:12am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

Continue screaming ape my boy. Lol.

You are the one who started by uploading receipts first.

Now prove his point wrong by posting the burger receipt

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Enugurangers: 8:12am On May 24
opamoses1:

I like how you have refrained from insulting that clown. The mods are letting him roam free, but one you insult back, they will ban you. That seems to be their modus operandi nowadays on Nairaland.
He is from the north, they rarely insult on Nairaland or elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by toprealman: 8:12am On May 24
Because he pays no import duty and passes through his personal custom service company.
Tinubu led APC is a complete chaotic travesty

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 8:12am On May 24
AngryMrMAN:

You are the one who started by uploading receipts first.

Now prove his point wrong by posting the burger receipt
Lol.. burger receipt when I don't eat burger -it's not halal. I posted $59 Indian restaurant receipt of my lunch. He is asking for $1 burger receipt. Maybe I should be looking for mcd at 1am when I don't even eat burger LMAO.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by shinealight(m): 8:13am On May 24
vanbonattel:

Chinedu is also a private business owner, but the government monitors his business because he's from a part of the country, and closes the border or increases import duties because of Shinedu.

The government will not be talking about FX and BDC today if not because they think they shoupd kill the businesses of a region who imports items using forex.

Now when it gets to Dangote or Otedola, the government will become deaf, dumb and blind at the same time.

The day they allow these myopic guys to go form their own country is the day we’ll get Peace in this Nigeria.
They always think everything is designed to work against them. To Thy Tents O’Israel…. Hurry it up pls! cool cool
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by neerajguptauk(m): 8:13am On May 24
Best Assignment Helper for your UAL University Assignments

<a href="https://www.hndassignmenthelp.com/blogs/best-assignment-helper-for-your-ual-university-assignments">UAL Moodle</a> <a href="https://g.co/kgs/MkQ7HvP">Moodle UAL</a>

Get expert UAL University Assignment Help to excel in your courses. Affordable, high-quality assistance, no AI content. Trusted by students for over 15 years.

<a href="https://g.co/kgs/MkQ7HvP">Moodle UAL</a>
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Exceed15: 8:13am On May 24
See the govt mumu people voted for.. Iranu.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by rotadeco27: 8:13am On May 24
That is one of the reasons why the demands for $ is high and strangulating the naira. They should just stop the nonsense. Most of Dangote's investments are taxeless, he should give back to the country. He is one of those that caused the naira to be where it is today when Emefiele was giving him dollars at official rate. It is one of the reasons why naira was floated so that such phenomenon will be eroded. I can't understand why Nigeria will have crude oil and a Nigeria based refinery who benefited from Nigeria while being built is going all the way to the US to get crude oil. Cost sourcing for dollars , and shipping will definitely have negative impact on the struggling naira.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by AngryMrMAN: 8:15am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

Lol.. burger receipt when I don't eat burger. It's not halal. I posted $59 Indian restaurant receipt. He is asking for $1 burger receipt. Maybe I should be looking for mcd at 1am when I don't even eat burger LMAO.

I don't get you?

You are in the most free country on earth, what's not halal?

Not all burgers here are pork, I was posted on the food section you can go check.

Chicken Burger
Beef burger

And not all are with cheese can be veggies too

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by annyz: 8:16am On May 24
Is RENO OMOKIRI the radio without battery not aware too?

Maybe PO was not mentioned.

I have come to believe that PO name once mentioned is a wake-up alarm to RENO and his likes.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by cornelman: 8:17am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:
He would buy crude oil where it's cheapest as via his energy traders as Nigeria's crude is not particularly cheap, especially that it's sweet, and it's better refined for high octane premium gasoline.

It happens all over the world, Canada (an oil producing country buys crude from the US. US also buys crude from Canada and Saudi Arabia. UK buys crude from Libya even though it has crude in the North Sea e.t.c)

The refined crude would be what will flood the Nigerian market since cost of transportation will be eliminated, and Nigeria would have an edge as it's at its doorstep.

This will retain in the country forex used in importing refined crude. However, that minister needs to be sacked for extreme ignorance.

Even at that, dangote procuring crude oil from another country is our loss in FX and revenue.
What if he buys from Nigeria, refine and sell to Nigeria and export the excess. Imagine what that would have done to our FX.
Importation of all the things we need especially those we can produce locally has been our greatest undoing as a nation. Our economy is not that buoyant to follow after the patterns of the developed countries. We should be following all these developing Asian countries- Singapore, Malaysia etc. Even Vietnam has started manufacturing and exportation to Africa. These are examples for us. A baby has to crawl first before running.
This country needs a better economic strategy. The one we have is pure nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 8:17am On May 24
AngryMrMAN:

I don't get you?

You are in the most free country on earth, what's not halal?

Not all burgers here are pork, I was posted on the food section you can go check.

Chicken Burger
Beef burger

And not all are with cheese can be veggies too
1. Chicken, beef, e.t.c could be non halal too.
2. Beef burger chicken burger all likely cooked on the same grill. I don't take risk my man.
3.I don't even like burger (very greasy unhealthy stuff) let alone some veggie burger filled with vegetables materials.
How burger take enter discussion sef.
He said I borrowed money to eat beans and another 750 naira from one wife. And I posted receipt of what I had for lunch.. shikena..

Maybe apes eat burger for lunch the way he is shouting apes all over the thread. Lol.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 8:21am On May 24
cornelman:

Even at that, dangote procuring crude oil from another country is our loss in FX and revenue.
What if he buys from Nigeria, refine and sell to Nigeria and export the excess. Imagine what that would have done to our FX.
Importation of all the things we need especially those we can produce locally has been our greatest undoing as a nation. Our economy is not that buoyant to follow after the patterns of the developed countries. We should be following all these developing Asian countries- Singapore, Malaysia etc. Even Vietnam has started manufacturing and exportation to Africa. These are examples for us. A baby has to crawl first before running.
This country needs a better economic strategy. The one we have is pure nonsense.
I agree and if you read my last sentence. I mentioned that the minister was incompetent. Last I read was that Nigerian crude has been sold into the future. So why are they now angry that Dangote is buying crude from outside the country if the barrels we produced per day (quota) had already been sold even into next year?
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by LordofNaija: 8:21am On May 24
I thought "I'm not aware" ended with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Calitoscassius(m): 8:21am On May 24
helinues:

Why do you lots always tempted to attack my comments unnecessarily?

I saw your comments before I made mine but wasn't tempted.

Make una dey make una submission and Waka without knocking others down

Are you lots obsessed with my comments/opinions?

The kind of negative energy some of you bring to the forum daily heh, wondering how una have been able to maintain una sanity
Go sit your dumb ass down! And stop being sentimental. If you cannot handle other people's response to your comments then don't come on here to give your dumb opinions. grin

Anyway, how is work? I read that you are a 15k gate man in Abuja. They even shared pictures of you at work as a gate man, nothing wrong with being a gate man i must say. Especially in these Tifnubu clueless regime.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by nasoeb: 8:24am On May 24
vanbonattel:

Chinedu is also a private business owner, but the government monitors his business because he's from a part of the country, and closes the border or increases import duties because of Shinedu.

The government will not be talking about FX and BDC today if not because they think they shoupd kill the businesses of a region who imports items using forex.

Now when it gets to Dangote or Otedola, the government will become deaf, dumb and blind at the same time.
Shutt Up everything is not about Igbo. What sort of inferiority complex dey worry una. No wonder the Yoruba hate you guys so much. Can't you just read and appreciate the point discussed without trying to twist everything about Igbo this Igbo that.
God, what kind of people be this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Enugurangers: 8:24am On May 24
Calitoscassius:
Go sit your dumb ass down! And stop being sentimental. If you cannot handle other people's response to your comments then don't come on here to give your dumb opinions. grin

Anyway, how is work? I read that you are a 15k gate man in Abuja. They even shared pictures of you at work as a gate man, nothing wrong with being a gate man i must say. Especially in these Tifnubu clueless regime.
Can't you guys just post without trying to broke shame people..na waoh.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by zeyt: 8:28am On May 24
Bullshit! Oil in advance, meaning the crude to be extract and export in the next several months have already been sold. That's the reason Dangote as to secure it from US.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Elidrisy20: 8:30am On May 24
Lie lie government
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Otunski: 8:33am On May 24
Awon Weyrey. An idiot that calls himself a minister of petroleum serving under a useless govt.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Franking: 8:33am On May 24
helinues:

The kind of negative energy some of you bring to the forum daily heh, wondering how una have been able to maintain una sanity

You are clearly deluded and biased in everything you do. Have they increased your monthly stipend?

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by otherway: 8:33am On May 24

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Wallade(m): 8:36am On May 24
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/24/fg-unaware-dangote-imports-crude-from-us-minister/

What kind of ridiculous excuse is that? To think that a minister said so.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Walz001: 8:36am On May 24
helinues:

But truth be told
IS HE LYING?
WE should always go with the truth no matter what
We can't get it right if all we care about is me me me me

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by mipeesoft(m): 8:36am On May 24
Nah only for the mouth of BATerias you go hear say this is good news, the useless people will even make excuse that wetin concern government for private business, forgetting that they've been counting dangote refinary as one of the achievement of apc. Walahi common sense is truly far from the BATerias... grin
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/24/fg-unaware-dangote-imports-crude-from-us-minister/

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Ezmans: 8:36am On May 24
helinues:
Is Dangote no longer a private business owner?

Why should the government be monitoring the activities on how a business man run his business when he his not doing illegal things.

Shalaye is unnecessary
see them, misguided elements every where

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Iamanoited: 8:37am On May 24
DANGOTE IS SPENDING HIS ESCROW ACCOUNTS THE WAY HE LIKES AND HE IS RIGHT.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Phantom233: 8:37am On May 24
This is the same country that APC has automatically turned their INEC handpicked presidents to becoming the minister of petroleum even when they don't know anything about what is happening in the sector. No need stressing yourself on Nigeria'm cos the citizens are not ready for a revolution rather they're comitting suicide.

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by bewla(m): 8:39am On May 24
masterfactor:
Nigeria my country, The government is so confuse that they don't know what is going on in the country, and there is a ministry for information. Politician don't read news at all
They do but upside down
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Walz001: 8:40am On May 24
helinues:

But truth be told
IS HE LYING?

Am not talking about the attacking though but sometimes we need to tell ourself the truth if we really want to change things for good

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by HilcomTech(m): 8:42am On May 24
vanbonattel:

Shinedu has created a victim mentality in his brain and he can not be cured.

Shinedu is just mentally deranged to think that every government policy is an attack on him.

Shinedu and his tribal people are having problems all over the world. In south Africa, malaysia, India, US, but they will never see their own faults but would rather blame others for their own problems
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Walz001: 8:43am On May 24
[quote author=helinues post=130112332]

But truth be told
IS HE LYING?

Am not talking about the attacking though but sometimes we need to tell ourself the truth if we really want to change things for good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido / Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat / Imo Jailbreak: 85 Fleeing Inmates Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.