Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,819 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) (6789 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:16am On May 25
Lol. Only money
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Clinghton: 7:23am On May 25
When there's business with lots of profit to be made and food comes before sex.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Kevineleven(m): 7:54am On May 25
A quiet , peaceful and contented is far much better.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by onlinestaff247: 8:02am On May 25
Infolenka:
I think sex is overrated and I don't know why people are so obsessed with it.

I am going to share things I consider better than sex.

Feel free to add yours if I don't mention it.

Lets go.

You don't know anything yet, until conji wire that your small rod in this cold weather.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Urgent1Million: 8:05am On May 25
Infolenka:
Receiving alert is better than sex
Yeah.
This one can cure headache and fatigue really quickly.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Urgent1Million: 8:06am On May 25
Infolenka:
I think sex is overrated and I don't know why people are so obsessed with it.

I am going to share things I consider better than sex.

Feel free to add yours if I don't mention it.

Lets go.
Listening to the ATM count the money you wanna withdraw!!
Feels really refreshing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by otherway: 8:18am On May 25
NiRfreak:

Just be bold enough to tell us u are also a one minute man..

See daftness.

The thread is about what we believe is better than penetrative sex and I expressed myself.

How does your post make sense in the light of the thread topic.

Indeed your fooolishness is of epic proportion.

So those who prefer any other thing rather than sex can't perform at all.

Mumuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by otherway: 8:20am On May 25
Goodlyhrt:
Nothing is more enjoyable than sex unless you have really low libido.

Satisfaction from sex especially with a really sexy hottie is what some people give anything in this world to have.

Go to your history book to find out that satisfaction from sex have caused or stopped so many wars, enterprises, earth shattering events.

Stop living in self denial unless you are of low libido or effeminate.

The creator perfectly put it in place following how the earth is self sufficient in that we can never run out of humans or any other resources because of that hunger and satisfaction from procreation embedded deeply in us both plants and animals.

The best satisfaction comes from anything that is related to creation because that is our original dna and we are a copy of our creator.

Life is the highest creation. So sex actually gives the highest satisfaction.

I believe when all good things are of equal measure, sex towers over all other and everyone will agree with this.

Bro or sis biko just speak for yourself.

We are all different and I can tell you for free that many ladies especially don't like sex at all.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:22am On May 25
otherway:

Bro or sis biko just speak for yourself.

We are all different and I can tell you for free that many ladies especially don't like sex at all.
Then they are not normal.

When a snake doesn't behave like one then really if it is a snake or rope.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by NiRfreak(m): 8:22am On May 25
otherway:

See daftness.

The thread is about what we believe is better than penetrative sex and I expressed myself.

How does your post make sense in the light of the thread topic.

Indeed your fooolishness is of epic proportion.

So those who prefer any other thing rather than sex can't perform at all.

Mumuu
Uve never enjoyed long sex with enough assorted shapes and arrays of ladies...so just shutt the fcck up..cos u don't know wot u are saying... sleeping with Nepa is better than sex., mumu

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by otherway: 8:33am On May 25
NiRfreak:

Uve never enjoyed long sex with enough assorted shapes and arrays of ladies...so just shutt the fcck up..cos u don't know wot u are saying... sleeping with Nepa is better than sex., mumu

Goodlyhrt:
Then they are not normal.

When a snake doesn't behave like one then really if it is a snake or rope.

I can see that you guys are very shallow minded. No need wasting my time having pendulous discussions with you over this. It is obvious you are still a kid who thinks people are homogeneous in nature.

People like you will believe that all men love big ass, that it is abnormal to give head and that a lady or man who is sexually attracted to same sex must be killed.

So let me not bother arguing with people like you lot. Believe whatever you want if that will make you sleep well at night.

Imagine saying I have never enjoyed sex enough with many types of women because in your crazee world that is one big achievement.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:48am On May 25
otherway:

I can see that you guys are very shallow minded. No need wasting my time having pendulous discussions with you over this. It is obvious you are still a kid who thinks people are homogeneous in nature.

People like you will believe that all men love big ass, that it is abnormal to give head and that a lady or man who is sexually attracted to same sex must be killed.

So let me not bother arguing with people like you lot. Believe whatever you want if that will make you sleep well at night.

Imagine saying I have never enjoyed sex enough with many types of women because in your crazee world that is one big achievement.
I don't have any problem with you sir on any level because I don't boast or debase anyone.. doesn't mean that I will not speak my truth and how I think it's done.

I don't know about the other guy.

But, from my observations I have tried to explain to you how I think the World replenishes itself with materials gotten from itself through re-procreation.

I wish I can explain to you in a way you can understand me and to reason with me not to have any contest with you.

Also for the issue of affection amongst species of the same sex. I try to be logical in all my doings so I posit that it is a defect among those species. I believe that gays and lesbians are not really normal especially in their reproductive mechanism.

Their configuration is amoral and unproductive. Forget the sciences that now allow for surrogacy. Their sexual orientation is selfish and doesn't encourage fruitfulness which is integral to any species survival.

Please let's have a good argument with a free mind.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by NiRfreak(m): 8:54am On May 25
otherway:

No need to shalaye...tell us u are gay and stop wasting ourt time with stvpid opinion
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by otherway: 8:57am On May 25
NiRfreak:

No need to shalaye...tell us u are gay and stop wasting ourt time with stvpid opinion

Another lame talk.

So gays don't have sex.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by NiRfreak(m): 9:00am On May 25
otherway:

Another lame talk.

So gays don't have sex.
Mumu...gay dont have sex... they engage in Sodomy..which is abomination....sex is btw male and female...

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by otherway: 9:08am On May 25
Goodlyhrt:
I don't have any problem with you sir on any level because I don't boast or debase anyone.. doesn't mean that I will not speak my truth and how I think it's done.

I don't know about the other guy.

But, from my observations I have tried to explain to you how I think the World replenishes itself with materials gotten from itself through re-procreation.

I wish I can explain to you in a way you can understand me and to reason with me not to have any contest with you.

Also for the issue of affection amongst species of the same sex. I try to be logical in all my doings so I posit that it is a defect among those species. I believe that gays and lesbians are not really normal especially in their reproductive mechanism.

Their configuration is amoral and unproductive. Forget the sciences that now allow for surrogacy. Their sexual orientation is selfish and doesn't encourage fruitfulness which is integral to any species survival.

Please let's have a good argument with a free mind.

You sound more reasonable.

The fact is that we live in a heterogeneous world where we have people with different sexual preferences.

Some of us are shaped by the experience we had at younger age and that is my case.

My very first girlfriend hated sex so much that she blatantly refused having penetrative intrcouse with me for good six years.

ShE would cry profusely and I latter found out that she was terribly mutilated in the name of circumcision which made her dead to sxul feelings.

There are millions like her in the world today and she is not yet married till date and she is in her late 40s.

I also met a beautiful Eritrean girl who has been in and out of therapy cos she said she does not enjoy sex and does not even think about it but she prefers head... Strange but there are millions like her too out there.

For me I was seriously molested while going up and at a younger age, I was exposed to giving head for years and I became so addicted to it that I can give head all day but I don't enjoy penetrative sx as much and Infact once I give head, I'm good cos I derive deep satisfaction from it more than penetrative.

So it is myopic to believe that everybody should love sex more than anything.

I love sex and I like penetrative BUT I PREFER ORAL More and this is exactly what the thread is all about.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by ComputerOperato: 9:27am On May 25
Goodlyhrt:
Nothing is more enjoyable than sex unless you have really low libido.

Satisfaction from sex especially with a really sexy hottie is what some people give anything in this world to have.

Go to your history book to find out that satisfaction from sex have caused or stopped so many wars, enterprises, earth shattering events.

Stop living in self denial unless you are of low libido or effeminate.

The creator perfectly put it in place following how the earth is self sufficient in that we can never run out of humans or any other resources because of that hunger and satisfaction from procreation embedded deeply in us both plants and animals.

The best satisfaction comes from anything that is related to creation because that is our original dna and we are a copy of our creator.

Life is the highest creation. So sex actually gives the highest satisfaction.

I believe when all good things are of equal measure, sex towers over all other and everyone will agree with this.

End of Discussion.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Oju4190: 9:27am On May 25
Infolenka:
Having data to browse is better than sex
with data on my fone and nepa.......who sex help
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:31am On May 25
otherway:

The fact is that we live in a heterogeneous world where we have people with different sexual preferences.

Some of us are shaped by the experience we had at younger age and that is my case.

My very first girlfriend hated sex so much that she blatantly refused having penetrative intrcouse with me for good six years.

ShE would cry profusely and I latter found out that she was terribly mutilated in the name of circumcision which made her dead to sxul feelings.

There are millions like her in the world today and she is not yet married till date and she is in her late 40s.

I also met a beautiful Eritrean girl who has been in and out of therapy cos she said she does not enjoy sex and does not even think about it but she prefers head... Strange but there are millions like her too out there.

For me I was seriously molested while going up and at a younger age, I was exposed to giving head for years and I became so addicted to it that I can give head all day but I don't enjoy penetrative sx as much and Infact once I give head, I'm good cos I derive deep satisfaction from it more than penetrative.

I love sex and I like penetrative BUT I PREFER ORAL More and this is exactly what the thread is all about.

But that is the truth sir.

The truth because it conforms to how the earth and it's materials have replenished and survived in all these ages.

Of course there are outliers due to some socio-psychological and unfortunate circumstances but they are not the NORM. They are too insignificant a number to base an argument to oppose heterogeneity of nature.. at least statistics supports that.

Those you mentioned and others like them should be tolerated and encouraged to seek help. And not allowed to shout down the majority "NORMAL" with their outlier orientation.

I will give you an example. Someone who loves to feed on feaces and other weird stuff shouldn't have an opinion on any topic about food. But should be locked up in a psychiatric ward. Just because he was "arguably" born that way to eat shit doesn't make it the norm.

Get it!

Tell your friends to seek help.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by descarado: 9:43am On May 25
otherway:

Have you seen a therapist?
Cos like the lady you described above, your sexual orientation was marred with what you were exposed to.
Don't know if you are a guy but men do suffer a lot in silence cos of sexual exploitation by older people and men can get help too.
What you do and enjoy is not balanced.
You need to talk about it in detail and go through the process of detoxification so your mind can be neutral to enjoy sex.
Also do not take most comments on nairaland serious.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by otherway: 10:11am On May 25
descarado:

Have you seen a therapist?
Cos like the lady you described above, your sexual orientation was marred with what you were exposed to.
Don't know if you are a guy but men do suffer a lot in silence cos of sexual exploitation by older people and men can get help too.
What you do and enjoy is not balanced.
You need to talk about it in detail and go through the process of detoxification so your mind can be neutral to enjoy sex.
Also do not take most comments on nairaland serious.

I'm a man o and I honestly enjoy my sxual thingy. No need for therapy.

See, the things we are exposed to at very young age is what shapes us.

I'm stuck with my addiction to giving head but mind you, I also do penetrative sx just that prefer head more.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by otherway: 10:15am On May 25
Goodlyhrt:
But that is the truth sir.

The truth because it conforms to how the earth and it's materials have replenished and survived in all these ages.

Of course there are outliers due to some socio-psychological and unfortunate circumstances but they are not the NORM. They are too insignificant a number to base an argument to oppose heterogeneity of nature.. at least statistics supports that.

Those you mentioned and others like them should be tolerated and encouraged to seek help. And not allowed to shout down the majority "NORMAL" with their outlier orientation.

I will give you an example. Someone who loves to feed on feaces and other weird stuff shouldn't have an opinion on any topic about food. But should be locked up in a psychiatric ward. Just because he was "arguably" born that way to eat shit doesn't make it the norm.

Get it!

Tell your friends to seek help.

Talking about fetish acts, I honestly think fetish aren't suppose to be normal.

For me I love getting facesitted endlessly and aggressively... Like being used as a toy and I don't think that is normal.

Some ladies love eating the ass of a man and some people love budism and so on.

When it comes to sex, we can't rule out heterogeniety.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:19am On May 25
otherway:

Talking about fetish acts, I honestly think fetish aren't suppose to be normal.

For me I love getting facesitted endlessly and aggressively... Like being used as a toy and I don't think that is normal.

Some ladies love eating the ass of a man and some people love budism and so on.

When it comes to sex, we can't rule out heterogeniety.
Fetish whatever.. so far you are productive and are actively advancing. humans' survival is sacrosanct all other contrary act is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Seunpapa65: 10:46am On May 25
Credit alert
Sat: says that it is capable of increasing blood in the body grin
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by deanoffaculty: 11:02am On May 25
Infolenka:
Food is better than sex
Na lie! Food gives energy to knack kpekus . You can't separate food from sex. Food is sweet.....sex is sweeter!!
OP shey na sex doll you dey date? Or dem don cut your anaconda?
All these Elon Musk breeds sef.

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Sapiens3: 11:23am On May 25
Infolenka:

This one is true. I keep saying this, sex is overrated nothing special apart from procreation. Imagine moving back and forth like a fool, only to cum in few minutes feeling weak and exhausted.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by id4sho(m): 11:32am On May 25
Infolenka:

This is the Best 💯
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by wemmy01(m): 11:43am On May 25
OG thread

Although I disagree with some but most are valid 🤝
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Ay04z(m): 12:47pm On May 25
otherway:
As long as my wife allows me to give her head steady and she also gives me good head I'm good.

You may say but that is also sex but it is very different from penetrative sex which I believe is so overrated.
putting Ur mouth in pussy....U re gone bro . grin. Shit is salty no matter how clean. Have been there..
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Z115: 12:59pm On May 25
Drinking garri water when u r thirsty is better than sex

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by BondRiv: 1:01pm On May 25
otherway:
As long as my wife allows me to give her head steady and she also gives me good head I'm good.

You may say but that is also sex but it is very different from penetrative sex which I believe is so overrated.

Keep putting your mouth in rubbish. You have an organ for that but you are using your mouth. Sexual deviance will end humanity.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by ravensckar(m): 1:18pm On May 25
Infolenka:
E be like sey brain dey pain this OP. angry angry

Food, credit alert, sport, music,etc only give momentary happiness. But you see the satisfaction that comes from a good s3x is long lasting. cheesy cheesy

The feeling of cvmming after a hot s3x is heavenly, hence the term 'climax'. Nothing beats it! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / Late Night Aproko / Guys Prescribe Good Condom For Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.