Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,976 members, 7,863,481 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife (24088 Views)

Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 / Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call / The Significance Of Oranmiyan Staff And Ife Immovable Heritage Resource. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by Mccollins042(m): 1:58pm On May 26
justified007:

As much as I can't contest the kings stance on Onitsha but he's very wrong about ijebu Igbo . The Igbo in Ijebu stands for farm , bush or forest or the rural part of the town and it has nothing to do with the Igbo tribe at all. The other part of Ijebu Igbo is Ijebu-Ode and if you're a Yoruba language speaker you can easily understand that Ode is the opposite of Igbo.
Thank you for the teaching. However, If one wants to believe what he said they should believe in totality
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 2:20pm On May 26
PressMyButton:

Nobody denied them being ibos but the fact that they traced their ancestry to some roots far apart is the main issue here. And whether Onitsha is big or small ain't the issue either.
they traced their ancestors fron benin yet named the toen an igbo name doed it make sense
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by PressMyButton: 2:33pm On May 26
ariesbull:
they traced their ancestors fron benin yet named the toen an igbo name doed it make sense
They appreciate their ancestry from Ado and Idu respectively.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by wellmax(m): 6:22pm On May 26
Otuegbe:
Reno, Onitsha has always proclaimed they are not Igbo.. Not a new revelation. The city is Igbo City but the people migrated long grin time ago. I remember when I used to live at bishop onyeabo, inland town.Every other person is referred as 'nwa onyi igbo' by them.
So calm yourself down. Not a new thing. Now we have integrated
You can see Igbos are accommodating. The obi is even the chairman of the committee of kings in Igbo Land. If you have lived in Igbo Land you will notice the love and care for strangers. NB: obi said they passed through Ife and Benin and not that they originated from there.

Igbos accommodating, welcoming strangers. grin grin grin

Just take a minute and laugh at yourself.

I lived in all parts of Nigeria and I can tell you for a fact that Igbos are the least accomodating. Couldn't stay more than a year.

You yourself know but just keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by Putinofrussia: 7:03pm On May 26
ariesbull:
You dont even know the meaning of Onitsha.

The Benin Origin Of Onitsha: By Late President Nnamdi Azikiwe-

The first President of Nigeria. Nnamdi Azikiwe: My Genealogy and Nativity
"Thus, in tracing my paternal lineage, I could say that both parents of my father are direct descendants of Eze Chima. As for me, I can trace my paternal ancestry in this wise: I am the first son of Chukwuemeka, who was the third child and first son of Azikiwe, who was the second son of Molokwu, who was the third son of Ozomaocha, who was the second son of Inosi Onira, who was the fourth son of Dei, the second son of Eze Chima, the founder of Onitsha."

SOURCE - Nnamdi A zikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity" P4
"I can trace my maternal ancestry thus: I am the first son of Nwanonaku Rachel Chinwe Ogbenyeanu (Aghadiuno)Azikiwe, who was third daughter of Aghadiuno Ajie, the fifth son of Onowu Agbani, first daughter of Obi Udokwu, the son who descended from five Kings of Onitsha. Five of these rulers of Onitsha were direct lineal descendants of Eze Chima (PRINCE OHIME), who led his warrior adventurers when they left Benin to establish the Onitsha city state in about 1748 AD.

" SOURCE - Nnamdi Azikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity" P5[b] "One day I asked her (grandmother) the meaning of the word 'Onitsha'. She explained that it had historical significance. The terminology meant one who despised another. It is a contraction of two words, Onini to despise, and Ncha meaning others. So that the two words when joined together mean one who despises others. Then I asked her why we despised others. She patted me on the back and told me that it was due to our aristocratic background and tradition. I insisted that she should explain to me the basis of this supercilious social attitude. She told me that we despised others because we descended from the Royal House of Benin and so regarded ourselves as the superiors of other tribes who had no royal blood in their veins, "

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 6:15am On May 27
Putinofrussia:

"Thus, in tracing my paternal lineage, I could say that both parents of my father are direct descendants of Eze Chima. As for me, I can trace my paternal ancestry in this wise: I am the first son of Chukwuemeka, who was the third child and first son of Azikiwe, who was the second son of Molokwu, who was the third son of Ozomaocha, who was the second son of Inosi Onira, who was the fourth son of Dei, the second son of Eze Chima, the founder of Onitsha."

SOURCE - Nnamdi A zikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity" P4
"I can trace my maternal ancestry thus: I am the first son of Nwanonaku Rachel Chinwe Ogbenyeanu (Aghadiuno)Azikiwe, who was third daughter of Aghadiuno Ajie, the fifth son of Onowu Agbani, first daughter of Obi Udokwu, the son who descended from five Kings of Onitsha. Five of these rulers of Onitsha were direct lineal descendants of Eze Chima (PRINCE OHIME), who led his warrior adventurers when they left Benin to establish the Onitsha city state in about 1748 AD.

" SOURCE - Nnamdi Azikiwe: My Odyssey, Chapter I (Spectrum Books, 1970) "My Genealogy and Nativity" P5[b] "One day I asked her (grandmother) the meaning of the word 'Onitsha'. She explained that it had historical significance. The terminology meant one who despised another. It is a contraction of two words, Onini to despise, and Ncha meaning others. So that the two words when joined together mean one who despises others. Then I asked her why we despised others. She patted me on the back and told me that it was due to our aristocratic background and tradition. I insisted that she should explain to me the basis of this supercilious social attitude. She told me that we despised others because we descended from the Royal House of Benin and so regarded ourselves as the superiors of other tribes who had no royal blood in their veins, "

Clown

Do you even know that we have over 10 Onitsha in Igbo land and are they Benin

Onicha Uboma ...Imo
Onicha mbaise...Imo
Onicha abakiliki ....Ebonyi
Onicha alona ....delta

Etc
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 6:17am On May 27
Onitsha in one of its most plausible traditions, was founded when Eze Chima led his kindred from Benin during the reign of the Oba Esigie (c. 1517-c. 1550). It is likely that these migrants came from a conquered homeland, Ado na Idu, in western Igboland, probably located between Igbodo and Onitsha-Ugbo

Now is EZE CHIMA ...A Benin man? Is that a Benin name ? Make Una dey think Naaaa. Onitsha is one of the children of Umu Eze Chima who was an Igbo man that was on reverse migration ...

Do

If an Igbo man returns from Yoruba and opens a town is he now a Yoruba man? Haven't you heard what is called reverse migration ?

Putinofrussia:

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 6:19am On May 27
wellmax:

Igbos accommodating, welcoming strangers. grin grin grin

Just take a minute and laugh at yourself.

I lived in all parts of Nigeria and I can tell you for a fact that Igbos are the least accomodating. Couldn't stay more than a year.

You yourself know but just keep deceiving yourself
my tenant is a Yoruba man in Anambra yet the clown hasn't been able to pay the rent this year....am I not accomodating

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by Putinofrussia: 8:25am On May 27
ariesbull:
Onitsha in one of its most plausible traditions, was founded when Eze Chima led his kindred from Benin during the reign of the Oba Esigie (c. 1517-c. 1550). It is likely that these migrants came from a conquered homeland, Ado na Idu, in western Igboland, probably located between Igbodo and Onitsha-Ugbo

Now is EZE CHIMA ...A Benin man? Is that a Benin name ? Make Una dey think Naaaa. Onitsha is one of the children of Umu Eze Chima who was an Igbo man that was on reverse migration ...

Do

If an Igbo man returns from Yoruba and opens a town is he now a Yoruba man? Haven't you heard what is called reverse migration ?

Pls,use your intellect.
How do you know that Eze is an Igbo name when there was nobody bearing such before him.

Yes,II have seen a midwest girl called Nze.
I jokingly asked her if her name is Eze but she said it is Nze.

Nzi,Nze,Izi or close to these could be corrupted to Eze.
It might even be Eze.
It could be his clan or family name.

Moreover,there was no controversy like this when Zik wrote Odyssey where he explained that his granny told him that they originated from Benin and nobody contradicted his assertions.

Ooni of Ife too has this history in his possession and hinted at it but didnt go further because of controversy.

This Obi too is saying the same thing but making it a little milder because he knows how volatile you people are.

Have read a couple of your historians saying almost the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 8:27am On May 27
Putinofrussia:

Pls,use your intellect.
How do you know that Eze is an Igbo name when there was nobody bearing such before him.

Yes,II have seen a midwest girl called Nze.
I jokingly asked her if her name is Eze but she said it is Nze.

Nzi,Nze,Izi or close to these could be corrupted to Eze.It could be his clan or family name.

Moreover,there was no controversy like this when Zik wrote Odyssey where he explained that his granny told him that they originated from Benin and nobody contradicted his assertions.

Ooni too has this history in his possession and hinted at it but didnt go further because of controversy.

This Obi too is saying the same thing but making it a little milder because he knows how volatile you people are.

Have read a couple of your historians saying almost the same thing.

So Eze Chima isn't an Igbo name it's an Hausa name

Make Una dey zuzu....

So tell me another tribe that bear Eze and Chima

Una mumu too much shaaa

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by Putinofrussia: 8:29am On May 27
ariesbull:

So Eze Chima isn't an Igbo name it's an Hausa name

Make Una dey zuzu....

So tell me another tribe that bear Eze and Chima

Una mumu too much shaaa

Una just dey argue wetin una no know.
You know reach Zik?

Anybody wey argue this na fake Igbo.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 8:30am On May 27
Eze Chima, c. 1500s

Eze Chima was an Igbo citizen of Benin City in the 16th century who in one western Igbo tradition had a falling out with Oba (emperor) Esigie of Benin (1504-1550) leading to an eastward movement of a group headed by Eze Chima. Comprised of mainly Igbo migrants and some Edo people, the group moved unarmed towards western Igbo communities setting up and influencing a number of towns there. Elements of the group also passed the Niger River and established the city of Onicha (Onitsha), formally Onicha Mmili. Benin’s hostility may be linked to Queen Mother Idia, the highly influential mother of Oba Esigie, who may have seized lands leased to non-Bini, the indigenous ruling peoples of Benin City, due to general hostilities against foreigners linked to Benin’s wars with its neighbours, most notably the Idah state of the Igala at the time. The migrants from Benin were dispersed and taken in by the varying Igbo communities. Eze Chima died in old age in the town of Obio, unable to reach Onicha before his death. His descendants including those from towns he established are known as Umu Eze Chima (the children of Eze Chima).
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 8:30am On May 27
Putinofrussia:

You know reach Zik?

Eze Chima, c. 1500s
Eze Chima was an Igbo citizen of Benin City in the 16th century who in one western Igbo tradition had a falling out with Oba (emperor) Esigie of Benin (1504-1550) leading to an eastward movement of a group headed by Eze Chima. Comprised of mainly Igbo migrants and some Edo people, the group moved unarmed towards western Igbo communities setting up and influencing a number of towns there. Elements of the group also passed the Niger River and established the city of Onicha (Onitsha), formally Onicha Mmili. Benin’s hostility may be linked to Queen Mother Idia, the highly influential mother of Oba Esigie, who may have seized lands leased to non-Bini, the indigenous ruling peoples of Benin City, due to general hostilities against foreigners linked to Benin’s wars with its neighbours, most notably the Idah state of the Igala at the time. The migrants from Benin were dispersed and taken in by the varying Igbo communities. Eze Chima died in old age in the town of Obio, unable to reach Onicha before his death. His descendants including those from towns he established are known as Umu Eze Chima (the children of Eze Chima).

This is my place we are talking about ...

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 8:32am On May 27
Putinofrussia:

You know reach Zik?

Anybody wey argue this na fake Igbo.

In Igbo history ZIK is a nobody. He was born in Zungeru and in Igbo cultural milieu he isn't an authority even in politics ....the Igbo don't regard Zik

It's only non Igbo like you clowns that do that.

Eze Chima is an Igbo man and an Igbo name ...make Una no dey zuzu

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by Putinofrussia: 8:34am On May 27
ariesbull:
Eze Chima, c. 1500s

Zik is a purer Igbo than you are and he has said that they originated from Benin/Ife.
This Obi also corroborated what he said.
Historians did.Ooni of Ife hinted at it.
Can you rewrite history?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by Putinofrussia: 8:42am On May 27
ariesbull:

Eze Chima, c. 1500s

This is my place we are talking about ...
lol

This is tumblr...blog like just like Wikipedia where you can write anything.
tumblr even doesnt need a source like Wikipedia where editing is done regularly.

All what you are posting cannot even taint the truth from Obi of Onitsha,custodian of Igbo history,Zik...who is a direct grandson of Eze Chima and all the other historians.
You are a fake Igbo.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 9:50am On May 27
Putinofrussia:
lol

tumblr even doesnt need a source like Wikipedia where editing is done regularly.

All what you are posting cannot even tint the truth from Obi of Onitsha,custodian of Igbo history,Zik...who is a direct grandson of Eze Chima and all the other historians.
You are a fake Igbo.

The way you guys argue it looks as if you guys are daft

Is EZE CHIMA not an Igbo name and Igbo man on reverse migration...

Forget Tumblr..let's even use our common sense

We have Umu Eze Chima communities these are communities established by an Igbo man that came back from Benin he established Agbor all the way to Onitsha.....

That's fact
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 9:52am On May 27
Putinofrussia:
lol

All what you are posting cannot even tint the truth from Obi of Onitsha,custodian of Igbo history,Zik...who is a direct grandson of Eze Chima and all the other historians.
You are a fake Igbo.

List of Onitsha sovereigns
edit
(Eze) Chima (Mid-16th century)
Oreze (16th–17th century)
Chimaevi (17th century)
Chimukwu (17th century)
Chimaezi (17th century)
Nafia (17th century)
Tasia (17th century)
Eze Aroli (17th–18th century)
Chimedie (18th century)
Omozele (18th century)
Ezeolisa (18th century)
Ijelekpe (18th–19th century)
Udogwu (C. 1820)
Akazue (1840–1873)
Diali (1873–1874)
Anazonwu (1874–1899)
Samuel Okosi (1901–1931)
James Okosi (1935–1961)[3]
Joseph Okwudili Onyejekwe (1962–1970)
Ofala Okechukwu Okagbue (1970–2001)
Alfred Achebe (2002–present)

How many Benin name did you see here ....make we dey still use sense dey post naaa

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 9:54am On May 27
Putinofrussia:

Zik is a purer Igbo than you are and he has said that they originated from Benin/Ife.
This Obi also corroborated what he said.
Historians did.Ooni of Ife hinted at it.
Can you rewrite history?
confused post .... Dey play
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by sharone21(f): 10:14am On May 27
Writing this for posterity sake.... Please, disregard any article on Wikipedia and Social Media associating Delta North people or Southern States aka South South with Igbons.

The Igbos are promoting REVERSE MIGRATION to swallow up BENIN.

Yorubas generally call Delta North( including Onitsha from Benin palace) and BINI people, Igbos AND Igbos want to capitalize on this...

The 2 individual tribes- Yorubas and Binis have link with Oduduwa. The Binis built pyramids in the past which were destroyed by the whites, so Binis claim to originate from Egypt.... Another tribe claiming this is Igala. Binis and Igalas associate well with themselves, the Igalas even helped to cross my people to Onitsha since they were better sea men with canoes.

Igbos who DONT have proper Kingship system suddenly had Arochukwu Eze Chima who lived with Ife people after doing walkabout from East to West and back to East( lol) because Dem wan thief lands.

Igbons have NO INHERITANCE rights like ROYALTY DNA/ ABORIGINALS so, CANNOT claim any land in Delta North or in Southern States. Their Lord who took Biafra as a biz/ pet project sold all these lies so they will keep on believing in something that may only happen in their imagination and pumping in their hard earned money.

Also, note that LANGUAGE and NAMES are NOT ANCESTRY.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by Putinofrussia: 2:05pm On May 27
ariesbull:

List of Onitsha sovereigns
edit
(Eze) Chima (Mid-16th century)
Oreze (16th–17th century)
Chimaevi (17th century)
Chimukwu (17th century)
Chimaezi (17th century)
Nafia (17th century)
Tasia (17th century)
Eze Aroli (17th–18th century)
Chimedie (18th century)
Omozele (18th century)
Ezeolisa (18th century)
Ijelekpe (18th–19th century)
Udogwu (C. 1820)
Akazue (1840–1873)
Diali (1873–1874)
Anazonwu (1874–1899)
Samuel Okosi (1901–1931)
James Okosi (1935–1961)[3]
Joseph Okwudili Onyejekwe (1962–1970)
Ofala Okechukwu Okagbue (1970–2001)
Alfred Achebe (2002–present)

How many Benin name did you see here ....make we dey still use sense dey post naaa

Zik + Obi of Onitsha + historians VS you...a fake Igbo.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 9:40pm On May 27
Putinofrussia:

Zik + Obi of Onitsha + historians VS you...a fake Igbo.
small boy tants and rants
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by Putinofrussia: 9:41pm On May 27
ariesbull:
small boy tants and rants
This fake Igbo too like stroghead.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by AnyanwuSilas: 12:14am On May 28
jimetagambo:
I have always wondered why the Obi of Onitsha dresses as a SW king and not like other Igbo ezes. It's starting to make sense now.

Igbo don't have king or Eze, those were created by the British.

Every Igbo person is a king. Nobody is a king to another person.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by Pennilessword1: 6:48am On May 29
BadBradley:
Onicha-Uku means great Onicha, Onicha-Ugbo means Onicha farm and their father is Eze Chime and not Shola or Osaretin.

Their dialect is very similar to central Igbo more than what the entire Enugu state speaks Agbo is less than 30 minutes drive to Benin yet they speak Igbo dialect and not Bini that you claim they have ancestry with Bini

I no know whether na witchcraft I go call this kind behaviour.

If you're not from that region don't tell what you don't know and don't attempt to rewrite their history with your prejudice.

Which kin sense be this... didn't I state that I'm from there. Why are you lots trying to force people to your side...? You go and tell them their history of origin and watch them curse you. We aren't Igbos period.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by BadBradley: 7:53am On May 29
Pennilessword1:

Which kin sense be this... didn't I state that I'm from there. Why are you lots trying to force people to your side...? You go and tell them their history of origin and watch them curse you. We aren't Igbos period.
are you Olukumi? I know that a few pockets of immigrants called Olukumi settled there and they speak both Igbo language and a corrupted form of Yoruba. If you're part of that, I will understand.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by Pennilessword1: 4:47pm On May 29
BadBradley:
are you Olulimi? I know that a few pockets of immigrants called Olulimi settled there and they speak both Igbo language and a corrupted form of Yoruba. If you're part of that, I will understand.

Are you from Delta?

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by saddler: 10:36am On Jun 01
ariesbull:

Do

Isnt it dumb to ask if Eze-Chime is a Benin name?

What does it take to change one's name to suit a new environment after living there for a long time?

Meanwhile even Nnamdi Azikwe gave you the name of Eze Chime when he was in Benin.

Yet you guys continue to ask that dumb question.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 2:22pm On Jun 01
saddler:

Isnt it dumb to ask if Eze-Chime is a Benin name?

What does it take to change one's name to suit a new environment after living there for a long time?

Meanwhile even Nnamdi Azikwe gave you the name of Eze Chime when he was in Benin.

Yet you guys continue to ask that dumb question.
Yiu must be the dumber one

Now many people change their names to suit their environment...are your fathers chameleon that they change their names

So it means that Igbo were superior for EZE CHIME to change his name...abeg can you tell us his former name and where he did his change of name

You guys are bunch of daft idịøtṣ and I can bet my last card that you must be a Yoruba ...cos you have shown how you people change names to suit their environment....so much chameleonic attitude

LoL...clowns everywhere...Oya deny that you ain't Yoruba
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by saddler: 3:00pm On Jun 01
ariesbull:
Yiu must be the dumber one

Now many people change their names to suit their environment...are your fathers chameleon that they change their names

So it means that Igbo were superior for EZE CHIME to change his name...abeg can you tell us his former name and where he did his change of name

You guys are bunch of daft idịøtṣ and I can bet my last card that you must be a Yoruba ...cos you have shown how you people change names to suit their environment....so much chameleonic attitude

LoL...clowns everywhere...Oya deny that you ain't Yoruba

You dumbness marvels me.

Here is an excerpt from Nnamdi Azikwe telling a dumb idiot like youp the name of Eze-Chime while he was in Benin.

Because you were born to argue blindly and ignorantly, you will still argue it.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by ariesbull: 4:16pm On Jun 01
saddler:

You dumbness marvels me.

Here is an excerpt from Nnamdi Azikwe telling a dumb idiot like youp the name of Eze-Chime while he was in Benin.

Because you were born to argue blindly and ignorantly, you will still argue it.
clown ...so yiur fathers change names easily as chameleon...and you screenshot something your fellow clown did on nairaland and you wwnt me to take you serious

Well na online it end! Abeg cross River Niger go and display this stupidity for Upper Iweka make you know if you will last 2 hrs
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by saddler: 4:38pm On Jun 01
ariesbull:
clown ...so yiur fathers change names easily as chameleon...and you screenshot something your fellow clown did on nairaland and you wwnt me to take you serious

Well na online it end! Abeg cross River Niger go and display this stupidity for Upper Iweka make you know if you will last 2 hrs

Nnamdi Azikwe is an igbo man and he was the one who wrote the evidence i just posted.

Do you know what that makes you? An irredeemable clown!

no one in your miserable lineage can ever be like Nnamdi Azikwe, so your opposing opinion doesn't count.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ekpe Masquerades / Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know / Why Do Nigeria Men Prefer Male Child To Female Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.