Stats: 3,165,858 members, 7,862,818 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) (28222 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (2) (3) (4)

Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by ebukajay184: 6:32am On May 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irs3ZnBTthU

“My son was using my glory, Wunmi’s pastor told Wunmi that it’s my glory Mohbad was using, My son had money but didn’t give me, he was giving his mother millions when I got to where he Rented 3 shops for his mother, I was marveled.

“I was like you millions, have you maintained a 500k shop before talkless of 3 shops of 20million, Mohbad Mother was the one taking all the money, she doesn’t even know the school Mohbad attended talkless of any Mohbad school friends, but God so good, where is the money today?

Wunmi was leaving the house angrily for 3days because of the text messages she saw on Mohbads phone.”

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by royalwax2: 6:35am On May 25
I think this man needs to be questioned again.
Is that why he bought a small size casket and forced his son's neck in it before burial?

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by bewla(m): 6:41am On May 25
Crazy they your head sir

49 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Justiceganduje: 6:41am On May 25
This man might not be the real father of Mohbad.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 7:48am On May 25
This man don dey ment.... I think the attention he's getting is getting into his head

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:55am On May 25
Mohbad had so many problems and his father was one!

This man is every shade of "shameless"!

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Lavor234: 8:05am On May 25
Very useless father

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Flame333: 9:12am On May 25
This man is really embarrassing for a dad

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by xile: 9:12am On May 25
Nigeria Law enforcement is a joke. With all these comments, this man should be investigated immediately. He probably instigated the killing of his son.

43 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:13am On May 25
They should just keep this man away from the public

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Meti99(m): 9:13am On May 25
Hgdd

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:13am On May 25
Dunno why Nigerians love giving attention to nonetities

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Tjra: 9:13am On May 25
Mohbad cry

His father, mother and wife are all useless.

A really disjointed family.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Jayhome24: 9:13am On May 25
Oh pls stop posting this man shit here plssss.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 9:14am On May 25
Na wa to u sir

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Newyorkitis(m): 9:14am On May 25
Make Una let us rest abeg

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Nahunger(m): 9:14am On May 25
Hmm
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by kingreign(m): 9:14am On May 25
E dey use your glory, where the glory?
Your glory wey native fowl don chop tey tey before you even born Mohbad?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by McLizbae: 9:14am On May 25
This may be Mobad's killer afterall. The investigators should shine there eyes.

1. He hurriedly buried him in a shabby manner (to probably hide some possible evidences)
2. According to Mobads mother, he is allegedly not Mobad's real father
3. He wants Mobad without an hair, and therefore fighting to make sure the son Mobad left behind is not his own anymore.
4. He has started taking inheritance of Mobad immorally and illegally.
5. He is now subtly trying to take possession of Mobads intellectual properties and fill up his personal and professional spaces.
6. He is arguably the most beneficiary of Mobads death, except for few obstacles (Mobad's wife and child) still standing between him and his obvious desires.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Namaster: 9:14am On May 25
This guy is a FOOL!

Imagine blaming his dead son for his unfortunate life.

Shameless and IDIOTIC.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by PrinceofSarcasm: 9:14am On May 25
Hustle oh, so you don't embarrass yourself as a father

17 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by maduxs: 9:14am On May 25
House of commotion

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by samuelson06(m): 9:14am On May 25
This man should be investigated for his son's death.

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by CuteTj(m): 9:15am On May 25
And at which interview did the man make this statement? No video or audio of it. Anyone could have come up with this statement and no source was quoted.

20 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by UselessBuharist: 9:15am On May 25
Una know say this baba nor sabi speak English, so that may not be what he meant to say in the real sense

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:15am On May 25
Lies

The man spoke yoruba and was a reported speech.

He said wunmi told her that they went for prayer.

Why must yiu bloggers slander his name.

You bloggers will never make it

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by TK9680: 9:16am On May 25
It's time to stop interviewing this man. Both the interviewer and the man are starting to look extremely foolish

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Princelumide: 9:16am On May 25
This is beyond already...!!!
This man!!!

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:16am On May 25
Fvcking fool.
This man is an animal, definitely a deadbeat and I believe all his mother's allegations against him.

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Dpharisee: 9:17am On May 25
A female child will not forget her father if he stood by her when the mother abandoned them for several years but boys will always follow the bandwagon of she's my mummy, let my father take care of himself after all he is a man 👨
He will blame his father as the reason their mum left even if they tell him his mother's promiscuity made her leave and never looked back he will still accuse his father of making her promiscuous and he will spend his money on his mother and make her manager of his brand, rent shops for her, buy her cars, houses etc and watch the father wallow in poverty

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by FitCorper: 9:17am On May 25
So you can’t forgive your son? You come allow am die instead of you? And you come social media to discuss sacred things? This man will run mad at last.

Kate Henshaw Covers Genevieve Magazine, November Edition / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. / Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See