Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,114 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) (28228 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:45pm On May 25
Sccarrr:
calm down..... Evil blogger cut a certain a part from a video and twisted the narrative for dumb Nigerians like u..u sef carry the matter for head like darling yaki 😹
Oh yes,of course am calm.
And thank God you know that you are dumb.
No offense.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by olajide4309(m): 1:45pm On May 25
guys ,what he said is currently different from what was interpreted , he wasn't even talking about wunmi in the first place

chaiiii

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:46pm On May 25
royalwax2:
I think this man needs to be questioned again.
Is that why he bought a small size casket and forced his son's neck in it before burial?

Thought he wanted the widow to have a DNA test conducted? Why is he using her to grease his tale?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Greenback: 1:49pm On May 25
This man really never liked his son......
Very useless old thing.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:51pm On May 25
dominique:
Imagine it was the wife coming out to vomit all sorts of rubbish every other day, fish brain comments would have been flying all over the thread. A man displays unfathomable stupidity, only him is stupid but a woman does the same or less, all women are stupid according to red pill imbecils. Me I just dey observe as they continue to use their hands and mouths to expose their hypocrisy

Just some weeks ago all these men were his biggest supporters because he was slut shaming the widow of his son. Now he has turned back to the real matter. The matter of money. What happened to his DNA test demands?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:51pm On May 25
saphiere:

Say it grin
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:54pm On May 25
Dennisochampa:
Nigerians won't see anything suspicious in this...
Vdm won't see anything suspicious in this....
But na wunmi and dna issues hold everybody...
Useless set of people

They're only interested in matters of s*x. They're so outraged by the mere suggestion of a woman cheating that they believed the DNA test would somehow tie her to his death. But the real matter behind it persists —money. He was hoping with the test the widow would be out of his way so that he could claim every last kobo of his sons money.

Well, it is either stupidity or misogyny. They're useless. Probably living in water slums and making judgements.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:56pm On May 25
PeterObi4Presid:

Before he corrupt other fathers

LMAO.

How would he do this?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:58pm On May 25
iLegendd:
DNA test is the only thing I want to hear.

Even the man knows he's failed at it. Why are you still after it? Will the results put her fingerprints on the corpse?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by armadeo(m): 2:23pm On May 25
Stupid man.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Coronavirus1: 2:52pm On May 25
royalwax2:
Is that why he bought a small size casket and forced his son's neck in it before burial?
He said the PA bought it not him he is not involved in buying coffin
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Major7: 3:12pm On May 25
xile:
Nigeria Law enforcement is a joke. With all these comments, this man should be investigated immediately. He probably instigated the killing of his son.

That is a possibility but he might also be threatened by the killer to start saying rubbish just to shift attention away from them. He should be seriously drilled for answers
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Szdorf: 4:33pm On May 25
That Mohbad dad is very useless father
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Ishilove: 4:47pm On May 25
armadeo:
Stupid man.
I don't even click on any story with Mohbad's name on the title. They are a complete disgrace

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Zealag(m): 6:13pm On May 25
Mohbad had bad parenting,his dad and mom aren’t leaving together and they had a bitter past together.he choose one side and this is the after effect.if the dad and mom were united and there was a good reunion btw the both,you won’t be hearing all this stories.my opinion
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Taiwo20(m): 6:46pm On May 25
I think this man is shameless.

The glory you couldn't use, someone help you to use it.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Slurity(m): 7:17pm On May 25
ONLY PEOPLE THAT DONT UNDERSTAND YORUBA THAT WILL BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE HEADLINE
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by xtian110: 11:54pm On May 25
Nna men see me see trouble o if you no get trouble your rapper go bring trouble for you , he is late now oya has your glory shine.. baba take it easy Biko..
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by sangresan(m): 12:35am On May 26
He said Wunmi told him. Dey use your brains na.

I know Nigerians don't have sense. But you shouldn't be exposing yourselves to the outside world like this.

He said Wunmi told him that their pastor said MohBad must have had a father with a great destiny. This is even a cut and join video from an oloriburuku blogger.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 1:18am On May 26
royalwax2:

You're a mad man but have no one to tell you cheesy
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:41am On May 26
Wumi is the wife right?
Yugoslavia247:
Lies

The man spoke yoruba and was a reported speech.

He said wunmi told her that they went for prayer.

Why must yiu bloggers slander his name.

You bloggers will never make it
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by predictor1: 7:15am On May 26
maasoap:
This is the same man some emergency Mohbad fans are supporting! Heck, I was with him before too!
I'm not sure you watched the video or understand Yoruba.

His words were twisted and there's nowhere in the video he said anything about money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Blendy77(f): 10:51am On May 26
See how this Man use hand scatter all the support he was getting from people. Who are his advisers sef?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:21am On May 26
LilMissFavvy:
Wumi is the wife right?

Mohbad wife

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by HRMK: 1:13pm On May 26
DO WE THEN SAY YOU GOT HIM KILLED OUT OF ENVY? TRASH,BALDERDASH AND ARRANT NONSENSE!YOU WILL SIMPLY GET YOURSELF IMPLICATED!!
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Kingzmate(m): 4:33pm On May 26
SHARAP

GO USE MAD MAN'S SHIT TO BRUSH YA TEETH undecided

JONZING GLORY cool
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by toygod2: 2:29pm On May 27
These ALOBA people should rest ijn
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Konquest: 7:51pm On May 27
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irs3ZnBTthU

Dude, I've read the views of Yoruba folks here (who understand what the late young singer's father said in Yoruba language) say your TRANSLATION is very inaccurate and you just shared a FAKE story here on NL with your video. Take note and don't share misleading information again.

The moderators too who pushed this to the frontpage has to take note.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Konquest: 7:57pm On May 27
PriceActionZ:

and this is how viral fake video starts. Blogger plus nairaland mods are the real viral of fake videos. The man was saying what transpired between him and the lady, but trust them, they cut this section to paint the man bad. The man needs to keep quiet from now on. He doesn't know how to manage post trauma stuffs. They will just be winning him. Now you will see the guys mum coming out again and stand on what this blogger said. Useless family. Useless blogger. Useless mods. I strongly believe the guy that owns that YT channel is a mod. Always pushing nonsense to FP with his frog voice.
Majority of all these commenters didnt even watch the frog-voiced video.
Thanks to folks like you and others who understand Yoruba fluently and pointed that misleading video posted by the OP out.

This is a further lesson to show how dangerous wannabe bloggers and YouTubers can be when it ones to the spread of false rumors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her / Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.