Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) (28217 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by owolabi5: 9:39am On May 25
grin
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by MysteryofLight: 9:40am On May 25
xile:
Nigeria Law enforcement is a joke. With all these comments, this man should be investigated immediately. He probably instigated the killing of his son.
No sir!,He didn't instigate the killing of his son but he killed his son IMO.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:40am On May 25
This is the same man some emergency Mohbad fans are supporting! Heck, I was with him too before!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by tballeyy(m): 9:40am On May 25
Dis man have phyco
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:41am On May 25
royalwax2:
I think this man needs to be questioned again.
Is that why he bought a small size casket and forced his son's neck in it before burial?

He equally messed up his corpse by hurriedly burying him and rendered autopsy useless

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by ugodson(m): 9:43am On May 25
Even i death this useless man still envies his son.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:45am On May 25
McLizbae:
This may be Mobad's killer afterall. The investigators should shine there eyes.

1. He hurriedly buried him in a shabby manner (to probably hide some possible evidences)
2. According to Mobads mother, he is allegedly not he's real father
3. He wants Mobad without an hair, and there for fighting to make sure the son Mobad left behind is not his own anymore.
4. He has started taking inheritance of Mobad immorally and illegally.
5. He is now subtly trying to take possession of Mobads intellectual properties and fill up his personal spaces.
6. He is arguably the most beneficiary of Mobads death, except for few obstacles (Mobad's wife and child) still stand between him and his absolute obvious desires.

And some mumus here are hell bent on proving that Mohbad has no child.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:46am On May 25
but God so good, where is the money today?

Sounded more like where is the boy giving you money today?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by 12345baba(m): 9:47am On May 25
That's y I always tell men to enjoy themselves when they can.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by kkins25(m): 9:48am On May 25
This one resents his son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Omoluyi(m): 9:55am On May 25
People should just stop interviewing this man abeg
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 9:58am On May 25
AS E BE SO E BE LIKE SEY NA DIS MOHBAD PAPA NA HIM KILLAM SO OOOOO

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by McLizbae: 10:03am On May 25
I actually see the act as wicked rather than mumu. Mobad regard that boy (regardless of his biological or chemical source) as his son till he died. Respect for Mobad demands that that remains so!
maasoap:

And some mumus here are hell bent on proving that Mohbad has no child.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:03am On May 25
Wawelexy:
This man don dey ment.... I think the attention he's getting is getting into his head
I swear
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by godwinstringed1(m): 10:05am On May 25
kingreign:

E dey use your glory, where the glory?
Your glory wey native fowl don chop tey tey before you even born Mohbad?

grin grin
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Kukutente23: 10:07am On May 25
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irs3ZnBTthU

I don't even know those who are interested in this family matter
But, if your son used a glory you refused to use, shouldn't you be happy that at least it didn't go to waste?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by PriceActionZ: 10:08am On May 25
Yugoslavia247:
Lies

The man spoke yoruba and was a reported speech.

He said wunmi told her that they went for prayer.

Why must yiu bloggers slander his name.

You bloggers will never make it
and this is how viral fake video starts. Blogger plus nairaland mods are the real viral of fake videos. The man was saying what transpired between him and the lady, but trust them, they cut this section to paint the man bad. The man needs to keep quiet from now on. He doesn't know how to manage post trauma stuffs. They will just be winning him. Now you will see the guys mum coming out again and stand on what this blogger said. Useless family. Useless blogger. Useless mods. I strongly believe the guy that owns that YT channel is a mod. Always pushing nonsense to FP with his frog voice.
Majority of all these commenters didnt even watch the frog-voiced video.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by deedeemob(m): 10:10am On May 25
See as bloggers are misinterpreting this man. It's sad

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Braimoh100(m): 10:17am On May 25
Mohbad's father is insane. He needs to be given an award as a Useless father.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by hstar: 10:19am On May 25
Jayhome24:
Oh pls stop posting this man shit here plssss.
cheesy grin
I think say na only they feel the same
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Chibuzoripob: 10:20am On May 25
sad this baba isn’t normal..They are just after his house,lil money ,. May we not have unfortunate father

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:20am On May 25
Please is this old fool, not totally mad and in serious need of chains and padlock?
What a shameless, vagabond father!
Imagine the rubbish he's spewing over his late son.
No wonder he was desperate to take over his late son's assets including his bank accounts and even his clothes.
This is mostly likely the most USELESS FATHER in existence.
A worthless scoundrel of a father who wasted his youthful days, lazying around, engaging in hooliganism and refusing to work like a man.
Useless man,if your son was using your glory as you "claimed",why are you desperate to take over your son's assets?
You should keep your distance from the assets as they are gotten from the devil, and give them over to charity.
That's if you are telling the truth.
When he was alive, the useless father didn't make this malicious claim to his (Mohbad's) face.
But the young man knew that he had a very useless and worthless scoundrel as a father and so he distanced himself.
Now he's late,the grubby animal is now employing diverse desperate moves to acquire his late son's assets.
What a Shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by BigkokoRep: 10:25am On May 25
Does anyone see similar behavior between mohbad father and that old Werey here on nairaland that supports anything, everything crook politicians do?

Anytime this werey open he mouth talk, he reminds of one old werey here on nairaland. Very vseless fellows looking for free money their lazy ass can never work!

Who know if na this werey use African Technology kpai Mohbad....

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Sccarrr: 10:27am On May 25
Onyiiobi7735:
Please is this old fool, not totally mad and in serious need of chains and padlock?
What a shameless, vagabond father!
Imagine the rubbish he's spewing over his late son.
No wonder he was desperate to take over his late son's assets including his bank accounts and even his clothes.
This is mostly likely the most USELESS FATHER in existence.
A worthless scoundrel of a father who wasted his youthful days, lazying around, engaging in hooliganism and refusing to work like a man.
Useless man,if your son was using your glory as you "claimed",why are you desperate to take over your son's assets?
You should keep your distance from the assets as they are gotten from the devil, and give them over to charity.
That's if you are telling the truth.
When he was alive, the useless father didn't make this malicious claim to his (Mohbad's) face.
But the young man knew that he had a very useless and worthless scoundrel as a father and so he distanced himself.
Now he's late,the grubby animal is now employing diverse desperate moves to acquire his late son's assets.
What a Shame!
see this one 😹, just sit down and drink cold water, na bloggers dey play with una head

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by MRSMARTGUY(m): 10:29am On May 25
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irs3ZnBTthU

This man is a suspect, I can sense a MOTIVE here. they should hold this man. Its either he's not mentally sound or knows something we don't. Either way, they should beam the light towards him.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by javascript1901: 10:30am On May 25
Yugoslavia247:
Lies

The man spoke yoruba and was a reported speech.

He said wunmi told her that they went for prayer.

Why must yiu bloggers slander his name.

You bloggers will never make it

so that's the only thing you heard from the video?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by ofuonyebi: 10:30am On May 25
Haba! 9ja!! ...do we need much investigation again on the cause of death of this late Mohbad?
if the father don confess like a wizard...then wetin remai?
Please God help us in 9ja as fowl don start eating the intestine of their chicks!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Available9: 10:32am On May 25
royalwax2:
I think this man needs to be questioned again.
Is that why he bought a small size casket and forced his son's neck in it before burial?

No he doesn't...the father is not educated...what he said is different from your interpretation...he said it wrongly but the meaning is clear...he was trying to say he has a glory in singing and it was that same glory his son was using to sing that's why he was a successful musician

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Available9: 10:33am On May 25
bewla:
Crazy they your head sir

the father is not educated...what he said is different from your interpretation...he said it wrongly but the meaning is clear...he was trying to say he has a glory in singing and it was that same glory he son was using to sing that's why he was a successful musician ...let's not act like we don't know what he was trying to say.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by spartachico(m): 10:33am On May 25
So that's why you got him killed and hurriedly buried him
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Available9: 10:33am On May 25
Justiceganduje:
This man might not be the real father of Mohbad.

the father is not educated...what he said is different from your interpretation...he said it wrongly but the meaning is clear...he was trying to say he has a glory in singing and it was that same glory his son was using to sing that's why he was a successful musician ...let's not act like we don't know what he was trying to say.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Available9: 10:34am On May 25
McLizbae:
This may be Mobad's killer afterall. The investigators should shine there eyes.

1. He hurriedly buried him in a shabby manner (to probably hide some possible evidences)
2. According to Mobads mother, he is allegedly not Mobad's real father
3. He wants Mobad without an hair, and therefore fighting to make sure the son Mobad left behind is not his own anymore.
4. He has started taking inheritance of Mobad immorally and illegally.
5. He is now subtly trying to take possession of Mobads intellectual properties and fill up his personal and professional spaces.
6. He is arguably the most beneficiary of Mobads death, except for few obstacles (Mobad's wife and child) still standing between him and his obvious desires.

the father is not educated...what he said is different from your interpretation...he said it wrongly but the meaning is clear...he was trying to say he has a glory in singing and it was that same glory he son was using to sing that's why he was a successful musician ...let's not act like we don't know what he was trying to say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside / Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.