Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,918 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) (28225 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Ever8090: 10:35am On May 25
Make this idiot rest I beg...he has shamefully tried everything to use his son's death to archive what he couldn't archive in his prime,.

He released a song to morn his son thinking he will blow😁 no body gree listen to the song...🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by DJInfluence: 10:43am On May 25
Typical example of...... you can't choose your parent....

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:43am On May 25
This man does not fit to be called a dad. I am sorry though. Mohbad was raised by useless parents, bothe father and mother are not good parents.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by victorazy(m): 10:46am On May 25
Justiceganduje:
This man might not be the real father of Mohbad.

Yes and he know

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by femi4: 10:50am On May 25
CuteTj:
And at which interview did the man make this statement? No video or audio of it. Anyone could have come up with this statement and no source was quoted.
You go dey defend nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by femi4: 10:52am On May 25
UselessBuharist:
Una know say this baba nor sabi speak English, so that may not be what he meant to say in the real sense
Una go dey defend nonsense. He said it himself in Yoruba. I am sure you didn't watch the short video

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Mrincredy(m): 10:55am On May 25
Did you read the whole story boss?
Wawelexy:
This man don dey ment.... I think the attention he's getting is getting into his head
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Millimann: 10:55am On May 25
These people are shameless.

It became evident since 2023.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Mrincredy(m): 10:56am On May 25
Did you read the body of the news? He said someone said he was using. Make una dey read abeg
kingreign:

E dey use your glory, where the glory?
Your glory wey native fowl don chop tey tey before you even born Mohbad?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Mrincredy(m): 10:58am On May 25
Most people commenting here never went to the four walls of any school. How can you judge someone by just reading an headline and not the story? He did not say what you are condemning him for. Headlines are meant to attract you to reading..

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by ComeToJesus: 10:59am On May 25
lipsrsealed
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by deanoffaculty: 11:09am On May 25
royalwax2:
I think this man needs to be questioned again.
Is that why he bought a small size casket and forced his son's neck in it before burial?
Hmmmm....
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by ejimatic: 11:10am On May 25
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by UselessBuharist: 11:11am On May 25
femi4:
Una go dey defend nonsense. He said it himself in Yoruba. I am sure you didn't watch the short video

Ok nor insult me because I nor be your mate. I don’t understand Yoruba but if he says that it means he is shameless

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:13am On May 25
Parents getting greedy for their children money.

So sad
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by highchief1: 11:39am On May 25
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irs3ZnBTthU

the day I saw this man was the day I said they should leave naira marley alone.u can’t have a dad like this and live long.except u cut him off.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:09pm On May 25
Sccarrr:
see this one 😹, just sit down and drink cold water, na bloggers dey play with una head
See this one,oo! Why are you raising your hackles like a cock on the offensive?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by bewla(m): 12:14pm On May 25
Available9:

the father is not educated...what he said is different from your interpretation...he said it wrongly but the meaning is clear...he was trying to say he has a glory in singing and it was that same glory he son was using to sing that's why he was a successful musician ...let's not act like we don't know what he was trying to say.
ok my apologies then

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by YorubaAssasin: 12:19pm On May 25
I'll rather have my children use my glory. Isn't that the purpose of being a parent?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by CapitalBank: 12:25pm On May 25
Justiceganduje:
This man might not be the real father of Mohbad.
Does Mohbad even look like him?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Neddstark: 12:28pm On May 25
Dpharisee:
A female child will not forget her father if he stood by her when the mother abandoned them for several years but boys will always follow the bandwagon of she's my mummy, let my father take care of himself after all he is a man 👨
He was the reason my mum left us even if they tell him his mother's promiscuity made her leave and never looked back he will still accuse his father of making her promiscuous and spend his money on her and make her manager of his brand, rent shops for her, buy her cars, houses etc and watch the father wallow in poverty

Deep. The 21st century man is all for himself. Sacrificing too much for your wife and kids may not be a good idea.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Sccarrr: 12:29pm On May 25
Onyiiobi7735:

See this one,oo! Why are you raising your hackles like a cock on the offensive?
calm down..... Evil blogger cut a certain a part from a video and twisted the narrative for dumb Nigerians like u..u sef carry the matter for head like darling yaki 😹

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 12:38pm On May 25
royalwax2:
I think this man needs to be questioned again.
Is that why he bought a small size casket and forced his son's neck in it before burial?
But the same man clarified in an interview that the casket was purchased by the son's management and he only got to see all those in pictures as traditions required he shouldn't be in the burial. From an unbias perspective, everyone around Mobhad were there for their own selfish interests

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Justiceganduje: 12:46pm On May 25
CapitalBank:
Does Mohbad even look like him?
No semblance bro

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by lhurd: 12:47pm On May 25
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Justiceganduje: 12:50pm On May 25
Available9:

the father is not educated...what he said is different from your interpretation...he said it wrongly but the meaning is clear...he was trying to say he has a glory in singing and it was that same glory he son was using to sing that's why he was a successful musician ...let's not act like we don't know what he was trying to say.
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Pero003: 12:51pm On May 25
That man na kill that boy make area use plantain leaves flug am he go confess.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by HOSTCOM(m): 1:01pm On May 25
I rarely comment on issues...but this man is fast becoming a nuisance to the society. How on Earth can you say your deceased son was using your glory or what's he trying to say pls?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Mathain19(m): 1:13pm On May 25
Even the dead can't have peace in their resting place....
Since the death of Mohbad there has never been anything spoken positive of this man...
He his a psychopath...
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Shikena(m): 1:14pm On May 25
Let's stop reacting to headlines and third party interpretations though. I see too many instances of "lost in translation" going on here.

HOSTCOM:
I rarely comment on issues...but this man is fast becoming a nuisance to the society. How on Earth can you say your deceased son was using your glory or what's he trying to say pls?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by EteBabaagba222(m): 1:36pm On May 25
Yugoslavia247:
Lies

The man spoke yoruba and was a reported speech.

He said wunmi told her that they went for prayer.

Why must yiu bloggers slander his name.

Bloggers are not the only idiots. People who can't reason, read, abd think before comment.

That place was extracted, what lead to that? What did he say after?

You bloggers will never make it
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by EteBabaagba222(m): 1:37pm On May 25
Shikena:
Let's stop reacting to headlines and third party interpretations though. I see too many instances of "lost in translation" going on here.

We have to much Illiterate in Nigeria higher institutions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter / Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.