Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,921 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) (28226 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by baike: 9:18am On May 25
This man is mad kiss
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by otherway: 9:18am On May 25
What is the meaning of this?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:18am On May 25
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by dominique(f): 9:18am On May 25
Imagine it was the wife coming out to vomit all sorts of rubbish every other day, fish brain comments would have been flying all over the thread. A man displays unfathomable stupidity, only him is stupid but a woman does the same or less, all women are stupid according to red pill imbecils. Me I just dey observe as they continue to use their hands and mouths to expose their hypocrisy

9 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:19am On May 25
Yawnssssssssssssss angry
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by chukskafor(m): 9:19am On May 25
This man is sick upstairs
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by toprealman: 9:21am On May 25
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irs3ZnBTthU

but God so good, where is the money today?
WILD!!!
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Dennisochampa: 9:22am On May 25
Nigerians won't see anything suspicious in this...
Vdm won't see anything suspicious in this....
But na wunmi and dna issues hold everybody...
Useless set of people

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Dicoomoba: 9:23am On May 25
xile:
Nigeria Law enforcement is a joke. With all these comments, this man should be investigated immediately. He probably instigated the killing of his son.

We need to invite you
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Mensamusa: 9:23am On May 25
grin grin grin
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by dododawa1: 9:23am On May 25
PROBLEM OF PRESENT NIGERIA

1 BLOGGERS

2 MEDIA HOUSES

3 POLITICIANS

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 9:24am On May 25
royalwax2:
I think this man needs to be questioned again.
Is that why he bought a small size casket and forced his son's neck in it before burial?

Na you be mohbad Papa?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by brainpulse: 9:24am On May 25
When non yorubas starts interpreting nonsense they dont undestand and the context , that's want will happen in this useless post in Nairaland this morning.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 9:25am On May 25
Wawelexy:
This man don dey ment.... I think the attention he's getting is getting into his head

Some times we carry people matter for our head, when your own house is in fire,na you be mohbad Papa?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:25am On May 25
This man na real agbaya sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:26am On May 25
Yes ...its good na...if he is using your glory, the glory that couldn’t give you money. This man is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Omoteloyeayo: 9:26am On May 25
Which glory u get, glory way dey don use before u born mohbad
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 9:26am On May 25
Lavor234:
Very useless father

Go born your own na

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Eniolohunda: 9:26am On May 25
Oya take back your glory sir if this is true. After all, your son is no more.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:27am On May 25
Tjra:
Mohbad cry

His father, mother and wife are all useless.

A really disjointed family.
It's very sad, everybody around him are all useless. They were like vultures waiting for him to vomit.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:28am On May 25
dododawa1:
PROBLEM OF PRESENT NIGERIA

1 BLOGGERS

2 MEDIA HOUSES

3 POLITICIANS
Corruption.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 9:28am On May 25
xile:
Nigeria Law enforcement is a joke. With all these comments, this man should be investigated immediately. He probably instigated the killing of his son.

Na so, you think say Nigeria police are foolish as u think... investigate what? Person nor fit talk wetin he see

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Pootle: 9:29am On May 25
time stop posting anything about this ppl
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Honestey: 9:30am On May 25
No wonder he had to die. My people say
If a death can't kill you at home, it can't kill you outside
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by xile: 9:31am On May 25
Truthsandtrusts:

Na so, you think say Nigeria police are foolish as u think... investigate what? Person nor fit talk wetin he see
Small talk now, you don talk foolish. Learn to talk sense. You're not a kid

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by PeterObi4Presid: 9:31am On May 25
MICHEALADEX:
They should just keep this man away from the public
Before he corrupt other fathers
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Raphsays: 9:32am On May 25
This man needs to be checked upstairs.

Even if he used his glory, was it not better Mohbad used it instead of the man to waste it away.
Afterall his glory was not useful to him

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Malawian(m): 9:32am On May 25
This entire family seems to have some form of mental illness. i can't say if it is natural or village made.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by Zion243(m): 9:36am On May 25
royalwax2:
I think this man needs to be questioned again.
Is that why he bought a small size casket and forced his son's neck in it before burial?

It was Darosha that bought the casket and bent Moh’s head.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by captianfreeman(m): 9:38am On May 25
God forbid! Is this man sane at all?
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On May 25
DNA test is the only thing I want to hear.
Re: Mohbad Was Using My Glory - Mohbad's Dad Speaks (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:39am On May 25
This is the same man some emergency Mohbad fans are supporting! Heck, I was with him before too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter / Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.