Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,580 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children (70893 Views)

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by ceejay10(m): 2:34pm On May 25
Fear women. I keep seeing reasons why I should remain single everyday. Imagine the trauma Mr Kayode will be going through right now.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by happney65: 2:34pm On May 25
I think his case is a case of jazz or something cos I don't understand. His wife is even 8years older than him

What a Pity!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Obierika(m): 2:34pm On May 25
I hope these so-called DNA tests are being done in standard labs

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Mrincredy(m): 2:35pm On May 25
Things dey happen..
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Confirm4real(m): 2:35pm On May 25
cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Forkthiefnubu: 2:35pm On May 25
This story is not coming off as true to me , it is sheer sensationalism propelled by the deep ethnic cleft in Nigerian now that is now affecting friends and homes and relations , this needs to be taken with a pinch of salt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by azadus18: 2:35pm On May 25
Wickedness at its peak

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On May 25
No credible source. These twitter blogs are known for creating sensational posts for likes and impressions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Enemyofpeace: 2:36pm On May 25
Ezinne Dora, na dem. They always claim and pretend to be holier than the rest of us, but we sabi dem for evil things

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by annyz: 2:36pm On May 25
After God......Fear Women.

And this dude has been busy training another other man children.

This woman fit kill sef.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Gboom: 2:36pm On May 25
This is wickedness

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by prciouschika(f): 2:36pm On May 25
Nawao 🤐this is sooo sad😞
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by archymacho(m): 2:36pm On May 25
wow, the boys does not look strong like their supposed footballer father.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by 2elliot: 2:36pm On May 25
Why hasnt paternity fraud criminalised. If women were the victims of such fraud, governments across the world would have criminalised it. Feminists would have been on our necks.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by phr0nesis(m): 2:37pm On May 25
Akwamkpuruamu:
This is enough to kill that vàgina.

But I don't blame her, rather the simp who saw the tale signs of lies in her age and wifed her.

I don't pity SIMPS
Him sef Na football age e de use

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by twosquare(m): 2:37pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered years and years of happiness with the lady, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒..
oloobuuku

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BloomingDale(f): 2:37pm On May 25
ceejay10:
Fear women. I keep seeing reasons why I should remain single everyday. Imagine the trauma Mr Kayode will be going through right now.

If men could get pregnant, it would have been worse.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:38pm On May 25
Marrying older women doesn't usually end well

This lady is 10x smarter than Kayodes father can ever be

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Anijay1212(m): 2:38pm On May 25
angry
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:38pm On May 25
Too bad. Wetin dey pain me pass be say man of God

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by archymacho(m): 2:38pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered years and years of happiness with the lady, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒..
You daft

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Antoeni(m): 2:38pm On May 25
Are Women Not Devilish. & Satanic?
What Was This Woman's Problem

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by 9JAMac10: 2:38pm On May 25
😂 hahaha
Omoawoke:
Chaiii

But wait, look at the three kids, not a single one looks like him.

When simp man jam modern woman, na die be that.

Na simp man go kneel down go Dey propose to woman ( Kneeling down to propose is not an African tbing, I’d only kneel down to propose to a white girl to respect her culture)
Na simp man go dey follow stupid social media trend and trends of American TV shows where men will be afraid of their wives, or be doing according to what their wives tell them to do.
And simp men must suffer pass white men in the hands of woman.
Una go learn. You must suffer!! All simps must suffer!!!
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BigYash: 2:39pm On May 25
Flame333:
The last time when I read about DNA test I discovered that test can sometimes be wrong but nobody is talking anything about,it that aspect of it being wrong
Anyways, for him to have have a doubt on his children then the wife is a suspect..

Really sad
They might have as well tried more than once.. That gender is wickedness

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Daniluv1(m): 2:40pm On May 25
turmacs:

May thunder fire you there

Ewuu

Years of happiness with deceit?

You must be really dumb

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:40pm On May 25
Some men re really passing thru a lot at the hands of their wives

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BigDawsNet: 2:40pm On May 25
DNA will definitely become a thing of mandatory soon

9 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Omoawoke: 2:40pm On May 25
Flame333:
The last time when I read about DNA test I discovered that test can sometimes be wrong but nobody is talking anything about,it that aspect of it being wrong
Anyways, for him to have have a doubt on his children then the wife is a suspect..

Really sad

All tests wrong for 3 different kids. What’s the odd?

13 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by YoungLionken(m): 2:41pm On May 25
For how long shall we continue to warn these SIMPs about their marital miscalculated decisions undecided? Worse part is, this one is happening now, yet a simp somewhere is thinking of to make his woman "happy" by (unknowingly) losing himself for slaughter, at the long run..

Only Olarewagu; paternity fraud, stolen money, stolen SUVs, stolen mandate, etc. This is massacre by her merciless "Knife'' he called "wife"..

This now, who's next (because it's just a question of how many more to go) 🤔.??

12 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Elzazzi: 2:41pm On May 25
lipsrsealed
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by CreatedtwoRule: 2:42pm On May 25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.