Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,547 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children (70886 Views)

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Kingzmate(m): 3:43pm On May 26
NOBODY HORRY PASS grin

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Elena247247: 4:51pm On May 26
Men against men, women for women. Pathetic
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by MrDoGood(m): 5:56pm On May 26
Solofresh2:
A woman can be of good character before marriage only to end up as something else in marriage
How about that?

There's always a red flag. We might not be too careful enough to see it though.

Pray and hope for the best.

Have a blessed day
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Sputnik12345(m): 7:39pm On May 26
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.

May your brothers, sons and male relatives face the same fate
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Solofresh2: 7:45pm On May 26
MrDoGood:

There's always a red flag. We might not be too careful enough to see it though.

Pray and hope for the best.

Have a blessed day
As long as their are red flags,their are also great pretenders as well
By the way,people do change

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by FireUpNow(m): 4:55am On May 27
Wicked woman
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Sweetphronesis: 1:57pm On May 29
y3mi:

Wait a sec. I don't understand. You mean he should just sulk it in, pretended nothing happens, just to keep that charade of a spectacle called family working. You don't have to put yourself in his show, would you support so if he was your brother or son?

What does this mean...

Bro Bridgette Macron is 24 years older than her husband. What are you saying? What's playing out in Nigeria is a more than what meets the eyes. There is a pattern to this and it spells sinister targeting of a class within a particular ethnic group. Real life examples abound.

Seconded.
My exact same point to monogams, why I wrote all this HERE

Bro this is not just about men and simp anymore. There's this long term rumor about Yoruba guys/men who rich and well-off specifically targeted by non-Yorubas ladies for motives such as what has befallen the footballer and the the late Gov. of Ondo. I usually dismiss it as untrue and mere coincidence. When I got more and more revelations, it jolted my memory to recall a similar situation that occurred to the second brother of a late great grand uncle who was very rich with wealth, married a non-Yoruba who after dying under mysterious circumstance the wife ran off with the children to America after selling off the properties, never to be heard of till date since the time of of regional govt. So there is a pattern to this that is way more than just simping and not guarding your self as it is said when you're targeted, you will fall for them because of youre not aware.

Yoruba men simp for free pussy. Many can't see free pussy and carry face. Enemies and opportunist women see them as an easy target.
They are right.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Farfalla(f): 8:23pm On Jun 07
BRATISLAVA:

How is that "dangerous"?

He's the original husband and nobody can ever take his place, the flings meant nothing. Men need to learn to separate their emotions from a bit of fun. Women must cheat. But that doesn't mean they don't love their husbands...

grin grin
This generation of men need to understand that marriage is hard work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.