Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,566 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children (70891 Views)

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Focusmind: 2:53pm On May 25
Some men could be careless and less observant. You can't carry your child in your hands, looked at the child, watched the child made her or his first steps, watched the child cried, laughed and exhibited certain traits without seeing some of your features or that of your family in that child. This only happens to men who are not involved in the growth of their children.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On May 25
Confusing story. undecided

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by aariwa(m): 2:53pm On May 25
Forkthiefnubu:
This story is not coming off as true to me , it is sheer sensationalism propelled by the deep ethnic cleft in Nigerian now that is now affecting friends and homes and relations , this needs to be taken with a pinch of salt
exactly any story I see now and they start mentioning names of igbos and Yorubas together will probably have ethnic coloration aimed to mud sling …don’t bother reading such anymore. .the greatest achievement of Tinubu mandate thief is letting Nigerians know that Yoruba and igbos can never be one in Nigeria even in the next 100 years….that’s the reality today

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by jubrilELsudan: 2:54pm On May 25
FEAR 9JA WOMAN

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by enambobo(m): 2:54pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.
Many are mad but few are roaming.

6 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by judedwriter(m): 2:54pm On May 25
shocked

That's why it's dangerous to marry a woman who's overly materialistic and who doesn't love you....

Such painful reality for the footballer!

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by pocohantas(f): 2:54pm On May 25
3 whole kids?
How does she sleep at night?
Did she have them for 1 man?
I have plenty questions to ask.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by turmacs(f): 2:55pm On May 25
enambobo:

Many are mad but few are roaming.
I swear
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BloomingDale(f): 2:55pm On May 25
MDK777:
Stone the lady to death, to serve as deterrent to others

They should first stone all the cheating husbands, let’s see if anyone would be left standing. You better leave all those sidechicks and be satisfying your wife at home. If not, the same fate awaits you.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Theoarhics: 2:55pm On May 25
Even devil dey fear women. Then fear who no fear women.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by jubrilELsudan: 2:56pm On May 25
I DON'T USUALLY DO THIS AND AM NOT PROUD OF MYSELF BUT NA ME FVCK HIM WIFE GIVE AM BELLE 3 TIMES

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Oizee(f): 2:56pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior 😒.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.
stop abeg.....
Years of happiness or years of deception?

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by assholemods: 2:56pm On May 25
Ooni:
The increasing inability of my people to biologically father children is worrying.
What do mean with this comment?

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BloomingDale(f): 2:57pm On May 25
judedwriter:
shocked

That's why it's dangerous to marry a woman who's overly materialistic and who doesn't love you....

Such painful reality for the footballer!

Then stop shaming them by calling them old cargos. If not, they would be marrying you and making you miserable in your houses.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Juoflife1(f): 2:57pm On May 25
Till I hear her side of the story...
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Thundafireseun: 2:57pm On May 25
Ooni:
The increasing inability of my people to biologically father children is worrying.

How old are you??

Your choice of words depicts that of a child

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by yewit37486: 2:57pm On May 25
pocohantas:
3 whole kids?
How does she sleep at night?
Did she have them for 1 man?
I have plenty questions to ask.

Ask away cheesy
What a saga.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:57pm On May 25
meum:
Wickedness. The future is female indeed.

Didn’t this guy see that none of the kids resembles him? None has his nose, ear, mouth nor eyes. Shape of face sef. Two of the kids look alike most likely from one man(not her husband). He should have noticed na.

The best thing to do is to save up & run DNA test on all the children in your house to be sure you are not training another man’s or other men’s children. Enough said.

If you like shift the womb or disfigure it, ashaw.0 na ashaw.0
Upon all the tear wey guys don tear ashaw.0 leg she still Dey find gbola.han to do am for free.

If one of the boys isn't his, I might consider your submission.... but the fact that the three children aren't his shows something is wrong...it's either the man is impotent or he performs below average

A sex starved woman can go any length to satisfy her urge

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by faithfull18(f): 2:58pm On May 25
Why can't humans take what they do to others though.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Usmanovic95(m): 2:58pm On May 25
Larry kayode should thank God he is not chilling in coffin.Fear that gender o.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Thundafireseun: 2:58pm On May 25
assholemods:

What do mean with this comment?

I tire for that child…. Very nansense comment

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Coronavirus1: 2:59pm On May 25
AuntyAmope:
No wonder that gender hates anything DNA.
Wumi Mohbad No 1

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On May 25
Ooni:

They can't father children, or their wives simply prefer to get pregnant for other men?!!

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Lavor234: 3:00pm On May 25
More like the guy has gotten someone else and is trying to launch a campaign of calumny against her, since she is a lawyer and can squeeze him.
Na today you know shey she old pass you?
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Felaincarnated: 3:00pm On May 25
Nedu wazobia
Jeremy njitap
Kayode olarenwaju. And d list is endless

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by onlinestaff247: 3:00pm On May 25
nlfpmod:

Nigeria Stories

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/5-things-to-know-about-turkey-based-nigerian-footballer-olanrewaju-kayode/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/03/30/footballers-wife-dora-kayode-accused-of-fraud-adultery-in-scandal-involving-pastor-tobi-adegboyega/%3famp=1

The troubled wife knows what she's doing...She's been led by peer pressure and ill advice from her circle of friends.

All her friends listed are ibo ladies with money conscious attitudes...They're living in the fast lane, whereas the husband is busy sweating it out on the field.

DNA is the Koko.

Kayode should fight for his rights, file a divorce, reclaim his hard earned properties and get her arrested for paternity fraud with property theft.

She's a criminal from hell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by 43Ronin: 3:01pm On May 25
happney65:
I think his case his a case of jazz or something cos I don't understand. His wife is even 8years older than him

What a Pity!
Those evening newspapers are highly diabolic. They will first be enjoying the young prick and it's ability to make dem cum several times. Once you become their steady fùck & ur future is bright, na to hang pregnancy for your neck. If you fall for it, the beginning of your demise is near. With the help of their mum, they will now look for how to alienate you from your family and replace it with theirs 2 suck you dry... if that doesn't work & you do agidi not to marry dey will deny you d child even if you contribute to the upkeep. Worse is when they have a yoruba pastor that is their confidant that one will replace you with fùcking and stealing their money

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by jojothaiv(m): 3:01pm On May 25
Ooni:
How did you arrive at this conclusion to start with?

And again, nothing seems surprising any more, I'm sure someone is even planning to do this in a bigger way so no surprises again, I expect less from people and I'll always advice others to expect less from me too make e no too shock them.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by obiekunie01: 3:02pm On May 25
farouk2much:
This DNA must be wrong. I can't believe it... They look like their father.... Useless DNA

HE SHOULD REPEAT THIS DNA TEST. THESE CHILDREN ARE HIS PHOTOCOPY!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Major7: 3:02pm On May 25
turmacs:

Unto whom wisdom is given,sense is required and as on your own case,sense has eluded you. Partner in crime 😂

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Franking: 3:03pm On May 25
Another life shattered by the evil gender.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by enambobo(m): 3:04pm On May 25
turmacs:
I swear
Respectfully. You are one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.