Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,558 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children (70890 Views)

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Enemyofpeace: 2:42pm On May 25
prciouschika:
Nawao 🀐this is sooo sad😞
no be una? Na so all of una dey do.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:42pm On May 25
This one fit kill am

Not sure she ever loved him

12 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by aremubabs: 2:43pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior πŸ˜’..

They will bring bastards for your brother or son to father.

You think this is a matter to joke with?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by faceland: 2:43pm On May 25
I feel sorry for the man. The fact she wants to also take his property makes her a demon.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by occfx: 2:43pm On May 25
As a man, if you don't pay attention, you will be punished

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by seunayantokun(m): 2:44pm On May 25
The DNA test results may have been orchestrated to steal the children from him. More information needed on how, when, where, why and who regarding the test results.
The test results story seems a dubious report, looking at the picture of the children.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:44pm On May 25
Forkthiefnubu:
This story is not coming off as true to me , it is sheer sensationalism propelled by the deep ethnic cleft in Nigerian now that is now affecting friends and homes and relations , this needs to be taken with a pinch of salt

You saw a random news online and the only thing that comes to your mind is the tribal identity if the couples

Jeez, is there any smart Igbo person alive

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Enemyofpeace: 2:44pm On May 25
Forkthiefnubu:
This story is not coming off as true to me , it is sheer sensationalism propelled by the deep ethnic cleft in Nigerian now that is now affecting friends and homes and relations , this needs to be taken with a pinch of salt
simply because the woman's name na Ezinne

11 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by jeromestarks: 2:44pm On May 25
Marry a virgin woman, you say no. Now look at the life of this idiot called Kayoode. He has prick but he didn't father his children. Shameless boy.

9 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by faceland: 2:44pm On May 25
EmperorCaesar:
This one fit kill am

It was calculated. She cheated with the same lover.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Ekaette1621990: 2:45pm On May 25
Hmmmm wahala be like wetin......

Anyway I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by ceejay10(m): 2:45pm On May 25
BloomingDale:

If men could get pregnant, it would have been worse.
we are not like that. Don't paint us black 😏

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Enemyofpeace: 2:45pm On May 25
EmperorCaesar:

You saw a random news online and the only thing that comes to your mind is the tribal identity if the couples

Jeez, is there any smart Igbo person alive
I don't think so

5 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by jimetagambo: 2:47pm On May 25
Hahahaha
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by EriMma1: 2:47pm On May 25
All three??. Not one, not even two, ...three?? Not sounding judgmental but my gender no try at all for this one. Why marry a man you will still cheat on to this extent. Just wasted the man's time. Smh some women sha. Una get mind o.even some of us that are still single.
E Hard us to sleep around

God but the man is handsome now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by HateBigots: 2:48pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior πŸ˜’.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.

STFU. HOE.

Give your son this same advice WHEN it happens to him.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by AmazingELixir: 2:48pm On May 25
lipsrsealed

Seem marriage has shifted the endangered specie pendulum from female to male..

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by faceland: 2:48pm On May 25
Flame333:
The last time when I read about DNA test I discovered that test can sometimes be wrong but nobody is talking anything about,it that aspect of it being wrong
Anyways, for him to have have a doubt on his children then the wife is a suspect..

Really sad

She is black like him, the children are light skin.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:49pm On May 25
If he has a good lawyer, he will get them back

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by diesel86: 2:49pm On May 25
It is just unfortunate what happened to Kayode, we his homies from Ibadan call him Tyson.

The Lady successfully isolated him from his Family, his immediate brother still scots with friends around Ring-Road area Ibadan, his mama self no really enjoy his wealth cry. When Baba Taiwo Ogunjobi died this Lady just took total control of his life angry.

Moral of the lesson to Men, everything is not all about money, try and build yourself up Emotionally, Spiritually and Financially, this world is a cruel place and only the fittest would survive it (I guess women understand this from earlier than Men, that is why News like this would keep happening)

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by UNNGRADUATEEE: 2:49pm On May 25

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Ttipsy(f): 2:50pm On May 25
How reliable is this DNA??

Let not confuse ourselves with this scientific evidence
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by geladinho1(m): 2:50pm On May 25
turmacs:
shebi as the guy has successfully scattered the marriage now he is happy? Look at how he just scattered the years upon years of happiness and love they've shared together, just because of ordinance DNA test, shior πŸ˜’.. I wonder the kind of weak men we have nowadays.
who is this one.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Proserpina: 2:51pm On May 25
May we not end up with the one who will ruin us.

This is bad

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by masui(m): 2:51pm On May 25
EmperorCaesar:
This one fit kill am

Person wey don kill the guy already. You dey talk say e fit kill.

Just because the time been never reach to do the deed.

8 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Ed12(m): 2:51pm On May 25
Never wish to be an exception for the brutal nature of women.

They are not as physically powerful as you are, but nature bestowed to them brutal ways of dealing with erring men in their lives.

Even unknown to some of them, They punish weak men badly.

when a woman indulge in cheating, they say, she is capable of killing her husband. But you the mumu husband, will be like let me forgive her this time, she won't do it again.

Do not take the red flags of a woman with levity, she wouldn't do same to you of her instinct smells weakness from you.

She will act in her best interest at the expense of your sacrifices.

In all, men, be so selfish in choosing the woman you will commit to..
It is very valid and enough reason for to call off a 5years relationship when you found that your woman is not willing to be clean and cook for you..

It is so valid to tell your women that cheating is a deal breaker for you.

It is so important for you to understand the kind of relationship that exist between her and her dad. How she speak of him is how she will treat you.

Do not close eye to any redflag, cut the relationship before the relationship cut you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by 4ward4: 2:51pm On May 25
turmacs:

Tell that to your Brothers. Since you prefer to become aunties to Bastards.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Raalsalghul: 2:52pm On May 25
ceejay10:
Fear women. I keep seeing reasons why I should remain single everyday. Imagine the trauma Mr Kayode will be going through right now.

Crazy!

It will be a miracle if he recovers from this.

7 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by BloomingDale(f): 2:52pm On May 25
ceejay10:
we are not like that. Don't paint us black 😏

Maybe, if you husbands leave all your side chicks, and be satisfying your wives at home, they won’t go and be looking for outside pleasures. Oloriburuku men always opening up their dirty buccal cavity to complain while doing the same cheating.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Saidfx(m): 2:52pm On May 25
turmacs:

Olosho nairaland. Eeku ise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by Mathain19(m): 2:53pm On May 25
Interesting
Re: DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olarenwaju Is Not The Father Of His 3 Children by MDK777: 2:53pm On May 25
Stone the lady to death, to serve as deterrent to others

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.