Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,432 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi (21880 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Tareq1105: 12:13pm On May 27
Benzigler:
Tinubu is a foolish bast@ard Cocaine pusher and a sniffer blessed with hippopotamus lips, may thunder locate him sooner, Agbados here come una best dish

Your wailing just started.

3 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by tnerro1(m): 12:15pm On May 27
With the current situation of things, I don’t mind Atiku/ Obi in 2027, we need a break from this APC badly
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Tareq1105: 12:15pm On May 27
THilfiger:
Whatever it takes to change this

colossal/catastrophic fraud

and give a human face to governance is

welcomed.

Where are the angels that would give human face to governance coming from?

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Willed042(m): 12:15pm On May 27
carterguccy:
You gon lose bro, I know you mean 2047 grin cheesy After Tinubu and Kassim
Very low of u guys, among all the fine and brilliant minds in the North Kassim is what u settled for. No wonder people of great minds do jot take u guys seriously.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by gigabyte13: 12:16pm On May 27
OBI minister of LAMENTATION have spoken
OBI still dey reason say
Atiku go step down for am
😅😅😂🤣😅😂😂😅
🤣🤣😂😅🤣🤣😂🤣
Atiku wey dey whine am.

4 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Everlastingson: 12:19pm On May 27
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/2027-i-will-consider-pdp-lp-merger-if-obi/

APC is evil, satanic, supported only by the evil, the wicked, the cultists and the blood suckers. No good human being supports APC, only the evil, the criminal, the cocaine addicts and drug lords, do. Let's all join hands to kill APC, or APC will kill Nigeria. The first enemy of Nigeria remaining one is APC and their evil cultic goons .

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:21pm On May 27
Coolestguy2023:
Political prostitute on the beat. No shame, no integrity, no decency, no principle.
Just a regular desperate clown.
Thank God we sane Nigerian rejected this gbajue.
You can merge with the devil for all we care but you will never be President of Nigeria

The one you accepted, how market?
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by twilliamx(m): 12:22pm On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that have reduced our living standard to nothing has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine
Mennn.. shut up? The same people obi called corrupt is the same people he wants to merge with? Una dey craze together

3 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Everlastingson: 12:22pm On May 27
JagabanB:
"I'm desperate to see Nigeria work especially for the poor people" but;
-you hiked tuition fees and said education is not for the poor after heavy and brutal protests from same póór students.
- you didn't build schools that will be affordable for the poor.
- you didn't build industries that will employ the poor people rather you prefer importing and selling at prices that the same poor people can't afford.
- you asked same póór people to donate for your electioneering campaign despite being a billionaire.
- you can't build sporting facilities to improve the chances of the poor making it in sports.
Tell us more stories obi.
We know you are more interested in "I'm the first lgb0 man to win elections in modern day Nigerîà", "I'm the first to use an unpopular party to be president", "I'm the first this...", "I'm the first that..."
You will NEVER be president of Nigeria, just rest.
You already fluffed your lines in the last election.

One of the evil, wicked, satanic and cultic enemies of Nigeria spotted

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Tareq1105: 12:22pm On May 27
DeLaRue:
As VP

Think of a triumvirate of Messrs Atiku, Dino Melaye, and Obi on a campaign platform shouting peeeeedeepeeeeee!!!

Ewww!

Mr Obi, are you no longer the saint you claimed to be?

And he said he's not desperate but he's ready to take Oath with PDP leadership.

Let's see how he would beat Atiku at the primary.

The response of Tanko Yunusa, Kenneth Okonkwo, and Aisha Yusuf on the merger would be interesting.

4 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Everlastingson: 12:23pm On May 27
BadMaster:
So, the so-called righteous one wants to merge with structure of criminality?

Are you one of the witches troubling Nigeria? Just asking.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Everlastingson: 12:24pm On May 27
Watianoengineer:
This man has no iota of integrity. Those he called structures of criminality are what he's planning to merge with.

Unless he agrees to be Atiku's he can't smell the presidency

A wicked enemy of Nigeria you are
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Everlastingson: 12:25pm On May 27
Felabrity:
If you like contest from now till 2039, you will not win apc

Same goes to Atiku

Only a united opposition can defeat apc

Enemy of progress. Your evil plans will fail
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by annyz: 12:26pm On May 27
Wike messed up PO chances big time out of greed.

Wike messed up the chances of Nigeria becoming great again out of jealousy and greed.

Buhari is a saint whenever Tinubu's name is mentioned.

Multinational companies are leaving Nigeria to invest massively in other countries with stronger and reliable economic policies.

Going back to old national anthem is now the priority of the law makers.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by phemray(m): 12:26pm On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that have reduced our living standard to nothing has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine

Stolen mandate from who has no mandate?. Obi just contesting because of South East and not that he has anything to offer. His 8 years record as governor was not encouraging of someone to lead complex country like Nigeria. Other governments in Anambra even have better records than Obi.

3 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by ferry1: 12:26pm On May 27
U have lost the chance of becoming the Nigeria president, sorry to say this sir.
Align with Atiku in the last election for Pdp to win as his deputy u refused, that act alone gave room to Tinubu ending up as a Nigerian president. At least, there is no way Atiku wouldn't allow you to run after completing his tenure but you refused.
See where we are now? Is a pity

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Everlastingson: 12:26pm On May 27
Khyrvxjzy:
peter obi will never be president

Enemy of all good men you are.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Everlastingson: 12:27pm On May 27
Coolestguy2023:
Political prostitute on the beat. No shame, no integrity, no decency, no principle.
Just a regular desperate clown.
Thank God we sane Nigerian rejected this gbajue.
You can merge with the devil for all we care but you will never be President of Nigeria

One of the witches attacking Nigeria is here.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Patojargz: 12:29pm On May 27
Watianoengineer:
This man has no iota of integrity. Those he called structures of criminality are what he's planning to merge with.

Unless he agrees to be Atiku's he can't smell the presidency

U wey get integrity we don see u. U don ever contest anything 4 ur life? Abi u sick
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Everlastingson: 12:31pm On May 27
Expanse2020:
.Òbí becoming nigeria president is like Arsenal winning premiership title since 2000s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pure
IMAGINATION

Another enemy. Una evil wish and plan go fail
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Tareq1105: 12:31pm On May 27
Riskymarvelous:
he only need their support and votes bro try to get sense OBI is smarter than them go and verify

And you think PDP members like Saraki, Tambuwal and others are stupid like obidients?

May be Obi should be reminded, Gov Bala Mohammed of Bauchi state is very much interested.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Everlastingson: 12:32pm On May 27
ajimo54:

Obi will lose in 2027! How will I see Jagaban and vote Obi? How can you compare the two brains? Only fools and the lowest of human beings will choose Obi over Jagaban!

A true enemy of common good you are. You and your evil APC will fail
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Okiton: 12:35pm On May 27
StOla:

But it came from a regular Nigerian political prostitute without any decency or integrity.

make u no die before 2027 oooooohhhhh

cheesy cheesy cheesy

since u hear this statement ur heart don dey do u jigijigi
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Everlastingson: 12:37pm On May 27
Christistruth00:
Nonsense !

Peter Obi is not the Owner of the Labour Party
He was only it's Presidential Candidate

This was exactly how Azikiwe turned NCNC from a National Party founded by Herbert Macaulay into a Sectional Ethnic Patty

Peter Obi has never built a Party on His life

How evil and satanic you are. Your wishing evil on Nigeria will fail. Your first desire is for most Nigerians to die that's why you pray for a person like Tinubu to be president. Let your evil prayer return to sender.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by ejimatic: 12:37pm On May 27
BeeBeeOoh:

Give it any name ,Atiku will be the flag bearer The coast is clear for BAT again!
If Obi is the candidate the North will not vote him .BAT wins again

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Afamed: 12:37pm On May 27
The same Gbajue who called other political parties structure of criminalities.

Hobi is the real criminal here if now he's willing to join the same structure which he labed criminals few months ago

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Morphinne: 12:37pm On May 27
farouk2much:
Thank God... you realize that you can not fight this battle alone.... Obi is a good man don't forget am a northerner... And i hate Apc with passion..
A good man romancing with Atiku Abubakar and the likes of Dino Melaye grin
A saintly figure and the messiah is about to go back to his root (a structure of criminality)
What has happened to integrity and standing one’s ground? So you are now convinced Atiku is now a messiah and a saint since Obi your messiah is most definitely going back to him grin grin
Wow

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by BigDawsNet: 12:37pm On May 27
AImiron:
It's already too late for a merger, they should wait till Tinubu finish his 8years, cos I don't see this incumbent losing like GEJ. This merger was supposed to happen during the last election but na everybody wan turn president. I talk am say make dem unite to stop APC, una forget say every separate votes for Pdp and Lp favors APC..

if una think say Tinubu go lose y'all gonna think again, person wey never get power of incumbency wey dey rig anything hahaha... Too late unless revolution wan start ooo.. make we dey enjoy this shege economy dey, ati agbado wey voted for him, ati eluP ati awa Atikulate na all of us dey feel this economy.

Even if they merge...

Atiku will not agree to be Vice
While Obi will not settle for Vice president position either...

So who go con be flagbearer bayii
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Arutan: 12:41pm On May 27
BeeBeeOoh:

The issue is that Peter Obi lies a lot and cannot be trusted anymore. Only those that are gullible and not clever enough to see through his antics will fall for his schemes. The lies and pretense is just too much. I have totally lost faith and confidence in him. I prefer Soludo or Umahi. Obi is not the only material from the SE. Enough of Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by press9jatv: 12:42pm On May 27
Now you are getting your sense back. Where do you put it before
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by press9jatv: 12:43pm On May 27
BigDawsNet:

Even if they merge...

Atiku will not agree to be Vice
While Obi will not settle for Vice president position either...

So who go con be flagbearer bayii
Pdp/Lp should just plan ahead in 2031 election. As it stands today, the two parties can’t win Tinubu at the centre in 2027 poll . Tinubu is a master strategist and he’s now in power ruling

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by qtx(m): 12:49pm On May 27
BeeBeeOoh:

If this merger works and Obi becomes the flag bearer in 2027, i bet you even TINUBU will vote for OBI bc Tinubu knows he knows nothing about governing Nigeria, he is just doing guess work and before 2027 election he(Tinubu) would have exhausted all his guess attempts and wants someone like Obi who knows what to do. mark my words

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation / It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah / Name Train Station After Remi Fani-Kayode - MURIC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.