Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,493 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi (21882 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by 43Ronin: 2:29pm On May 27
It's a little to late for that. Sorry Obi but you & Atiku had the golden chance in 2023 but allowed ego to becloud your sense of judgement. APC will tig and win again & you will still tell your supporters to calm down and eye the judiciary cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by ajimo54(m): 2:30pm On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
What have you achieved since tinubu became your president?

Answer my question first.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by VillagePipu: 2:33pm On May 27
Jostoman:
Nobody said so mr propaganda.

Illiterate Obidient ipob, go and twitter and see for yourself.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by essentialone(m): 2:41pm On May 27
Like for Peter Obi, Share for Tinubu
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by jattopeter(m): 2:58pm On May 27
I think its too late , the time you people would have come together , was this last election. You think this president will fold his arms for power to be taken from him like that , what he has everything under his control? They play.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by godofuck231: 3:09pm On May 27
Finally obi the boy has finally gone to school , money don't acquire wisdom

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Sleekfingers: 3:17pm On May 27
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This one self wan be president......see him head like watermelon
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by 77up(m): 3:17pm On May 27
Dreal1247:
The enemies of Nigeria won't like this golden statement that can hardly come from the regular Nigerian politicians.
Oga is going back to the structure of criminality grin
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by year2013: 3:22pm On May 27
JagabanB:
"I'm desperate to see Nigeria work especially for the poor people" but;
-you hiked tuition fees and said education is not for the poor after heavy and brutal protests from same póór students.
- you didn't build schools that will be affordable for the poor.
- you didn't build industries that will employ the poor people rather you prefer importing and selling at prices that the same poor people can't afford.
- you asked same póór people to donate for your electioneering campaign despite being a billionaire.
- you can't build sporting facilities to improve the chances of the poor making it in sports.
Tell us more stories obi.
We know you are more interested in "I'm the first lgb0 man to win elections in modern day Nigerîà", "I'm the first to use an unpopular party to be president", "I'm the first this...", "I'm the first that..."
You will NEVER be president of Nigeria, just rest.
You already fluffed your lines in the last election.

In your deepest mind, you're making sense. I pity you and your negligible existence.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by sulaak(m): 3:40pm On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that have reduced our living standard to nothing has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine

If the goal is to remove APC, then joining PDP is not the answer
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Etimemy: 3:45pm On May 27
Watianoengineer:
This man has no iota of integrity. Those he called structures of criminality are what he's planning to merge with.

Unless he agrees to be Atiku's vice he can't smell the presidency

Who are you?
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Whatshallido: 3:58pm On May 27
It is good to merge but that is not where the problem is mr obi.
If you can win the heart of the INEC chairman you will definitely win the 2027 presidential election.
See Tinubu knows how to win the heart of the INEC chairman with money.
He has mind to spend money . Do you have money to spend? If you have money, do you have mind to spend the money.
If you like merge your party with 5 thousand parties Tinubu will defeat you again 5 times if you lack those two things. Money and mind to spend the money.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Leo588(m): 4:05pm On May 27
JagabanB:
"I'm desperate to see Nigeria work especially for the poor people" but;
-you hiked tuition fees and said education is not for the poor after heavy and brutal protests from same póór students.
- you didn't build schools that will be affordable for the poor.
- you didn't build industries that will employ the poor people rather you prefer importing and selling at prices that the same poor people can't afford.
- you asked same póór people to donate for your electioneering campaign despite being a billionaire.
- you can't build sporting facilities to improve the chances of the poor making it in sports.
Tell us more stories obi.
We know you are more interested in "I'm the first lgb0 man to win elections in modern day Nigerîà", "I'm the first to use an unpopular party to be president", "I'm the first this...", "I'm the first that..."
You will NEVER be president of Nigeria, just rest.
You already fluffed your lines in the last election.

i thought you will be ashamed of yourself by now, but so much. Well, i await the level of your bitter sentiments to reach the level at which your shame no longer feels ashamed of shame
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by yemmit90: 4:08pm On May 27
Dreal1247:
The enemies of Nigeria won't like this golden statement that can hardly come from the regular Nigerian politicians.

There is nothing golden about his statement but an attempt to cunningly justify or eaten his vomit. You cant have any merger with corrupt PDP and be talking about good governance, Obi won't be only person running the affair of a diversify country like Nigeria, if those he pitched tent with are not ready, there is absolute nothing he can do about it. Let stop all this bull crap, no man or political party can rule Nigeria successfully under this present arrangement.

Split the country and let each regions adopts a constitution that suits them.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Igbek76: 4:22pm On May 27
Anyone still supporting Peter Obi and who cannot see through his instability,lies and lack of integrity is not mentally okay and needs medical checks.
He is the biggest fraud of all.
Imagine if he is given power.....? He will derail from everything he promised and said.

It's not easy to be an Obi supporter in 2024.
They are all going back to their vomit.....The evil satanic PDP party who stole Nigeria common wealth for good 16 years without power ,schools,roads,railways,airports,healthcare/,hospital,power/ electricity....... Etc. PDP the author of boko haram and militancy.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Jayhome24: 4:29pm On May 27
Oyioshi God punish you obi which pdp will consider you, pls aa wetin na?

God punish you, waka shegey.

If my party pdp consider obi then pdp must die infact we will work with all our power as pdp to kill the party instead to chose obi mega shit.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by StreetFight: 4:41pm On May 27
Oloriburuku Oloshi. Shey na him get LP ni?
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by StreetFight: 4:44pm On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that have reduced our living standard to nothing has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine

And you think you don't have mental issues?
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Splashme: 4:53pm On May 27
Great man
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by confusedlady(f): 5:03pm On May 27
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by ogbonti: 6:09pm On May 27
BadMaster:
So, the so-called righteous one wants to merge with structure of criminality?

Jesus had a tax collector who became his disciple (another name for a very shrewd person in Matthew) - That did not make Jesus less holy

Jesus blessed a thief when he was crucified on the cross - just for the statement the thief made- he said "Today, surely we meet in Paradise"

Jesus was a friend to Mary Magdalene - who many considered to be a woman of easy virtue - that is the lowest bar for a woman for all times.

Jesus forgave the adulterous woman who was about to be stoned to death, and said to her, "Go, and sin no more" - Jesus relaxed the rule!

Jesus in "holy anger" destroyed the wares of those selling in the temple - "... yea have made it a den of thieves" - Obi has been calm.

Jesus admonished his followers to "give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar, and what of God to God" showing he appreciates compromise

Jesus was falsely accused of treason, calling himself King of the Jews - Obi has not even called himself President of Nigeria, ona won kill am

Jesus was accused of healing on sabbath day - and he said ".. man was not made for sabbath" just like Obi is accused of digging boreholes

Jesus said if you are slapped, turn the other cheek - It takes a true Christian to tell his followers to shelve violence after being rigged out

Jesus was accused of healing people and called evil, but the Sanhedrin, just like the APC in Nigeria will not provide but insult providers

So if Jesus, a PERFECT BEING, could build his church on Peter (the rock), who denied him, forgave (Judas) because he doesn't know what he is doing, forgave the Roman soldiers who slapped him, beat him, nailed him to the cross, and forgave a thief and ushered him into paradise. THEN A MERE MORTAL called PETER OBI must never forgive or compromise with PDP even if it is for the good of NIGERIA --- ONA SEE ONA LIFE?

Later ona go say ona be christian - YEYE AGBADO MUNCHERS grin grin grin grin
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by AskNgige2: 6:11pm On May 27
Khyrvxjzy:
peter obi will never be president

god has spoken..

Efulefus
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by steeltrust: 6:30pm On May 27
You know why I love this man
He say he’s truth no matter what
He’s not telling you he’s a saint or not part of the problem but he will do better if given the chance

He’s as same as yaradua of blessed memory
They know the problem
They know they’re part of it
And want to find away to solve it

Not some thieves and drug lord lying up and down with nothing to show for it.

If Nigeria don’t move from consumption to production then I sorry for Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by PHAYOL81: 6:40pm On May 27
Jokes
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:21pm On May 27
Peter Obi can't merge LP with PDP because he didn't form it. He can only decamp with his supporters to PDP!
LP will always exist as a Special purpose vehicle for other politicians.
NLC formed and got LP registered as a party and may not allow it.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by JagabanB: 7:25pm On May 27
Leo588:

i thought you will be ashamed of yourself by now, but so much. Well, i await the level of your bitter sentiments to reach the level at which your shame no longer feels ashamed of shame
Direct this particular statement to Obi.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by JagabanB: 7:29pm On May 27
year2013:

In your deepest mind, you're making sense. I pity you and your negligible existence.
LOL.
All existence are negligible, especially the one of ur famiIy.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Christistruth00: 7:51pm On May 27
Everlastingson:

How evil and satanic you are. Your wishing evil on Nigeria will fail. Your first desire is for most Nigerians to die that's why you pray for a person like Tinubu to be president. Let your evil prayer return to sender.

Back to Sender in Jesus Mighty name
Did you have to announce to the Whole world that you are Evil

Thank Jesus Christ for exposing you

Nigeria will continue to be blessed in Jesus Christ mighty name
your evil will stay with you if you refuse to whole heartedly repent
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by kmaster007: 9:23pm On May 27
Vice President await him
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by omoharry(f): 9:29pm On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
is PDP any better ! After LP & PDP merger, then opportunist from APC will swamp to the newly merged party if they think they will win or if they happen to win the election.. Bunch of monsters Cross both parties
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Coolgent(m): 9:31pm On May 27
Enemies of 9ja will hate him for this thoughtful statement
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Omodua(m): 11:09pm On May 27
JagabanB:

And Obi's lines are full of what?
You have any idea about my ethnic background?
All the points I raised, did it mention anything about ethnic affiliation or you want to project your mindset on people?
You can dialogue with the marines.

You're full of hate. Not broad-minded. So,I won't engage you further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics / Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) / Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.