Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,442 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi (21881 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 12:49pm On May 27
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/2027-i-will-consider-pdp-lp-merger-if-obi/
grin that won’t still matter, because you will never be president no be curse, na political fact cool
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by SonOfDSoil01: 12:54pm On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that have reduced our living standard to nothing has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine
grin stolen? Coming from a loser that took third? Aside from SE/SS which other region did he win? Una go still sing the same song in 2027, in thislife somethings are just impossible e.g Bitter obi will never become president grin

3 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Coronavirus1: 12:54pm On May 27
JagabanB:
"I'm desperate to see Nigeria work especially for the poor people" but;
-you hiked tuition fees and said education is not for the poor after heavy and brutal protests from same póór students.
- you didn't build schools that will be affordable for the poor.
- you didn't build industries that will employ the poor people rather you prefer importing and selling at prices that the same poor people can't afford.
- you asked same póór people to donate for your electioneering campaign despite being a billionaire.
- you can't build sporting facilities to improve the chances of the poor making it in sports.
Tell us more stories obi.
We know you are more interested in "I'm the first lgb0 man to win elections in modern day Nigerîà", "I'm the first to use an unpopular party to be president", "I'm the first this...", "I'm the first that..."
You will NEVER be president of Nigeria, just rest.
You already fluffed your lines in the last election.
What did your Tinubu build property destroyer
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Shikena(m): 12:55pm On May 27
When you don't even recognise your true friends & prophets, a gbajue will just keep blowing you from one end to another grin.

Who are the ones who stood up bravely & resolutely for you even under Babangida and Abacha? Not gbajues.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Jostoman: 12:59pm On May 27
Watianoengineer:
This man has no iota of integrity. Those he called structures of criminality are what he's planning to merge with.

Unless he agrees to be Atiku's he can't smell the presidency
your name na God?
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by BigDawsNet: 12:59pm On May 27
press9jatv:
Pdp/Lp should just plan ahead in 2031 election. As it stands today, the two parties can’t win Tinubu at the centre in 2027 poll . Tinubu is a master strategist and he’s now in power ruling

It will be really difficult to unsit one of the most power back man on earth
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Jostoman: 1:00pm On May 27
VillagePipu:
But your supporters said anyone who votes Pdp is after their lives.

Obi actually believes his supporters are brainless and will swallow anything he throws at them. Unfortunately, their responses indicate that he is very correct
Nobody said so mr propaganda.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Jostoman: 1:00pm On May 27
Khyrvxjzy:
peter obi will never be president
your name na God?
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Amumaigwe: 1:09pm On May 27
JagabanB:
-you hiked tuition fees and said education is not for the poor after heavy and brutal protests from same póór students.
- you didn't build industries that will employ the poor people rather you prefer importing and selling at prices that the same poor people can't afford.
- you asked same póór people to donate for your electioneering campaign despite being a billionaire.
- you can't build sporting facilities to improve the chances of the poor making it in sports.
We know you are more interested in "I'm the first lgb0 man to win elections in modern day Nigerîà", "I'm the first to use an unpopular party to be president", "I'm the first this...", "I'm the first that..."

Nevertheless, we still like him like that
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by aylive02(m): 1:09pm On May 27
Too many unfortunate APC slaves with bitterness on this thread
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Truthsandtrusts: 1:11pm On May 27
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/2027-i-will-consider-pdp-lp-merger-if-obi/

Fake Man, thief's.... God will continue to disgrace you peter
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Truthsandtrusts: 1:13pm On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
Anybody that is still supporting this APC's evil regime that have reduced our living standard to nothing has mental issues and need proper check up. Nigeria would not have gotten to this level of mess had APC not stole Obi's mandate. We are with you sir(Peter Obi) come rain or sunshine

You be coward,na come pdp better? Who start all the evil if not PDP eh blind dog
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Sibrah: 1:21pm On May 27
This man is mental. Is LP his own?

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by jimetagambo: 1:23pm On May 27
Tareq1105:

And he said he's not desperate but he's ready to take Oath with PDP leadership.

Let's see how he would beat Atiku at the primary.

The response of Tanko Yunusa, Kenneth Okonkwo, and Aisha Yusuf on the merger would be interesting.
Peter Obi is a selfish and desperate politician. He doesn't not give a damn about the honour of those ones..
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Risingblue008(m): 1:27pm On May 27
Peter obi na man
As in
His present trembles the agbadorians
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by boxypane(m): 1:27pm On May 27
Thieves. All of them
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by press9jatv: 1:33pm On May 27
BigDawsNet:

It will be really difficult to unsit one of the most power back man on earth
yes, the master strategist for that matter. Tinubu plans well to defeat his enemies in Nigeria politics unlike Obi that never plan at all. Obi should learn in Nigeria politics. By 2031, Obi will have hit 70+ of age and the same Igbo leaders will advise him to resume the office of elder state man and be grooming young ones in Nigeria politics. By 2031, the northern region of Nigeria 🇳🇬 will have been demanding for powers to go their region and that ends obi political dream. If Obi have been vice presidential candidate to Atiku niiii, Atiku will have win the 2023 poll. Obi left Pdp in 2023 by wrong people he surrounds himself with. The wrong people have him wrong advice and lost it all.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Diligence: 1:36pm On May 27
Prof Yakubu Mahmoud cannot remain as EyeNeck chairman. He's bereft of any iota of integrity.

Many States' REC most go, too.

The World gave Nigeria last opportunity in February 2023;
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Bunnatex(m): 1:38pm On May 27
How did you come about the caption you gave the write up?

Chai
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by JagabanB: 1:39pm On May 27
Amumaigwe:

Nevertheless, we still like him like that
Because of your tribe and religîon.
We Nigerians dón't like him like that.

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by JagabanB: 1:40pm On May 27
Coronavirus1:

What did your Tinubu build property destroyer
I thought Obi is completely different?
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by JagabanB: 1:41pm On May 27
Everlastingson:

One of the evil, wicked, satanic and cultic enemies of Nigeria spotted
Exposing Lienus is bàd?

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Jemex003: 1:46pm On May 27
qtx:

If this merger works and Obi becomes the flag bearer in 2027, i bet you even TINUBU will vote for OBI bc Tinubu knows he knows nothing about governing Nigeria, he is just doing guess work and before 2027 election he(Tinubu) would have exhausted all his guess attempts and wants someone like Obi who knows what to do. mark my words

Please for God’s sake and your family sake stop smoking and always stay away from your phone.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by AImiron: 1:48pm On May 27
BigDawsNet:

Even if they merge...

Atiku will not agree to be Vice
While Obi will not settle for Vice president position either...

So who go con be flagbearer bayii
that was the reason, why there wasn't a merger in the last election, dem gonna have reach a compromise ooo, by then Atiku go don old make e leave am for Obi, he should handpicked the VP and play Godfather role, else none of em go smell Aso Rock. This is politics.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Kokadomfreedom(m): 2:12pm On May 27
ajimo54:

Obi will lose in 2027! How will I see Jagaban and vote Obi? How can you compare the two brains? Only fools and the lowest of human beings will choose Obi over Jagaban!
Eyahh who do you like this? This is the negative effect of eating too much starchy food(agbado, casava etc). Suffering and smiling
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Kokadomfreedom(m): 2:15pm On May 27
too much agbado will not make you think efectively sorry ehn boy
Truthsandtrusts:

You be coward,na come pdp better? Who start all the evil if not PDP eh blind dog
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Omodua(m): 2:21pm On May 27
JagabanB:
Obi can never be president of Nigeria for what reasons. Is he not a bonafide citizen?

Your reasoning is myopic, pedestal and devoid of common sense.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by ajimo54(m): 2:22pm On May 27
Kokadomfreedom:
Eyahh who do you like this? This is the negative of eating too much starchy food(agbado, casava etc). Suffering and smiling

The one you suffered when Obi was Governor no do you? Tell me exactly what u gained under Obi and I will tell u what I gained under Tinubu while hew was the governor of Lagos? No body liked Obi while he was governor however, Tinubu was so much revered while he was governor and after! Go look at his records!
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Omodua(m): 2:25pm On May 27
JagabanB:
He can't be president for what reasons. Is he not a bonafide citizen of the country?

Your thinking Line is a suspect. Full of bigotry and ethnic chauvinism. You are pedestal and lack of common sense.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by JagabanB: 2:27pm On May 27
Omodua:
He can't be president for what reasons. Is he not a bonafide citizen of the country?

Your thinking Line is a suspect. Full of bigotry and ethnic chauvinism. You are pedestal and lack of common sense.
And Obi's lines are full of what?
You have any idea about my ethnic background?
All the points I raised, did it mention anything about ethnic affiliation or you want to project your mindset on people?

1 Like

Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Omodua(m): 2:28pm On May 27
Watianoengineer:
This man has no iota of integrity. Those he called structures of criminality are what he's planning to merge with.

Unless he agrees to be Atiku's vice he can't smell the presidency
And your Principal with all the argument that trailed his election as President has better integrity, abi?

Nigeria has no hope with your types around corridor of power.
Re: 2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi by Kokadomfreedom(m): 2:29pm On May 27
ajimo54:

The one you suffered when Obi was Governor no do you? Tell me exactly what u gained under Obi and I will tell u what I gained under Tinubu while hew was the governor of Lagos? No body liked Obi while he was governor however, Tinubu was so much revered while he was governor and after! Go look at his records!
What have you achieved since tinubu became your president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Broom Sellers Laud APC For Staging Rally In Bayelsa / "I Have The Support Of President Buhari" - Hammed Ali / PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.